Sharlot and the War Council

Chapter Fourteen

War Council:

There we were standing at illot's castle once again. Outside the Castle was a member from each species war council. Is this a council meeting? Would we be punished for our armies activities? My confusion seeped into my eyes. The others around me bore the same confusion.

"This is a bounding ceremony." The guy in the center said. You couldn't see his face but you knew he was the bad guy. But why he would he bind us to each other? That would only make us stronger.

"Bounding is when an army is tied to each other forever. If the bond is broken the person breaking it will die." Doll's mother the head of the fairy council said. "Do you accept this young army?"

"Yes." We all said. 'This is bad.' My gut cried out.

"Join hands." The vampire head said. "This army will remain to keep peace between all races and keep us untied. Please repeat that."

With hands untied we repeated the word and a sliver thread linked us.

"Only under pain of death will we dare to break the bound." The elves head said and we repeated. The sliver thread it locked us into place.

"You have been bounded to each other." The creepy little demon smiled and then laughed evilly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woot its the begining of something new