Teen Again (Autumn 2009)

Part two

Billie’s POV
I was unsure about that ‘Kiddy’.
He freaked me out. 12-15 years old or not, he should not be here.

“Do you trust ‘Kiddy’?” I were standing outside, I was on my way home.

“Yes, I think so, but it’s something familiar with that kid,” Mike said and smiled.

“Yeah, bye Mike, bye ‘Kiddy!’.” I said starting to walk home to Adie and the kids.

Adie waited for me in the door.
The clock was 01.34AM.

“Have you seen Tré lately?” Adie said, and looked at me.

“I haven’t seen him since this morning,” I said with a goofy look.

“Please be serious, Tré haven’t been home since 06.31PM.”

Adie had the phone in her hand.

“Claudia was a bit worried, because he was supposed to take Frankito to the Movie Festival for kids.”

Adie gave me the phone and told me to call Mike.

The Men in Black’s POV
“James, you think he’s dead now?” Alec smiled.

“No, He’s very weak right now. But I’m not sure,” I told Alec and Lana.

“The A.G.D.O is very powerful right now, right James? “ Lana asked.

“Let’s just wait and see. If the poison is working like it should we can kill him before the morning. This is nothing like APTX-4869. This is an upgrading of that APTX-4870, so do your job right,” I replied, and laughed when I put the revolver in my pocket.

Mike’s POV
Right after Billie went home, “Kiddy” came down to talk to me.

“Mike, I know it’s hard to believe, but I’m Tré, not just a dumb kid as you two take me for.”

‘Kiddy’ looked at me with the familiar eyes.

Where had I seen them before?

“Mike, I’m.. I’m scared,” he spoke again, and took my hand, still looking at me with those eyes.

“RING, RING, RING!”

The phone rang in the kitchen.

“Yeah, hello, this is Pongo you’re talking with,” I said with a funny accent. Pongo was my “secret” name in case some strangers called etc.

“Tré is not at home, and he didn’t bring Frankito to the Movie festival,” Billie said in the phone.

“Oh, don’t worry. He’ll be back before 05.00AM,” I laughed to Billie.

“Bye Billie, got to watch over ‘Kiddy.’”

“It was just Billie, who asked me if I’ve seen…” I stopped when I entered the livingroom.