I FrigginTold You So!

I ***ing Told You So!

“UHHH that movie sucked!” I screamed as we exited the doors of the movie theater. Me and my friends, Aimee, and Stacey, went to go see that movie ‘Prom Night’. You know that one with Brittney Snow and all those other people that made the movie horrible. Well It just wasn’t the actors, it was the whole damn story line! Slash-er movies are SO DAMN PREDICABLE!

Stacey and Aimee just gave me a weird look before turning to each other and starting blabbing about the crap we just saw. I just sighed and looked around the streets. We where in Fort Worth; where my dad had to work for a few days. I decided to go with him and take the other two with me. We got bored sitting in the hotel room and desisted to go see a movie…

Well anyway like I was saying I was looking around and almost everything I saw was Jonas Brother shit. I HATE the Jonas brother! But Aimee loves then. Actually, her future husband is Nick Jonas. Well that’s what she says.

I gowned and Started pulling my hair. So much Jonas brothers….just to much! Stacey gave me a worried look and asked me what was wrong.

“THERE EVERYWHERE!” I screamed. I bet a lot pf people were looking at us but who care! A person can only take so much Jonas brothers.

Stacey just started looking around and then it looked like she was about to start screaming too. Aimee just stood there laughing her ass off. I gave her a hard glare and she just started laughing harder.

“They moved here! So they have a lot of public attention here.” She finally said after her laugh attack. Me and Stacey just gave her an evil look and kept on walking. Aimee just started singing some random Jonas brothers songs and Stacey and my ears started bleeding.

“Oh my god Aimee make it stop! There so gay!” I yelled an covered my ears. She stopped singing and me and Stacey were the ones getting the evil looks.

“They are not gay.” She muttered through clinched teeth. Stacey and me just looked at each other and shook are heads. She can’t be serous?

“Ohhh come on! There total incest!” I argued. Stacey started laughing and started in the conversation.

“I know right? For all we know, there fucking each other right now!” Stacey added. Aimee looked like she was about to ram are heads in the wall next to us. But we were distracted by a few surprised gasped. We all looked behind us and I almost broke my bottom jaw from when it feel to the floor.

The sight before us was utterly….well the sight was a mix between ‘Oh my fucking god’ surprising, and ‘I’m about to piss my pants’ hilarious! Joe, Nick, and Kevin Jonas were walking down the street. But there was a little twist to it.

Joe and Nick were holding hands and sucking face, while Kevin had his right hand in Nicks back pants pocket; groping his ass. The whole time ignoring all the horrified gasped and all the vulgar comments.

Once the cost was clear of any Jonascest, Stacey and I looked over at Aimee only to see her with the look of pure terror oh her face! This was priceless. I swear to god and the only think that came to mind was

“I fucking told you so!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok Aimee if you ever read this i really really really am sorry!!!
Anyway if you liked it tell me and i'll try to do my best to start updating on my other stories too!