With Arrows, With Poise

Unbroken

Gee's POV

I sighed lightly and gently rubbed my two month pregnant belly as I scanned through my cell phones contact list. I stopped and stared at Gerard's number for a while. I was almost tempted to select his number and tell him about his unborn child, but then I thought of how guilty it'd make him feel and he didn't need that right now. He had enough stress to worry about. I felt another hand slide onto my stomach and gently rub it. I took my cell phone down from my face and smiled as I looked at Billy.
"Its gettin' pretty noticable" he smiled, his gaze meeting mine.
"Is it?" I asked, flipping my cellphone shut.
"Yeah, it is" he answerd, letting his hand slide from the center of my stomach down to the bunk. "You can pretty much tell you got knocked up"
"Oh, well than!" I said sarcastically. I propped myself up on the pillows and lifted my Hannah Montana tank top up, that I was pretty close to popping out of. "Wow, you are right" I agreed, and looked at him in horror.
"Why is that a bad thing?" he asked, trying to make himself comfortable on the floor.
"Oh, get your skinny ass in here." I folded my legs and patted the space provided. He grunted, squeezing himself into my bunk. Once he was comfortable, he looked at me.
"Well?" he urged for me to answer his question. I shrugged.
"I don't know. I guess I just don't want everyone making a big deal about it"
"They wont" he assured me "Besides, why hide such a beautiful thing?" he smiled and gently placed his hand on my stomach. I looked down at his hand and gently placed mine ontop of his. It felt so right to me, but yet wrong at the same time. I still felt like I was betraying Gerard in a way, but I knew his feelings for me were long gone. I needed to move on from him and find someone better. If only it was that easy. I had someone great right infront of me, and I was ruining my chances. I felt his hand slowly start to entwine with mine. "What are you thinking about?"
I snapped my head up quickly and my black hair fell infront of my eyes. "Nothing" I lied
"Are you sure?" he asked. He brought his left hand up and gently parted my bangs out of my eyes.
"I'm sure" I said quietly. Feelings, moods and my past started to swing by my eyes furiously. The old abusive home life, the Warped Tour chaos, Dad's death, the heavy drugs and over drinking, the fight between Gerard and I. It was too much to handle in one spirt. I let go of Billy's loving hand and hid my face as tears streamed down my cheeks. Low sobbs escaped from my mouth. I felt Billy's hands slowly pull mine off my face. He extended his arms behind my back and pulled me closer to him. Tears still rolled down my face as I sat on his lap with my arms around his neck. I placed my forehead on his shoulder as my mood swing slowly started to stop.
"There, there. Don't cry" he wisperd, gently rocking me back and forth. "I hate seeing you cry"
"Why?" I asked lifting my face up. I looked directly into his beautiful eyes.
"Because it makes me cry" he wisperd. Our lips were mere inches away from one anothers. I bit on my bottem lip, eyed his lips, then his trusting face. It was time to move on. I took one last look at his face before closing my eyes and having our lips press onto one anothers in a slow, but caring mannor. My breathing was shaky at the parting. I looked away, my arms still around his neck, as I let the overwhelming feeling of butterflies settle in my gut. I took a silent breath in, and turned to face him again.
"Well, the baby was more than happy with that" I chuckled.
He smiled and put his face near my baby bump. He lifted my shirt up to expose my growing belly and said "I'm glad you liked it". I laughed and quickly pulled my shirt down.
"I don't think he/she can hear you quiet yet"
"Well, then I'll have no choice but to kiss you again when the baby is almost fully grown" he smirked.
I felt the blush rise on my face at the thought of kissing him again. "Try talking to him or her again when I'm at 7 or 8 months"
"What about 9?" he asked
"I guess that could work too" I agreed. A sudden burst of fear ran through my body. What if I wasn't ready to be a mom? What if I got back on drugs? What if I wasn't a good mom? ... those questions kept repeating over in my mind. "I'm scared, Billy" I gulped and pulled his thin body close to mine.
"About what?" he asked, wrapping his arms around me.
"What if I'm a bad mom? Or, what if I screw up? What if giving birth hurts? What if I can't take it?" I asked all in one breath.
"I think you're a good mommy" Teresa said, her head peeking into the curtian. I whipped my head around and looked at her.
"Aw. Thank you, Ter" I smiled brightly at her comment and slid off Billy to lay back on the bunk so we could all fit. I patted the left side, signaling Billy to lay there, and the right for Teresa. "Perfect and cozy!" I giggled snuggling in beside both of them. Their warmth made my eyes drowsey. I yawned and closed my eyes, putting the whole world on pause.

When I awoke hours later, I found Billy's arms gently wrapped just below my belly. His gentel snoring filled the bunk. I removed my arm from around Teresa and smiled at her as her eyes slowly started to pull open.
"Good evening, MommyGee" she stretched, then giggled at Billy's snoring.I chuckled and turned my head to face him.
"Biiiiiiiiilly" I said gently. "Biilllyy" I wisperd. He snorted and pulled his head back. His arms slowly fell from around my stomach and up to his eyes as they opened.
"Hey" he said softly. He ran his hand through his short brown hair that was puffed up and all over the place.
"Gahahahahaha!" I laughed, letting my head fall back on the pillow. "Ah, you're funny"
"What?" he asked as Teresa started giggling and pointing at the top of his head.
"Oh, my hair" he nodded and looked up at it "Yeah, it gets pretty wacky"
"Swirly!" I blurted out. He looked at me with a confused look. "We can call you Swirly!" I giggled
"Yeah! 'Cause it looks like you got one" Teresa giggled. I laughed out loud.
"That works for me" he chuckled. He looked down at his watch and frowned "I have to get back on the bus with the guys. I'll see you shortly?" he asked
"You know it" I winked as made his way to the foot of the bed. I grabbed his wrist just before he walked out the arch way. He bent down and looked into the bunk.
"Yeah?" he asked. I grabbed both sides of his face and gently gave him a kiss on the lips. "Thanks" he blushed and continued his way out of out tour bus. I sighed cheerfully and let my head land on my Pikachu teddy.
"Is that what you do when you love someone?" she asked. I turned my head in her direction and sat up, holding my Pikachu teddy.
"Yes it is" I nodded to my answer. "You'll learn all that soon enough"
"But what if I don't like kissing guys?" she asked "What if I'm like mom, and like kissing girls too?" I held back my smirk by gripping the Pikachu teddy tighter
"Than you do. Its that simple" I nodded as I finished my answer. "What do you say we go get some supper, huh?"
"Yeah. I'm hungry" she said, hopping out of the bunk.

All five of us sat at a booth in the corner of Boston Pizza. We all dined talking casually about touring, songs, the major lable, the future, and other things amoungst the others chattering around the resturaunt aswell. I took another big bite into my large salad.
"Hey, Gee?" Haley asked from across the table.
"Yo" I said, digging my fork into my salad again.
"Are you gonna tell Gerard?". I thought for a moment, chewing the remainder of veggies that were in my mouth and nodded.
"Eventually, I will. When ever I think the time is right" I said, picking up a mozza stick and dipping it in the sour cream before stuffing it into my mouth.
"I think he should be happy to have you as his babys mom" Teresa piped in, dipping her last chicken nugget into the ketchup. "and if not, I'll get 'em" she said, her mouth full. The cutest glare came across her face as the rest of the girls chuckled. "I'm serious!" she said, taking a fry and shoving it in her mouth
"We believe you, Ter" TeeJay smiled at her "We know how tough you are, girl"
"Good" she giggled and finished her plate of food. "I'm stuffed" she sighed, leaning back on the booth with her hands across her tummy.
"And you ate everything? Wow" I said astonished. "Good girl, Ter. We should taka ya out for a treat" I said, stuffing more salad into my mouth. I looked down at my plate to see a few broken pieces of leaves, and cut veggies. "Christ, I ate the whole thing. I'll be feeling that one tomorrow" I chuckled and patted my belly. I set the fork in the large oval bowl and wiped my face off with the napkin before taking a long sip of my water.
"Well, are we ready?" I asked everyone. They all nodded and skurried out of the booth. I left the waiter a tip and stole the mint from the table.

"Where'd you get that mint?" TeeJay scowled as we walked through the busy mall.
"The table. Its what you get when you pay the bill" I chuckled as Teresa took my hand and guided me into Hot Topic.
"We should go in here. It looks scary" she smiled, her hazel eyes looking all around the store, and at the people in it. Everyone looked at us in awe, and weren't quick moving out of our way when we needed to get through somewhere.
"Why are they all looking at us?" she wisperd and gripped my hand tighter.
"It's 'cause we're special" I smirked and looked up at a boy my height dressed in all black, except for our brightly coloured red band shirt. "I like your shirt" I joked
A huge grin spread across his face "Thanks. I really think you girls are the best girl band out there"
"Aw, thank you so much" I blushed. "Its fans like you that keep us goin'. Are you comin' out tonight?"
"I wouldn't miss it" he smiled and looked down shyly. "Do..you girls mind signing my T-Shirt?"
"Not at all" I answerd and grabbed my Sharpie from my book bag. The guy turned around, and each of us signed the back of his shirt.
"Thank you so much" he blushed.
"Not problem. But we gotta get goin'. Sorry to cut it short, dude" I said. I quickly pulled him into a hug and walked out of Hot Topic with Teresa's hand still glued to mine.

Sam's POV

"Wooooo!" I screamed along with everyone else as we watched Johnny slide across the parking lot on a crazy carpet.
"Aw, man! I wanna go next!" Syn waved to his buddy
"She's all yours, man" Johhny said, handing Syn the bright red crazy carpet. I watched and sipped on my can of beer as he set the carpet a ways up the empty lot.
"Oh Jesus Christ" I mumbled. A smirked appeard on my face as he walked back to us with a grin plasterd on his face.
"Be perpared to be amazed!" he bowed before turning around and running up the lot screaming, holding his plastic cup in the air.
As soon as he stepped foot on the crazy carpet, it slipped out from beneath him. I laughed hysterically as Syn flipped through the air, his hat still intact with his head as he landed flat on his back with a thudd.
"Aww, man!" I yelled over the guys howels of laughter. I wiped my eyes from the tears that formed and took another drink as Syn slowly emerged from the distance. The guys gave him big slapps on the back for trying. "Good try" I smirked, trying to contain my laughter
"I'm going to ace that by the end of this tour. Just you wait and see, Missy" he said, shaking his index finger in my face.
"Pfffffffffffffffffffffffft" I waved off his silly idea "It's impossible"
"Ah, but Sam, anything is possible if you just believe. Right Tinker Bell?" he asked the sky.
"Yes, Brian, yes" a girly voice appeard out of nowhere.
He stopped in his tracks and stared at me, his eyes as big as saucers "Am I trippin' balls, or did you hear that to?" he asked slowly spinning around in circles, trying to locate the noise. I have to admit, it was kindof creepy until I seen Zacky's head peek around the front of the bus. I smirked and pretended not to notice. "Tinker Bellllllllllllllllllll?" Syn asked, still spinning around in circles "Tinkiewinkie?"
I watched as Zacky snuck up behind Syn and coverd his eyes. "Hey, Brian" he continued. "come stay with me in Never Land"
"Okay! Where to, Tink?" he asked. Zacky slowly started to walk Syn near a small thorn bush. This was going to end bad. I chuckled from the distance.
"Touch the magical bush of mirmaids" Zacky giggled. I snorted back my laughter and looked over to see the girls coming back from the mall. I decided I'd go over and talk to them, and Teresa.

"Hey" I said. They all looked at me and smiled
"Hey, Sam".
TeeJay looked behind my shoulder to see the mischief Avenged Sevenfold was getting in to. "Havin' fun with them?"
I chuckled and took another drink. "Yeah, of course". I eyed Gee suspiciously, holding my daughters hand. "What are you doing?" I asked her.
"What?" she asked
"Don't play dumb with me, Gee. You're trying to steal my daughter" I grumbled. She let go of Teresa's hand and waved everybody inside. She grabbed me by my elbow and pulled me to the back of the bus where she pinned my shoulders against the cold bus.
"Look, Sam" she said, anger filling her voice "I don't know what the fucks goin' on with you, but I aint stealin' jack shit from you. While you're out there foolin' around with them loonies, I'm in here doing your job. So, no shit that she's closer to me. You need to smarten the fuck up"
I rolled my eyes and tried to break free. She tightend her grip and pushed me back harder. "I'm not doin' anything with them. Jesus. Why is everyone hatin' on me all of a sudden?" I shouted, feeling the bus starting to indent in my back. She grunted.
"Now you know how I felt when you teamed up on me!"
"But I'm not doin' shit, Gee. Its totally different" I almost slurred in my speach. She sighed, putting her head down. Her shoulder length hair dangled infront of her face.
"Sam, you're drunk" she said, her beautiful face looking at mine again. "I can't stop you. Its your life." I felt her grip loosen "If you want to put drinkin' and partyin' before your own daugter, fine. But just don't expect me not to be a mother to her."
"But Gee, I just wanna have fun on this tour" I wisperd and played with a piece of her soft hair.
"That's what I said said at Warped Tour, and look what it got me into. Sam, I understand that you've avoided drinkin' and all that shit in your life before, but you shouldn't let it get the best of you now. Please. Do it for Teresa?" she asked in that voice I loved so much. I sighed and tilted my head back on the bus.
"Just let me have fun for once, okay" I answerd.
"Sam, there's a limit between fun and piss ass drunk like you were two weeks ago when your ruined our set"
"Don't remind me" I mumbled, remembering the terrible memory that seem'd to haunt my mind.
"Pweaseeeee" she gave me the puppy dog eyes, and pouted. I closed my eyes tightly, so I could resist.
"Gee, please!" I yelled, my eyes shooting open. "Stop it! I'll do what ever I want, when I want. I'm 26 fucking years old". Her jaw tightend as she pulled away from me.
"Than start acting like one" she said before walking off. My eyebrows pulled together in anger, and I ran after her. I grabbed her shoulder and pinned her to the side of the bus. Her face innocently looked down at me, and I felt my anger towards her melt away. "Yes, Sam?" she asked. I bit my lip and looked up at her. Her brown eyes stared into mine.
"Do you still love me?" I asked, my lips brushing against hers. She closed her eyes.
"Of course I do, Sam. You know that" she answerd
"Good" I breathed, pressing my lips onto hers. My tongue slowly skimmed the bottem of her lip and her mouth opened more. She pulled away from me.
"I Can't do this" she said, trying to catch her breath. "I'm sorry, Sammy. You know I love you"
"Its okay" I said, taking a step back from her.
"Oh, and uh, Teresa likes kissing girls like her mommy" she winked before pulling the bus door open and walking inside. I felt all the colour leave my face as I stood there in horror.
"Hey, Sammyo, what's wrong?" Syn asked as he walked over to me.
"Uh, nothing. Nothing" I shook my head in shock and stared at him.
"If you say so" he shrugged. "The guys and I are grabbing a few drinks before the show, are you coming?" I looked at Syn, then A7x's bus, then ours. I shook my head.
"I think I'm going to stay here tonight"
"Alright, suit yourself" he nodded and walked off.
I ran my hand through my hair, building up the courage to walk on my own bus. I gripped the handel tightly before swinging the door open and walking inside.

Everyones heads turned from the television for a mere second to see who walked on.
"Hey" I smiled and scratched the back of my neck. Everyone gave me a small nodd before turning their attention back to Hannah Montana. I shudderd. "Where's Teresa?"
"In the back. She's taking a nap" Gee answerd
"Thanks" I said before walking to the back. "Hey, Ter" I said gently, rubbing her shoulder with my thumb. She turned around and looked at me. A small smile appeared on her face.
"Hi, mom" she answerd. Her dark curls fell in her face.
"How're you doin', sweetheart?" I asked. I gently tucked the fallen strands of hair behind her ears.
"Alright" she shrugged.
"Are you sure?" I asked
"Yeah" she nodded, her head still pressed against the pillow.
"Is there anything you wanted to talk to me about?" I asked, thinking of what Gee had told me earlier. I seen a slight change in her pupils.
"No, there isn't". I could tell she was lying by the sound of her voice. I sighed and gently rubbed her cheek.
"Ter, you can tell me anything. You know that. I'll love you no matter what" I smiled assuringly
"Its nothing, mom" she shook her head "I'm just glad you're back. Are you staying this time?" she asked, hope filling her hazel eyes.
"Yes, I'll stay" I answerd. Her smile grew and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her back and held her in my arms.
"I'm glad" she mumbled into my ear "I missed you, mom". I gripped her a bit tighter
"I missed you too" I wisperd.
"Did you know that people kiss when they love each other?" she asked as I sat her down. A smirk swam across my face.
"Oh, really?" I asked her, sitting down on my bottem bunk. She sat across from me in Gee's bunk.
"Yeah" she nodded. "I didn't know that. Is that how babies are made?". I bit my lip to contain my laughter.
"No, Ter, that's not how babies are made" I answerd
"Can girls have babies with girls?" she asked again. It was as if she kept all these questions built up inside her. I thought about ways to word my answer.
"It depends..." I started. I ran my hand through my hair, and scratched the side of my face "I'll tell you all about it when you're a little older, okay?". A look of dissapointment coverd her face, but she nodded.
"Okay, mom. That's what Gee told me" she smiled. I qwirked my 'brow.
"She told you what?" I asked
"After she kissed Swirly, I asked if that's what you do when you love each other, and she said yes". I blinked in shock, and my mouth fell open. I had a good hunch who 'Swirly' was. I couldn't believe Gee didn't tell me. She always used to tell me everything. "Mom, are you okay?" Teresa asked waving her hand around my face.
"Uh, yeah" I nodded "I'm okay. I'm going out to the front, you comin', babe?" I asked quickly standing up from the bunks. She shrugged
"I can't. I have to finish my homework on-line" she pointed up Gee's laptop on her bunk up top.
"Oh, okay. You go finish your homework" I kissed the top of her head and walked out to the front of the bus.

Jilly's POV

"Long time no talk" I smirked as Sam plunked her ass down at the end of the coach.
"Yeah, I know. I got caught up in shit" I shrugged and reached over to the mini fridge for a Pepsi. I clicked it open and took a drink "So, what've you girls been up to?"
"Meh. Nothin' much" Gee shrugged, biting into an apple. "We need you to stop by more often though. We have to start recording new shit soon"
"Oh, yeah. I forgot" she said shyly, gently swirling the top of her finger around the rim of the can.
I shook my head. "What else are you going to forget, Sam?" I asked, trying to hide the annoyance in my voice.
"I don't know" she sighed "I don't want us to end up hating each other, okay. I just want to have fun this time"
"That's fine. Everyone needs fun in their lives. Just don't dissapear for two weeks and then expect us to just bow down to you when ever you decided to come on here and take care of your child" I rolled my eyes and eyed the smokes on the table. I wanted one, but I couldn't smoke infront of Gee due to her baby.
"I know" she said as anger filled her voice. "I don't expect you guys to. I'll try to come on more, but its better if I stay over there when I'm drinkin'"
"So you're drinkin' now, huh?" I asked. I finaly decided to swipe a smoke out of the package. I pulled down a window and lit it up. The thin smoke slowly drifted its way out into the autmn air.
"Isn't it apart of having fun?"
"Yeah, but not everyday" I argued, bringing the smoke to my lips. I inhailed letting the tobbacco calm my nerves before exhailing out the window. Haley joined me. "There's a limit to having fun, and being an alcoholic"
"Do you see me with a beer in my hand right now?" she asked, raising her Pepsi in the air. "No. I'm not an alchoholic, okay. Avenged aren't the bad guys here. Besides, they have a right to do what ever they want. God. This is why I never come on this bus. I get blamed for shit I don't do"
Gee chuckled and leaned back on the coach, crossing her arms behind her head. "Its not me this time." she smirked. I couldn't help but chuckle as I flicked the ashes out the window.
"No, its not" I agreed. I looked at Sam sternly "Well, do what you want. Just don't bring us all down with you" I smiled smartly and took another inhail.
"I wont" she mumbled and took a long drink of her Pepsi. "Where's TeeJay anyway?"
"Where do you think?" Haley smirked, bringing the ciggarette up to her lips.
"On the bus with her luverwuver face, Paul" Gee giggled and finished the last of her apple.
"Shouldn't you be on that bus, Geebee?" I smirked and threw the last of my smoke out the window.
She shifted her eyes. "Not yet. We're not even dating"
"Well, a little birdie told me that you two kissed" Sam smirked.
I gasped "Did you, did you, did you?!" I asked excitidley jumping up and down and clapping my hands together. Her face turned light pink, and she tried to hide. "Oh my fuckin' god!" I screamed and carefully pulled her into an exciting best friend hug. "How'd it feel?"
"Yeah!" Haley and Sam said, peeking their head over.
"Well, it felt.. right?" she answerd, her cheeks still rosey red. "We actually kissed twice.."
"Oh my God! That's the cutest shit I've heard all day" I squeeled and danced around the living space. "Geebee's in loove, Geebee's inloove!" I shouted just as Shane walked onto the bus. He stopped dead in his tracks and eyed me, then the three 'tards on the coach.
"Oh my God. Geebee loves who?" he squeeled and danced around with me.
"Billy!" everyone, but her, screamed. Shane stopped dancing and the biggest smile appeard on his face.
"Geebee lovesss Williaaaaaaaaaam" he sang. Gee's face was turning even more red.
"Lets go tell everyone!" I smirked and looked at Gee for a reaction. Her eyes turned as big as plates.
"Oh God" she mumbled and hid her head with her hand.
"Lets go!" I screamed, running down the bus stairs.

"Geebee loves William!!" Shane and I screamed at the same time, running around over the parking lot.
"And William loves Geebee!" Syn shouted from the bus stairs. I chuckled as the breeze swirled my hair around.
"And shut uppppp" Billy sang from the bus window. I laughed.
"Stop being in denial!" Syn shouted back "Its true and you know it".
"They're like, three steps away from each other, and they have to shout messages?" I laughed.
"Its how we work" Shane nodded and continued easvedropping on their very loud messages.
"Prove it!" he yelled.
"Ooooooh. Its on now" I wisperd to Shane.
"Okay, I will" he shouted back. "What about the time you carried her?"
"And when you kissed her!" I shouted, joining in on the fun.
"They kissed?" Syn screamed over to me "Well, now its a whole different ball game! So you do love her, and you know you love her. Now go ask her the fuck out! I have bets on you two"
"C'mon man, do it!" Shane pressured him. "Do it, do it, do it!". There was no answer, only the stray blowing of autumn wind.
"Well, what the fuck" I said out loud.
Shane chuckled. "He's nervous. He'll do it though, don't worry. Paul is a very good negotiator"
"So is TeeJay" I chuckled.
"God, I know. Nothing gets by her" he shook his head.
"No, nothing" he shook his head "She's great company though. You miss her when she's not around"
"Oh, I know, totally" I agreed. "I think she's perfect for Paul"
"Couldn't agree more" he smiled. "Hows the Rothyman, anyway?"
"He's good, actually. Partyin' er up with Sonny"
"Baaah. Don't worry" Shane said, putting his arm around me and pulling me closer. "You got good ol' Shane to party with"
I laughed "Them are the best parties. Shane parties"
"Totally" he agreed. "I have a plan!" he gasped
"Tell me! Tell me!" I smiled brightly.
"You go convince Billyboy, and I'll go convince Gee to come outside. We get them together, and then we magically dissapear behind the bus"
"Perfect!" I yelled "I'll go negotiate"
"Same".
We both ran onto eachothers busses at the same time. Silverstein's bus was spick and span for five guys that lived on it. I was in complete shock as I caught my breath before sitting down next to him and smiling.
"Billyy, buddy ol' pallll"
"I'm not going outside" he protested. My face fell.
"Why not?" I asked.
"Yeah, why not?" Paul frowned. "You like, love her, man. C'mon. Go for it"
"I don't know" he sighed and braced his head with his hands. "I just don't want to put pressure on her, especially now with a baby on the way"
"You wont, bro'.. Wait, what? A baby?" he asked as the weirdest look lurked his face.
"A baby?" Neil and Josh asked at the same time.
"Damn. I knew she was pregnant" Paul chuckled and slapped his knee, his long black hair dangeld in his face.
I laughed and looked down at Billy. "C'mon. Gee needs you, and you know it. She's alone, and I know she's fucking terrified"
He pulled his head back against the coach and sighed in thought. "I do like her" he said, bringing his head back to look at me "I like her alot.. I just don't know right now, though" he stood up, his tall body towering over me. "Let me sleep on it" he said.
"That's a good enough answer for me" I nodded and looked over at the rest of the guys who nodded aswell.
"I know he'll do it tomorrow anyways" Paul wisperd, watching his band mate walk to the back to get ready for tonights performance.
"Good" I nodded and made my way towards the door "'Cause Gee needs him, and he needs her. But I'll see you fellas tomorrow."
"True on both!" Paul agreed before I closed the door and walked back to my bus. Shane passed me and smiled
"Tomorrow" I said.
"Same" he answerd. Quickly, we gave each other high-fives and then continued our way back to our buses.