‹ Prequel: Fur Immer Heilig Sein
Status: Hiatus, but you already guessed that. Chapters may be coming soon, but VERY slowly.

Dann Sind Wir Endlich Frei

Evilly Identical Performance

Bill’s POV

We struggled through the crowds and out of the doors the cameras following us, no one even thinking to help. We leapt in the car and I drove away while Emily grabbed her phone to ring Tom.

‘Tom get to the hospital and ring everyone else too! We’re having babies!’ She just put the phone down and started to breathe quick deep breathes. I’m guess she was in pain already.

‘Ok, out you get we’ll get you in there quick as we can. We’re having babies!’ I don’t think I’ve ever been so excited. The nurses took her to get changed while I had to fill out forms and things. While I was signing Tom, Georg, Gustav and my mum burst through the hospital doors. ‘Over here!’ I waved across as they sped over.

‘Where is she what’s happening?!’ They all questioned in unison trying to catch their breathe.

‘The nurses are changing her. My god guys, you have to see the size of her. She’s huge! Come on we’ll go find her.’ We got to a room at the end of a corridor where she was laying down on a bed breathing heavily while holding her hips. Her face was screw up, but she still looked beautiful as ever.

‘Are you not having a caesarean? I’d have thought with twins… well I did.’ my mum was offering up advice. She believe she’s a twin expert after me and Tom. But I guess without her own mum here in Germany my mum will have to step in for Emily.

‘No, they said everything seems fine and they want to go along with a natural birth. Stupid doctors. Don’t know anything…’ She looked in a lot of pain. She slammed her back against the bed and started breathing heavier and quicker.

‘It’ll be over soon and you’ll be so happy. You’ll feel like the luckiest person alive. Truly.’ More advice from my mum. While they were at the bed I went into the corridor to talk to Tom, Gustav and Georg.

‘It’s been a long time since I’ve seen you two.’ I said to Georg and Gustav. We spotted a barrier of people down the hall way and we spotted the interviewer we were previously with and a lot of cameras.

‘Maybe we should go somewhere else. We’ll just go sit back in there with them. So, how’s the new house?’ Georg asked as we shut the door and went to sit at the back of the room.

‘Oh yeah it’s huge. As soon as we moved in the first thing Emily made me do was paint the baby room. So now we have one great big yellow room full of baby things. And rest of the house is half way to being decorated. But it’s worth it.’

‘Hey Bill, you’re gonna be a daddy! Haha, all the crying and pooping. It’s going to be a living hell for you.’ Tom nudged my arm a bit.

‘Again, it’s all worth it. She’s been like this for 3 hours now. I just wish I could do something.’ I said feeling guilty.

‘You’ve done enough!’ I heard Emily shout over. While trying not to scream.

‘Does it hurt?’ Tom asked. He’s pushing buttons at a time when they don’t need to be pressed.

‘How about I kick you in a balls and then you can tell me if it hurts or not! You’re an idiot Tom you really are!’ She couldn’t hold it any longer she screamed so loud three nurses and a doctor came rushing to the door.

‘Ah, contractions painful?’ The doctor said and Emily just gave him the most evil look I’ve ever seen her come up with. ‘Ok, I’ll just umm. We’ll come back later.’ They all sped off to avoid more looks.

‘So, what happened? Where were you when she urmm..’ Georg asked.

‘That’s the worst part, the middle of an interview. That’s how all those photographers are here. They must have followed us straight from it.’

‘The screams are getting louder and louder! How is this happening?!’ Tom said covering his ears. ‘Will someone get her drugs or something?’

‘Apparently I’m not dilated enough for drugs yet.’

‘It’ll be ok, you will be soon enough.’ I attempted to reassure her. Through all I received was the dirtiest, most evil look in the entire universe.

‘You, You started this now make it end! God damn you and your active sperm! Why did I have to choose a guy who could perform for once?!’

‘You mean I couldn’t?!’ Tom seemed positively offended by this statement. He gets a bit too proud of himself sometimes.

‘Do I look in the mood right now Tom?’ she kept on screaming loudly then the doctors came in to check up on her. ‘So when you going to let be get these frickin’ things out of me?!’

‘Well, now. Which one is the father?’ He looked around and I stepped forward. ‘Well, come on then. Let go start you a family.’

We went out of the door and through to a private room. It was crowded and compact with odd things. We got Emily onto the bed and screamed for her life. Or well, teo other people’s lives at least. ‘Come on, just one last push and you’ve got the first one out!’

‘You mean there’s more pushing?!’ She screamed while doing her best not to punch the doctor. And she didn’t need to punch the doctor, she’s breaking my fist! I swear my bones have just all cracked in half. Then I heard crying, and it wasn’t Emily’s screams. I looked and, it’s was gorgeous.

‘It’s a boy. Come, just and again, and you’ll have two beautiful…’

‘Shut up! I’m having babies I know! Just shut up so I can make this one wriggle out as well!’ Damn she’s angry… 10 minutes, many loud screams and a lot of pain later there he was. Our second little boy… Emily collapsed onto the bed and smiled as we were both handed over one of our children each.

‘Urh Bill…?’

‘Yes?’

‘They’re identical.’
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you umm.. enjoy... reading about giving birth! xD
10 minutes different just like the Kaulitz twins.
oh no... this is going to be confusing, they're Kaulitz twins as well now...
AND they're identical... i've just made this i lot funner to write! xD