With Arrows, With Poise

Satsfaction

Gee's P.O.V

My eyes shot open and wandered around Gerard's dim room. I would have loved to sleep down here all the time, no bright morning beam of sun to disrupt you.
I turned to my right side, the bed springs squeaked. Gerard wasn't there. Was I dreaming? I shrugged and snuggled deeper into his comfy bed.
"Mornin', Sleepyhead" Gerard whispered, suddenly right infront of my face.
"How'd you get here so fast?" I asked weakly, my eyes half open.
He chuckled and ran his hand through my hair. "I was just on my way down when you woke up."
"Oh" I mumbled and shut my eyes again.
"Are you gonna get up?" he asked softly.
I opened my eyes again then decided to stretch. "Maybe" I yawned. "I haven't had a bed this comfy since I lived with mom"
"You think that's comfy?" he asked, his eyebrows pulled together in confusion. "Your dad must've had you sleeping on a rock"
I laughed. "Pretty much"
"I've had this old thing since my teens" he continued.
I suddenly sat up. "Anything bad that I should know about?"
He smirked, then stood up. He picked up an old middle school picture of him and held it a few feet away from my face.
"Now look at that, Gee" he pointed with his index finger to an over weight teenager with a bowl cut. "Do you seriously think anyone would want that?"
I snorted and continued to look at the picture, "Rards, you were so cute"
He sat the picture on his nightstand, then turned to face me. "Don't give me that, Gee. I was fat and you know it. Hell, I'm still fat"
I glared at him. "Fat is cute" I argued. "And you're not fat, Rard, you're chubby"
"Oh okay" he smiled "Do you want a coffee?" he asked
"Yeah, sure. Please and thank you" I smiled back and swung my legs over his bed and onto the floor and stood up. I stretched again.
"You're just like a little kitty" he giggled and gently poked my nose.
"RreeeOooWww" I growled in response to his comment.
He chuckled "I'll go get your coffee"
I watched him walk up stairs before I fell back on his comfy bed. I didn't want to get up. I stared up at his tiled ceiling, I could see his Iron Maiden poster from the corner of my eye. I turned my head to the right, eyeing his nightstand and a drawing book sitting on top. I sat up and peeked out the door before looking at the book, I grabbed it and laid on my belly, flipping through the pages of his incredible art work. I felt extremely nosey, but it was too tempting to pass. I eyed the out line of some character he was working on. Half monkey, half human.
"That's Space boy" Gerard said from beside me.
I looked at him and blushed. "Sorry, Rards"
"Sorry for what?" he asked, handing me my coffee as I sat up
"For looking through your stuff"
He sat down beside me and took a sip. "Don't worry about it, hun. You're aloud"
I giggled and took a sip of coffee before laying my head on his shoulder. "What're we going to do today?"
He took a sip and smirked his evil little smirk. "You'll find out"
"Will I have to sue for rape?" I joked
He giggled. "It all depends if you're willing"
Our talk was soon interrupted by the sound of footsteps, and a car starting outside. Gerard stood up and peeked out his small tinted window, looking back at me with a smirk plastered on his face.
"Looks like moms gone" he winked.
I took another sip of coffee before sitting it down. "sex addict" I mumbled.
He shot me a glare, which I didn't take seriously because his aqua roots were distractingly bright.
"I am not" he pouted and slowly walked over to me.
I raised my brow, then glanced at the alarm clock on his nightstand. "12:34pm, Rard!"
"And...?" he urged, slowly pushing me back on the bed.
I looked over Gerard's shoulder to see Mikey and his girlfriend walking down the stairs.
"AHEM" I coughed, Gerard not cluing in. Dumb ass.
"Hey G..What the fuck, you guys?! At twelve thi.. We're so not related Gerard"
Gerard hung his head in disappointment, his black messy hair loosely hung over my neck. "What do you want, Mikey" he mumbled, not being bothered to move.
"Alicia and I are going to a movie.... we were going to ask if you wanted to come with..." he trailed off
"What movie?" he asked.
"The grudge. I heard its good" Mikey and Alicia both nodded in agreement.
"Do you want to go?" Gerard asked
I smiled and brought my hand up to push his hair back so I could see his face. "Sure"
Gerard smiled and leant down to give me a quick peck on the lips. "Okay, we're coming. Just give us a second to get ready"
"Sweet. Double date" Alicia winked and walked upstairs with Mikey. Gerard shut his bedroom door and sighed, running a hand through his hair.
I frowned and pulled him into a warm hug. "What's wrong, Rardy?"
I felt his grip tighten around me. "I just love you too much, that’s all"
I giggled and pulled away. I brought my hand up to his face and gently rubbed his cheek with my thumb. "I love you, too.. and you need to shave" I scrunched up my face and quickly pulled my hand back, rubbing it against my boxers so the tingling would stop.
He laughed and started rooting around his dresser for some clothes. I just pulled mine out of my overnight bag and slapped them on. Black skinnies, unmatching socks, my belt with the massive spikes, my MCR T-shirt and my Otep sweater I bought at Warped. Gerard was just finishing slipping on his shirt.
"You look cute in that shirt" he winked.
"Thanks, babe. Will you do my makeup?" I asked too lazy to do it myself. "I'll do yours" I offered with my cutest smile possible.
"Sure thing!" he nodded and opened his door. "To my bathroom!"
I reached down and squeezed his flat ass. I seen it as the perfect opportunity. He hopped ford and hid his butt with his hands. "God damn, Gee. You frisky lil' thing" he giggled, flicking the bathroom light on. I smirked and glanced at myself in the full body mirror. Gerard tapped his hand on the counter.
"Since you're short, I'd advise you to sit on the counter"
I nodded and hopped up. I handed Gerard my mascara, eyeliner and some weird eyeshadow.

"There" he smiled clapping his hands together. It felt like hours, but it was only five minuets.
I opened my eyes and looked in the mirror, blown away. "Wow, Rard" I breathed eyeing the bright green eyeshadow perfectly applied to my eyes and flicking off on the end. "I love it" I smiled and kissed him "Thank you"
He smirked and sat down on the toilet seat "Anytime. Now you do me" He closed his eyes. I picked up my favorite eyeshadow, a sparkly light pink, and gently dusted it over his eye lids. I applied mascara, making his eyelashes look fuller, and a small amount of eyeliner that you could barley see. I put a small line of pink under his eyes and gently blended it so it didn’t look too dark.
"Wallah" I smirked snapping the eyeshadow shut. He got up and looked in the mirror.
"Sick shit, babe!" he exclaimed, leaning in closer to the mirror. "And you're right.. I do need to shave" he said rather disgusted. He opened the cabnit and pulled out a razor and shaving cream. He filled the sink with warm water. I sat and watched.

the movies weren’t bad. Not overly packed due to kids in shcool. The theater wasn't much to look at inside or out. the outside was a navy blue, displaying the movie posters and a sign up above for what was playing and what time. the inside consisted of tables and chairs to the far left, bathrooms to the left wall, the movie rooms were straight in, pop corn and other junk food was to our left also. the only thing that was really to the right was windows and the ticket stand.
Gerard bought my ticket. We go out popcorn and walked into the movie, which would be starting at any moment. We sat in the very back, Gerard to my right, Alicia to my left, then Mikey.
"Hey" Alicia said.
I looked over at her. "Hi" I smiled politely.
"We haven't met before, and they couldn't be bothered with introducing us. My names Alicia" she smiled and extended her hand .
I accepted "Nice to meet you. I'm Gee"
She smiled and took a sip of pop. "So you like horror movies?"
"Yeah" I nodded "Its fun being scared."
"You're right, Gee, it is!" she agreed, biting down on her straw.
"Hey, Alicia, pass the pop" Mikey said reaching out for it as the previews started.
I laughed and shook my head. "Men"
"Totally agree" she mumbled, handing Mikey the pop and focusing her attention on the previews.
After 25 minuets all the fucking food was gone, the room was only to be filled with the shrill screams of the actress, and the occasional from the people rows in front of us. Alicia and I looked at each other and smirked every time Gerard and Mikey jumped at a startling scene.
I really liked Alicia. She was one of the coolest girls I met, besides Otep.

"I wasn't scared.." Gerard assured us as we walked out into the brightness of the theater.
"Were too, Gerard" Mikey teased. Alicia nudged him.
"Like you have room to talk, Mister" she smirked and glanced at me. I chuckled. Gerard pulled me closer to him as we walked outside into the brisk air of the afternoon.

Sam's P.O.V

Frank and I walked along the hill, viewing the park and the kids playing below. It was an awkward silence. I wondered if I should talk or not.
"You know.." Frank began, as if he read my mind. "I can't wait to meet your daughter" he smirked.
I swallowed the lump in my throat and formed a fist inside my sweater pocket. "She'll be excited" I smiled and nodded
"And I'll get to meet your mom" he continued.
"You want to meet my mom?" I asked suspiciously "Guys are usually nervous of that"
"Oh, I am" he chuckled. "But I have to at some point, right?"
My eyebrows pulled together in confusion. "What are you implying, Frank?"
"Well.." he began silently. "I'm implying, I guess, that I pretty much love you"
I blinked in shock and took a step back. Love? That's what he said before our daughter came along. I wasn't sure if I could let another guy in just like that. I was still emotionally scarred from the first ass hole. Well, I had a hunch that Frank wasn't an alcoholic abuser, but I still wasn't sure if I was ready to love him..
"You don't have to feel the same way" he continued quickly, taking a glance up at me then the ground.
I bit my lip. "Can I think about it?" I asked
He looked up with hopeful eyes. "Of course, take your time. I'll be sitting on the bench" he pointed behind him with his thumb.
I nodded slightly, and turned the other way. I began walking down the path, to the bottom of the hill. I glanced at the bench in front of the ocean, then took one look up at the ant-sized Frank sitting at the top of the hill. I sighed to myself and sat down, gazing into the mystery of the dark, wavy ocean.
"Just let him in. He will not hurt you, he will only love you, Samantha" I heard my mother speak to me in my mind. I smirked at how positive she was and flicked a rock into the ocean. Then, remembering the past wiped the deranged smile off my confused face.

Flashback
"No..NO!!" I screamed, pointing my finger at this man that "loved me".
"What the fucks' your problem, bitch?" he slurred in his speech, and a bottle in hand. "I'll fucking do what I want!"
"You are not, I repeat, not fucking drinking anymore" I clenched my teeth as I spoke. I seen his hand raise, and the anger in his eyes flared. "Hit me, hit me and see what happens!"I urged, and stood as still as I could. He quickly brought his hand down, and across my face. There was so much force, my feet lifted off the air and I fell on the ground with a thud.
"Get the fuck out here" he bellowed from the top of his lungs, smashing the bottle above my head.
The alcohol and glass burned in my face as tears slid down. I didn't think he'd actually do it. I quickly got up, thinking I could run back the hallway and grab our daughter, but I was wrong. He pushed me, and I slammed into the wall. My head left a dent from the force. "You wanna fuck with me?!" he yelled, spitting on my face from above. He kicked me "Answer!"
I'm glad Teresa knew to stay in her room. "No." I choked from the pain and glass in my throat. I just wanted out of here.
"Good" he snarled, and stormed outside.
I took a quick gasp for air, and coughed up blood. I cried harder and slowly got up, making my way to Ters room. I gently pushed her door open.
"Ter?" I whispered with a gravely voice.
"Mommy?" she cried "Can you turn on light?"
"No, babe" I said quietly walking in. I didn't want her to see me in this condition. "Its time to go" I said, extending my hand out for her to take.
She felt the strength and took my alcohol stained hand. "Where we go?"
"We're walking to nannies" I said, slipping her coat on her and walking out into the crisp winter air. I was freezing in my sweater, but I would manage until we got to moms.
"Mommy, you're shaking" she cried as I held her close to me, walking up the darkened street.
I held her close to me and gently rocked her as car headlights passed by us. "I know, I know. It'll be okay" I whispered in her ear.
End of Flashback

I bit my lip as tears slid down my face. I drug my eyes away from the still ocean and ran up the hill to Frank. I wanted him, I really did. He wasn't going to treat me like a peace of garbage, he was going to treat me like an angel.
He stood up quickly and ran to meet me half way. "Sam" he said quietly, pulling me into a gentle hug and rubbing my back. "Are you okay?" I shook my head and cried into his neck. He pulled away and gently wiped the tears from my face. "Don't cry, please" he frowned "Can you tell me what’s wrong?"
I shook my head and sniffed. "Not right now, after"
He nodded and a gentle smile appeared on his worried face. "Okay" he said quietly, rubbing my shoulder
I took a deep breath and sat down on the bench. Frank sat beside me and folded his hands together without saying a word. I think he didn't want to pressure me into an answer, but I already had it.
"Yes" I blurted out. He looked over at me. "Yes to your question, Frank. I thought about it, and I decided I love you back."
He smiled brightly. "Really?"
"Yes" I smiled as he laced his hand with mine.
"Shall we walk?" he asked
"Yes, we shall" I nodded and stood up with him.

"Well, aren't you two all smiles" Franks mom teased, looking over from the TV"
"Hush, mom" Frank smirked from the bottom of the stairs.
"I'll be making supper shortly, guys" she chuckled and focused her attention back on the T.V.
I walked up the stairs and plunked my ass down on Frank's bed. I stared to the left at his Frankenstein poster.
"You should put that on the bus" I pointed "I really like it"
"Do you?" he asked, staring at it and folding his arms over his chest "I was actually thinking about it.. Think the guys would allow it?"
"Who cares if they don't" I waved it off "Just put it on the ceiling of your bunk or something"
"I'm not sure about that" he shook his head, and let his arms fall to his sides. "I don't like the idea of having a green face staring at me every morning"
I chuckled. "Yeah, I have to draw the line there"
"Unless....." he trailed off, then looked over at me and smirked. "Unless we put it up top of Bob's bunk and scare the fuck out of him!"
I laughed "Bob would have you in a choke hold so fast"
"Yeah... you're right.." his smile fell. "what about MIKEY? I can beat his skinny ass"
I laughed and shook my head. "and you wonder why you get beat up by them? You practically torture them"
"But its fun" he smiled "Besides, we all get even, anyways"
"Your payback is probably a bitch" I smirked, and bit my lip, imagining the fucked up things they would do to Frank.
He giggled. "So are you ready to play in Jersey tonight?" he asked.
"I am, actually. But I'm kind of nervous" I admitted, shyly.
"Ah, don't be" he waved it off "Jersey's not an overly tough crowed, they'll love you guys"
"Hopefully" I smiled "But I think they're more in to MCR"
"Ay, you never know" he said "Is Gee doing this show sober?" he asked.
I shrugged. "I really couldn't tell you, bro'. Hopefully"
"Yeah, hopefully.. it would mean so much to Gerard, I know that"
"She's pulled through a lot, so maybe! but don't get your hopes up." I said
"I wont" he smiled slightly before his mom called us down for supper.
I quickly jumped off Frank's bed and followed him downstairs to the kitchen.

After supper Frank and I drove down to the arena for the Jersey show. Nervousness filled my system as I looked at the massive line of kids before walking in backstage.
"You'll do fine" Frank promised, his hand on the small of my back.
"Yeah" Mikey smiled, looking up from tuning his bass. "If they love us, they'll love you"
"Thanks" I smiled and stuffed my hands into my hoodie pockets. "I should go tune my guitar" I said, turning around to get it from the van.
"Wait" Frank said, quickly grabbing my arm "I want you to use my special guitar" he smiled and signaled for me to follow him "Isn't she beautiful" he smiled and gently handed my the guitar.
"Wow" I breathed, gently strumming it. I sat down and began to tune it. "Pansy" I read on the side.
"Yeah" Frank smirked
"It suits it well" I nodded
"Thanks" Frank smiled and gently kissed the top of my head. "You guys will kick ass out there"

Jilly's POV

"We'll make it!" Aaron promised as he sped down the highway, his shoulder length brown hair was all over the place from the wind.
"I know we will, but slow down before we get pulled over" I said calmly.
"Bah! I never get caught" he smirked and leaned his head back on the head rest.
"Well, atleast you're driving casually now" I said, looking out the window.
He smiled and turned on the CD. "Stupid MF" began to play. I quickly glared at the stereo , then laughed.
"What?" he asked
I shook my head "Gee and I made fun of this song. You should see it. We'll have to show you some time"
"Definitely" he chuckled and began head banging.
"Don't break your neck before the show!" I said, quickly changing to the next song.
He looked over at me and glared. "Way to ruin my fun"
"Shut up and drive!" I mumbled, waving my hand to the road and the blur of headlights passing by. "I don't want to be late, I'm never late"
Aaron snorted, and took the exit to Newark. "Right"
I slapped his arm. "Its true, and you know it"
"Oh, yeah" he said sarcastically.
"Don't use that tone with me" I argued.
"Maahaa"
"Stop it!" I chuckled at his idiotic sound
"MAAHHAAA" he said louder, sticking his teeth out.
I laughed. "Stop! I need to pee!"
"You have plenty of time to pee"
"Not if we're any later!" I said, panicky.
"Relax" Aaron said calmy. "We're almost there. Remember, I'm on first, anyways"
"true... I heard them Jersey kids are tough" I teased.
He glanced at me, then back at the road. "Stop. they aren't that bad. I know some of them"
"How?"
"Drop Dead, Gorgeous"
"Oh. Think we'll do good?"
"Yell yeah, babe" he winked, and placed his hand on my thigh. "They will love you guys. I promise"
"Better" I mumbled as Aaron pulled into the arena. "Jesus" I yelled and hopped out of the van. I ran to the back and quickly grabbed my bass and amp.
"Wait up!" Aaron called behind me, running with his acoustic "I'm going to fall. I have two left feet!" he yelled.
the brightness of the backstage blinded me as I kicked the door open.
"Am I late?!" I asked, squinting my eyes, trying to adjust to the light.
"Nope" Mikey replied. "Still 15 minuets left to warm up"
"Good.." I nodded and ran to the bathroom to pee before my bladder exploded.

"No, Gee!" I heard Gerard yell
I walked outside to see him holding her bottle of Vodka above her head, so she couldn't reach.
"Gerard, I'm scared" she cried, trying to jump for it.
"No. You don't need it. Do this one show sober for me, okay? It'll mean a lot to me. Please?"
I placed my hand on her shoulder "Do it, Gee. Gerard's been there for you, helped you through it. You owe this to him and yourself"
"What if I mess up?" she asked, shakily.
I pulled her into a hug. "You wont mess up, Gee. Drinking is what messed you up in the first place"
She wrapped her arms around me. I haven't hugged Gee in the longest time. I missed it. "I'm sorry.. I fucked this whole thing up, didn't I?"
"No, you didn't" Gerard said, gently grabbing her hand as we parted. "I went through the same thing. It feels great to do a show sober. Its terrifying, yes, but there’s a first time for everything" he smiled assuringly to her.
She took a deep breath. "Okay, I'll try it"
"thank you" Gerard smiled brightly and swooped her into a passionate kiss.
I chuckled to myself and walked up the hallway, back to where everyone was.
"Show time" Aaron breathed, grabbing his acoustic.
"good luck" I smiled and gave him a quick peck on the lips.
"Thanks" he smiled and walked on stage.
I decided I'd sit in the stairwell and listen to his beautiful voice. It's official, I'm mad in love with Aaron Rothe. Everything about him is perfect.
His eyes, his lips, his face, his hair, his smile that makes my heart melt, his jokes, his personality, his love for me. Just perfect. I never thought I'd end up with him, though. When I moved my hopes grew slimmer, but my love for him was still there. I knew deep in my heart that he loved me too, that he wouldn't just forget all the memories we've had. I knew him too well.
Just thinking about how perfect his is gave me butterflies. I smiled to myself, and played with my hair.

"and now, for High Meaning Autopsy!" Aaron screamed into the Mic., popping me out of my thoughts. The kids screamed, and I grabbed my bass.
"You alright, Gee?" I heard Sam ask.
"Yep!" she breathed in and out.
I turned around and looked at her quickly. "You'll do amazing, Gee!" I winked and turned around as we ran on stage.

The lights were off, and we began to play. The kids screamed at the lights flashed on and Gee screamed better than I had heard in a long time.
I could see she was loosening up, and that made me feel less tense.
Her voice was melodic and gentle. Better than it was drunk. Just like the practices, just how we pictured it.
She looked back at me and winked, I winked back and began jumping around to our hard core song. I thought it was the best feeling in the world, to see so many Jersey kids love our small town , Nova Scotian metal music. they were right into it. There was atleast 10 crowed surfers at one time, so many kids were jumping, and some even knew the lyrics, which put a bigger smile on my face.
"I love you guys!!!" Gee screamed into the Mic. as the lights dimmed. The crowed roared at our last song. Wild, crazy. "You can do anything you want if you fucking try. Goodnight New Jersey!!" Gee screamed into the Mic. She threw it down and ran backstage.
"Good show, girls!" I smiled and high-fived them all "I'm proud of you, Gee!" I hugged her tightly. "How was your first show sober?"
"It actually wasn’t that bad" she nodded "I think I'm going to do all shows sober.."
"Good!" Gerard and I said at the same time.
He kissed her before My Chem went on stage. the lights were off, and the kids felt their presences.
"I just wanna tell y'all something" Gerard bellowed from the Mic., the fans screamed. I smirked. "I want you to give it up for High Meaning Autopsy's lead singer, who JUST did her first show SOBER! You fuckers were the lucky ones to see it first!"
They cheered with excitement. Then chanted "Gee,Gee,Gee,Gee!"
"Party like a mother fucker!!" Gerard screamed into the Mic. as they played Hang 'Em High.