Lipstick Lullabies

Solo, its all about the solo.

"Dude give me on ultimate reason why city owns and I'll cave!" Jo exclaimed holding her finger in Violet's face she bite it hard and she pouted taking it back. we had all gotten chairs and were recording this with our own camera.

"The solo." She said. and Jo looked at her weird.

"Dude your a total nut job. The solo!" Jo air quoted her.

"Seize the day solo is thee best solo any will or never will make. It's higher than god!' violet said and Jo went to open her mouth but shut it. Violet looked at her. I looked over at syn who shouted hell yeah but they weren't paying attention.

"But what makes it better than the whole afterlife solo?!" Jo exclaimed angrily.

"Afterlife was just slam you in the face with technical amazing stuff you can't do. Seize the day, is just like this song it's taken back a few notches, and relaxed. Just the way the song moves along it makes you listen to the lyrics. It makes you take this feeling that something that your doing is bigger than what it may seem and if you just close your eyes on that sad day and breathe you can feel the sadness they gave, they took riddance too. And just the solo, the solo is the final stand before the end of the solo. It's not fast, but not to slow it just goes. The emotion it gives is just true, it wasn't pre-written it was just the moment and how the feelings flowed." She said and Jo just crossed her arms.

"You god damned hippie!" She exclaimed and Violet jumped into the air and did a fist punch to the sky. and she stalked around shouting a yes.

"Wow." Matt said and they went silent. Their heads turned towards us slowly as if they were two children who were caught with cookies in their mouths and hands but the cookie jar was empty.

"Didn't know that song meant as much to some one else as it did for us." Matt said a little amazed.

"Yeah well she has her moments." Jo shrugged with a laughed. Violet then glared at her but as soon as the glare was there it was gone and she smiled at us.

"So Thanks for signing our shirts and letting us get to talk to you guys!" Violet smiled extremely bright.

"Yeah, you just made her entire life complete." Jo laughed and ran away from her.

"Ooh you rotten headed cum guzzling gutter slut!" She said.

"Hey! On the good kind!" She exclaimed with a laugh, Violet rolled her eyes.

"You guys are going?" Syn and I asked as they were getting ready to leave.

"Uhm, yeah??" They asked softly, even more confused.

"Where do you live?" Matt asked.

"Utah." They squeaked.

"Wait, woah? You guys drove out from Salt Lake to L.A. to watch us perform?' Zacky asked his eyes going wide.

"Yeah." Violet said like it was nothing.

"She dragged me out here instead of waiting for you next tour." Jo glared.

"You know what, you know what?! Who had their head out the window when we parked on the beach?!" Violet exclaimed.

"Oh shut up!" Jo shouted covering her ears. Violet smiled triumphant. it went silent for a moment before Jo said fuck.

"Think of something to say back now?" We all laughed and she groaned.

"Well since you guys are here in L.A. Why don't you come chill?" Matt asked knowing we all needed a fresh breathe of air from this tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh gees this was a way long of delay!
haha but yeah, I was going through them and I decided to update this one! :D
so i hope people actually read this....

haha love!
Dannie