Breathe

Wormy Tequila Shots

Image

He stared at the huge mug in her hands. And when said huge, it was meant. The cup could put the 7-11's Big Gulp to shame. He was astounded as she started chugging it, the thing literally engulfed her face.

"So, what's in the Killer Cup of Doom?"

She peeked over the lid, her lips still wet from the liquid. Setting it down on the counter with a thud, she almost cursed as it almost sloshed everywhere.

"Coffee," She replied, smiling.

"Well hot damn. You plan on keeping it hot for the whole day?"

"I plan on it being gone in ten minutes," She responded, heaving it back to her mouth again.

"How much sugar is in it?"

"To tell you the truth, Jared, I'm not sure. I just started pouring until I felt it was enough."

He laughed, the expression he had displaying he was impressed, yet frightened by the deathly amount of everything. It was then he noticed, as she began getting his set of make-up ready, the huge bags under her eyes. She looked like she had been up all night, and now half the day. She seemed vibrant and perky as she started out everything, though. Probably the ungodly amount of sugar.

"You're going to kill yourself."

She smiled from her hunched position, her hand working small miracles here and there.

"You'd be surprised at how many times I've heard that," She laughed.

"I'm actually frightened to go drinking with you now." He muttered, a grin plastered on his boyish face.

"Nothing to worry about. I've out drank many people in my time. My alcohol tolerance is rather award worthy."

"Somehow that doesn't make me feel any better."

She laughed, her mouth still firmly attached the opening at the top of the bottomless pit of coffee.

"Yeah, I figured. I thought I'd just throw it out there anyway to see what reaction I'd get."

"So, when are you going to come? Everybody has been dying to party with you. Ever since that incident last year..."

"Oh, so I'm the party girl?" She questioned, giggling.

"Pretty much. Not many people have the balls to eat the little worm in the tequila shots."

She grinned, setting the cup down again. Picking up a brush, she dusted his face lightly.

"If I must remind you, I don't have the balls either. Only the inner courage to know I was going to hallucinate for a day or two."