Sharlot and the War Council

Chapter Nine

Three weeks Later:

It had seemed that the little demon's warning was false cause life was in full normal swing. My parents returned, my army was staying in touch in secret, all that seem deadly about Stacy faded back into a headache, and best of all not once did Edmund see me and Lance kiss so my lie could keep up. We were back at school, though we'd have to the repeat the whole year, we just didn't want to be at home doing nothing.

"Miss Salvatore?" Is something wrong, Miss Vega glared at me.

"NO.......," I said to loudly, "No....I .....ummm.......was........just thinking about........a nightmare." The tittle fit what went on last month.

"Well do me the pleasure and FOCUS ON MY CLASS!" Her teeth were bared and I flinched.

"Sorry." I mumbled, my eyes were Orange, I knew because I felt embarrassed.

Lance glanced over at me and so did Edmund both smiling and trying to put me and ease. I knew at that moment my eyes turned hazel for the guilt that was pushing against my chest. When the bell rang, I couldn't get out of there fast enough. I sprang out of my chair and ran toward the door but I didn't get there in time.

Edmund stopped me, "Sorry we can't spend any time together this weekend Mi Vida, but I am going on the school trip."

Lance chimed in all cheery since we are all friends due to the fact that we are an army, "Looks like it will be just you and Matt."

I still couldn't believe that Doll's parent's are letting her go. It was a shocker. I could feel the tension as I stood between the two boys, Edmund may not know I was with Lance but Lance knew it all. Ugh, see why I felt the war wasn't real, I am back to boy problems.

"I am going to miss you." Doll hugged me, "So, so much." She squeezed me and my stomach dropped. I wanted to shout don't go, don't trust me with my first love, don't leave me with Matt. "Keep your eye on Matt for me." She whispered in my ear.

"Will do." I smiled, a lump forming in my throat.

"Well, the bus is here." Edmund kissed my cheek. "At least you get to reap the half day benefits." Then he vanished.

"So true," Doll hugged me and Matt. "You two make the most of it." Then she shouted , "Wait up, Edmund."

Lance brushed his lips against mines for a second, the sparks flew even just that briefly. "Have fun you two." Then the pack walk towards the bus in unison.

"I am still not used to that." Matt was so close to me I could feel his breath, my heart jumped.
"So, what shall we do?"

"Your place." My eyes changed to a shade neon green.

"Looks like someone is in the mood to start trouble." We laughed and he put his arm on my shoulders as Doll watched from the bus window.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had to mix it up a bit and remind people of the first part to my story =]