Sharlot and the War Council

Chapter One

Gathering:

So these were the calls Matt and Doll made earlier. There were 38 people cramped in my living room shifting furniture so we could all fit. I watched them make a huge circle on the floor ready to start planning. I was a bit overwhelmed because all eyes seemed to be on me. I tried not to think on it, like at all.

"What about you Doll, your a princess, can't you order the faeries to stop fighting?" Doll whipped her blue hair around to stare at Blair who black eyes (were framed by blue/black hair) stared into her purple ones.

"Not unless the others stop to attack. My people just can't be killed off one by one because I order them to stop fighting." Doll took a deep breathe; "Besides it’s not that easy."

"Then how will we do this?" Taylor asked. His hand running through his long blonde hair. You could see the anxieties quiver in his green/ yellow eyes.

"Start by looking into werewolf territory." Loki's musical voice says.

I stared at his face; you could tell he was a god. He had creamy white skin and striking dark chocolate eyes. He had spiky and messy deep brown hair. He was tall and lanky compared to all the other men around. He had a kind face but mischief danced in his eyes. (And he was supposed to be the ugly god.) With him he carried a scythe.

"Yeah that makes sense." Calmly agreed Agathangelos .

Agathangelos was opposite Loki in the circle. He had Crystal clear blue eyes. His skin was a creamy tan color and his hair looked ruffled its color so blonde that it looked white. He was also tall and muscular and with him he carried a sword.

"Well, I think we should start there too." Stacy agreed her red hair framing her round face, her green eyes reviling fear.

"Yeah!" Roared the entire pack in unison, even the eagerness in their voices were alike. All of the pack had dark skin tones and dark hair. All tall and built to fight, built to win is more like it. Only by their hair length and eyes color could you tell them apart.

"What do you think Sharlot?" Leon said. His flowing yellow hair blowing in the gentle breeze caused by one of the several fans we put up. His gray eyes were the first pair on me but soon after every pair was on my face. I fought not to blush with embarrassment.

"I think we should start their too." My voice came across serene. It was probably because we now we had all this help. I knew my eyes were baby pink.

They started talking again, figuring out ways to get there. Assigning certain people to do certain jobs like to get supplies and others to pack what we have now until the other return. Still even more jobs like to start training and to draw maps; the werewolves got that job since they knew that area we are headed to.

"You'll be the leader Sharlot." Lola said softly but all listened to her. They all stared at her beautiful earth green hair and tree bark brown eyes. I wonderer what she looked like in tree form.

I saw everyone's head nodding in agreement. So it was decided I would lead. I was honored, I was scared, I was determined not to fail. I now had 38 lives on my shoulder, I could feel a slow pressure starting weigh on me. I remembered my parents and felt a surge of confidence.

"Everyone get to work, we head out tomorrow in the morning." I felt so sure, if not for myself then for my parents. We can do this, we had to.

The people got up and started to scattered, all headed to do jobs, tie up loose end. Preparing for everything and anything that life could hand us. They knew that this was no little thing, this was life or death. We are risking it all just hoping to make a difference.
♠ ♠ ♠
Time to fight!