A Teenage Story: The Horrors of Ex-Boyfriend Who Won't Go Away.

A Sin to Sweet to Fight

So there I was in bed and I feel his arms wrap around me from behind. I can feel him breathe in the scent of my hair. He whispers in my ear

"I am only giving you what you want."

For a brief second my boyfriend’s face flashed behind my eyes as I closed them to receive my ex's kiss. I let his lips cover mine and let him push his tongue into my month. I pulled him on top of me. My body yearned for him to fill me but, I fought the urge to rip his clothes off right then.

Then my boyfriend's voice entered my head whispering sweet nothings to me but he wasn't there, Stephan was. When I said to Stephan that I had a boyfriend that's exactly what he said. He trendily put his hand under my chin and lifted my lips to his.

So it would start again then I would push him, he would pull me back and the fighting would commence in my head. The fighting ended as he put his hand over my ass squeezing it in different places and in different ways as if he was testing it out. His other hand strays from my hair to my secret place and over my jeans as he starts massaging it. I could feel my body preparing for sex.

I started trying to push him off with all my might , I can't lose my virginity not like this. His soft hazel eyes get a confessed look. I let my hand rub his five o'clock shadow and I stared into his eyes willing him to understand. As if he could read my mind he lets out a soft chuckles and says

"I don't want to have sex with you, now."

I turn away from him though my body was singing his praises. He gets off the bed to stand his full height of 5'11 and walks to the side I was facing and stares at me. I close my eyes as if I was sleeping. He leans in and says

"I love you, baby." While stroking my hair gently.

He kisses my lips gently than climbs back on the bed and he lets his body fit mine perfectly. He may not want to have sex with me but his hard on was pressed hard against my back, that told me different. It stood at attention as if a solider ready for battle.

I lightly ease myself closer to him. I loved the firmness of his body against mine. My cell phone rings my eyes snap open and he snaps up. I looked back at him at him and his eyes make me want to melt. Shit, I think, the old feeling for him are resurfacing. I feel my eyes well up thinking of how much it hurt when we first broke up. Once again as if he read my mind he said

"I never meant to hurt you, it’s just complicated."

My voice starts to raise out of angry. "You made it complicated not me!"

Out of angry I raise my hand to hit him but instead I grab the back of his neck and pull him into and angry kiss. He grabbed me instantly responding to my kiss, I dig my nails into his back and he moaned in pleasure. He pulls back and stares at me as if I was someone he didn't know and then he smiled a crocked smile submerging himself in my body again.

I climb on top of him and he eagerly rediscovers my body with his hands. He begins messaging my special place again. I pull his hand up protesting it. I grind my hips against his. He griped my hips and moved us as one. I wanted him so bad that it was unbearable that I dismounted him but that didn't discourage him.

He flipped me over and got on top of me and he moaned. I began to push him off. He sighed annoyed with me.

"Stop confusing me. You can't kiss like that, “then he smiled at the memory of five seconds ago, "and then push me away. Stop, being a tease!"

The angry look on his face didn’t reach his eyes in fact they were smiling at me. He sighed again; he tap kissed me and prepared to leave. My body screamed 'No don't leave' and so did half of my mind. The logical half of me screamed "Let him go!" But of course it was one in the morning so I wasn't going to let him go.

I told him he would have to sleep on the floor because I wasn't sharing my space more then I had to. I turned on a movie, which we watched for like two scenes before we started making out again. He nibbled on my lip just like I liked it. My body tingled with anticipation of his hand sliding his hand where I want it.

I opened my legs to let him massages my secret place and he laughed into my mouth and complied to my desires. He slowly and tortuous (teasing me) slip his hand under my waistband. He stopped kissing me to watch my reaction. The eagerness must have shown on my face because he had an assumed look on his eyes. His hand reached their destination.

"So warm." He says looking at me.

His hand was over my panties and it felt so good. Through my panties he played with my clit. I erupted wetness seeped through my panties, pants and onto my sheets. He looked pleased with this. He started to make fun of me while removing his hand.

"Damn you soaked." He snickered.

Revenge would be sweet, so I put my hand in his jeans and massaged his erect penis. I felt the pre-cum drip off the tip of his penis. I teased him some more by wiping my finger on it and pulling my finger out his pants and placing it in my mouth. I licked in a sensual way and then placed that same finger on his lips.

His eyes begged me for more but I quickly pushed him away laughing to myself. He grabbed my boob and I giggled and punch him in his chest. We started to laugh and then when I knew this is how thing were suppose to be with us.
♠ ♠ ♠
rawr, please comment