Breathe

Just Another Tequila Sunrise...

"Babe, you're out of orange juice!"

She sat staring at the half-empty fridge, trying to find something that would help rid of the bad taste in her mouth, and the somewhat dizziness. A slight smile wrapped around her face as arms snaked around her waist, giving a slight squeeze.

"Maybe that's because you've been making Tequila Sunrises like there's no tomorrow."

She grinned, kissing the cheek nuzzled into her neck.

"I've dedicated the whole week to the Eagles!"

"And all the alcohol has been giving you a peaceful, easy feeling?"

She turned towards him, the smile drowning off her face.

"Are we really going to go the whole day making Eagles puns?"

He grinned at her, foreheads touching. "We might, and then we can laugh at ourselves. And then we can be objected to the stares of everybody around us."

The smile on her face was infectious as she kissed him softly. "Sounds like a damn plan. But, uhh, I'm going to get some orange juice." He eyed her disheveled appearance, along with her lack of normal clothes. An eyebrow raised before finding its rightful place again.

"Yeah, go ahead. I'm sure nobody will be out there."

She looked up at him, shaking her head. "What am I going to do with you, Ackles?"

"Hopefully lead me into that beautiful bed right there and plan many of naughty things."

Wrapping her arms lightly around his neck, she smiled up at him once more, a curious look on her face.

"I guess that would involve some intimacy, huh Ackles?"

He licked his lips giving her a glance.

"It might. Or possibly some ice. Rope. Maybe some whip cream?"

A blush settled in her cheeks, as she hit his shoulder. "One of these nights, Jensen, I swear."

"You're going to do what?" He questioned, egging her on. "You just said an Eagles title, by the way."

She said nothing, humming the a fore mentioned song.

"You need to take a day off," He mumbled, as she began shifting through the closet, dragging his black parka from its hanger.

"And?" She questioned throwing the giant article of clothing on, it covering most of her body. A grin spread throughout his face as the fur on the hood engulfed her whole head, and her question was muffled.

"Where you going?" He asked, laughing as he tried to squeeze the black ball of fabric.

"I told you, orange juice is calling me. It's a dire need."

"I see." He responded, the serious look on his face teasing the hell out of her.

"Do you want breakfast?" She questioned, halfway out the door in her shorts and parka. Shaking his head, she slipped out of the door, jumping off the steps. It was nothing out of the ordinary to see her escaping his trailer, now. In fact it was quite regular for people to find her there. The shock had subsided early on, and nobody thought nothing about it. Crew and such were bustling around the set as she made her way to the hot food, and an exasperated sigh left her mouth as she recognized the tiny cartons of Dole.

"Thank God," She whispered, hurrying in a simple fashion to the orange juice.

"Rach?" Looking up from stuffing the five cartons inside Jensen's coat, she was greeted by two very familiar dogs--which wasn't really expected coming with the human voice. Ensued in a fight of fur and slobber, she laughed as Jared walked steadily up.

"I don't have treats!" She yelled halfway, smiling as the dogs once again jumped at the sound of treats.

"You spoil them," Jared said simply, his hands carrying a large tray. Harley nipped at her hand as she stopped scratching his ear, staring up at Jared.

"Only because Daddy is mean and starves them to death, Ain't that right, Har?" The sweet cooing set the dogs into another wave of spasms, and she was again attacked by loving tongues.

"Jesus, you're cruel, Jarebear!" She laughed, half-sprawled on the ground in between two dogs.

Eyebrows raised in a questioning fashion, and he continued walking through the line, grabbing random breakfast items. He helped her up after piling his plate sky high.

"I know some poor puppies who'd like just a strip of bacon," She winked, a devious smile on her face.

"You wouldn't!" Jared exclaimed, his false expression taken aback. She shrugged, a sliver of meat dangling from her hand.

"Jensen does not give you enough to do..." He muttered, watching as she fed his two beloveds.

"What was that, dear?" She questioned, grinning as she grabbed her orange juice again, the dogs following her, eyes lit up from the most recent treat.

"Don't push, darling. Or that plate is going to be on the ground."

The Texan grinned, giving the girl a small hug. "I have a feeling you're making Tequila Sunrises..."

She squinted up at him, the hoarded cartons of juice bulging in the coat.

"I ran out of tequila," She grinned, slipping another bit of meat towards Sadie.

"Dammit, stop feeding my dogs!"