With Arrows, With Poise

Kill All Your Friends

Gee's POV

"Did you have a good sleep lastnight?" I asked Teresa as we walked around the block.
"Not really" she answerd "Not until it was quiet"
"Aw, I'm sorry. I don't think they'll be anymore parties like that. Maybe one more before we all go home"
"When will that be?" she asked
"Uh, two months I believe" I nodded as a slight breeze kicked up.
"Brr" she shivered
"Aw, you cold?" I asked. I unzipped my sweater and handed it to her. "Here, this will keep you warm"
"Thanks. But wont you be cold?" she asked as she slipped it on and zipped it up all the way.
"Ah, its alright" I waved it off and rubbed my arms with my hands. "We don't need you gettin' sick"
She smiled and then looked at my growing belly. "But your baby can't get sick"
I chuckled "Don't worry, Ter, the baby wont get sick"
"Good" she smiled chipperly as the wind picked up again.
"Ahh" I shivered quickly rubbing my hands against my arms.
"Here" Teresa said as she began to unzip the sweater "You can't get sick"
"I have an idea that will keep us both warm" I smiled I took the sweater and put in on. I then knelt on the sidewalk where Teresa was standing. I stretched the sweater around her, zipped it up and then picked her up and carried her. "There" I chuckled as we started walking again.
"I'm not to heavy, am I?" she asked, wrapping her arms around my neck.
"No, not at all" I assured her. She was pretty light for a nine year old.
"What are you going to name the baby?" she asked
"Hmm." I thought as I quickly walked across the road back to where we were stationed. "I'm not sure yet. I'll think of something"
"Will you tell me when you do?" she asked as I walked towards the bus.
"Of course. You'll be the first person I'll tell" I promised her. I pulled the bus door open with my one hand and climbed aboard. I smiled at the girls and walked to the bunks where I unzipped my sweater and gently placed Teresa in my bunk. She was already fast asleep by the time I tucked her in. I threw my hoodie in my bag and pulled out my smaller Iron Maiden sweater. I zipped it up and walked back off the bus for a walk by myself.
I put one headphone in my ear and slowly made my way out of the bus zone.

"Hey" Bill's voice said beside me.
"Hi" I smiled
"Mind if I join you?" he asked
"No, not at all" I smiled as my heart skipped a beat. I turned off my iPod and focused all my listning on Bill.
"Was that little girl yours?" he asked
I chuckled. "No, she's Sam's."
"Oh" he nodded casually "You're pretty good with kids from what I've seen"
"Thanks" I blushed shyly
He chuckled. "Did you have fun last night?"
I smiled at the recent memory. "Yeah, I did. Did you?"
"You know it" he smiled "You know, you look alot better now than what you did at Warped Tour"
I laughed. "Is that a compliment, or a bash?"
"Both" he joked "But I'm glad you decided to make things right and get help. I never did get to meet the other side of you"
"Thanks" I smiled and bit on my lip rings. "I'm pretty sure I'm staying clean and sober now"
"That's good. Really good" he smiled and gave me a thumbs up. "What do you think of Avenged?" he asked.
"Eh" I said "I can't really say, beings the tour just begun. But I really like their tunes. What about you?"
"I hung out with them at Warped a few times" he nodded casually "They're alright fellas. A little on the wild side, but everyone has one"
"Yeah, you're right" I agreed. My stomach growled, and I placed my hand on it.
"Hungry?" he asked.
"A little" I said with a chuckle.
"Here, I'll take you somewhere" he offerd, waving his hand across the street filled with resturaunts and clothing stores. "Pick a place"
"Aw,. You don't have to" I said shyly.
"But I want to" he smiled "C'mon, its on me. No one can pass that offer"
I chuckled and browsed through the fast food resturaunts. I didn't want anywhere expensive, or fancy, just something quick and cheap. "Here is fine" I said opening the door to the quickest place imaginable. McDonalds.
"Are you sure?" he asked "There are other places" he said as I got in line
"Its okay. I'm craving a Big Mac" I licked my lips as I walked up to the cash register and told the guy what I wanted.
We sat down at a booth near the Kids Playroom. Their screams echoed through the room as balls flew from the ball room. I smiled and took a bite into the Big Mac.
"I'm sorry" I frowned "I know you're a vegan. I seriously don't usually eat meat, but I have to right now" I said thinking of the baby. Though this wasn't the healthiest meat in the world, it would have to do.
"Its okay" he smiled "I'm not going to hate you for eating it. I'm not a preecher"
I chuckled "Let me buy you something from a store you like" I offerd "I feel bad stuffing my face infront of you"
'Its okay, Gee" he held his hands up. "You're hungry. I feed you. I had dinner before I left anyways"
"Are you positive?" I asked. I felt guilty "You can have my fries if you want? I'll only eat a few" I knew that was a lie, but I didn't want to seem rude.
"You eat" he answerd.
"But you're so skinny. A couple fries wont kill ya." I chuckled and took another bite of the Big Mac.
"Fine. You win" he sighed and grabbed a couple fries and stuffed them into his mouth.
"Yay" I smiled and wiped my face off with the napkin. "Thanks, by the way. I appreciate it"
"Don't worry about it" he grinned and took a sip of his pop."
"I know what you're thinking." I smirked "The last thing she needs is Mc Donalds"
He laughed. His cute face scrunched up."I wasn't thinking that at all, I can assure you"
"Don't lie to me, Bill" I giggled and finished up the Big Mac.
"I'm not lying. I promise" he chuckled as I gobbled up some fries.
"Okay. I believe you" I smiled at him before getting up and desposing of my greasy dinner.

We decided to take the long way back to the buses just to have more time to talk. Bill was great company, and alot of laughs. I enjoyed every second with him, and I hoped he felt the same.
"You girls played good last night" he complimented as we walked a quiet back road.
"Thank you. I have to say the same for you guys"
"Thanks" he laughed "You know what's funny?"
"What?" I asked
"Avenged is the only band from the States on this tour. They're stuck with ten Canadian idiots that live in igloos and hunt for fish all day" he chuckled.
I laughed and playfully pushed Bill. "Yes. We've updated our igloos so that we can run electricity in 'em" I said sarcastically.
"Oh, I know. Isn't it nice?" he played along with me.
"I have to agree, I like it. Especially how they don't melt when we turn the heat on"
"No way! You guys have heat?" he gasped. I whipped my head around and looked at him.
"You guys don't have any heat? Get out!"
"No, we don't. Damn it" he frowned. I sighed. I accidentally bumped in to him, 'causing our hands to bump into each other. I quickly pulled away.
"Sorry" I said shyly. I felt my face turn warm from embarassment.
"Its okay" he assured me.
"Alright" I smiled at him, then looked around at the scenery. It was all new to me. Suddenly, I felt my stomach gurgle. I stopped dead in my tracks and gripped my stomach.
"Gee?" Bill asked turning around and walking towards me "Are you okay?"
I exetended one hand out, signaling him to stand back incase I blew up. I breathed heavily as my stomach flip flopped. I felt that tingle in my cheeks. I bent over towards the grass and my Mc Donald's lunch slid up my throat.
"Gee!" Bill exclaimed. He quickly ran to my aid as I fell down on the grass. "Are you okay?" he knelt down beside me as my stomach slowly settled. I took a few inhales and exhales.
"I guess it dosen't like Mc Donalds" I smiled up at Bill who had a confused look on his face. Gently, he tucked my hair behind my ear.
"Who dosen't like Mc Donalds?" he asked.
"Well, my baby of course" I smirked and patted my stomach. He looked at my hand, then at my face. A smile spread across his face.
"I knew it!" he exclaimed "Is it Gerard's?" he asked. I nodded in responce. "Does he know?" I shook my head.
"Only you, Teresa, Jilly, TeeJay and Haley. Please don't tell anyone, okay?"
"I wont" he assured me with a smile. I felt his hands slide underneath my back, and he picked me up like I was a piece of paper "But right now, you need to get back to the bus and rest"
"Jesus. You can lift me?" I asked.
"Looks can be decieving, huh?" he laughed. "You take a nap, okay?"
"Can't argue with that" I smiled and looped my arms around his neck. I placed my head against his chest and closed my eyes. "Thank you" I mumbled before falling asleep in his arms.

Sam's POV

"Well, isn't that cute" I smiled at Bill who was carrying my bestfriend. I was standing outside with the rest of Avenged Sevenfold.
"Oh yeah" Syn nodded and blew his ciggarette smoke into the air. "They're next"
"Huh?" I asked, looking up at Syn. A confused look spread across my face.
"I bet you 20 bucks they're going to hook up by the end of this tour" he smirked and handed me the ciggarette.
"I'm not dissagreeing" I shrugged and took a slow inhale, letting the stream of smoke run through me before exhailing. I flicked off the growing ashes. "Why are we betting money on my friends relationships, anyway?" I asked taking another long drag.
"Betting on things you know will happen is great" he chuckled. "'Cause you know you're going to win, then the other fucker's sassed. Right Zacky?"
"Yeah, fer sure, dude" he nodded casually and brought his ciggarette up to his lips, staring off into the distance.
I chuckled and flicked the dead cigarette on the ground. I stepped on it to dout it.
"Ughghghghghg" Syn gargled beside me. I took a step back and eyed him suspicously.
"What the fuck?" I asked.
'Its my mating call" he answerd.
"What?" I asked
"I'm not here!" he said, slowly stepping backwards onto the bus waving his hands around. I laughed and shook my head.
"I'll never understand you" I said as I turned around and walked onto our new tour bus.

I grabbed a water from the minifridge and took a long, refreshing swig before sitting down on the coach. I sighed a sigh of relief and relaxation. I closed my eyes and leand my head back against the coach railing. I heard foot steps, and my eyes quickly shot open.
"Sorry, Sam" Bill wisperd. "I just need to get a water for Gee" he smiled and leaned down into the fridge.
"Is she okay?" I asked as he began to walk back.
"Oh, yeah" he nodded "She's fine. Just a little tummy ache" he assured me.
I sat the water bottle on the coach and walked back to see my buddy. I knelt down beside her bunk and smiled.
"Hey, Gee" I said gently.
She looked up at me and a small smile appeared on her face. "Hey, Sammy"
"Feelin' any better?" I asked
"A little." she shrugged. "But I'm sure I'll beable to play tonight"
"Okay. Well, if you can't, don't force it upon yourself. I can sing"
"Thanks" she chuckled and took a small sip of water "But I'm pretty sure I'll be singing tonight."
"Okay, Geebee" I nodded and stood up. I looked in the bunk above to see Teresa staring back at me. "Hey" I smiled
"Hi" she said sourly.
"What's wrong?" I asked, my smiled quickly fading from my face.
"I don't want you to end up like dad" she wisperd. Her lips qwiverd and small tears started to stream down her soft face. I wiped them away and gently tucked a peice of her dark hair behind her ear.
"I wont be anything like him. I promise"
"But I've heard things, mom." she protested "Your friends do bad things"
I was in shock at her words. "You don't know that" I said gently.
"Yes I do" she argued "That guys breath smelled like dads"
I sighed and hung my head in thought. "Not all people who drink are like your father" is what I came up with.
"Well, he seems like he'd be like dad" she grumbled.
I shook my head "Well, he isn't. I can assure you"
"Fine" she sighed angrily at my answer and turned around
"C'mon, Ter. Don't be like that" I frowned and tried to pull her to face me, but she moved closer to the wall and out of my short reach.
"Fine, Teresa, fine" I grumbled and walked out to the front of the bus. I grabbed my water and took another long chugg before throwing the empty bottle in the recycling bag. I sat down on the coach and rubbed my temples. Maybe bringing Teresa along was a bad idea, I thought to my self as I closed my eyes. I sighed to myself and thought of a million possible stratigies to get Teresa to trust Syn.
"Sam!" Syn shouted from the stair case below. My eyes shot open.
"Shut the fuck up" I answerd, getting up and walking to the top of the stairs. "Gee's not feeling well."
"Oh. Sorry. I just wanted to know if you wanted to come party with us?"
"Sure" I shrugged and made my way down the stairs to their tour bus. "You know, my daughter dosen't like you" I chuckled as the cool autumn breeze nipped at my face.
"I kinda figured" he shrugged "There ain't nothin' I can do about it, Sam. I'm not going to change myself"
I shot him a stern look. "I wasn't asking you to. I just said she didn't like you" I snapped.
He raised his hands in surrender "Okay, okay. I just said. Calm down" he opened the bus door for me, and I walked in stubbronly.

"Hey, Sam!" every one exclaimed raising their plastic cups high. Music blared through their CD player.
"Hey guys" I smiled and planked my ass on the coach.
"'Sup, dude?" Zacky asked as James turned the music down a nautch.
"Eh. Same old shit" I replied, looking up at the roof where dried spit balls stuck. I scrunched my face up and looked away in disgust.
"Don't ask. We get really bored" Matt chuckled and took another sip of his beverage.
"Can see that" I nodded and smirked, looking around their messy bus. "You can really tell theres five guys livin' in here"
James laughed "Yeah, we rock"
"You want anything, Sam?" Matt asked, opening the fridge door displaying a full fridge of alcoholic beverages.
"No thanks. I'm good." I answerd.
"Oh, come ooooooooooooooooooooon!" Syn pressured me, shoving his glass of alcohol in my face "Just one taste. It wont kill you"
I sighed angrily at his taunting. "Fine. I'll take a damn drink" I grabbed the glass from his hand and downed it. "Are you happy now?"
"Oh very happy" he giggled "Now have s'more" he slurred in his speach as he stumbled over objects to pour me another glass. The alchohol was slowing taking its affect. I could feel my self getting light headed. "Come onnnn" he smiled brightly and shoved the cup in my face.
"I guess just one more couldn't hurt" I agreed. I took the glass, but savoured the alcohol this time. 2 turned in to 2 more, then just one more small cup to top the night off. I guess you could say I was loaded.

I stumbled onto our tour bus before the show started. Everyone was perparing and getting ready.
"We're on in five. We should head in" Haley nodded towards the front of the bus.
"Yup" I nodded and ran my hand through my hair. "Les go!" I slurred and ran down the bus stairs. "Nah nah nah nuh nah nah nah. Batman!" I exclaimed, running straight for the arena doors. I crashed into them and fell backwards. "Oh shit. We're lock inside!" I screamed and gripped the bars to open the door.
"Its called pushing them open" Gee said sarcastically pushing the door open with her one hand and walking inside.
"Don't be a smarty pants" I said as I followed them inside.
"Nice crash, Sam. If you would've ran any harder your face would've been imprinted in the window" Syn smirked and the guys chuckled.
"Ah, you all suck" I waved them off and sat down on a nearby chair.
"Are you drunk?" TeeJay asked eyeing me suspiciously
"Do ya think?" I blurted out and started laughing hysterically.
"This could be interesting" Gee mumbled through her hands
"Shut up" I pointed at her
"Don't tell me to shut up, Sam." she argued back.
"Meeoow" Syn said loudly. Everyones heads turned his way, my glare still on Gee.
"You're on" the rodie pointed his thumb towards the stage. We all stood up and walked up the stairs to perform.

Jilly's POV

Sam was out of control. She kept jumping into me, messing me up, she ran into Gee about a million times. I was getting very sassed. She was on her way towards me again, but I thought on my feet. I jumped be side her and hip chucked her with all my might. She stumbled across the stage and tripped over the chord. Gee's mic unplugged and a loud squeak from the amps echoed through the stadium. Everyone coverd their ears as the ringing slowly ceased. I looked over at Gee who shook her head angrily. She walked over to Sam's microphone and drug it to the center of the stage.
"You know, when I was drunk, I wasn't even that bad" she said, anger filling her voice. "I'm sorry, guys. Our set just got bashed. We have to cut it short. Know that we all love you very much. Thank you for all the support. We'll make it up to you, we promise. Good night and enjoy the rest of the show" she waved, then threw the mic stand on the stage in anger.
"Smooth one, Sam" I hissed, storming back stage. Syn was laughing hysterically on the coach as the rest fell silent, trying to hide their smirks.
"Just laugh, okay. Just fucking laugh" Gee screamed, and kicked the arena doors open. Bill went to get up, but I stopped him.
"You go do your show. I'll go talk to her" I said. I looked at Syn who was still laughing. "Hey, Syn, shut the fuck up" I gave him the finger before walking outside to find Gee.

I walked in the bus to see Teresa hugging her. I smiled and sat beside them. I rubbed Gee's back as tears spilled down her face.
"Its okay, Gee. There will be more shows" I said sympathetically, hiding my anger.
"I don't care about that" she sobbed "She was drunk!"
"I know" I sighed
"I don't want her down that road, Jilly. She has to stay clean for Teresa" she cried "We went through rehab together and everything. She can't go back"
I pulled Gee into an assuring hug. "You never know, Gee. Maybe she just wanted to have a little fun tonight"
"Yeah, fun" she mumbled and blew her nose. "I guess we'll wait and see"

- Two weeks later -

Ever since that big screw up a two weeks ago, Sam's been acting overly weird and has been spending more nights on the Avenged bus. We all have our doubts that Ms. Sam is clean. She's been putting off time with her daughter who has, we're pretty sure, turned to Gee for a mother instead. We're the aunts.
Gee's been getting bigger, and throwing up every morning. Its kindof sick to wake up to some one vomiting, but atleast we know she's not bullemic. She's close to being 2 months pregnant. If only Gerard knew.

"Somethings up" TeeJay said taking a drink of her Orange soda.
"I know" I sighed and sat down on the floor, bracing my back against the coach. "I don't really want to get involved in her life."
"Yeah" TeeJay agreed. "If she wants to fuck it up, its her choice"
"We don't know if she's doing anything at all, though" Gee said, trying to give off an ounce of hope for Teresa. But we all knew there was none.
"Yeah" I looked at her and nodded. "I knew this tour was a bad idea."
"Mm, same" TeeJay agreed scooping some more of her DQ blizzard into her mouth.
"This is just stupid" Gee shook her head "Ever since we came here she's been glued to their bus like a kid with crazy glue. She's not even taking care of her own kid"
I shook my head. "Atleast she has a good role model"
"Aw, thanks" she blushed and gently punched my arm. "I wouldn't have been a good role model a year ago , though"
"Why, what happened?" Haley asked, looking up from her sheets of paper.
"I was an alcoholic heroin sniffer" she said.
"Woah. That's scary shit to be messin' with"
"Yeah, I was pretty messed up" she nodded and took a drink of her chocolate milk shake. She giggled and patted her belly "Baby likes milk shakes"
I laughed "How do you know that?"
"Because it hasn't made me sick yet" she smiled chipperly and chewd on the straw.
"Oh, you're something else, Gee" I giggled and pushed my blond hair out of my eyes.
"Oh my gosh" she sang "I love September"
"Practicing for the opera?" I asked, a smirk appearing on my face.
"Oh you bet" she winked "Ter and I are going to win the gold. Right, Ter?" she asked.
"Right" she nodded, then continued to play her computer game.
"Oh my God. You know what we should do?" Gee exclaimed.
"What?" we all asked.
"We should make Tiny Tim a card. He's always driving our fat asses around and deserves something special"
"You know, you're right" I agreed "Any bristolboard?" I asked.
"I'll go look" TeeJay said. She got up and walked to the back of the moving bus.
"We should put a card in there or something" Haley said "Maybe like, a card for a store?"
"That's a great idea!" Gee exclaimed "He loves rock music, so we'll get him a 50 dollar gift certificate to a CD store the next time we stop"
"Perfect" I nodded.
"Found some!" TeeJay hollard, bringing out a sheet of white bristolboard. She set it on the floor along with some markers and crayons.
"Lets get to work" I smirked and picked up a green crayon.
"Wanna come help, Ter?" Gee asked, looking up from her drawing.
"Sure" she smiled and squeezed in between Haley and I. She grabbed a yellow marker and began doodling with us.

"He's going to love this" Gee smiled and held the card up for all of us to see. I was in awe at how beatiful it actually looked. All the colours blended well together.
"We should give it to him as a Christmas present. An, with the certificate, we buy him a shirt of his favorite band" I suggested
"Even better idea" Haley agreed.
"I like it" Ter agreed with us too.
"Excellent" I giggled and ruffled her hair.
"Hey, dosen't school start for you, missy?" Gee asked suspiciously.
"Yeah" she said shyly.
"Well, we have to get you learning. Can you show me to your schools site, please. I want to email your teacher and ask her to send me the work you're going to be missing."
I laughed and sat back on the coach. "You're such a mother hen"
She stuck her tongue out at me before starting her email. "1) TerTer needs her smarts, 2) I need all the practice I can get"
"Oh, you're going to be a good mommy, Gee" TeeJay waved her comment off.
"Yeah. So Mm!" I said, sticking my tongue back out at her.
"Nooooobs" she mumbled deeply, typing away on the lap top keyboard.
"You know what" Ter said, jumping infront of the coach.
"What?" I asked
"I've been practicing this, and I think I've finaly got it. I want to sing this Hannah Montana song for you guys"
"Yay!" we all clapped and watched as she began the song "True Friend"
We all stared in awe as her beautiful voice sang throughout the bus. She was a damned good singer for a kid her age. If she kept at it, I could see that voice going far. Very far.
"What do you think?" she breathed, her cheeks turning a light shade of pink.
"Woo!" we all cheered for her and clapped as she took a bow.
"Thanks" she giggled and pulled each one of us into a hug.
"I can see you makin' it big with a voice like that" I smiled at her "Keep it up, kiddo"
"Thanks, Auntie Jilly" she blushed and gave me a high five.
"Anytime" I chuckled.
Haley sighed "How are we supposed to record new shit, pardon my French, when Sam's out with stupid Avenged Sevenfold all the time?"
"We'll find a way" Gee assured her, peeking over the side of the laptop.
"I hope" I mumbled after Gee, finishing her incomplete sentence. We could all only hope that things wont fall apart on us. The band is just getting its start. This was supposed to be a new beginning. But will it all end up a tragedy?