A Teenage Story: The Horrors of Ex-Boyfriend Who Won't Go Away.

The Morning After ( not the pill )

I felt like shit. The realization of what I had done just started to skin in. Tears spilled down my cheek and left wet spot on my paper. I disgusted myself at the thought of yesterday. I knew he just used me and that he was gone, for good this time. It was time for me to call people for some much needed advice on the situation. I put my paper aside and walked down the hall and grabbed the phone in the kitchen.

Bile rose in my thought, I am such a slut I thought. So I called up Rita and my story spilled out between sniffles. When I was I was finished, she stayed silent. I could practicality hear her thoughts and see her faces expression because I knew her that well. Her worried expression, which is when she pulled her perfectly, plunked dirty blonde eyebrows close together. Her midnight colored eyes filled with wonder, so big and round like a child's. I even knew that right her teeth were being dug deeply into her soft red lower lip and that she could taste her own blood in her mouth. She finally sighed, loud enough so I could hear.

"Well, who do you like more?" She rolled her eyes at her own question, I just knew she did."Wait, I know the answer to that. Your dickhead of an ex boyfriend. Why do you do this to your self girl? You know he is your ex for a reason."

"I know Chica Chica! But...." My voice trailed off damn how I could explain this.

"Of course he is good at what he does. He is a player player, he has to be good or he would get no play." She says as if reading my mind stealing the word right out of my mouth.

"I know." I sighed sadly, I felt so weak and vulnerable.

"Don't worry. We all have are days. We all have that guy that we shallow too much shit for." She said thoughtfully.

“Yeah, that is true. Look yo mi voy." I said, in spanlish, which always meant I was truly upset.

"Okay, I am going to go over there later to check on you."I opened my mouth to protest." No matter what you say, so don't even start." She hung up leaving me to think about what she said.