Poison's Exile

Cast Out

Everything was going so well, my kingdom flourished. I was a good queen but it was my weakness caused my to fall to this little blue planet. I loved my king as I should, letting the world be his as I sat watching silently. I fulfilled all wifely duties for the pleasure of my husband. I was so content, ready to let my life continue on this path of joy and peace. Until, Lilian had come to my window. I did not know of it then but it would be my last night at home. The very night prior to my being cast out. I leaned against the sill searching for nothing. She had come to warn me that Huntington's brother was hunger for revenge. that he was ready to finish the job that his brother was too incompetent to complete. She came to beg me to flee, but in honesty, I had no where to go. I had people to protect, an entire Kingdom's worth. That is when it occurred, the unthinkable.

A servant ran into the King's chamber covered in blood and weeping. She too begged me to escape said someone was after me, out for blood. Murderous in every way. The very next day, she was found dead. Another servant had found her and piece of cloth from my personal collection in her blood. I had been framed.

"Your highness, why would you kill your mother?"

"Why would you kill your loyal servant?" The people shouted at me.

My eyes widen, I was confused. I had been played for a fool and my people played right into the enemies hands. I begged, pleaded with the people to realized that this was an act of revenge. It had been too long for them to recall the death of my once beloved. I was gripped by knights and thrown towards this hell. Ripped away from everything I love because of the one mistake I made. The one lover I could not escape even with his death. I committed high treason, a crime punished only by death. This was them taking it easy on me. Softened by their love for me. By his love for me. Perhaps death would have been more merciful. I can never return to the place I love. I will never again see the people I love. I will forever exiled on this planet. All for loving one man.

As crashed against the green grass, I vowed to find a way back. I shouted it to the heavens in hopes my King would hear.