Slip Into This Tragedy

Amazing Because It Is

Frank’s POV

“Gee...” I turned to face my angel. The expression on his face made me worried. A very mischievous grin was plastered on his face, stretching from ear to ear. “please tell me what we’re doing tonight baby,” I begged, looking deep into his eyes, pleading with him.

“I already told you, It’s a surprise,” He answered happily. We were on our way to pick up Mikey and Sam, who had been hanging at my house all afternoon. It was a few weeks after the night were Gerard and I both got extremely drunk. I felt so bad for him because he had gone through all those horrible things, because of Bert. Since then, we have hung out more then ever, and I have learned to be content with staying at the level in our relationship that we’re at.

When we pulled up at my house, I unbuckled my seatbelt and leaned over to Gerard so I was just an inch or so away from his face. I kissed him softly, the pulled away slightly.

“Please Gee, just tell me what you have planned for us tonight,” I begged, kissing him in between every word or two. He looked at me carefully, clearly concentrating hard.

“I don’t want to ruin the surprise,” he said. I kept kissing him, over and over, pulling away gently, leaving him wanting more. “You will find out soon,” he whispered, clearly trying to resist telling me.

“I want to know now Gee-bear,” I cooed, calling him my favorite nickname. I moved onto kissing his neck. He gently pushed me off of him. I leaned back in my seat and pouted.

“I want it a surprise for you. I love you,” He leaned forward and kissed me. I couldn’t help but kiss back. Then the back seat opened and we both jumped apart. Sam and Mikey sat down in the car, smiling at us.

“We saw you guys drive up,” Sam explained, still smiling. I felt myself blush slightly, knowing that my little sister had seen me and Gerard kissing, but I quickly pushed that thought aside.

We were in the car for half an hour, then Gerard parked and we got out. I looked around and realized we were in front of House of Blues. I frowned in concentration, I couldn’t think of anyone who was playing here tonight. Then I heard Sam scream with delight. I looked over at her and saw that she was pointing towards a sign hanging above the door. I looked at it and then attacked Gerard with my lips. The sign read Mindless Self Indulgence. They were one of my favorite bands ever!

We walked excitedly in, after thanking Gerard of course for bringing us here. We were early so we watched the equipment get set up on the stage. The room was starting to get louder as excited chattering filled it. Since we got here early, we stood right in front of the stage, and started cheering with the rest of the crowd when we saw the band walk up on stage. Jimmy started talking into the microphone, asking us if we were ready. We yelled yes as loud as we could, and then they started playing.

Be nice!
Be nice to me,
Don't ever be--
Be nice!
Be nice to me,
Don't let me go!
I am too cool for the second...GRADE!
I'm amazed!
I'm afraid!
I am too cool for the second..GRADE!
There is nothing!--
You can do!--
That I have not already done to myself...HEY!


Jimmy sang the words and we all sang along with him, enjoying every moment of the concert. When it was over, I walked out of House of Blues in a dream like state. That show was fucking incredible! I realized that it was because of Gerard that I got to be there. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist, kissing him. He was shocked for a second or two, but then started kissing me back.

Once we were done, we turned to walk back to the car. I saw Sam and Mikey kissing a few feet away. I nudged Gerard and pointed, smirking. I thought it was funny that the older set of siblings, and the younger ones were together. I loved Mikey and knew he was a great guy, but the older brother side of me cringed at the thought that Mikey could break my sister’s heart.

The whole ride home we talked about our favorite part of the concert, and argued about which song we thought they preformed the best. Gerard dropped Sam and me off at our house. As we walked down the hallway to our rooms, Sam pulled me into an unexpected hug.

“I’m glad you and Gerard are together,” she said, then walked towards her room, leaving me standing in the hallway smiling, glad to know that my sister approved of my relationship so completely. I laid in bed for a long time, replaying the night over and over again in my mind. The last thought I had before I drifted off to a happy sleep was I’m so glad I have Gerard.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry about the long wait. this chapter is for not_the_average_teen because her comment made me stay up hours later then i was planning to because i had to write this chapter so she would be happy. thanks for kicking my ass and making me write this. :]
hope everyone liked it. if you did, or didnt, tell me.
comments=updates. no comments, no updates.