‹ Prequel: Fur Immer Heilig Sein
Status: Hiatus, but you already guessed that. Chapters may be coming soon, but VERY slowly.

Dann Sind Wir Endlich Frei

Free Tickling

Emily’s POV

I finally came conscious again on the hospital bed. Everyone left me to sleep after getting twins out of me. I looked up to see all the girls around me; Emi, Sarah and Kate. How did they get here so fast? How long have I been sleeping?

‘Aww… guys! She’s awake! Guys!’ They all ran over as I squinted at the light and pushed myself up. It was Kate who’d spoke as they rushed towards me. ‘We’ve seen the twins, they’re gorgeous. You’re so lucky.’

‘Where are they? I wanna hold them! Give them to me!’ I almost cried. I don’t want them away from me.

‘Bill’s with them in that other room thing where they go. They doctors have checked over them and…’ Sarah started.

‘..And what?! They’re ok aren’t they?! There’s nothing wrong?!’

‘Emily… and they’re fine. Calm down woman!’ She finished off.

‘So, you thought of any names yet?’ Emi asked while leaning forward.

‘One, I want to call the first one Tom. Which ever the first one was. And I want to let Bill name the second.’ I smiled at them. I want my babies!

‘You’re letting Bill, name your baby. As in, that’s what’s going to be called for life. As in, you can’t change it. And, you’re letting; a guy do that?’ Emi tried to rise an eyebrow. But, failing admirably tilled her head and pushed it up with her fingers.

‘I trust him.’ Just then the nurse came in followed by Bill both holding a baby each. I was handed one, I mean; I didn’t know which one it was! ‘Yay all three of my gorgeous boys.’ I hugged bill with my one free arm. ‘Ok, question. Which was the first born?’ I looked from one to the other, there was no difference… how are we going to do this?!

‘The little one your holding is first born by 11 minutes. You can try breast feeding them now if you like.’ She said then left the room shutting the door.

‘Tom.’ I muttered stroking my fingers over his thin black hair.’

‘Umm… yeah?’ The older Tom came in the room followed by Georg, Gustav and Simone.

‘I want you guys to meet Tom.’ I said quietly. I didn’t want to disturb him.

‘…and Zach.’ Bill uttered quietly. He seemed afraid to say it. Maybe he was scared I wouldn’t like the name. But I do, I really do.

‘Bill, I like that. Tom and Zach.’ I smiled sweetly around the room and smiles were returned. The door suddenly opened once more and I looked round to see my parents stood there breathless. I just looked at them and they beamed at Tom and Zach. ‘Twin boys.’

My Mum relaxed so much she almost fell on the floor. She walked over and sat on a spare chair just staring at them both. She took Zach from Bill and sat with him running her fingers over his tiny, delicate scalp. We all sat and talked about what was going to happen now and how my mum and Simone both wanted to have a party. Tom started crying, then I remembered the nurse said I could try breast feeding them. Oh man, I have to get my boobs out in front of everyone. Without warning I just did it. I didn’t want to make a fuss. I was far too tired, and I’d have to be doing this a lot anyway.

‘Woo… What you doin’?!’ Sarah squeaked looking away.

‘Oh grow up, it’s only natural.’ I sounded really bitchy. But I just had twins, I can blame it on that.

‘Yeah Sarah… it’s the beauty of the female body.’ Tom said staring at my bare chest. I looked up and stared at him with dead eyes. ‘And now I’m gonna go…’ He left the room. Perverted, as always. Everyone decided to leave, everyone except Bill with Zach. He stayed with me.

‘I love you. I can’t wait to get the boys back home and we can be a family together.’ He sighed sitting down on the end of the bed. ‘No matter what happens I’ll be there for you and the boys. I promise. Family before the music, always.’

‘Nothing will happen, I won’t let it. And I’ll always be glad I got on that bus.’ Thinking back to when we first met. It made me laugh. ‘You remember the first time we saw each other? You, you were just in your pants in my front room…’

‘And I was dieing for the toilet. Tom was being all perverted because you were wearing your night things. You looked very pretty half asleep and no make-up. You still do.’ He left a mark in my forehead with his lips. ‘Oh, I think this little man is getting hungry.’ He said as Zach began to whimper. Which was good timing actually because Tom was falling asleep.

‘Ok then, swap.’ Then we just looked at each other then at them. How are we going to do this? We tried twisting round then moving one way and the other. In the end Bill shouted for Tom to come and help. He came in and took Zach from Bill, who took baby Tom from me then Tom handed me Zach who stopped crying. ‘Thanks Tom.’

‘Would you stop staring?! She going to be doing that a lot for the next few months. So just get used to it.’ Bill said.

‘It’s not free porn. I’m feeding my baby. It’s different’ I giggled. Then I suddenly realised how weird breast feeding felt. Zach’s tiny hands really tickled but they were warm from being wrapped around Bill’s fore-finger. ‘So what’s it like being an uncle?’

‘I’m… oh my God. I’m an uncle…’ His face suddenly went completely blank; he looked completely out of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow it feels good to update!

And Trashy... Thank You for naming the second Child. I would have been really Stuck without you!
How confusing is it Having two Tom's?!!
I don't know how I'm going to cope...xD

Comments bitte?