Breathe

Crystal Clear

Image

"You guys are in early," Rachel smiled, seeing the two leading men sitting in their opposite chairs. "Have they even called you yet?"

Jared smirked, as did Jensen as she set her stuff down. Sara and Jeannie started preparing things, the radio blaring in the background.

"She's my cherry pie, cool drink of water such a-"

"Oh, my fucking gosh. Which one of you came to the bar last night?"

"Bar? What is this bar you speak of?"

Rachel sighed, a blush setting in.

"You guys are assholes. But tell me, did you have a video camera or did you just take pictures?"

A thin booklet of printed pictures were presented to her.

"Damn who was taking these?"

Nobody would answer her. In fact, they cowered, now.

"I'm just saying, I like them. My ass doesn't look half as big."

Jeannie laughed.

"Ask them about the pole."

"You got me pole-dancing?!" Rachel cried, her features desperate.

"It was just a little part. The fire blocked it out, mostly."

"Can I at least see? Lyd said I've been doing a little sloppy."

"Nuh-uh. That is strictly confedential. We can't risk the evidence being confiscated."

She stared at Jared for a minute, her blue eyes glaring.

"You know you might be a unnaturaly scary six-four. But I can still beat the shit out of you."

He shrugged, that annoying smirk still planted on his face.

"Or I can possibly discard every single bit of candy you own in this tralier."

He gasped.

"Now tell me, was it during Badd Bitch or Dirty Deeds?"

____________________________________________________

The day went on much as the morning started. Pretty soon, the whole half of the set knew. Rachel couldn't be humilated, though. It was her public job. She still wasn't used to the "We need to get you drunk more often!" or "Damn girl I didn't know you could bend like that!" She sighed as the PA commented, walking past her and Jensen as she began her touch ups.

"I swear, Ackles. I can't believe you followed me. This is lower than low."

He grinned, shrugging. "My manly instincts told me to go."

"And why is that?"

"Chicks and beer. Oh, and fire."

She rolled her eyes, shaking her head.

"You can forget-"

"No!"

"You play dirty, I play dirtier."

"Fine. I'll just make out with your mother."

She almost slapped him as she twisted around, looking for a bystander who might have heard.

"Careful, Ackles. She got the hots for ya."

"At least I left a good impression on your mom."

She shook her head, spraying his face with the bottle in her hand.

"Cocky, much?"

He grinned.

"But seriously, I don't know why you didn't want us to come see you. That trick on the po-"

"That's exactly why," She laughed, "I can't deal with the humilation of the fact that people know I can pole dance."

"Humiliation? You should be proud. That is a great talent right there."

She smiled, shaking her head.

"What would I do without you, Ackles?"

"Crash and burn. Without a bed to save you from the vast amounts of booze, I might add."

"Son of a bitch," She muttered, giggling, "I have to back to the tralier. I guess I'll see you when they call me."

"But I was just getting started about the pol-"

Her finger was shoved violently on his mouth.

"One more word about this pole, and I will refuse to speak to you. I will make you listen to some Slayer or shit in the make up tralier. I will not reply to your text messages," She threatened, her phone shoved into his face, his own number coming up towards him.

"We clear?"

"Crystal."

She smiled.

"See ya later, darling."