With Arrows, With Poise

Cries of the Past

Gee's P.O.V

"I don't want this to end. I don't want this to end. I don't want this to end."
"Gee" Gerard shook me. I closed my eyes tighter and tightened my grip around Gerard.
"I don't want this to end" I screamed. My eyes shot open, to be locked with Gerard's shocked hazel eyes.
"It wont end" he said quietly and gripped me tighter. "That fight really scared you, didn't it?" I nodded, feeling the tears slide down my face. "Babe, that was two weeks ago."
"I just.. never seen you so mad. I'm sorry"
"Don't be sorry. It was my fault, I shouldn't have yelled" he said sympathetically.
"No, I shouldn't have drank so much" I admitted. I have limited my drinking quite well. I was down to a glass a day.
He kissed my forehead. "I have a surprise for you today" he smirked, changing the topic. I was glad for that.
"Ooh" I giggled "Where are we, anyways?" I asked loosening my grip on Gerard.
"We're in Jersey" he smiled his dazzling smile.
"Get out?" I gasped. Performing in Jersey was my favorite pastime. Such a great, wild, crowed.
"No word of a lie" he assured me.
I pulled the blankets off us and slid my legs out of the bunk. "Fuck sittin' in here! I want to explore" I jumped up and ran for my bag.
"Don't get too excited. You'll waste all your energy" he said. HM, so I'd need energy for this surprise.
"You're such a tease" I mumbled walking into the bathroom and locking the door. He wasn't getting in this time.

We walked up an unfamiliar street. The gentle breeze nipping at our faces and lifting our hair. I smiled and looked up at Gerard and his aqua colored roots. I was the one that suggested that, and I was proud to say it. It looked mighty fine on Gerard Arthur Way.
"Here we are" he smiled as we stopped at a white house. It was beautiful. He let go of my hand as he knocked on the door. A woman appeared. Bleach blond hair, young looking for her age. She has a slight resemblance to Gerard, and then I knew.. I was meeting Gerard's parents. "Hey, ma" he smiled and pulled her into a warm hug.
"Hi, Ger." she said rather cheerfully, patting his back. "So this must be the one you've been talking about, Mister" she winked at him, then looked at me. I blushed. She waved us inside. "Come on in, kids. It's cold out"
I walked inside and slipped my converse off at the door way. Walking in it was beautiful. Like a fortune tellers house. I loved it. The unmatched material of the curtains blended in so well. The red furniture and hard wood floors.
"Make yourself at home, dear" she smiled and waved over to the coach as she disappeared into the kitchen. I sat down on the love seat next to Gerard. "Would you like a coffee?" she yelled.
"Not right now, ma, we're good" Gerard hollered back. I giggled at his squeaky yell. He looked at me and smirked. "Don't say it".I zipped my lips as Donna walked back into the living room and sat in the chair facing us. She took a sip of coffee.
"Ma, this is Gee, Gee this is ma" he introduced us.
"Nice to meet you" I smiled as we shook hands for a brief moment.
"You too, my love. And feel free to call me Ma." she smiled and took another sip. I knew where Gerard and Mikey got it from now. "Gerard, you're some lucky" she smirked.
I felt my cheeks redden as he slid his arm around my shoulders. "Aren't I?" he boasted.
She chuckled. "Of course you are, Gerard. So, Gee, I understand you have a little problem"
I gulped. Was I going to get shit on? "Yeah.." I said quietly.
She nodded and took another sip. "I'm sorry to hear that. I'm glad my son is helping you."
"I'm glad too" I smiled.
She returned the favor. "This is why I think you two will last. You shared the same addiction, you both have much in common.." she trailed off and looked at me "Gerard's told me allot"
I giggled. "Oh."
"You'd be surprised at how big his mouth is" she laughed.
I snorted. "Oh, it's pretty big." I was feeling comfortable now.
Gerard's eye brows pulled together. "Hey! Quit gossiping about me while I'm here"
"You're right" she nodded. "Some other time" she winked and stood up. "I'm so sorry to rush off like this, but I have a meeting to go to. I will see you tonight" She kissed Gerard's forehead, gave me a hug, then walked out of the room.
Gerard waited for the sound of her car to be completely gone before jumping up. It startled me.
"Surprise time" he smirked and lifted me up in his arms.
"What the fuck, Gerard" I asked, blinded by the sudden brightness of the kitchen. I was in darkness again, and I could feel us going down. The clunk of his heels on the loose stairs was enough to tell me we were going into the basement. He sat me down and flicked a light on. It wasn't the brightest of lights, kind of dim, but just enough to make out the objects in his room.
"Wallah" he smiled, extending his hand out to his room. "What do you think?" he asked, taking a step further.
"Wow" I breathed, looking around. It was like a big living room. A couch in the center, a T.V and a Super Nintendo facing it. Pictures of bands and his favorite cartoons were scattered along the walls. I looked to the right and noticed a small hallway of some sort. "Gerard, your rooms amazing" I smiled, still curious about that hall way. He must've noticed.
"Thanks. But this is nothing compared to what's back there" he smirked and nodded his head towards the dark area. He grabbed my hand and tugged me along.
Butterflies filled my stomach as I sat in the darkness on something rather comfortable. It was a bed I presumed.
"Rards, your bed is comfy" I giggled, bouncing on it with my bottom. I didn't even know if he was there. I couldn't see a thing.
"You know I love you" he whispered from right in front of my face.
I blinked, startled by his sudden words. "I love you too, Rard"
He kissed me gently and I heard the door shut as he kissed me again. He placed his hands around my jawline and pressed his lips and tongue hard against mine. HM. So Mr. Way wanted to play rough. I smirked and repeated his action. I slid back on the bed so he could get on,to. He gently pushed me back to the pillow. My hands slid around his neck and tangled in his long hair.
I felt his hand slide down to my shirt. We stopped kissing for a brief moment as he slipped it off and threw it into the dark room. I felt his hand, once again, slid up my stomach. It gave me goosebumps, his touch so gentle. He carefully slid his hands under my back and unsnapped my bra. I flicked it somewhere, god knows. I glided my hands down from his neck, to his waist, where I grabbed on then had him at the bottom. I pushed his shirt up over his head, then sat up, my legs straddling his waist. His hands were linked together on the small of my back. I was already sweating from being in this small room but I didn't mind.
I could tell Gerard was smiling. "Do you think we're ready?" he asked.
I thought for a moment, then turned myself around and unbuttoned his pants. As I slid them off, I slid with them until my arms reached the end of his bed.
"I take that as a yes" he smirked as I brought myself back up and kissed him again. His has fumbled with the button on my pants, once he finally got the button open I helped him slide them off me.
One step away from the real pleasure. Butterflies wouldn't stop overflowing as we kissed. The room felt suffocating, we were sweating horribly but still kept it up.
He pushed me to the bottom and kissed me hungrily. I felt his warm hands slide down to my waste and pushed down my underwear. This was it. I ran my hands down his ribcage to his waste and slid his geeky Batman boxers off. I grew nervous, but still kept it up.
"I love you" I breathed as he started kissing my neck.
Suddenly a light flicked on, and then there was a shrill scream. I thought it was Gerard's mom until I heard him speak.
"I'm so sorry" Mikey squeaked.
Gerard quickly grabbed his nearby blanket and pulled it over us, his eyes wide with shock. "What do you want, Mikey?" he said breathlessly, his long hair stuck to his face.
"I.. I just wanted to know where mom went.." he squeaked. He wasn't making eye contact, but looking to his left at the wall.
"She went to a meeting." Gerard said, rather annoyed. His hand ran through his hair, it stayed in that position from the sweat.
"Okay" Mikey said quietly. He flicked the light off and turned around.
"Hey, Mikey" Gerard called out.
He stopped on the spot and didn't turn around. "Yeah?"
"The knocking rule still applies" he gave a small nod.
"Sorry" he mumbled and walked up the stairs.
Gerard reached over and flicked the light back on. He fell back beside me and sighed loudly and angry. He looped his arm around my shoulder. I turned around and snuggled into his pale chest.
"Babe, I'm sorry" he frowned. "I didn't expect Mikey to ruin the surprise"
I chuckled. "It's not completely ruined, Rards" I assure him. I extended my neck up and kissed his perfect lips. He smiled at the part.
"Why don't we take a shower?" he winked.
"Sure" I smiled. The idea of a shower was nice. I really needed one.

"Thanks Rard" I smiled and closed my eyes as the warm water slid down my front side and Gerard massaged my back and shoulders.
He kissed my neck. "You deserve it, you've been good"
I giggled. Good? He made it sound like I was eight. I turned around to face his perfect face. He smirked and his eyes dropped.
"Gerard, you're a perv" I mumbled, pulling us into a hug. He slowly rocked me, his hands around my waist. The warm water and his gentle rocking made me sleepy. I was on the verge of falling asleep when there was a knock at the door. I jumped, Gerard still held onto me.
"What?" Gerard called out.
"What do you want for supper" Mikey yelled. Disturbing us again, I see!
"What ever you want, bro!"
"Kay"
Gerard placed his cheek on the top of my head, his fingers laced together behind my neck. "Should we get out?" he asked.
My stomach growled at the thought of Mikey making supper. "Yeah, I'm hungry."
He let go of me and turned the water off. "Me too"
Once we were dressed in our Pj's we headed up stairs. Mikey glanced at us at the table, then quickly turned his attention back to cooking.
"Watcha makin'?" Rard asked, peeking over his shoulder.
Mikey jumped, 'causing the pot he was holding to scrape across the burner. I snickered. "Sidekicks. The chicken burgers are in the oven and rice"
Gerard ruffled his brothers hair, then returned to the table.
"He looks disturbed" I smirked, observing how tense he was. I could still see the fear in his eyes, and hear his shrill scream.
"It's ready" he called out nervously from the kitchen.
"I'll get yours" Gerard smiled and hopped up. I seen him walking around the pots, scooping out food. "Mikey, its okay" he assured him.
Mikey shook his head, spreading mayo around the hamburger bun. He looked at me, then whispered something I couldn't hear.
"There's always tomorrow, bro" he nudged him then walked into the dining room and sat my plate down in front of me. "Anything you want to drink, Hun?"
"Um.. I'll have water, please" I smiled and spread cherry sauce on my rice.
Soon enough we were all sitting down to a quite dinner. The scraping of the forks against the glass plates made it even more awkward.
"Good supper, Mikey. Thank you" I smiled, making small talk.
"Thank you" he smiled slightly and looked back down at the supper.
This was going to be awkward...

Sam's P.O.V

As I sat alone in the van, my thoughts winded back to that drunken night. Christ. It was two weeks ago and it still shocked me.
*Flash back*
I stirred slightly and stretched. I rolled over, and stared Frank in the face.
"Morning, Frank" I yawned. I blinked, trying to process why I was sleeping next to him. "Frank?" I asked.
"HM?" he grunted, his face still smothered in the pillow.
I started at him. No shirt. My eyes widened with fear when I realized I was naked. "What the fuck?" I screamed at the top of my lungs.
He jumped up. When his eyes adjusted he was shocked. "I..... Sam.. I.. I'm so sorry.." he said, a look of disappointment in his eyes.
I shook my head. "It was my fault too" I admitted.
He rubbed his temples. "I feel horrible. We're not even dating.. Sam, I didn't take advantage of you"
"Frank, I know. I was just as fucked as you were."
"Jesus!" he said, gritting his teeth together. He punched the top of his bunk.
"It's okay" I said, looking around for my clothes.
"No, its not" he frowned as I threw him his jeans and top. "What can I do to make it up to you?" he asked, slipping his pants on from under the covers.
I quickly slid my bra on, then reached for my top before answering. "I don't want anything, Frank. It was a mistake, they happen"
I could feel the guilt rolling off of him. It wasn't entirely his fault. He shouldn't think that way.
He mumbled something I couldn't hear, then slipped out of the bunk and into the bathroom. I could hear the guys walking by the bunks. In fear of being seen half naked I quickly pulled my clothes on. I curled my knees up to my chest and sat there, waiting for Frank to come back.
"You guys see Sam?" I heard Jessica ask from the front of the bus. I bit my lip and squeezed my eyes shut. "She didn't come back last night, so I thought she might've slept over"
"Uh, I don't know" Gerard answered. "I'll go check." I heard Gerard's footsteps walking to the back. They stopped. I squeezed my eyes tighter as a beam of morning light flew into the bunk. "Yeah, she's here" Gerard called out to Jessica.
"Okay" she called back, then left.
Gerard sat on the floor and propped his head with his hands against the side of the bunk. "What's wrong, Sammy?" he asked.
I opened my eyes and looked at him. I didn't feel like talking about it. "Nothing" I lied.
He sighed and stood up. He forced himself into the bunk and sat across from me. "This isn't really none of my business, but what did you and Frank do last night?"
"I forget" I said quietly and stared down at the lumped up blanket.
"You guys had sex, didn't you?" he asked. He already knew the answer.
My face turned red and I focused even more on the blankets than ever before. Gerard's hand reached up and touched my shoulder.
"Its okay. It's nothing to be ashamed about. Ask Gee about it" he said, removing his hand from my shoulder.
I looked up in confusion "Why?"
He sighed. "The same thing happened to her. I was too scared to tell her, thinking she'd hate me and she didn't." my look was still confused. "I guess what I'm saying is, Frank feels extremely guilty, as guilty as I did, and letting him know that its okay, that it was a mistake, will make him feel better"
"I already told him it was okay" I said quietly.
Gerard nodded. "I know. I over heard you guys this morning. Frank woke me up when he punched the bunk. Anyways, just give him a hug and keep telling him its okay. I'll talk to him, too, okay?" he smiled and ruffled my hair.
"Thanks" I smiled weakly. Gerard was such a sweet guy now that he was off the drugs. I could see why Gee fell in love with him. I am happy for them. Since Gerard was here, I thought I'd ask him about last night. "Hey, Ger" I began
"Yeas?" he asked
"Why were you and Gee fighting so bad last night? I've never heard you yell so loud" I shuddered at his screaming voice. I would've hated to be up close.
The smile faded from his face. "Just about what she did last night. I feel extremely bad about it"
I patted his shoulder "I hope you two work it out"
"Thanks" he smiled weakly and quickly got out of the bunk. He didn't want to talk about it , and that was fine.
I sighed, and only hoped he was talking to Frank right now. I didn't want our friendship to be awkward.
*end of flash back*

I snapped out of my thoughts by a knocking on the window. I quickly turned my head to see Frank smiling in at me. I waved him in and reached over to unlock the door.
He clicked it open , then slid in beside me.
"Hope I didn't interrupt anything" he chuckled. "You seemed kind of lost"
I laughed merely. "Just thinking"
"Of what?" he asked.
I shrugged. "Stuff."
He nodded slightly. "Okay."
"Where is everyone?" I asked changing the topic. He went along, probably relieved.
"Ray and Tina went to Ray's, Gerard and Gee went to his house, I have no idea when your friends are, Bob is around here somewhere, and Mikey went home too."
"Wow" I smirked "What are you gonna do?"
He shifted uncomfortably. "Well, I came to ask you something.. But its okay if you don't wa.."
"Just ask me, Frank" I chuckled, cutting him off.
He smiled, more at ease. "Well, I was wondering if you'd like to come to my house for a sleep over?"
I blinked in shock. I didn't know what to say. A sleep over would be fun...
"Its okay if you don't want to" he added.
I shook my head and smiled at him "No, a sleep over sounds fun"
He smiled brightly and quickly grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the van "C'mon lets go"

"Tahdaah" he smiled as we stepped up to his doorway.
"Nice" I nodded glancing at the white house with navy blue trimming.
"Frank!" his mom called out, running to the door way as we stepped inside. She wrapped him in a motherly hug "God, I've missed you. How've you been?" she smiled and they parted.
Frank was the luckiest guy to have such a loving mother. I envied him.
"I've been good mom. Really good." he smiled, then looked at me. His mothers glace followed. "This is Sam"
"Pleasure to meet you Sam" she smiled, her shoulder length brown hair swooped over he shoulder as she extended her hand for me to shake. "My name is Lynda"
I excepted her hand and smiled back. "Nice to meet you, Lynda"
"You feel free to make yourself at home, Sam" she smiled and walked off into the house.
I slipped my shoes off and stepped into Frank's house for the first time. It was gorgeous. Beautiful hardwood floors, green curtains tied back from the picture window with white ones in the center to block out some sunlight. The furniture was beige, it blended well with everything. In the center was a small wooden coffee table, and a T.V stand. We walked in further and I eyed the baby pictures of Frank on the walls as we walked up the squeaky stairs.
"Dinner will be done soon" she called out as we reached the top of the stairs.
We walked down the short hallway. The walls were beige and the trimming was white. Even the upstairs was hardwood.
The smell of Febreeze filled my nose as Frank opened his door. Sunlight tried to beam through the black blanket covering the window, 'causing little speckles to show amongst the baby blue walls.
"What do you think?" he asked tieing the blanket. The room filled with light. Everything was organized, it was quite a big room. Lots of room for Frank, but a little too neat. His mom must've cleaned it.
"I love it" I smiled eying the posters of old movies and bands tacked to his wall.
He sat down on his bed and patted a spot next to him. I shyly sat down. "Can you tell me whats wrong?" he asked I blinked and the memory of my daughter shot through my mind. I didn't think I'd have the courage, but I've been wanting to tell Frank for ages. He gently placed his hand on my face and rubbed my cheek with his thumb. "You can tell me anything, you know that. I wont judge you"
I bit my lip nervously. Could I tell him? Did I have the courage? I sighed. "I.. I'm scared to say" I admitted shyly.
He ran his hand gently through my hair. "C'mon, Sam" he urged "You know I wont hate you"
I swallowed hard, trying to gain the courage to tell my best friend, Frank Ibero, that I had a seven year old daughter. "Frank..." I began nervously. "I..."
"Frank, Sam, dinner time!" his mom called out
He sighed and jumped up. "I'll go get our dinner. You stay here and we'll talk while we eat" he walked out. I could hear him jogging down the stairs, leaving me alone in my thoughts of how to bring this up to him.
"So, what's up?" he asked quietly, startling me. He handed me my plate.
"Thanks" I smiled and set it on my lap. I sighed "I don't know if I can tell you"
He took a bite of rice before answering. "You know you can"
I looked down at the delicious food on my lap and decided I'd take a bite. "Frank.." I said quietly. I started shaking in fear of what he was going to think.
"Yes" he whispered
A nervous tear slid down my cheek, and my face grew hot. "I..... have... I have a daughter" I said quickly. I felt a bit relieved that I finally told someone, but I was still terrified. I heard his fork drop and it made me jump. He just looked at me and smiled "Are you.. mad?" I blinked, hoping I didn't ruin the sleepover.
"No, not at all, Sam." his smile was still there. "Will I be able to meet her?"
"If.. you want" I said with relief. I still don't know how to tell the others, but I told Frank, and that was good for now.
"Of course I want to, Sam" he said quietly and took another bite. "By the way, mind if I take you out for a walk after? There's something I've been meaning to ask you"
I smiled nervously and took another bite of the delicious supper Lynda made, "Sure, Frank" I answered.
Millions of thoughts passed through my mind. I hoped it wasn't anything bad.

Jilly's P.O.V

"Are you ready?" Aaron asked as we pulled up to his house.
We were going to be staying here for a few days while the others were in Jersey.
"Yes" I smiled brightly. I couldn't wait to see Aaron's mom again.
He pulled the door open and stepped in. I missed this place. Nothing had changed much. The black furniture was still placed neatly against the walls, the perfect beige paint to match wasn't even chipped.
"Mom?" he called out his voice echoing throughout the house.
I heard stomping up the stairs, then the door by the black stove flew open. She looked our way, then dropped the laundry basket in her hands.
"Aaron, Jilly!" she shrieked, running forward. Paula was always so energetic, I loved it. She pulled both of us into a warm, motherly hug.
"Hey, mum" he smiled brightly. "I missed you"
She kissed his cheek, then kissed my forehead. "I've missed both of you! Hows touring?"
"Awesome!" we both said at the same time. We looked at each other and laughed.
She chuckled and walked back into the kitchen to pick up the basket. "You haven't changed one bit, Jillybean. How's your mom doing?"
"She's doing great, thanks." I said
"That's good" she said, picking up a towel and folding it.
I walked over to her and helped her fold. Aaron opened the fridge and peeked inside for food.
"Thanks, Jillybean" she smiled, then eyed Aaron as she set the towel on the pile she started. "Glad to see somethings will never change"
I laughed "This scene is too familiar, isn't it?"
Aaron closed the fridge door and bit into an apple. "What's familiar?" he asked.
"Nothing" Paula smirked setting a shirt down in another pile.
"What ever" he shrugged and set his apple down on the counter. He washed his hands then started helping us fold clothes. "Mom, there's something I have to tell you" he smiled and winked at me.
"What is it?" she asked with a voice full of curiosity.
"Bean and I are dating" he smiled proudly, as if he was in grade school and asked me out for the first time.
"Get out?" she gasped. "Its about time you asked her, Aaron!" she nudged him and placed the folded face cloth on the pile.
I giggled and grabbed the tall pile of towels to put in the bathroom cabinet. "Still the same place right?" I asked, nodded towards the bathroom as I walked.
"Yes, thank you" she called out.
I glanced at myself in the mirror, shocked at how tired I looked. I really needed a shower, too. I'd shower tonight, I told myself as I stuffed the towels into the cabinet.
I stood up and walked out to the kitchen. They were in deep convo. about something serious before I entered, and they suddenly stopped as soon as I came into view. That made me a little nervous, but with Paula, I knew it wasn't anything bad. Probably teasing him about something... I hope. Maybe she hated me for leaving him like that? That made me feel even more awkward. I remembered the recent happening of her hugging me and telling me how much she missed me.. I'm sure she understood why I had to leave?
"Jillybean, are you okay?" Paula asked curiously.
I was close with Aaron's mom, so I didn't think she'd mind my question. "Paula, do you hate me?"
A blank expression came across her face. She quickly pulled me into a hug. "No, Jillybean! Never! Why would you think such a thing"
A tear gently slid down my cheek as I hugged her back. "Because.. when I left.. I knew how bad Aaron was."
She hugged me tighter. "He was a big mess, yes. But I never blamed you, angel" she assured me "Its no ones fault that you had to move"
I sniffed. "I wish I never moved"
She rubbed my back as we parted. "I wish you didn't have to either. But we're all together now, right?" she smiled brightly, which made me smile.
"Yes. We can be a family again"
"You know, people recently moved out of your house. We should go take a visit" she winked.
"We can do that?" I asked astounded.
"Not necessarily" she smirked.
I laughed. Paula was always a rebel, and that's exactly where Aaron got it from.
"C'mon, Bean, lets do it" Aaron urged.
I shook my head. "You guys are rebels"
"Lets go!" Paula shrieked heading for the door.
"Lets go" Aaron mimicked, racing his mom to the door.
"Gaah" I mumbled dragging my slow ass behind. By the time I reached the door way they had their shoes and coats on and were ready to speed off in the car.
"C'mon, Bean!" Aaron jumped excitedly.
I quickly slid my shoes and coat on and we all hurried out the door to my past. I hope I could take it. There was so many memories in that house.

"Here we are" Paula said pulling up in the empty driveway. The drive way needed massive mowing. The dying grass was tall, almost as tall as me. I stepped out of the car, Aaron and Paula by my side. Aaron gently grabbed my hand and squeezed it as we walked up to the door way.
We pulled the almost broken door open. What a disgrace. Who ever lived here left it in a mess, or maybe it was just old age.
We walked in. I took a deep breath as I turned my head, looking around my past. I took a step forward. The living room was still the same. The same white paint on the walls, the same tilling in the kitchen, I could see. The only thing that was different was how untidy and empty everything felt. I took more steps forward, forgetting Aaron and Paula were here, too absorbed in my thoughts.
I walked back the hallway to the kitchen, peeking into the extra rooms. Same carpet, same color. So empty. I stopped in the kitchen and looked at the opened fridge.
I glided my hand across the marble island in the center of the kitchen. I remembered making my lunch for my first day of school on this island. I could still hear my moms laugh as I attempted to make myself a sandwich. Peanut butter everywhere. I smiled, and slided away from the thought, bringing me back to this dull place. It was kind of a downer.
I took a small step up to where the table used to sit. then began my journey up the stairs. I was brought back to my past, seeing my baby pictures hanging against the pale yellow walls and the sun beaming through, making it look more yellow. I smiled slightly as I reached the top and took a quick right down the hall. My room was the very last. As I gave quick glances in my moms room, then my little brothers room, my moms hair supply room, and finally at the end was my room. A feeling of joy ran through me as I pushed the dusty white door open.
Aaron squeezed my hand again, probably reminding me that he was still here. I admit, I forgot he was. I stepped in and looked around. The room was still light pink the the flower border around it. I chuckled.
"I've been meaning to take that down"
Aaron smiled and kissed the top of my head. "You can"
I looked at him confused, then focused back on my room. All the memories, the sleep overs with Aaron.
To the left would've been my T.V and my book shelf. I remember the Clifford books, the Arthur books. That was as far as my collection ever got here. I remembered Aaron and I sitting on my bed, which was placed in the center below the window, and reading them together. We were always the top readers in grade school.
"Twinkle, twinkle little star.." Aaron whispered/ sang in my ear.
I smiled as I remembered that night. What a beautiful night it was. We were only seven, but it was still beautiful

*Flash back*
"Wanna come over to my house for the night?" I asked as we took our seats on the loud bus. Kids were acting up and yelling, excited that it was the weekend.
"Sure" he smiled brightly. I always felt weird when he smiled. For some reason, I liked it. It was a beautiful smile that always displayed his perfectly straight, white teeth.
"You can call your mom when you get to my house" I smiled and sat straight in my seat, feeling the bus jolt ahead and off onto the road.
I didn't live that far from the school, I could've walked, but my mom said I wasn't old enough and it was too dangerous. Maybe I agreed with the dangerous part, but I was certainly old enough to take care of myself. Besides, I'd have Aaron with me. He was just as strong as I was.
The bus lights flashed and the first bunch of kids walked off excitedly. The weekend seemed so short to us, probably because we always play outside and have things to keep our small minds occupied.
"HEADS UP" Lucas screamed from the front as a ball whizzed by my head and bounced off the back door.
"HEY, WATCH IT" Aaron screamed back, quickly picking up the ball and throwing back at Lucas.
I giggled, my braids gently moving. Aaron was always over protective of me, I thought it was cute.
The bus rolled to a stop, lights flashing again. Aaron stood up and let me walk ahead of him. He smacked Lucas upside the head before stepping off the stairs.
"Are you okay?" he asked, having to yell over the roaring bus.
I grabbed his hand, cupping it with mine. "Yes. It didn't hit me, silly"
"Still" he grumbled, kicking a few rocks.
The scary dog came running to the fence again. I jumped and screamed, forcing my self closer to Aaron. He screamed, and we ran up the street.
We flung the closests door open -- the door to my moms at home hair dressing store-- and slammed it.
"What's wrong?" my mom asked, snipping away casually at some woman's hair.
"That dog" Aaron breathed, had hands on his knees trying to catch his breath.
"Oh, that dang thing" she grumbled.
"They should get rid of that" the lady agreed. I was thankful for that.
"They should" my mom agreed, now getting deeper in covo. with her.
Aaron and I felt ignored, so we ran upstairs into the kitchen. The bright summer light filled the yellow room, making it seem more at home.
"Want some juice?" I asked opening the door and peeking inside. I grabbed the Five Alive
"Sure" he smiled, reaching for two glasses. He set them on the counter and I poured out the sweet, fruity juice.
I took a sip before putting it back in the fridge. "Wanna go upstairs and play?"
"Okay" he smiled brightly, racing me to the stairs. "Last one there is a rotten dog biscuit!"
I gasped, running to catch up with him. He was going to be the rotten one.

Night time came and Aaron was aloud to stay. Supper was good. Chicken nuggets and rice.
We watched all my movies and nibbled on chips until it was bed time. We weren't tired, so we stayed up late.
On our knees we stared out the window. The bright stars and moon making Aaron's face barley visible, but visible enough for me to see. I felt his arm around my shoulder, and he began to sing.
"Twinkle, twinkle, little star, how I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky. Twinkle Twinkle little star.."
I placed my head on his shoulder, my blond hair sliding in my face as I closed my eyes.
"How I wonder what you are..." I whispered before fading off to sleep.
*end of flash back*

Aaron's warm arm was now around my shoulder, just like in the memory. We were staring out the window. The moon wasn't shining it, but the bright sunlight.
"That was a fun night" he whispered and captured my lips in a passionate kiss. A kiss so strong that I knew we'd be together until we die. I looped my arms around his neck, his hands gently my my hips, and he lent me back.
"Sorry to interrupt" Paula's mom smirked from the door way.
Aaron gently pulled me up before parting from the kiss. "Sorry, mum"
"Don't be sorry" she waved it off. "We should just get goin'." She looked at me "Are you ready?"
I took one last glance around my room and nodded.
"Yeah, I'm ready"
"I'll see you two down stairs" she smiled and turned around. We heard her high heels clunking down the wooden stairs. We weren't far behind her.
Today was a good day. I visited my past, which is a hard thing to do. But it felt good, like I accomplished something.