Lipstick Lullabies

Ow...

“Can you just seriously just full out punch me?” Violet asked. My eyes went wide.

“I don’t hit girls.” I said.

“Fine then disappoint me.” Violet pouted. She was teasing me. My mouth dropped open.

“Dude seriously!! We drove from fucking no where’s vile for you to punch her! And your seriously not going to do it?” JO said amazed.

“Dude He doesn’t hit girls.” The band backed me up.

“Pussy.” She sang. My mouth dropped open.

“Am not!! You’ll probably sue me.” I said. Violet reached into her friends bag and pulled out a piece of paper.

“Here if I do show this to the judge and he has to dismiss the claims then you can sue me for embarrassing you.” Violet handed me the paper after signing and dating it.

“You seriously want me to just punch you?” I asked.

“Yes or just like back hand me.” She smiled brightly.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this.” I put the paper in my wallet.

“My god your actually getting him to do it.” Jo said amazed.

“Dude I did!” She did a dance and I laughed so did the rest of the guys. I punched her soft as I could.

“NO!! I meant like leave me a huge damn bruise! Please.” She asked.

“What!” I asked amazed,

“Yeah just leave me a bruise.” She smiled.

“It’s going to hurt.” I sighed.

“I know.” Violet smiled. Jo pulled out a camera and I punched her as hard as I could. She fell back a little.

“Mother fucker!! Ow!! Ow! Ow!! Damn!! I didn’t think he could hit that hard!” She jumped around holding her arm.

“I’m so fucking sorry.” My mouth dropped open. She stopped jumping.

“No!! Thank you!” She hugged me I laughed and hugged her back.

“Dude is it leaving the bruise yet?” Jo asked. She let me go. God she smelt so good. Really good like… Like.. a smoky flower. Violet rolled up her sleeve.

“Oh nice its already turning blue!” She smiled. My eyes went wide.

“My god that’s going to be a nasty one.” Matt said.

“Why did you want him to punch you in the first place?” Johnny asked.

“Your going to think I’m weird.” Violet laughed.

“You are weird.” Jo snorted.

“I am awesome big difference!! But I’m going to get it tattooed. My cousin got his intials a couple concerts back so I got everything set up.” She smiled.

“Seriously?” I asked.

“Yeah.” She nodded.

“So you like the concert?” Shad’s asked.

“Yeah the pyros were kick ass and so was the line up but you guys should have totally played. Reminissions.”

“You like the old stuff?” Syn asked.

“I love it!” Violet smiled.

“Eh not so much your self titled album is the best.” Jo said.

“My god City of Evil Jo, City of Evil!” Violet said.

“Self titled!” Jo fought back.

“City of Evil!” Jo said. I took her camera. And recorded the fight.

“Why?!” Violet asked.

“Because Syn’s guitar solo on afterlife is all Do do do la la do do dah do do-da d-d-do! Its insane!” Jo said mocking Syn’s fingers.

“Dude total Bat country owns Afterlife!! Seriously!! Its off thee most coolest movie!! And its all heavy and dark and Ah!! Its so much better!” Violet stomped her foot. We began laughing at this little kid fight.

“Dude then When The Rev Sings in A little piece of heaven!” Jo said.

“Okay that song owns because of how Zacky’s voice is all deep and stuff and all the extras but City is awesomer!!” Violet said.

“Bat Country solo is pretty fucking awesome though not as insane as afterlife.” Jo admitted.

“Yeah and then the beast and the Harlot owns its just awesome.” Violet said.

“Yeah. But seriously How’d you know that song was about a movie?” Jo asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright here's a update sorry i didn't update sooner. School started so i probably won't be writing for awhile any more. Sorry but its life.

DB