Where the Sky Begins

Chapter 1

"Ok mom," I said, as my mom squeezed the life out of my poor lungs. "You're choking me," I managed to get out.

"Sorry honey, now, you've got everything you need?Money, clothes, toothbrush, tooth paste, make-up, face wa-"

"Mom! I've got EVERYTHING. I'm gonn be late for my flight! Bye, I'll see you........and dad, at the end of the summer!"

As I started to run to check in, I heard my mom call out. "I'm sorry you have to go honey, but you'll have fun with Aunt Velma!" I rolled my eyes, and ran to give the flight attendant my ticket. "Right down this hallway. NEXT!" she practically yelled in my ear.

I dragged my duffel back decorated with sharpies and pins down the hall to wait for my plane. My dad apparently didn't want me around this summer and so, after yelling, cussing at, and hitting my mother a few times, he "convinced" her that I should go to probably the smallest town (if you wanted to call it that, i preffered village,) California to visit my Aunt Velma....just for the summer.

With a population of 1, 124 people, I doubted that anything exciting was gonna happen to me this summer....unless you counted the annual church barbeque...

How wrong was I?
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short, I know. It's a prologue. Next chapter will be longer,

message and rate pleasse :]