Sharlot and the War Council

Chapter Five

Through a Demon's eyes:

“They are getting closer master.” A little demon with horns twice its size reported to illiot. He remembered watching the wolf boy kiss the vampire. He was disgusted just the idea of those traitors to their kind. This is why iiloit restarted the wars, because of idiots like those too.

He smiled showing his fearsome teeth. “I guess they are truly worthy of fighting me.” He laughed, the sound boomed in the empty room causing the demons skin to crawl. He jumped a little his laughter but didn’t dare to show it. He would be killed if he showed any sigh of fear to illiot. illot’s teeth gleamed in the dim candle light. You could see the fresh blood that laced the bottom of the razor sharp rows.

He sneered, “I could use a good use a good fight.”

“They should provide you with one master.” The demon flinched slightly under illiot’s gaze.

“They had better or I will feast upon your flesh and make your children watch it.” He laughed as the demon looked up in fear.” When should they be arriving?” He asked in the nasty voice that could ever be heard.

“Soon my lord.” The demons voice quivered in terror because he had no sure timeline. This pleased illiot to no avail, he loved being feared. Almost as much as he loved a good fight. The demon walked out of the room with a smile on his face, he knew how this would all turn out.
♠ ♠ ♠
illiot's pov