With Arrows, With Poise

Internal Flame

Gee's POV

I hummed the tunes of Miley Cyrus to myself and Teresa who was fascinated by Suit Life of Zach and Cody on the television in the front of the bus. I reached down in my bag and pulled out a pair of pants and a shirt. I desperately need new clothes. It was getting to the point where I had to button them under my stomach, and let the bottom part of my stomach show to the world. Luckily, it was sweater / jacket weather. I smirked to myself as I pulled my shirt on. I heard a faint clink onto the bus floor. A look of confusion spread across my face as I knelt down and picked up the shiny object. I gently ran my finger down the purple diamond and the gold band. I eyed it carefully, thinking of where it could've came from. Suddenly, my eyes grew big, and I felt every inch of heat drain from my body.
"Gerard" I whispered, grasping the ring my hand as the door slid open. I turned around quickly to see Sam.
"You alright, Gee?" she asked
"I..I'm fine" I smiled and slowly stood up, gripping the ring tighter in the palm of my hand.
"Are you sure?" she asked, perking her eyebrow.
"Yeah" I breathed and slyly slid the ring into my front pocket. "I'm just a little hungry" I smiled and slowly brushed my way past her.

"Man, these Zoodles are the best" I mumbled while slurping a spoon full back. I had my feet rested on the table while I watched Hannah Montana. The bus had begun to move to our next area. This time our bus was full. Syn, Billy, and Paul all sat on the floor with their eyes glued to the TV.
"How can you watch that?" Syn pointed. His skinny face scrunched up "She sounds so annoying"
"Thank you!" Sam pointed over to him "I'm not a-fucking-lone. You see! I'm not the only one who dosen't see her talent"
"Shut up, douche" I smirked and finished the last of my Zoodels that I inhaled. "You're just jealous because she laughs better than you".
"Oh yes" she chuckled and set my empty bowl in the sink "You're lucky you got knocked up, Gee. Or else I'd kick your ass"
"Pshtshtshtsht!" I waved her threat off and rubbed my half satisfied stomach. "Pahlease. This kis inside my womb could kick your ass, Sam and it ain't even fully developed yet". I hid my smirk as the guys snorted and tried to contain their laughter.
"Oh, you're so funny" she grumbled, crossing her arms over her chest.
"Oh, lighten up, Sam" I giggled and planted a gentle kiss on her cheek before wandering back to the cupboards for more food to satisfy my child.
"Rice cakes?" Syn asked as I crunched into one. I nodded and picked up a crumb that fell on my shirt. "Your babies gonna starve, man"
"Hey" I mumbled, my eyebrows pulled together "I'm trying to be healthy"
He raised his hands in surrender and let them quickly fall on his lap. He stared back at me as I nodded my head over to Sam and snuck a heart sign with my hands. "Do it!" I mouthed, taking another loud bite of the the rice cake.
"Not now" he mouthed back. I huffed and stood up, grabbing him by his shirt and dragging him into the back of the bus where I slid the door shut and locked it.
"Why not?" I asked. Het bit his lip and looked away shyly.
"I'm too nervous, Gee. I've never felt like this about a girl before.. Well, I've felt things, but not like this"
"Aw, Brian!" I squealed and tackled him into a hug. "That's so cute. A big tough guy like you all nervous!" I chuckled and slapped his built arms. "You can do it, Syn. Come on. You banged her already for god sakes. I think you can ask her out". He smirked and ruffled my hair.
"You have a point. But I was pretty drunk" he admitted.
"Still counts" I shrugged "How about this. When we stop, you take her out somewhere. All you have to do it take a deep breath of fresh air and you'll be fine"
"I'll try" he sighed, running his hands through his hair.
"Good" I nodded and slid the door open. A big smirk was plastered on my face as I stole Syn's spot on the floor, leaving him no choice but to sit by Ms. Sammy. He glared at me and flipped me the finger. I snorted and snuck it back. My face suddenly fell as he waved the rice cakes back and forth in his hand. I reached out to grab them, but he pulled them back. Out of spite, he took a slow bite out of one of them, a big smirk on his face. I crossed my arms over my chest and looked away from him. "I hate you, Syn"
"So does everyone else" he laughed evilly and I heard the crunch of another bite. My stomach growled for more.
"Come on, Brian, hand 'em over" Billy said, extending his arm out. Syn sighed and placed them in his hand
"Yay!" I squealed and grabbed the bag. "Thanks, babe" I smirked and gently kissed Billy's lips. I was surprised when he kissed me back harder, which lead to me kissing him back.
"Alright, alright" Paul clapped his hands together loudly "If you're gonna do that, take it in there" he pointed to the bunk area "This is a G rated zone"
"Fine" I smirked and grabbed Billy's hand, leading him to the bunks.

We sat in the bunks and continued our kissing game. This time, I felt his tongue wander to my bottom lip. I opened my mouth slightly and let our tongues collide. I pulled him closer to me by his tight shirt, before running my hand up the back of his neck. I fell on top of him and let my hands slowly slide to his jawline. Breathlessly, I pulled away and tugged on the hem of his shirt. He tore it off him and threw it on the floor. He propped himself up on his elbows and looked at me suspiciously as I slowly began to undo his belt.
"I thought you wanted to wait?" he asked as his belt clattered to the floor.
I bit my lip and gently rubbed his thighs "I can't wait, as desperate as that sounds"
"Don't you think we should wait?" he asked, now sitting up fully and eying me seriously.
"If you think so. I just don't want to be too big and smother you with my baby" I chuckled.
He smiled and gave me a peck on the lips "We'll find a way"
"Okay" I mumbled into his lips and kissed him again. After Billy threw his shirt back on we laid back in my bunk and chilled. I pulled the curtain closed so it was more private and cozy as I snuggled into him. I felt his arm wrap around behind my neck and he gently rubbed my shoulder. I sighed and fiddled with the ring in my pocket.
"You're not mad at me, are you?" he asked, pulling his face down as far as possible to make eye contact with me.
"No. I understand your point" I said. I gripped the ring between my index and middle finger and pulled it out of my pocket. "Its just this"
"What is it?" he asked gently taking it out of my hand to examine "Oh, a ring" he nodded and handed it back. "Who's is it?"
"Gerard's. Actually, it was his grandmothers. She gave it to him to give to the perfect girl--I guess I took it off and threw it and it landed in my bag the first time we got in a fight"
"You guys got in a fight before this recent one?" he asked
"Yeah" I nodded, twisting my lip. "I should call him and tell him" I said. I was about to get up and leave before Billy responded.
"I wouldn't". I looked back at him and sighed, my head falling back down on the pillow again.
"You're right" I mumbled "It'd be way too awkward"
"You'll know when the time is right, babe" he said. He gently kissed the side of my head. I smiled and turned to face him. I wrapped my arms around him and closed my eyes.
"What if its last minuet?" I asked. I felt him shrug before gliding his fingers across my back, sending goosebumps up my spine.
"Then it is. As long as you feel its the right moment, then it probably is"
"Thanks." I replied "You know I love you?"
"Did you know that I love you?" he smirked. I chuckled and snuggled deeper into his chest. He continued to rub my back, which made me extremely drowsy. "Go to sleep" he whispered before I dozed off in his arms once again.

Sam's POV

"I don't hear anything" Syn whispered, his ear and weight plastered to the door.
"What?" I snapped, trying to reach over Syn. He kept pushing me back
"No" he snapped. I was still trying to crawl over him when the door clicked open. Together Syn and I fell on the bus floor with a loud thud by Gee's Pikachu slippers. Syn and I looked up at her slowly and smiled weakly.
"Well hello" she waved and stepped over us.
"Way to help us up" I mumbled, dusting my shirt off.
She shrugged and sipped on a juice pack "Shouldn't've been eave dropping"
"Now, Gee! Why did you think that?" Syn blurted. She just shot him a look, and continued sipping.
"Mom, can I talk to you?" Teresa asked behind me, tugging on my sweater.
"Of course you can, sweetheart" I smiled and followed her to the far corner of the bus. She sighed and looked up at me with her hazel eyes.
"Gee and I had a long talk about him" she pointed behind me "And she said she got to know him, and he wasn't that bad... I trust Gee, so I'm okay to call him my dad"
"Aw, Ter" I whispered, running my hand down her porcelain face "Thank you for understanding. This means so much to me"
"Its okay mom. I just like seeing you happy. Just don't forget about me"
"Never" I shook my head and pulled her into a tight mother-daughter hug. She smiled at me, assuringly before eying Syn sitting on the couch.
"Can you tell him to come here. I want to tell him"
"Okay" I said quietly. I waved Syn over and walked back to the couch so they could talk in private. I smiled as they hugged, but was surprised when he picked her up with one arm and carried her over to me.
"Aw" Gee smiled, stuffing another canned peach in her mouth. "One big happy family"

I took an inhale of my cigarette and let it blow out into the autumn air. Syn came out and stood beside me with his arms folded across his chest.
"Do you want to go for a walk?" he asked. I looked over at his face, but there was no emotion. He didn't look at me, just stared straight ahead.
"I would love to" I answered. I took a small step forward, and he followed me until we were out of the parking lot.
A swift breeze blew through the air. I hugged my arms closer to my body while Syn stayed quiet. I would look at him occasionally, but he never looked back, only twisted his lip and drained in a serious thought. I sighed and brought up the courage to say something.
"Syn, are you ---" I began. Quickly, he turned his head towards me and looked me in the eyes
"Will you go out with me?" he asked shyly. I just made out the words that came out of his mouth. I stopped dead in my tracks and waited for my heart beat and eruption of butterflies to settle in my stomach. Syn turned and looked at me, scratching the back of his neck as my brain tried to get the words out of my lips.
"Yes. Yes, I will" I nodded. A grin appeared on his face as I walked forward again
"Good. Now I can do this" he slid his hand into my pocket and I felt his hand slowly grab my butt. I jolted forward, taking him with me.
"Jesus" I screeched and fell on the side walk. Syn fell on my back, his hand still glued into my jean pocket. "Are you going to let go?" I breathed. My chest was crushing into a rock and Syn's weight was making it hard to breath.
"Maybe" he chuckled. I felt his hand leave my pocket and slowly brush my side. I heard his hand slap on the pavement, and his weight shifted off me.
"Thank God" I said taking in big gasps of air and rolling over to face the sky. I squinted my eyes from the bright sunlight before Syn hoovered over me and planted a kiss on my lips. "Aw, thanks" I blushed
"I think its cool that your daughter now accepts me" he boasted. I laughed and braced my back on a nearby tree. Syn scrunched his face up and waved his hand away from the tree "God knows how many dogs pissed on that".
My eye widened and I quickly scurried away from the tree. "Shouldn't we be walking?" I asked, eying the pedestrians across the street.
"Yeah, I guess we should be" he nodded and stood up. He brushed him self off and waited for my lazy ass to get up. I ran my hand through my hair and twisted my lip , eying the comic book store across the street. He caught my gaze and sighed "Alright, come on" He grabbed my hand and our fingers entwined together, slowly making our way into the flashy shop.

Action figures and books were spread everywhere. My mouth fell open in awe as I scanned their mega selection of Batman comics.
"Hey, check this out" Syn said behind me. I turned my head and held back my laughter at the gigantic shades that covered half his face. "I should get these and wear them tonight. What do you think?"
"I think so" I nodded and pressed my lips together to contain my laughter.
"But I don't think this colour suits me." he frowned and scanned through the other colours. "I'm liking' the red" he winked at himself in the mirror.
"Yeah, I like the red" I agreed. I picked up a few Batman, Spider man and X-Men comic books to read on our long journeys. I placed them down on the counter, and the cashier looked at me in awe.
"You're from High Meaning Autopsy, aren't you?" he stammered
"I am" I smiled as he clumsily rang in my items.
"I.. Wow. I'm a huge fan. And you're dating Syn from A7x?" he asked before typing in a few numbers on the computer.
"Yeah" I nodded as the price came up on the machine.
"Wow." he breathed "Um, that comes to 20.34, please". I nodded and dug into my pocket for my money, but Syn offered to pay, along with his fucking glasses. "I'm sorry.." he said quietly, before we left the shop "But.. can both of you please sign my hat?" I smiled at him and let go of the door.
"Of course. C'mon, Syn" I dragged him back down to the counter where the guy pulled out a black Sharpie. I signed my signature on the red bill of his hat, while Syn signed above mine on the material.
"Thanks so much" he smiled brightly and stuck the hat back on his head "Have a good night"
"You too" I waved and pushed the doors open, where the zoom of the city traffic filled my ears.

I sat down on the chair in front of the mirror backstage and began applying my eyeliner for tonight. I felt a tap on my shoulder, and looked down to see Teresa. I smiled and pulled out a bit of blush, dabbing it gently on her cheeks.
"Thanks mom" she smiled and ran behind the curtain to show the girls. I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror. I was a completely different person now. I was stuck between good and bad. I tried to focus my attention on the other details, but I kept dragging my eyes back to my reflection.
"You look beautiful" Gee smiled beside me. I hadn't realized she was bent down staring back at me. "Don't even worry about it"
"How'd you know?" I asked suspiciously. I looked up at her from my seat. She smiled and brushed her lips against mine.
"I've known you too long. Now c'mon, Hun. Its show time" she clapped and hopped out of the dressing room. I smirked and quickly grabbed my guitar.

Jilly's POV

"You girls did great tonight" Matt smiled as Silverstein performed on stage.
"Thank you" I blushed and squeezed my teddy bear tighter. Aaron gave it to me not too long ago, and I couldn't sleep without it.
"Aw" Johnny pointed "Rothe give that to ya?"
"Yeah" I sighed and gripped it tighter.
"Its cute. I wish he gave me one" Zacky frowned
"Your time will come" I smiled at him
"But he dosen't love me, he loves you" he pouted and crossed his arms over his chest. "Its not really fair"
"I'm sorry" I frowned playfully "I'm sure Aaron would love it up the ass from you". Everyone snorted, containing their laughter.
"Really?" Zacky asked casually. He nodded his head and stroked his chin. "Its a thought, its a thought"
"Ey, don't turn gay on us, Zacky" Matt shook his finger.
"I'm sorry" he replied, his voice high pitch.
"Wow. That's the best" I laughed, slapping my knee loudly."
"Hey, hey Jilly!" Zacky exclaimed, sliding closer too me. He pointed to the wall "Do you see that?"
I squinted my eyes, and looked extremely hard. "I see a mermaid!" I clapped my hands together as the guys heads whizzed towards me.
"Zacky found his soul mate" Jimmy nodded approval.
"Finlay!" he screamed and pulled me into a sideways hug "I'm not alone"
"No, just crazy" Sam snorted, coming from the back and sitting next to Syn on the couch. "What I miss?"
"Zacky found his soul mate" Jimmy nodded his head towards me
"Whoa, what?" I asked, perking my 'brow. Sam looked at me, and a grin appeared on her face.
"She see the magical mermaids, huh?". Everyone nodded quickly.
"What are you guys talking about?" I asked again, hoping for an answer this time.
"Anyone who sees the magical mermaids is Zacky's soul mate. Congrats" Syn clapped his hands together
"Besides, you two are way cute together" Matt winked
"Uhhh..." I studded and quickly slid away from Zacky, his arm falling limp on the couch. "I don't cheat"
"We're not saying you have to cheat. Just sayin' you're Zacky's soul mate" Jimmy nodded and tossed his hair out of his face.
"Alright" I said quietly. I began fiddling with my angel blond hair.
"Aw, don't be nervous." Johnny frowned "We're sorry we embarrassed you". I looked up at their faces which displayed serious looks.
"Its okay" I smiled weakly.
"We just like to fuck around, man. Don't worry about it" Syn chuckled. I watched his gaze look over at Zacky. "You okay, bro'?". I looked over at him myself. A curious look ran through my face. He was sitting there, totally zoned out and oblivious to what was going on. Slowly, I brought my index finger to his shoulder. He didn't move, or flinch. I looked over at the guys, my face blank of expression.
"I think he's dead" They chuckled and waved it off like it was nothing.
"Nawh, don't worry about it. If he dosen't snap back before the show we just shake him out of it"
"Wow. No wonder he zones out. He probably has massive brain damage" I chuckled, but suddenly stopped when Zacky slowly turned his head towards me, still expressing no emotion. "Fuck that's creepy!" I shouted. I threw my bear at Zacky, and it bounced off his head.
"Huh?" he asked, slowly shaking his head and looking around the room. I blinked and slowly picked my teddy up from the floor.
"Now, out of all the things we've tried to snap that fucker out of it, a teddy bear to the head does it?"Matt asked. His face scrunched up with confusion.
"He has a small brain, therefore, small things effect it better, I guess" Jimmy shrugged and leaned his head back against the white wall.
"I'm a very smart person, thank you" Zacky commented while scratching the corner of his mouth.
"Oh yeah." Everyone mumbled while grins wiped across their faces.
"You kids are bully's" I shook my head slightly.
"Ha!" Zacky pointed out to everyone "She stands up for me"
"That's 'cause she loves you" Johnny taunted. My mouth fell open at his words
"I do not" I shook my head furiously. "C'mon, guys. I just stand up for people"
"Out of love!" Syn shouted
"Nuh uh" I protested "Zacky's my buddy, that's all"
"For now" Syn snickered "Just be safe"
"Do we need to give you two a lesson?" Jimmy asked quickly standing up. He took out a drum stick and got Syn to stand next to him. "Zacky, you see this area here?" he asked, circling the stick around Syn's area. "This is the most necessary part in sex. Use it with power!" he urged, putting his fist into a ball and shaking it.
"Hey, watch what you're doing with that thing" Syn said. He quickly grabbed the stick out of Jimmy's hand and threw it across the room.
"What the fuck, man?" he asked
"That's enough sex for one day" Zacky grunted before pulling himself up off the coach. He grabbed his guitar and looked at me before walking on stage "Have a good night" he smiled shyly and ran up the stairs to the arena.

"Aw, Zacky likes you" Gee teased, poking my shoulder furiously.
"Ow" I mumbled, brushing her hands away. "And he dosen't"
"Oh, c'mon! Stop being in denial" Gee giggled and sat cross legged in front of me. "He likes her, dosen't he, Sammy?". She smirked and took a slow sip of her beer.
"I'm not exactly sure to be honest. I'd say so. But I'll find out" she winked. I sighed and grabbed a cigarette from the table.
"Guys, even if he did, I'm with Aaron"I mumbled and lit it up. The smoke slowly circled around my face before I exhaled.
"I know" Gee nodded "I just think its cute"
"Agreed" Sam raised the beer in her hand.
"Besides, you should have some fun." TeeJay smiled "You deserve it. Go party it up with Zacky someday". I was shocked at her words
"I can't" I shook my head and took another inhale "I'm not a cheater. I'll hangout with him, but I'm not getting drunk with him"
"Deal!" they all shouted at me, causing me to sink back into the couch. I shook my head slightly. What the fuck was I getting myself in to.