What I'm going through shot lipgloss through my veins

Pick up the phone, ***er.

The black faded back to light and I squinted my eyes as I spit out a salty mixture of blood and dirt.I tried to set up,no good.I had to find a way out of this alley.I grit my teeth and ignore the blood pouring from my wounds and the broken glass embedded deep into my skin.I hear men laughing in the background and an occasional splash into a puddle.So I laid there in glass and blood,praying someone would find me.

I woke up in a king sized bed with my head and arms bandaged up.It was quiet which was a nice change but...I don't live here.I pull the blankets off myself carefully and look around the room.It was small and the walls were bare.How did I get here?I jump when I hear a quiet knock on the closed bedroom door.

"Come in..."I stutter and bite my lips to not cry.I'm so scared.

The door opened slowly and in the doorway stood one of the most beautiful men I have ever seen.He had shortish black hair,a nose ring,a lip ring,and his chest was tattooed,he himself was short too.I blushed as I admired each and every detail about him.

"Don't freak...I uh found you in that alley a few hours ago and brought you back here after the hospital fixed you up."He said softly.

I wiped my eyes with the sleeve of the shirt,and nodded softly.I would have smiled but it hurt too bad.He tossed me an orange prescription bottle.

"Take two,should help."

He sat cautiously next to me on the bed.I was a mess.My eyeliner and mascara had ran down my face and my hair was a tangled mess of black and green,he took no notice and I was glad.

"If its not too nosy...what were you doing in that alley in the first place?"

"Looking for...I....."I sighed and placed my face in my hands.What was I going tell him?I couldn't even bring myself to realize the truth anymore.

"You don't have to tell me,I was just curious."

I wondered what he was doing there but the thought left my head about as soon as it entered.I had more important things to worry about.

"Do you have a shower?"I noticed I was wearing his shirt and nothing else.My clothes were in a corner next to the door still covered with blood.

He nodded,helped me up off the bed and showed me to the bathroom.This was another small,white room,kinda like the bedroom.The floor was white tile with not a spot on it.There was a shower with a glass door,a huge counter with a sink and a beautiful mirror.A lot cleaner than I had thought it might be.

I picked a towel out of the closet and turned the water up as hot as it would get.While I waited for the water to warm i pulled my bandages off to see how bad it was this time.They had cut both my wrists to the bone,which would explain all the blood but how the hell did I not bleed to death?How long was I out there before he found me?I assured myself that finding me was accidental,a miracle of some sort if you believe in that sorta thing.

I stepped in the shower and winced a little as the hot water ran over my cuts.My eyes began to water and slowly I let a few tears spill.I sat in the shower,hugging my legs before I washed and got out.

I draped a towel around myself and dried my hair off looking pathetically in the mirror at my broken reflection.I dropped to the floor and sobbed into my hands as quietly as I could for the longest time.Finally the endless supply of tears ran out and I was forced to leave
the bathroom.He had laid out a pair of jeans with holes down the legs and a red shirt.I'm guessing they were his.I allowed the towel to slip off of myself and pulled the jeans up to my waist.I slipped the shirt on slowly as well and walked to see the rest of the house,admiring how good his shirt smelled.

It,like the bedroom,and the bathroom,was white and the walls were pretty much bare except for the occasional poster.There was a short coffee table,a recliner and a sofa, and a t.v.

"Hello?"I called out and ran my hand across the sofa.It was soft and calling me to lay down.My meds kicked in hard and I was tired.

"Hey."He smiled at me and brought me a cup of hot peppermint tea.

"Clothes fit alright?"He looked at me.I didn't hear the words,but that voice,that voice was so familiar.Where had I heard it before?
I smiled back and sat down carefully.He sat next to me and as I looked at him I realized....

I blushed and placed a hand over my mouth.It couldn't be him...could it?

"Nikki?"My name sounded amazing when he said it and I felt a little more alive than I did before.

"You...your...."He chuckled and I blushed even more.He pulled my hand away from my face and held it.

"I'm surprised you didn't notice a lot sooner....I mean you had all that My Chem stuff on when I found you."

"I'm a huge fan..."I muttered under my breath. I was so embarrassed and shocked.

He laughed again and placed his free hand on my leg.I was shaking terribly.If I knew any better I would realize I am probably still laying in that alley,bleeding half to death,and that no matter how bad I want Frank Iero to come rescue me,it just wasn't gonna happen.But to my surprise I never woke up.I sat on the couch with him for a little of 2 hours just talking.Not exactly every fangirl's dream but it was just as amazing.

"Its ok...Its actually kinda cool.Where you from?"

"Jersey.For real....I live outside of Newark."

He laughed a little and nodded asking more about why I was in that alley.

"My mom...well..."My eyes started to fill to the brim with tears again.The well had apparently replenished itself.I'm aware I'm an emotional wreck.The sad truth is I'm like this 95% of the time.

"Hey...don't cry.."His voice got softer and he wiped the tears that spilled over away.

He had very soft hands for a guitarist.He grabbed my other hand and squeezed it softly as I had emotional break down on his shoulder. After I finally managed to pull myself together I thanked him.I didn't know what to do after that so I sat there on his shoulder,still absorbing
the fact My Chem had in more than one way saved my life.

"You have no clue how big of an impact you alone have made on my life."He had been my hero from the very first time I set eyes on him. He inspired me to learn guitar and to live everyday like it was my last. And believe me,I do.

He handed me a blanket and we snuggled up underneath it while it poured rain.We must have watched the Nightmare Before Christmas at least 6 times that night, but I wasn't complaining.

I fell asleep in his arms but I swear I thought I felt him kiss me softly before I passed out. I would have kissed back but I locked up and couldn't move and finally managed to tell myself it was the meds and I imagined the kiss.Things would be better in the morning...
♠ ♠ ♠
You like? Ja? Let me know :) first time I've tried to write fanfic in a LONG time