Breathe

But...

Image

An infectious laugh spread throughout the room, and he peeked an eye open to see her smiling.

"I think you really should. I have complete and total control in this position."

An eyebrow raised, as he finally broke down in laughter, himself.

"Come with me tonight, then! We can shoot some Mister Daniels and have a good make-up time."

She squinted at him, a puzzled look on her features.

"Did you intend that pun?"

He let out half-laugh, shrugging.

"Depends on how you answer the question."

"I really would love to go drinking."

He sighed, and continued her sentence.

"But-"

"But, I have alot of stuff to fix at home, again. Not everything is stable at the moment."

He was interested as she said the last bit, intrigued even. She really did seem like she wanted to go. Like something was holding her back. He never really knew she had a boyfriend like that. He thought she lived by herself, or with her sister or something.

"If there's anything I can help with-"

She grinned, leaving a kiss on his powder covered cheek.

"Don't worry about it, honey. I can make problems take care of themselves."

"You know they're going to shoot me if you don't get your ass on set."

He smirked, jumping up from his seat.

"I'll be back for touch-ups."

She winked at him, giggling. "And I'll be waiting on it, Ackles."

She sighed as he walked towards the hovering group of people, the camera almost ready. Grabbing her lonesome phone, she scanned through the texts and messages she had, hoping to get some decent information. She was caught off guard as one of her assistants, Sara, came up beside her.

"How's Lilly doing today, Rach?"

She sighed, a tired smile creeping on her face.

"Better. She's still really weak from the last treatment. But, apparently she's been begging Mom for cheeseburgers," Rachel laughed, her cell phone thrown in the air for evidence.

"They're reason to make any day better," Sara laughed. "Throw in a little bit beer and fries, and I'm there."

Rachel smiled.

"Come over sometime and we will."

Sara laughed, her gaze fixed on the scene working ahead of them. Her finger pointed to the right to a figure turned away from the both of them.

"I believe you promised Ackles first."