With Arrows, With Poise

Different World

Gee's POV

"Alright, load 'er up" I said, slamming a landry basket down on the bus floor. "Dirty clothing in desperate need of washing go in here. While you guys do that, I'm going to tell the others" I smiled and gripped on the two other baskets and made my way over to Avenged's bus. I knocked on the door, but no one answerd. "They're probably passed out" I mumbled. I silently pulled the door open and snuck up their bus stairs. Sure enough, everyone was.I smirked and brought the laundry basket over my head, and let it drop full force. A loud smack rang through the bus. The guys quickly jumped from their positions.
"Jesus fuck. What was that?" Jimmy mumbled, holding on to his head.
"I think we've been bombed by Captain Hooke" Zacky said.
"Man, would you quit it with that Peter Pan shit" Johhny grumbled and pushed Zacky. Before anything started, I piped in.
"No, you stupid fucks! It was me. I'm going to do laundry. So if you have anything in desperate need of washing, put it in this basket". Everyone turned their heads towards me and looked at me awkwardly before stripping their shirts off and throwing it into the basket. I blinked as they began taking off their pants. I watched in horror as Zacky began to take his boxers off "No, that's enough!" I shouted holding my hands infront of my face. "I've seen enough. What about fucker face?" I asked, looking around for Sam and Syn who were no where to be seen.
"Passed out" Matt pointed his thumb towards the back door.
"Alright. Well, I'm too scared to go back there... God knows what state they're in. So, uh, can one of you guys..."
"No" they said at the same time.
My face fell. "Aw, c'mon, guys! Its not like you've never seen Syn naked before." I smirked at the thought.Zacky sighed, and jumped off the coach.
"Since Peter Pan is the only one who has balls on this bus, I'll do it"
"Thank you, Zackywacky" I smiled as he ran back out with some of Brian's and Sam's clothing. He threw them at me. I squeeled and backed up. "I'll be back in about an hour or two" I nodded, grabbing the basket and walking outside. Before walking on Silverstein's bus, I dropped A7x' basket off at our bus.
"Hey. Any clothes in need of washing?" I asked. Suddenly, I million pairs of jeans, shirts and boxers flew at me. I scruched my face up as a pair of socks bounced off my head. "Thanks" I mumbled. I knelt down and started piling everything inside the basket.
"Need some company?" Billy asked. I set my gaze up towards him and smiled.
"I would love some company. Thank you" I said, standing up."I just have to go grabb the other baskets from my bus and then I'll be ready"

The hot air blew through the empty laundromat as Billy held the door open for me.
"Phew. She's hott in here" I said, sitting the three baskets down on the floor. "Alright. I'm not going to be too fussy here. Jeans, and dark clothing can all go in one. Colours and whites in another" I waved to the washers as I loaded A7x's clothing, which was mostly dark or white, into the washer. "God. I'll die of heat stroke" I mumbled, peeling my Iron Maiden sweater off and throwing it in the washer with the rest of our darks.
"Do you want anything to drink?" Billy asked, bending down and placing a kiss on my lips.
"Water would be nice" I answerd
"Alright. I'll go get you some water" he smiled and ruffled my hair. I finished adding the soap to the last of the darks. I was only using three machines incase anyone else came in. I sat down on the chair provided where I closed my eyes and gently rubbed my stomach.
"You're a true-uu-uu-uu friend" I sang, bobbing my head back and forth.
"Here's your water" Billy chuckled. I opened my eyes and grabbed the water from his hand.
"Thanks, babe" I giggled and took a drink of it.
"No problem" he said, his gaze looking up at the sign. "I'll be right back"
"Alright" I nodded watching him walk off into the bathrooms behind me. I closed my eyes and began singing to myself again. A few moments later, one of the washers stopped. I got up and opened the washer, not cutting back on my vocals.
"I see you haven't lost your touch" a voice said from behind me. I stopped dead in my tracks and turned to face Gerard Way. I felt all the colour drain from my face, while panic was striking my body.
"Uh, thanks" I studderd, quickly throwing the clothes in the dryer. Gerard peeked over at the almost empty washing machine.
"Are you guys on tour with another band? 'Cause that's alata clothes" he pointed. I smirked at his goofy accent
"Yeah. Avenged Sevenfold and Silverstein" I nodded, reaching down into the washer for the last of their clothes.
"Oh" Gerard nodded, his eyes trailing down to my baby bump. "You're pregnant?" he asked pointing to my stomach. I stopped stuffing the clothes in the dryer and scratched the back of my neck nervously.
"Yeah.." I answerd shyly. I looked in his eyes, and I could see the hurt, and the pain. If only I had the guts to tell him it was his.
"I'm sorry for overreacting, Gee. It was stupid of me."
"Its okay, Gerard. I'm sorry I did shit behind your back. I see you were right now" I smiled weakly.
"Yeah. But I still overreacted" he bit his lip as Billy walked out of the bathroom behind me. I seen jealousy and anger flash in Gerard's eyes. He blinked and looked down at me. "I have to go."
"Wait, Gerard..." I said, building up the courage to tell him. He gripped the door and looked back at me. "I...its..I.." I stumbled over my words. "It was nice seeing you again..." I sighed and closed my eyes, biting my lip.
"You to. Oh, and Gee?" he said. I openend my eyes and looked at him. His gaze shot from me, to Billy, to my stomach, "Congrads" he nodded and pulled the door open.
"Fuck" I sighed as the second washer stopped. "I couldn't do it, Billy. I tried"
"I know, babe." he said, piling the clothes into a dryer. "Its the hardest thing to tell someone that big news to their face. But it'll happen in time"
"But if I can't do it now, I'll never beable to" I sighed, grabbing a drink of water.
"Like you said "When the time is right"" he smiled and put more clothes into the washer.
"Yeah" I sighed "But howcome I can tell everyone else but him? It just dosen't make any sense" I shook my head and started helping with the clothes again.
"Its because its his kid" he answerd "Its a really hard thing to explain" he said, shutting the washer lid down.
"I think I get it" I nodded.
After we finished loading the clothes into the dryer I felt like an emotional wrek. I held back my tears and quickly wrapped my arms around Billy's waist.
"Aw. Don't cry" he frowned, gently rubbing the back of my neck. "It'll all happen in time."
"I know" I sobbed, my lip qwivering. "I just want him to know. I want him to be proud of his child"
"He will be. I promise" he wisperd and kissed the top of my head "And you know I will be to". I sniffled and looked up at him.
"Really?" I asked. His hand reached down and wiped the stray tears from my eyes.
"Really, really" he nodded
"Aw. Thank you" I smiled and gripped him tighter. "You always make me smile, y' know"
"I try" he chuckled
"Do you think we'll ever get married?" I asked out of the blue.
"Maybe someday, Geebee" he smirked as the dryer went off.
"I'll get 'em" I said, pulling away from Billy. I pulled the door open, more steam attacking my face as I pulled their clothes out one-by-one and folded them. "Damn Avenged Sevenfold"
"Why?" Billy asked from beside me, folding his band mates clothes.
'Cause, they're noobs" I laughed "But I think Sammy and Syn are soon gonna be an item, eh?"
"Really?" he asked suspiciously "Well, they go good together"
"Really though" I snickerd "Both sarcastic and lame"
"Pretty much" Billy laughed and gently closed the dryer. "Well, we're just waiting on your clothes"
"We're always last" I sighed and shook my head.

Sam's POV

I walked around A7x's tour bus in nothing but a fucking towel. Damn Gee took all my clothes.
"But, Sam, that towel looks nice on you" Jimmy smiled
"Oh, shut it" I mumbled, pacing back and forth
"Hey, fuckers" Gee's voice echoed as she walked up the stairs.
"Finaly!" I yelled, running over to the basket. I dug through it and pulled out a pair of my favorite pants, and my band t-shirt.
"Sam, can I talk to you?" Gee wisperd. I gripped the clothes in my hand tighter and signald for her to come to the back.
I slid the door shut and locked it, letting the towel drop on the floor.
"What did you need to talk about, Geebee?" I asked slipping my pants on.
"I seen Gerard today..." she bit her lip and looked away.
"What?" I spat "What did he say? Did you tell him?"
"No, I didn't tell him. He thinks the kid is Billy's" she bit her lip and sat down on the floor "I was so close to telling him, Sam.. but I just-- froze"
"I understand, Gee" I said slipping my shirt over my head. "Its going to be hard, but I have faith in you"
"Thanks" she sighed and rubbed her stomach. "So you and Syn had a wild night lastnight?"
"Yeah" I said shyly.
"Was he good?" she winked. I chuckled and felt my face get hott.
"I was pretty wasted, but from what I can half remember, he wasn't bad at all"
She chuckled "Well, that's what you need. A good fucker"
"Exacly" I nodded and sat down infront of her. "So, is there anything else you wanted to tell me, Gee? Is Ter doin' good?"
"Ter's doing fine, actually. She misses you though"
"That's what I thought" I mumbled and rubbed my face. "I'm going to go over there today."
"Syn free?"
"Syn free" I nodded "She still hates him, huh?"
"Oh yeah"
"I don't know what to do" I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. "I'm starting to really like him, Gee."
"Do what your heart says" I answerd
"But my hearts confused"
"It might be right now, but it'll all get figured out in time. Sometimes you have to do what's best for you too. Look" Gee said, standing up "I'll go back on the bus and talk to Teresa, okay? You just worry about Brian". I pulled Gee into a tight hug and smiled
"Thanks, Gee. You're the best"
"Thanks" she smirked and made her way out of the bus.

"What was that about?" Syn asked puffing away on a smoke.
"Girl talk" I answerd grabbing the package.
"What kind? There's many ways" he said
"Tampons" I smirked and licked my lips.
"Tampons are fun" Syn nodded and casually flicked the ashes off his smoke.
"Are them the things that girls use?" Jimmy asked. I furrowed my 'bro
"Yes, Jimmy, yes" I patted the top of his head "Them are the things that girls use"
"Bawh. I knew it" he smiled
"Uhm..." I mumbled, looking over at Zacky who was still in his boxers. "Zacky, why aren't your dressed?". Everyone looked over at him and shook their head,
"If you think you're playing poker like that tonight, forget it, man" Matt pointed to him.
"I like my boxers" he answerd
"I like you better with clothes on" I smirked
"That's too bad, dude. You either except me half naked, or not at all"
"Okay, I accept you half naked" I chuckled
"Good, good" he nodded and patted the seat next to him. "Come sit, Sam. Come sit". I blinked and casually made my way over to him.
"Now what?" I asked
"Shh. Shh. Just stare." he said, pointing over to the bus windows.
"I don't get it?" I scratched my head in confusion.
"Get off. You're not a believer" he shook his head in dissapointment. I shifted my eyes over to the guys and they shrugged.
"Alright" I mumbled and sat on the floor instead. "He needs a girlfriend" I wisperd
"Oh yeah, man" Jimmy nodded "He's out there. He's lonely. He needs a woman"
"But whoo?" I ponderd in thoughts of everyone that I knew who was single.
"Lets hook him up with a fan" Syn suggested. I shot him a look.
"Are you crazy? That'd be leek'd out over the 'net. That's the last thing you guys need. Someone chargin' Zacky for rape"
"He's a big boy, he can handle it! Right Zacky?" Syn asked.
"Sure" he shrugged, taking a drink of beer.
"We'll find you someone, Zacky. Don't you worry" I promised. He looked over at me and smiled weakly.
"Thanks, Sam."
"No prob, Bob" I smiled and turned my attention back to the guys. "So, any ideas?"
"Nope. None" they shook their heads and delt out the cards.
"You guys suck" I mumbled
"Aww. Looks like Sammy needs some alcohol" Syn smirked and threw me over a cup. "Help your self"
"I will" I nodded and crawled over to their fridge.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!" I squeeled, hugging the bottle of Vodka close to me
"Wasted!" Syn fell down on the floor beside me.
"Bang itttt!" Johnny yelled.
"Bop it" Zacky added
"She bop, we bop and they bop. I bop, you bop and they bop" Jimmy sang, bobbing his head from side to side.
"Now who is that?" Matt asked, throwing his cards down on the table.
"No one." he smirked, taking another drink.
"Its probably some lame chick" I shrugged
"Cyndi Lauper isn't lame" he glared
"Lame!" I shouted "Lame, lame, lame"
"So what! I like one song" he protested "Shoot me"
"'Kay!" I yelled and quickly stood up "In the name of good music, I shoot you! Boom, boom boom" I pretend to shoot him with my hand gun. He collapsed on the couch dead.
"Hey, look, his intestines are seeping out of the bullet hole!" Syn pointed
"Victory is mine!" I shouted, raising my arms in triumph.
"Not for long" Jimmy answerd. I felt his arms wrap around my waist, and I felt a cool breeze. The bus was a swirl beside me, and I felt my self crash on the bus floor. "Aha! Its mine now!"
"No, no, no" Syn shook his index finger and quickly removed Jimmy from ontop of me. "Victory is mine" he winked and gently placed a kiss on my lips.

Jilly's POV

"Heeeey, Macerana!" I shouted, now facing the windows. We were having a fun time playing music, dancing, playing guitar hero, and DDR. I always pwnd Gee at DDR and Guitar Hero. I thought it was a riot. "Phew!" I sighed and grabbed a drink of my Monster Energy drink. "What songs next?" I asked.
"Hannah Montana!" we all screamed as "Nobodies Perfect" blasted through the sterioes.
"Nobodies perfect, you live and you learn it!" we sang and twisted our bodies around, raising our arms in the air like retarded 8 year olds.
"I love this song" Teresa smiled and grabbed my wrists. We danced around in a circle together until I got dizzy. "I know I mix things up; but I always get it right in the eeeeend."
"You know I do!" we all sang again.
"Is this like, Hannah Montana central?" Billy asked, scratching the top of his head.
"Pretty much" I answerd. I stopped dancing and Haley paused the music. "Jeeeeeesus. That took alot out of me" I breathed, taking another drink of my Monster.
"Miss Ter, its time for you to hit the hai" Gee said, ruffling her dark curls."It's 12AM. Way past your bed time"
"Okay" she nodded and waved at everyone "Good night"
"Good night" we smiled and waved as Gee shut the door and tucked her into bed.
"Man, them Jersey kids are crazy, huh?" I said quickly taking the spot on the Batman chair.
"Aren't they, though?" TeeJay answerd. "Jesus. I'm pretty sure one buddy like fucking cracked his face on the metal bar". Everyone errupted in laughter.
"He's going to have one serious headache" Haley nodded and pufffed away at a ciggarette.
"Oh, definitely" Paul nodded, and tucked his hair behind his ear. I watched as TeeJay kissed him. I felt the love they shared, and I missed it. I frowned and grabbed a smoke from the carton.
"Jilly, what's wrong?" Haley frowned, pulling her chair closer to mine. I shrugged and took a long inhale.
"I just miss Aaron" I replied.
"Aw. I know how you feel. Just know that he misses you just as much. And he loves you just as much too. Its good to have time apart, it gives you more to talk about, more experience" she smiled and nudged me "C'mon, man. Le' me see that smile". I smirked. "Aw, that's a girl" she giggled "C'mon, you need to have fun on this tour."
"I am" I nodded "Lots of fun"
"Are you sure?" she asked as she ran her hand through her light brown hair.
"I'm positive"
"Okay. I believe you" she smiled. I handed her the half of my ciggarette and yawned.
"I'm going to hit the sack. Night, kids" I waved and took the two steps into the back of the bus. I looked up at Gee who was reading Teresa a bedtime story. She looked down at me and smiled.
"Going to sleep?" she asked
"Yeah" I nodded, quickly changing into my PJ's. I crawled into my bunk and lifted the covers over me."
"Want me to read you a bed time story, to?" she asked, crawling down from Teresa's bunk.
"I would love to hear a story from Geebee" I smiled as she sat on the end of my bed with a new book. She flipped it open and softly began telling me the story.
"Once upon a time, in a kingdom far, far away, lived a queen with her two ugly step sisters--". I slowly started to drift off into the most peaceful sleep I've had all my life.

I woke up, and the light of morning lightly shined through the side window. I blinked, and rubbed my eyes. Everything lastnight felt like an awkward dream. I thought I still heard Gee reading me that story. I confused look swam across my face. I sat up and looked down at Gee nestled beside her love. Everyone was sound asleep as I snuck out into the living space. Something about today just felt good to me. It felt like I was walking on cloud 9. Looks like I'd have to get Gee to tell me stories more often. I rumaged around the bus for some coffee filters.I felt like making a nice fresh cup of coffee.
As the water boiled I sat down on the coach and turned on the T.V to Family Channel. I smiled as repeats of Lizzie Mc Guire played through.
"Whatcha watching?" a voice asked. I peeled my eyes away from the TV to see Gee. I chuckled. She was always up early.
"Lizzie Mc Guire" I nodded. Her facial expression changed from frazzled, to happy in a mere second,
"I love Lizzie Mc Guire" she sqeeled and quickly sat down beside me. The water in the filter finished boiling and I got up to make some coffee.
"Want some?" I asked. She bit her lip
"I'm temted, but I can't" she sighed and rubbed her belly.
"Oh, right" I nodded adding sugar and milk to my cup. I gently stirred it around and sat next to Gee. "Gee.." I began.
She looked over at me "Yes, Dinkis?"
"Do you ever get weird feelings. Like, weird good feelings. Like today's gonna be okay or something?"
"Yeah, I do. Its weird. I could take a smell of the salt water, and stare into the ocean and just have this really good feeling sweep over me"
"That's exacly how I feel right now" I said, amazement striking my voice.
Gee chuckled. "I guess you'll know the good thing in time, babe"
"I guess so" I smirked and took a small sip of my extremely hot coffee. "Bah, that's haawt"
"Careful. Don't want the roof of your mouth to fall off"
"I wont" I laughed "So, Gee, you're always up after me. Why is that?"
"You know, I couldn't tell you" she answerd "Maybe I'm a robot and am automatically programmed to get up after you"
"I think that's what it is" I nodded casually and took another small sip. "Thanks for doing the clothes the other day"
"You're welcome. I knew we were in desperate need of clean clothing, so I thought I'd do us all a favor" she smirked.
"Clean clothes feel good"
"And smell good"
"Definitely that" I chuckled. I heard a cell phone vibrating on the counter of the bus. I looked at Gee, then up at the counter. "Oh, its mine" I quickly grabbed it and flipped it open.
"Hello?" I asked, unsure of whom it was.
"Hey, Bean!" Aaron's voice boomed through the phone.
"Aaron!" I almost shouted "How the hell is everything?"
"Everythings going great. I hear you guys are on a major lable, huh?"
"Yeah" I giggled ant set my coffee on the table.
"How's that working out for ya?"
"Pretty good. We got our selves a tour bus. We're recording new shit on the lable soon"
"Awesome" he said. I could tell his smile was as big as his face. "I miss you so much"
"I miss you too" I replied, a frown growing on my face.
"I'm sorry I haven't called, babe. I've been so busy.."
"Its okay. I've been busy too" I told him
"I kinda figured" he chuckled "How are my boys, anyway?"
"Oh, they're good. Crazy as ever" I laughed
"Ah, that's mah men. How's Ms. Gee?"
"She's good. Totally clean. She's two months now"
"Aww. I'm happy. I bet BillyBoy's taking good care of her"
A look of confusion spread across my face. "How do you know these things?"
"I have ways" he snickerd "But I have to jet, its late over here. I love you so much. Mwah"
"I love you too"
"Bye
"Bye" I smiled and hung up the phone. I brought my coffee up to my lips again.
"He doin' good?" Gee asked
"Yeah" I said
"Good. I'm glad" I felt her hand slowly ruffle my hair. "I'll be right back, though. I'm feelin' a lil' woozy"
"Okay" I nodded "If you need me, call". I let out a sigh and leant my head back on the couch as That's So Raven blared through the screen. Another long day ahead.