‹ Prequel: Fur Immer Heilig Sein
Status: Hiatus, but you already guessed that. Chapters may be coming soon, but VERY slowly.

Dann Sind Wir Endlich Frei

Watering Interviews

Emily’s POV

‘Bill come on! We’re going to be late for this interview!’ I stood by the front door leaning over holding my huge stomach. Damn these babies are big!

‘I know! I know, have you seen my jacket?!’

‘Which one?’ He likes wasting time doesn’t he?

‘The black leather one with the chains!’ He ran about frantically.

‘And the wings on the back? It’s in my wardrobe!’ He grabbed it and ran down the stairs tripping on the last one. ‘I’m alright, honest I’m fine. Are you sure you want to go? The doctor said you need a lot of rest now. They weight a lot put together.’

‘Bill, quit your whining and get in the car.’ Yeah, pissy mood since well, I’m pregnant do I need much more reason? ‘Bill, I’m glad you bought this new house. We really need it.’

‘Well, I know. Come I think we’re late.’ He helped me out of the car. It was a single interview, just me and Bill without the rest of the band. We struggled through the crowds to get to the sofa we’d been allowed. I need my comfort in my condition.

‘Hello, we’re here with Tokio Hotel’s Bill Kaulitz and idolised fiancé Emily. You’re looking pretty big there Emily, how far gone are you?’ Great, we were sat down then we go straight into it. Perfect. I don’t even get a drink!

‘Well, due date is in three weeks. So just over 8 months. But I’ve loved it.’

‘But it’s been hell for me…’ Bill said laughing.

‘It’s not supposed to be enjoyable for you, you started it.’ I joked. One thing about interviews, you kind of tend to act happier than you actually are, I mean come on. I’m 8 months pregnant with twins, an interview isn’t in my top ten list right now.

‘Ok so, that’s a pretty big bump you’ve got there. There’s rumours of twins? Can you confirm this rumour?’ The interviewer thrust the microphone in our faces. We looked at each other, we had a bet on with Tom to see if we could keep it a secret that we were having twins until they were born. So far so good, but obviously there were rumours, I mean come on, I’m massive right now!

‘Rumours are rumours people start them so people think them. Simple as. There’s no confirming involved.’ I said because for once in his life Bill was stuck for words.

‘People have been saying that it may be Tom that got you pregnant. What do you have to say to this?’

‘That’s the a load of bull. I mean of course they would say that because I dated Tom near the end of last year. But it was definitely Bill that got me knocked up.’

‘Once you have given birth do you have any plans for the future?’

‘Well we have our wedding coming up of course. But it’s mostly just taking time out and spending time as a family.’ Bill nodded away. Damn, we sound like we’re about 30. That’s another half of our ages nearly.

‘Some of the fans have feared this is the end of Tokio Hotel, what will happen to the band?’

‘Oh it’s definitely not the end of us. We finished the tour about a month ago. 4 months of which Emily spent at home, we didn’t think touring was a good idea for a pregnant girl. So it was nice to get back to her and nice to be away for a while. We are going to spend some time off tour, give us a break, we used to play nearly every night. It just wouldn’t be physically possible. It’ll be a few months before we get back to doing anything and on tour. But when you’re starting a family of your own you just want to be with them all the time.’ Bill rubbed his hand over my beach ball belly.

‘We have talked about it a lot with the guys and they insist Bill stays for ages but you know, what they do is amazing and they’re all talented guys so I just want to see them back out on the road again with all their fans. I know just how happy they are and what they have on tour and I couldn’t ever drag them away from that. But at the same time we I do feel as though because we’re starting a family, we need family time. So there’s going to be a lot of get togethers and no doubt they’ll stay over a lot.’

We just sat there answering all these questions. What made it more exciting and important and stressful [which I don’t need it to be], is that it’s my first ever interview. If I screw this up I won’t be doing anymore. Not that that would be a bad thing. But just in case. Anyway, it’d be embarrassing.

‘Over the past eight months, what’s been the worst part of being pregnant?’

‘Well, I was a puker at the beginning. But now I piss more than 25 times a day which is hell for me because I can’t actually get up off the toilet. I’m sat there like… “Bill get me off this toilet now!” which I guess can be a bit annoying for him. I kinda need a drink, where do I get a drink round here? Am I allowed one is that ok?’ One of the camera crew walked over with a glass of water which I drank in one. ‘Cool thanks.’

‘So, it’s just a matter of waiting now is it?’ The interviewer leaned forward to us really forcing us to answer. … oh crap! Oh no, oh no, oh no…!

‘Bill, either that last glass of water really tipped me over the edge or…’ I knew something would happen. But I wasn’t planning on my waters breaking in the middle of this interview! Bill’s eyes just opened wider than ever and his jaw dropped.

‘… don’t just sit there get me out of here!’
♠ ♠ ♠
i put you guys straight in with the action there!
it's like i never left!
or you know... ended the other one xD

for new readers. all will become clear in a few chapters when i have a recap one... see... i told you it would be readable without it's prequel...x]]

comments would be an absolute gem!