Do You See Me?

001

He smiled as he looked at her. His heart beats faster as every minute passes.

She was a natural when it comes to smiling. Her smile could warm up a cold room, brighten up a dark room, and touch any heart. He stared at her intently and only her. She was the only human he sees in the music room. He used the notebook as a disguise, to make it look like he was working hard. Nobody notices this, no one notices how he looks at her, not one soul recognizes his actions around her. She was oblivious as well, that he had feelings for her.

"Kyouya," Hikaru and Kaoru in unison, spoke. "We're bored." Kyouya glanced at the two brothers looking out the window; their hands, cupping their flawless faces. Kyouya busily wrote something in his notebook and pushed up his glasses.

"Well," Kyouya cleared his throat. "The Host club doesn't open until then.. Why don't the two of you bother Tamaki-kun for the time being." The Hitachiin brothers perked up and both smiled a devilish smile.

"What shall we do with President Tamaki today?" Hikaru sarcastically spoke, nudging his brother beside him.

"We got him already yesterday and it seems so boring if we keep torturing him," Kaoru sighed. Just then, Haruhi entered the room. "But of course, we can always toy with Haruhi." Tamaki over-heard this and turned his gaze towards the two trouble-some twins.

"What are you two up to?!" Tamaki glared. Kyouya, didn't bother about the twins, he stared at Haruhi; as soon as she entered the room. "Mom! Hikaru and Kaoru are bugging our daughter again," Tamaki slowly fainted. Kyouya looked at Tamaki and grinned. He already knew what was about to happen.

"Haruhi, what do you have there?" Hikaru and Kaoru asked in unison. They slowly circled Haruhi, left and right.

"I baked some cookies because Honey-Senpaii asked me to," Haruhi explained, as she held out a tray of cookies. Hikaru glanced at Kaoru and back at Haruhi.

"You have some flour on your face, Haruhi." Hikaru cupped Haruhi's face to his hands and licked the right side of her face. Tamaki with his mouth hang open, pointed at the twins and Haruhi, froze.

"I have a napkin. You should have just told me, instead of licking my face." Haruhi explained. Kaoru poked Tamaki and grinned. Hikaru put his arm around Haruhi and took a cookie with his free hand. Everyone else busy with their own tasks, Kyouya secretly stares at Haruhi. He was never caught, he was too cunning for anyone to notice. Even Haruhi, who is smart enough to distinguish the Hitachiin twins, is oblivious to Kyouya's stares.

"Mori," Hunni-senpaii clutched his bunny. Mori looked at Hunni. "When will Kyouya-senpaii show his true feelings for Haruhi."

"Sometime soon," Mori replied. Hunni continued eating his cake.

"Do we still pretend that we don't know about his stares and actions around Haruhi?"

"Yes," Mori spoke.

"Okay!" Hunni smiled and continued eating his cake.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are love :3