With Arrows, With Poise

Trouble

Gee's POV

I grunted from the impact as I hit the bus floor. My eyes slowly pulled open only to see the guys rustling around the bus, and quickly trying to grabb what they needed.
"What time is it?" I asked groggily to no one imparticular.
"Uh... 6:45PM" Bob answerd, quickly walking off to the back of the bus.
I sat up imediatly, and scrambled my way over to Sam. "Sam, wake up!!" I screamed in her ear. She grunted and rolled over. I pulled the pillow from underneath her and let her head clunk against the coach railing.
"What the fuck, Gee" she whined, stretching. "I was having a good sleep"
"I know you were, fuckerface, but we slept all day!"
"What?!" she exclaimed, choking on her yawn. "Why didn't any of you guys wake us up?" Sam asked, eyeing the guys as they walked fast across the bus.
Frank stopped from tieing his tie, and shot Sam a serious look. "We tried. You both wouldn't budge"
Sam looked at me with an ounce of fear burning in her eyes. I swallowed the lump in my throat and quickly thought of an excsuse to cover us. "We were in a deep sleep.."
"I bet" Frank mumbled before kissing Sam on the forehead. "Be good" he wisperd before walking off the bus.
"Same to you" Gerard smirked and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. He quickly walked off the bus, Tina following right by Ray.
I sighed heavily and gripped the coach material. "I hate this" I wisperd, unable to contain my urge for that high.
"I agree" Sam said with a deep breath.
"This isn't working" I said shakily, exhailing and inhailing deeply. If I gripped any tighter, I was bound to rip holes in the material.
"Why couldn't of we slept longer" Sam pouted. "It kept me away from the feeling"
"Should we get 'er done and over with?" I asked, antsy to stand up.
"Yes" Sam said quickly diving for the bag with the goods. Shakily, she unzipped it and pulled out two needles, a spoon, and the powder.
"I got the lighter" I said, holding up a small black lighter.

The swift autumn breeze sent shivers through my spine. We were close to the ocean, so the wind was much cooler.
"FucK" Sam grunted, angrily flicking the lighter. "This wind"
"Here, I'll stand infront of it" I said standing up. I stood to her right, covering her from the breeze.
"Finaly" she sighed. She quickly set the liquid into her needle, then handed me the spoon.
I set the crushed power into the tin spoon, then began to burn it. The smell filled my nostrils and I smiled slightly. Snorting it was just as fun. I pulled the good juice back into the needle, then quickly lifted my sweater up for a vein. I began injecting myself. Slowly. I had to get every ounce of high, of the thrill.
"Gee?" Gerard's voice rang out from the front. Fear shot through me. Quickly, I pulled down on the lever.I felt woozy from the quick injection. My world was spinning darastically, and I felt like I was going to vomit.I tried to shove everything back in the bag so Gerard didn't see it. I felt so sick, I could hardly move. "Gee?" he called out, his voice closer to the back of the bus. I swallowed hard and quickly pushed everything underneath the bus. "Gee, there you are. I need to ta.. Are you okay?" Gerard asked, kneeling down infront of my face. I tried to lift my hands up to tell him to back away before I puked over him, but it was too late. Quickly, it slid up my throat. It splatterd on the pavement, and all over Gerard's outfit. Quickly, he brought his hand up. I flinched, but he only gently placed it on my forehead. His ice cold hands felt nice on my head that felt like it was going to explode. "Your temperature seems to be normal.. Are you feeling okay?" he asked gently caressing my face.
I gulped. My throat was dry, and I was shaking horribley. I just puked all over my boyfriend, and he didn't even give a shit. And here I was, doing shit behind his back. "I..I'm..I'm fine" I trembled.
He smiled assuringly, then kissed me on the cheek. "Well, I gotta go get changed now, and find a new outfit.. I just came back to see if you and Sam wanted to come out for supper with Frank and I tonight?" He peeked over at Sam who was just snapping back into reality.
"Just us?" I asked curiously.
"Just us" Gerard smiled and gently tapped my face. "But like I said" he said, grunting as he stood up. The brown coloured vomit slowly began sliding off him. "I gotta get changed before this acid eats my clothes. You guys alright out here?" he asked.
Sam just looked up and blinked. I nodded "Yeah. We're just talking.."
"Alright" he said beginning to walk off.
"Oh, and Gerard.." I called out
"Yeah?" he said, peeking his head around the hood of the bus.
"I suggest actually washing them clothes. Not Febreezing" I smirked. He chuckled, then could be heard opening the bus door.
"What the fuck happened?" Sam asked coming into her normal state of mind
Quickly, I pulled the objects out from under the bus and began to explain my story. "Well, you see, I was halfway through injecting.. when I heard Gerard comming closer. I freaked out, causing me to push down on the needle. All the heroin rushed into me, I was scramblin to hide everything while I felt woozy. Then Gerard found me, I couldn't contain my nausea.. He leant down infront of me, then boom. Out it comes" I shrugged as I zipperd the bag. "Oh, and Rardy and Frank want us to go out with them for supper, I guess?"
"Oh" she nodded slowly. "Sure."
"Now that I think about it.." I said, looking down at my stomach "We haven't eaten anything much in the past week"
"You know, you're right. Last week I only remember eating an apple."
"They probably think we're annorexic" I shudderd at the thought. Sam chuckled to herself. "What's so funny?" I asked.
"You know, Geebee, romantic dinners always end in sex"
I snickerd. "Rardy never said about anything fancy"
She furrowed her brow "C'mon, its Gerard and Frank. We should get dressed up for them"
I gasped and stood up quickly. "Lets" I squeeled, running to the front of the bus.

"Aww, hun, you look amazing" I smirked as I added the last touch of mascara to Sam's eyelashes. "Frank's gonna have a serious upper"
Sam chuckled and looked at her self in the mirror. "I like it, Geebee" she nodded a nodd of approval. Her dress was beautiful. A black strapless with red krinlin sticking out at the bottem. "I'm gonna wear my ballerina slippers" she clapped.
I laughed a pulled my dress over my head. It was a gothic style dress. It laced up in the front. Purple ribbon ofcourse, it had buckle straps, it was knee length with lots of black krinlin at the bottem. I took one last look at myself in the mirror, ran my hands through my hair, then quickly slipped on my black flats.
The sounds of the guys could be heard from outfront. Sam and I chuckled to each other and closed the bathroom door so they wouldn't see us.
"Frankieee" Sam called out, her voice muffled from the door.
"Yes, babe" he answerd
"Are we going somewhere fancy?" she asked.
"Yes, we are. Ger and I just have to change our shirts and put on some pit stick, then we're ready"
"Okay" Sammy giggled.
"Tonights gonna be wild" I winked before sliding the bathroom door open. Sam and I stepped out at the same time. Frank looked up from tieing his shoe, and fell back into Gerard who was tieing his tie.
"Holy fuck" Gerard mouthed. He walked over to me and pulled me into a passionate kiss. "I have a surprise for you tonight" he wisperd into my lips.
I smirked and kissed Gerard again. "Can't wait" I wisperd back.

When we enterd the resturant, the heads turned. Lots of people stared as we found our way to the corner table. Frank and Sam had a table to themselves, aswell as the rest of My Chem with their girlfriends.
"So, what do you want?" Gerard asked as he sat the menu down. "Anything."
I shyly looked down at the menu. "It dosen't matter, Rardy."
He chuckled. "I love it when you call me that" I smiled brightly and decided I'd have lasangia. I missed having noodles.
"You're so sweet to me" I said, breaking the scilence. I took my second last bite of my supper.
"It's 'cause I love you." he smirked and finished the last bite of his supper.
I blushed and shyly looked away. "So, why'd you guys wanna take us out?"
"You guys are crammed in the bus all the time. And besides, we thought you all deserved a treat"
I looked up at him and smiled. I didn't deserve anything. I didn't deserve him. But I couldn't let him go. I loved him too much. "Its a lovely treat. Thank you. I really enjoyed having dinner alone with you"
He chuckled as the waiter sat the bill on the table. "This isn't the end"
I laughed at the thought of what Sam said. I knew it was true, too. "Should we head out?"
Gerard stood up and grabbed his jacket. "Yes, we should. And here, its cold out there. Wear this"
I smiled and slipped his leather jacket on. It was huge on me, but it kept me warm. I walked out of the resturaunt holding my lovers hand.

"Wow" I breathed, walking into the hotel lobby. It was something I could've never afforded one night in. "God, Rards, you really are spoiling me"
He smiled and lead me up to the desk. The clerk looked at him as he told her his name.
"Right. Mr. Way. Suite 321. Here you are" she smiled and handed him the keys.
"Awesome. Thanks" he smiled and walked me over to the hall of elevators. He pressed the button, and the door dinnged open. He squeezed my had as the elevator jolted up. In a fast movment, he lent down and kissed me. "I love you"
"I love you too" I smiled and kissed him back. I missed kissing Gerard. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pressed his tongue onto mine. The elevator door swung open, and we quickly parted. "Exscuse me" Gerard smirked, pushing his way through the crowed of people trying to get in to the elevator.
"Where's our stuff, Rards" I asked as we walked down to the end of the quiet hotel hallway.
"It's being deliverd to us. Don't worry, babe" he said in an assuring tone. He swiped the card, and the door clicked open. Gerard held the door open for me and I ran inside.
"Gerard this is beautiful" I squeeled, flopping on the bed. I sunk right in. I kicked my shoes off and sprawled out. I watched as Gerard dimmed the lights and walked over to the curtians tied back against the wall. He untied them, letting them gently swoop over the bed.
"You know" he said seductivly as he layed beside me "I'm glad we have tonight alone" he said, slowly running his hands up and down my stomach. I felt his hand gently slide down my leg. It sent shivers up my spine.
I smirked and slid ontop of him, leaning down and crashing my tongue into his. I felt his hands go under my dress, and began to slide my underwear off.I stood up slightly and let him finish before I slowly slid my hand down to his belt and unbuckled it. Hurridly I pulled his pants and boxers off.
He stood up, and my arms tightend around his neck as he pressed me against the cold wall. I moaned as he began to bite on my neck. I pulled my finger down his spine and I felt him twitch before entering me. He pressed me harder against the wall as he thrusted. His shirt stuck to his body, and his tie was loose. I moaned into his lips as I kissed him hungrily, and knotted my hands through his hair. He moved a bit faster, and I was reaching my peak.
"GeeeeeeeeEe" he almost yelled. He took a deep breath, then fell backwards on the bed, me still clung around his neck. In one swift motion he was ontop of me and continued.
I gasped, reaching my climax. "gerARDD" I moaned loudly as his thrusting slowed.
"Ohh, Gee" he wisperd, his eyes rolling to the back of his head as he came to a complete stop. He groaned, then fell ontop of me.
"Rardy" I mumbled into his neck.
"Yeah, sugar" he answerd breathlessly.
"I love you"
"I love you , too" he breathed, before quickly slipping his tie off and throwing it on the ground.

Sam's POV

"Fraank" I groaned, my hands threading into his hair Frank kissed me hungrily and let out a small moan as his peek came. Mine was pretty close. "Oooooooh " I groaned. He thrusted in and I almost screamed from the pleasure. Frank wasn't long following.
"Jesus" he groaned before collapsing ontop of me. Sweat made our bodies stick together.
"That was amazing" I breathed
Frank gently kissed my neck. "I agree" he mumbled before passing out.

The birds outside woke me from my dreamless sleep. I rubbed my eyes, then looked around the beautiful hotel suite. I stretched and smiled. Gently, I pushed Frank to the other side of the bed. He fell limp, with nothing but a small grunt before turning around. I grasped the white bed sheet over my naked body as I sat up before heading into the shower. I rummaged through my bag for some clothing to wear today. As I reached in to grabb my eyeliner and eyeshadow, something pricked me. I bit my lip, then sucked on my finger. I stared down into my bag to see the needle staring back at me ten times harder. I sighed. Gee had the heroin in her bag. Quickly, before I ran down the hall to her suite naked, I stood up, reached for the needle then ran into the bathroom. I gently closed the door and sat the needle behind my pants.

As the warm water trickled down my body, I felt the urge. I breathed in and out, trying to keep my mind off it until I atleast finished cleaning myself. I began to sing as I washed my hair and body. It kept me distracted for a while, until I heard a knock on the door.
"Sam?" Frank called out. I almost didn't hear him from the splashing water, and my singing.
"Yeah" I called out, shutting the tap off and stepping on the towle laying on the floor. I began drying myself.
"Me and the guys are going to Starbucks, you want anything?" he asked.
I stopped ruffling my hair in the towle and thought about it for a minuet. "Yeah. Bring me back a latte, please"
"Alright, babe. See you when we get back"
I continued drying myself, quicker this time. Now was the perfect time. I grabbed my pants from the counter and slid them on. I looked down at the needle marks on my arm before sliding my long sleeved shirt on under my Metallica tshirt. I quickly ran the brush through my hair and applied my eyeliner. I grabbed my needle and quickly walked down to Gee's suite.

I knocked on the door impaitently. "Gee" I yelled gripping the needle.
"Yeees" she sang as she opened the door in her Pikachu house coat.
I ran in and stood on the spot. "Where is it?" I wisperd.
"Right here, baby" she smirked and walked over to her bag. She placed her bag of heroin on the night stand.
"Bathroom" I pointed. She nodded and grabbed the bag.

She slammed the bathroom door shut and locked it. I already seen some in the spoon on the bathroom counter.
"Doin' a hit without me, huh?" I nudged her. She smirked before continuing the process of melting the heroin.
"Sorry, baby" she said.
I chuckled and began to melt the powder into liquid. "Don't worry about it"
Pretty soon after injecting I felt great. A smile spread across my face, and I sat down on the bathroom floor. I bent my head back on the wall and closed my eyes, letting the liquid obsorb through my body. Never in my life did I think I'd see myself doing this. But it just felt so good. I wasn't fully conseous, but I swear I heard a knock at the bathroom door. I tried to move to answer it, but I knew it wasn't a smart move in my condition.
After the high faded I rubbed my eyes and slowly stood up. I looked at the mess on the counter and started to panic. Quickly I scooped all the heroin back into the bag. I wrapped the twist-tie around the baggie and placed it back in Gee's over night bag. After that I washed the spoon off and threw it in her bag too. And her needle and mine. Gee was just coming back to life as I finished washing off the counter with a towle. There was a knock at the door.
"Gee? You alright?" Gerard asked as he twisted the doorknob.
"Fuck" she mumbled and quickly stood up "Yeah, Rards. I'm just relaxing"
"Oh okay" he said. His foot steps dissapeared from the door way.
"Phew" she sighed, leaning against the wall.
"Yeah, I had to clean everything up" I wisperd with a glare.
She pouted then took a step forward. "Would you like me to make it up to you?"
"Yes" I nodded, taking steps closer to the wall.
"Ohkay than" she smirked then gently traced her fingers along my jawline before softly kissing my lips over and over.
"I'm not going to lie, Gee" I breathed "I love it when we do this"
"Me too" she wisperd in my ear before kissing up my neck. It was so gentle that it gave me goose bumps.
I breathed heavily as she starting nibbling on my earlobe. She knew that got me every god damn time. Gently I slid my hands around her waist and laced my fingers together at the small of her back. I pushed her a little closer to me.
Gently she stopped nibbling and kissed her way up my jaw line to my mouth. There was another knock at the door. She didn't flinch away, she simply continued making out with me and unlocking the door with her left hand.
The door swung open, and in walked Gerard in nothing but his favorite house coat. He turned his head our way and smiled. "Sorry you have to see me in this Sam"
We stopped kissing for a minuet. I chuckled. "Its okay, Ger."
He snickerd and held his housecoat tighter. "Geebaby, I need to shower" he wisperd in her ear.
"Okay,Rardybear" she smiled and kissed him "We'll take it outside"
"Good idea" he chuckled. "I don't need Sam seein' my jewls"
I laughed and walked out of the bathroom as Gee snatched her bag and shut the bathroom door.
"Are you ready" she smirked as she dove ontop of me. I sunk down into the soft bed and we continued kissing.

After minuets of kissing, it slowly started progressing to more. Gerard walked out of the bathroom fully clothed and sneakily snuck over to see the girl on girl action. We stopped and looked at him.
"Damn it" he pouted and hung his head. "Well, fine" he stood up and dusted himself off. "I'll go have sex with Frank"
"Video tape it?" Gee and I both asked at the same time.
"Maybe" Gerard said before closing the door.
"Think they're really going to?" Gee asked.
"Probably" I chuckled. I looked up at Gee and our high eyes met. I bit my lip and started to untie her housecoat. She smiled and slowly lifted both of my shirts off, then my bra, which progressed to my pants and undies. I slid Gee's housecoat off her, then switched around so she was at the bottem. I began to kiss the right side of her neck. She groaned and gripped the sheets. Gently I kissed down her neck, her collar bone, down her stomach until I hit the right spot. She spread her legs and moaned as I ate her out.
"Saaaaaaammmmmmmmm" she breathed as I kept moving my tongue. Her breathing got heavier. "AUUUUUUhhhh" she moaned loud. I smirked and ran my tongue back up to her mouth.
Quickly she pinned me down on the bed and kissed me hungrily. Gently she nibbled on my earlobe again. I let out a small moan before I felt her trail down my body.
Gently she spread my legs and slid her tongue around, sending a sweet sensation through my body. I moaned again as her tongue went inside me.
"Oh god" I wisperd as pleasure ran through me. It was almost as good as sex with Frank. "GeeeeeEEe " I moaned, breathing heavy. I almost screamed. I felt her slowly crawl back up to my lips where she kissed me passionatly.
"I love you" she wisperd into my lips.
"I love you too" I wisperd back. My hands slid up her neck and tangled into her hair.
"You girls ready?" Gerard asked.
I jumped. "Jesus" I breathed "Gerard, you scared me"
"Aww, I'm sorry. Now get off my girl and get dressed" he smirked and handed me my clothes.
I stuck my tongue out at him before slipping my clothes on underneath the blankets. "I'll go get ready to leave. See you guys later" I waved, walking out of their suite and down to mine.

Jilly's POV

"C'mon,Jillybean !!" Aaron yelled in my ear.
I groaned and rolled over to see his fully clothed body. "What are we doing?"
"Today we're taking an adventure to Quebec!" he exclamied, clapping his hands together.
I laughed and slowly got up. "I remember going there. It was my grade 9 class trip... Fun times" I nodded and stood up making my way towards my dresser.
"Flight leaves at 1." Aaron said before dissapearing out the bedroom door.
"I'll never be bored" I mumbled as I slipped on my pants.
"I can't wait!" Aaron exclaimed, running back into my room and jumping on our bed. "Its going to be so fun!"
"Yes, it will be" I chuckled "Now get your fat ass up and start packing, mister"
"Christ. I almost forgot" he mumbled. He jumped off the bed and rummaged through my closet for a suit case. "I see lots of clothes" he mumbled, stumbling over boxes and shoes. "I think I got it!" he yelled. Suddenly there was a crash.
I quickly stopped taking my clothes out of my dresser and ran over to see if he was okay. "You alright in there?" I asked, peeking my head in the door.
He tripped over a pair of my pink All Stars, with a suit case on his head. "Well, I found it" he shrugged
I bursted out in tears laughing so hard. As soon as I could catch my breath I grabbed the suit case from his head and threw it on the bed. "You're so cute"
"Naah, you are" he giggled and placed a kiss on my lips. "Now lets get packin'!"

After we packed our shit and got in the car, we were on another adventure.
"Are you pumped?" he asked as I hit the highway to the air port.
"Oh, you bet" I smiled. "Just, why last minuet?"
"I don't know." he shrugged. "I think its more exciting just to wake up and tell yourself you want to go somewhere instead of planning it out"
"Well, you booked a hotel, right?" I asked.
"Hell yeah. Don't worry about it, babe" he smiled "Five Star hotel. I assure you, it'll be the best visit ever"
"Aww. Thank you" I giggled and sped up to pass the slow moving car beside me. "I can't wait."

After an hour or so of driving we arrived at the Halifax airport. We took our luggage out of the trunk and wheeled it into the port. I sat down near the boarding deck and flipped through a magazine as Aaron got our tickets.
"Here, y'ar, ma'am" he smirked and handed me my ticket.
"Thanks" I smiled as he sat down beside me and folded his hands.
"You have your camera?" he asked.
"You bet" I nodded and threw the magazine on the table beside me. "When do we board?"
"Pretty soon ,actually. She said we'd only have to wait a short while."
"Yay" I clapped. I leaned over and kissed Aaron on the cheek. "I love your wildness."
"Aw, shucks" he blushed and kicked the ground. "You're so sweet"
I giggled as a female voice boomed through the speaker system.
"Flight 32 to Quebec now boarding. Flight 32 to Quebec now boarding"
"That's us!" Aaron jumped up and grabbed his suite case.
"It is!" I said, quickly following him to the line of people waiting to be searched before entering the plane.
It didn't take long for the officers to search us. We were soon on our way to Quebec!

The plane took off. I had a window seat. I looked out at the amazing view of the fading Nova Scotia from the sky.
"Wow" I breathed. "Its so beautiful"
"You've never been on a plane before?" Aaron asked
I shook my head. "No. We took a bus to Quebec"
"Well, don't get sick..."
I chuckled and pressed my face against the window, looking down at the white puffy clouds. "Aww, look Aaron" I pointed "The clouds are so amazing from above"
"Aren't they?" he asked "Its as if you can walk on 'em"
"I wish I could" I mumbled. It was so beautiful that I couldn't wait to go back home, just to see it again.
"Are you guys doing okay?" a flight attendant smiled at us.
I quickly turned my head to look at her. "I'm fine, thank you" I smiled
"Okay" she nodded "And you sir?"
"I'm A-Okay" he nodded.
"Alright. If you need anything just call" she smiled and walked down the isal to tend to other people .
"How long?" I asked
Aaron looked down at the time on his iPod. "About 40 minuets"
"Alright" I nodded and lent my head on his shoulder. The sound of his music helped me drift off into a sleep. I needed my rest for Quebec anyways.

"Baby, wake up" Aaron gently shook me.
My eyes slowly opened, and I sat up. "Hmm?"
"Look out the window" he pointed.
I quickly realized where I was, and pressed my face against the plane window. "Wow" I mumbled, looking out Quebec as it came clearer, and clearer. The beautiful city lights, the French accents and languages, the cars, the party zones.. and Six Flags. It was just then I realized how much I was actually glad to be back in Quebec.
"Thank you fro bringing me here." I smiled as the plane came to a complete stop.
"You're welcome" he smiled and unbuckled my seatbelt, then his.
I stood up and grabbed my luggage from the top rack. I handed Aaron his, then headed off the plane.

"This is fuckin' mint!" I exclaimed, running into our hotel room. I dropped my bag by the door and flopped on the bed. "It IS nice here"
"Isn't it?" he smiled "Well, do you wanna go explore first? I have a surprise planned for tomorrow" he winked.
"Ooh" I smirked. "Lets explore !"
"Rightyo!" he said rather loudly before galloping towards the door. "Lets go explore Quebec"
"Right behing you , cowboy" I said, following his gallop down the hotel hall way. I never really had time to look at the actuall beauty of this place. I was too excited to get to our room. It was a pretty traditional hotel. Normal white walls and red carpet. The lobby was pretty decent. To the left was the food place, and the right was the pool, and some chairs to sit and wait. Magazines were scatterd across the glass tabel, and the ceiling had a weird pattern to it.
"Here you are, my lady" Aaron said holding the door open for me.
"Thank you, my lord" I bowed slightly before exiting the hotel and onto the busy streets of Quebec.

Millions of tourists, citizens and hookers passed by us. It was just how I rememberd it. I held Aaron's hand tightly as we walked down the streets of Quebec. We were on a hunt for a decent resturaunt. I brought my camera out and snapped some pictures of the flashy signs, and busy city streets.
"Oh my God" Aaron stopped randomly, causing some people to cuss and bump into us.
"What?" I asked trying to find out which direction he was looking.
"Its a hooker" he giggled.
I followed his gaze to a nearby street lamp, where a poorly dressed woman was leaning. I chuckled. "Now Aaron, we don't need to start a scrap with a hooker"
"Aww, c'mon" he urged. "Just watch"
I shook my head at the loonitic as he let go of my hand and approached her. I smirked, and kept my distance. I could still see and hear everything.
"Hey" he smiled. He kept his distance too."
"Hey, sugar" she winked and slowly slid her tongue around her water bottle. "looking for a good time?"
He snorted "Oh yeah. I've had many good times, actually"
"Oh?" she asked, standing up fully. I was about to prance.
"Yeah, with my girlfriend" he smirked and pointed over to me. I waved.
"She's pretty hott" she smirked and continued leaning against the street lamp.
"I know. But I'm gonna go" Aaron smiled and walked off before she could say anything.
I laughed "Making friends with hookers. Wow. You're great"
He smiled "Everyone has to know Aaron Rothe"
"Oh, they do" I patted his back "they do"
"Hey!" Aaron yelled, pointing across the street. "Look at that" he laughed "Let me see your camera! Quick"
Before I could even react, Aaron grabbed the camera out of my hand and put it on video. I watched as he stood on his tippy toes and aimed it across the street. He laughed hysterically and handed me the camera."You GOT to watch that"
I smirked. "Alright. Lets go somewhere quiet first"
"Okay.. ummm" Aaron thought, his eyes scanning the cafe's. "In here" he grabbed my arm and pulled me into this underground coffee shop. People looked at us as we took a seat at a nearby table. I just smiled. I could barley see them it was so dark. Everything was painted black, chairs and all. The lights were dimmed, and you could see dust swarming around. I pulled my focus on the camera and played the video. I held in my laughter, watching the hooker bring a bottle to her mouth,sliding it in and out until she gaged. "God that's funny" I laughed. Heads turned our way once again. We felt uncomfortable, so we quickly got up and left.

"Only you could find something that funny" I laughed as we walked the busy streets of Quebec.