With Arrows, With Poise

Higinia

Gee's POV

A terrible pain suddenly surged through my head. I gasped suddenly and gripped my head.
"What's wrong?" Billy asked.
"Nothing, nothing" I grunted, starting to feel nauseated. I took a deep breath in and out before closing my eyes. I let my hands fall from my head to my lap.
"Are you sure?" he asked. I bit my lip hard to contain my pain and slowly nodded.
"I'll be fine. Can you get me a water, please?"
"Sure thing" Billy answered. His skinny body leaned over the couch railing and reached for the mini fridge door. He pulled it open and handed me a water. I placed it on my forehead. The cold draining the heat from my forehead.
"Thanks" I sighed in relief and sunk deeper into the couch. "The Doctor said I'd probably get headaches, but I didn't think it'd be this bad". He chuckled and ran his hand through his hair. "It'll all be over with sooner than you think"
"I sure hope so" I answered, twisting the cap off the bottle and taking a long drink. I twisted my lip and then placed my hand on my stomach "I don't know how I'm going to be able to hide this after winter. All the fans are going to ask questions"
"Questions in which you don't want to answer, right?" he asked bending his face down to look at me through the rim of his glasses.
"Exactly" I sighed and set the bottle down on the couch, my hand still gripping it. The pain was slowly starting to cease.
"Well, you'll have to face the world one day or another" he admitted
"I know, I know. I just don't want people making up rumors about Gerard, or myself"
"Babe, don't worry so much. Its not good for you or the baby. You have to remember; rumors are out there, yes, but then again so is the truth. It takes someone who knows the truth to say the truth".
I smirked before pulling Billy into a kiss. "That was very smart and helpful. Thanks babe"
"Don't worry about it" he smiled and pressed his lips on mine again. "Besides, its going to be one beautiful child"
"Aw. Thanks" I giggled "Lets just hope it looks like me" I boasted.
"Oh, of course" he laughed.
I smiled "Thank you for accepting me, by the way"
"What do you mean?" he asked. His eyebrows pulled together in confusion.
"Well, not many guys would want to date a pregnant lady." I smirked and snapped my gum. He pressed his lips together to contain his laughter.
"I'd accept you even if you had no legs." he said, trying to keep a straight face.
I snorted "You can just laugh. But what's so funny?"
"I have no idea" he laughed. He quickly buried his face in his knees and slammed his fist against the couch. When he straightened himself up, his face was bright red and tears streamed down his face.
"Aw!" I laughed and wiped the tears away "Don't cry"
"I can't help it" he snorted "Okay, okay I'm good" he breathed
"Aw, I love you" I smiled and gently rubbed my thumb on his thigh.

"Hey, guys!" I blurted into the microphone. Kids cheered and raised their fists in the air as I paced around on stage. Sweat was beading down my face. I breathed before peeling my sweater off and throwing it near the stairs. "How're you all tonight?" Cheers in response. "That's what I thought" I giggled and placed the Mic. in its stand, adjusting it to my height. "We're gonna slow it down a bit for y'all, okay? This song is called 'Its Never The End'.
I was doing good and singing my heart out. This song was wrote about Gerard Way and his unborn child. About halfway through the song tears started to escape my eyes. I tried my best to contain my sobbing, but it was almost an impossible act. "Goodnight, everybody" I waved and ran backstage, pushing my way through Silverstein and A7x.
I quickly made my way back to the bus. I couldn't stay and talk to fans this time. I was hurting too much on the inside. Tears and louder sobs escaped my eyes and throat. My nose was stuffing up and my head was starting to hurt.
"Gee!" someone called out from the front of the bus. I sniffed and peeked out from the curtain at Sam "Aw, Gee" she whispered and crawled in beside me in my bunk. "It'll be okay."
"I guess" I sighed and blew my nose. "I just had to sing it, you know?"
"I understand,Gee" she smiled and gently rubbed my face. I turned my head towards her and looked in her eyes. The love we shared flew before me as our lips touched. I ran my tongue down her bottom lip, she open end her mouth wider and our tongues collided. My hand slowly ran up her neck and tangled into her hair while her hands gripped my jawline and pressed her lips harder into mine. I grunted as Sam shifted me to the bottom of the bunk. I felt her hand gently slide down to the hem of my shirt. I sat up as she lifted it off me before running her hand around my baby bump.
"I'll be careful" she whispered, bending down and leaving kisses from my belly up to my neck. I groaned silently and gripped the sheets as she kissed my neck harder and ran her tongue along the skin. I breathed heavily, and pinned her to the bottom. My lips hungrily crashed into her's before I ripped her shirt off. I left kisses along her collar bone and gently slid my fingertips down her chest to her pants. I gripped her belt and ran my tongue down her throat, past her chest, down her stomach to her belt buckle. I smirked and slowly slid her pants off, along with her underwear.
Gently, I spread her legs and at a decent pace, I slid my finger inside her and bent it a bit to find her g-spot. I must have found it because she gasped suddenly. I started off slow as Sam tightly gripped the sheets and moaned. I pressed down a little harder and quickened the pace a bit. I watched as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She began panting and her groans were more like screams of pleasure.
"Fuck" she screamed as I kissed around the bottom of her stomach . I felt her starting to get tight as I continued at my pace, and her loud moans occurred. "Oh GOD" she screamed, her fingers were white from gripping the material so hard. Her breathing was still heavy as I removed my finger. Seductively, I snuck on top of her. She pinned me to the bottom of the bunk and kissed me hungrily.

Sam's POV

I tried to avoid being so rough, due to the baby inside her, as I slowly brought my lips down to her neck and kissed it hungrily. A low moan escaped her mouth as her hands slid down my back. Quickly, I slid my hand down to her bare breast and cupped my whole hand over it. Gently, I began massaging it. Gee's head tilted back on the pillow and she bit her lip to contain the pleasure.
After I was finished attacking her neck, I slid my body down hers and let go of her breast. I rubbed the inside of her thighs before spreading her legs open.
She moaned loudly as I pressed my tongue against her clit and began moving it up and down. I waited a while before moving my tongue faster. She was breathing extremely loud and gripping the side of the bunk.
"Fuck, Sam!" she screamed, her head sinking deeper into the pillow as her peak came. She groaned loudly as I pulled away from her and kissed her. "God I love you" she breathed, gently caressing my face
"I love you too, Gee"
"Wow, and you're even sober" she giggled
"Well, I'm not exactly a drunk Geebee" I answered.
"That's true. So, what was it like with a pregnant lady?".
I snorted and hid my smirk. "It was pretty good, actually. No different"
"Agreed. Except, this time we weren't high"
"Just like in high school" I nodded and wrapped my arm around her. "So are you feeling better, Geebee?"
"Yeah. Sex cures everything"
I laughed "Well at least you're feeling better"
"Thank you" she smiled and brushed her lips against my cheek "But we should get some sleep, eh?"
"I agree" I yawned "But first, we must get changed"
"Oh yeah" she mumbled as I threw her her Ninja Turtle PJ's from her bag. "Thanks" she smiled as I continued rummaging through my bag.
As I grabbed my over sized T-shirt something fell on the floor and caught my eye. A baggy of coke. My eyebrows pulled together. I picked it up and examined the white contents and pink bag. I rubbed it with my thumb and hid it with the clothing in my bag.
"You already for bed, Sammy?" she smiled cheerly.
"Of course" I sent her an assuring smile and crawled in beside her.

Morning came and we were all up and about by 10AM. I had the bag of Coke in my pocket. I pondered who's it could be over a cigarette.
"You alright, Sam? You look a little lost" Haley said beside me. I whipped my head around and looked at her
"Yeah, no, I'm okay" I smiled assuringly and pushed myself off the counter, walking outside into the cold air. I shivered and casually made my way towards A7X's bus. I seen Billy and Shane standing outside. I looked over at them and felt hate rolling off Billy's eyes into mine. I gulped and quickly pulled A7X's door open.

"Hey, babe" Syn smiled and patted the spot next to him and Jimmy. "What's wrong?" he asked as I removed chip bags and crumbs from their couch
"I just got a death glare from Billy" I shivered.
"Don't worry about him" Syn waved it off "He'll get over it; what ever it is"
I chuckled and then cleared my throat. "I have something to ask you"
"Ask me anything" he said, tapping on my thigh.
"Okay" I sighed and reached into my pocket."I found this in my bag. Is it yours?" I asked. Syn shook his head as Jimmy grabbed it out of my hand.
"That's mine" he answered. I turned my head and looked at him
"Why was it in my bag?"
"Beats me" he shrugged and stuffed it into his pocket
"Fuck no wonder you're trippy" I snickered.
"Eh. It works" he shrugged and cleared some space on the table. I just stared as he casually formed a small line and snuffed it back. He twisted his nose and sniffled before handing me the bag. "Want some?"
I blinked, totally startled by his words. "I.. I.. Me?" I asked, pointing to myself.
"Yeah, you. Who else is named Sam?" he asked "Wait, don't answer that. I meant; yes you." he nodded and patted the bag in my hand "Enjoy. Just don't over dose. And if any ones asks, it was Zacky's fault"
"'Kay" I nodded and stared down at the powder. It seemed to be calling my name. I sighed and sprinkled some down on the table. One time wont kill I thought to myself as I fixed my line with my two pinkies. I knelt my head over the substance and snorted it back. I held on to my nose, letting the burning sensation sink in. I shook my head furiously just as Jimmy walked out.
"Feels great, huh?" he smirked. I threw the bag at him and remained at my station on the floor.
"Yeah, its alright" I nodded slowly. But I lied. Alright was an understatement. It felt great.

Jilly's POV

I yawned into the cool night air. My breath was visible and it made me laugh.
"N00b" TeeJay answered
"Bully" I replied "Why don't you go marry Paul or something"
"I plan on, actually" she smirked and looked behind her "Besides, you've got company. Later!" she waved and quickly made her way over to Silverstein's tour bus. I looked behind me and seen Zacky approaching me. I took a deep exhale, then turned around and faced him.
"Hey" he smiled shyly.
"Hey" I returned the favor. I watched as he nervously kicked his feet against the gravel
"Um. Well. Are you hungry?" he asked
"Now that I think about it, I am" I chuckled
"Me too. Would you like to--maybe-- go out? Like, to get something to eat--- like, not on a date or anything" Before I could answer, he started again "I mean, I totally understand that you're with Aaron, and I'd never ---" I quickly put my hand over his mouth so I could speak.
"Zacky, I would love to go get supper with you" I smiled "And, if you wanna get a girl, best choice is to actually let her answer before you start rambling" I nodded and took my hand away from his mouth
"Right. Sorry" he blushed.
"Don't mention it" I giggled

The bright lights of Burger King blinded me as I walked inside.
"Whoops" I mumbled, accidentally crashing into the second door. Zacky snorted and pressed his lips together while opening the door for me. "Thanks" I laughed
"Don't worry about it" he chuckled and stood in the line up. I smiled and eyed his 5'7" height. "So, what do you want?" he asked
"Um. I can get it" I answered
"No, no" he answered, shaking his index finger "I'm getting this. Its my treat. I'm supposed to have the penis here". I laughed, and looked over at the cashier who took a step back from the register Zacky took note and twisted his lip "Don't be scared, man. Its not like you don't have one". I burst out in laughter as she shot him a dirty look.
"I'm a woman" she answered. I watched as Zacky went pale white, but his expression stayed the same. "Well, in that case, its not like you haven't seen one before"
She shrugged and rolled her eyes "What can I get ya?"
"What do you want?" Zacky asked me, fiddling with his 20 dollars.
"Whopper JR, please."
"You got it." he winked "And to drink?"
"Sprite" I answer, then pointed over at the ketchup "I'm going to go get some ketchup and pick a table"
"Sounds cool" he nodded.
"Thanks so much" I mumbled, washing my bite down with a drink of my Sprite.
"Don't worry about it" he smirked "Man, I thought that cashier was gonna jump me"
I snickered and took another bite. I quickly chewed and swallowed before answering. "I know, dude. She hates you"
"What if she poisoned my food" he asked, quickly setting the Whopper down on the paper. I scrunched my face up as a combination of mustard and mayonnaise splattered onto my cheek. "Oh my God" he laughed and pointed at his burger "Bad burger, bad. Never jerk off that hard while I'm eating you"
I wiped the mess from my face while tears streamed down my face from laughing so hard. "Fuck. You and your sex jokes" I blurted
"Sorry" he said shyly
"No, no, I think its funny" I laughed and cleared my throat "I'm the same way"
"Oh, well then that explains why you're still here" he smirked and took another bite into the burger "Most girls just up and leave after the first sexual mention"
"Aw, you gotta find better girls" I shook my head and took a bite of my burger. I looked down at a piece of lettuce that fell on the wrapper, then looked at Zacky. "Great!" I exclaimed "Your Whoppers jerkin' off till it bleeds while mines shittin' out vegetables"
We both had to set our food down, we were laughing so hard. This was one of the best suppers I've had. I could tell Zacky was still nervous, and trying to impress me. In a weird sense, it was kind of working. Even the things that weren't meant to be funny were funny in an odd way. And Zacky got that.

"Thank you for tonight" I smiled and wrapped my arm around Zacky's shoulder on our long walk back to the buses.
"Don't worry about it" he relied, looping his arm around my waist.
"You know, you don't look that tall, but when it comes to this you're super tall" I admitted.
"Aw, Sorry. How about this?" he asked, letting go and bending down on the side walk. I tripped over him and landed stomach first on his back. I felt my self being lifted into the air. I quickly grabbed a hold of his shoulders and looped my legs around his waist.
"I'm likin' this" I admitted "Not too heavy, am I?"
"Fuck no" he said, shifting my weight. I crossed my arms around the front of his chest and let the swift autumn breeze fill my lungs as Zacky gave me a piggy-back ride home.