With Arrows, With Poise

This Photograph is Proof

Gee's P.O.V

I mumbled stuff to myself and slipped on my sunglasses, the bright sun was blinding me.
"Hey, Gee. How're you today?" Mikey asked walking near me.
I turned around and looked at him. "I'm okay, bub. How're you?"
He looked down at my cup of liquor, then back at me. "I'm alright."
I rubbed my nose and snuffed. "That's good, Mikerz"
He smirked then looked around. "Boston's nice isn't it?"
"Wonderful" I smiled taking a sip.
He nodded and sipped on his Star bucks coffee. "Yes, yes it is"
"Hey, guys" Bob said walking over, lighting up a smoke.
"Hi, Bob" I smiled
"'S' the matter Geebee? You look a little cold" he said, exhaling.
I took another drink and shook my head. "No, just from lack of shit"
Bob nodded and flicked away the ashes. "Oh"
"Yeah" I mumbled
"Gee, if you were to choose to quit alcohol or heroine, which one would you quit?" Mikey asked. Bob looked at him.
I raised my eyebrow. "None, in fact, I need some. Be right back" I said walking into the van. I glanced over at Mikey, removing my finger which was closing the other nostril. "You're just like fucking Gerard" I mumbled wiping my nose off.
He shrugged. "Well, I am his brother"
"Where is Gerard anyways?" I asked hopping out of the van. I shut the door.
"He's still asleep in the bus" Bob said as he flicked his smoke down and stepped on it.
"That bitch is still asleep at 3PM?" I asked
"I guess so" Mikey said.
I walked towards the bus. "Well, not nuhmore" I mumbled, opening the door and walking in. I glanced down at Sam and Frank talking on the couch, I said nothing to them and proceeded to the bunks. I gently opened Gerard's curtain. I smiled at him sleeping, his face smooched into the pillow. I giggled, then stuck my hand in a shook him, "Rardsss" I whispered. He grunted, then turned over. I glared at him. I silently leaned in by his ear."Gerard fucking Way, Wake up!" I screamed, backing out quickly as he jumped sky high and hit his head on the top bunk.
"I'm awake" he mumbled, rubbing his eyes. I smirked as he looked at me, then glared. "I coulda guessed it was you"
I giggled. "C'mon, Rard's! You're burning daylight" I said, pulling the covers off him.
He sighed and got up. "What're we gonna do today anyways?" he asked, slipping on a pair of ripped pants.
I shrugged and took another sip. I looked down into my empty cup. "I don't know, but I need more. I'll be right back" I smiled, walking off the bus. I grabbed the Vodka and poured it in my cup, I put the top back on then closed the van door. I turned around to be face to face with Gerard.
"Sorry" we mumbled at the same time.
He smiled as I ran my hands through his jawline length hair. "I love it"
"Thanks" he said
"I heard you guys are making a video soon?" I asked, sipping on my drink.
He looked at me funny. "How'd you know?"
"I have my ways" I smirked.
He chucked and nodded. "You're right though, we are"
"What one?" I asked
"Helena, for my grandmother...."
I pulled him into a hug. "Aww, Rards. I'm sure it's going to be amazing"
He hugged me back. "Thanks." he smiled as we parted. I took a long drink, Gerard looked at me. "Do you need someone to talk to?" he asked.
I shook my head. "Ono" I lied.
He looked at me and gently grabbed my shoulders with both his hands. "You're lying, Gee. Remember, I was in your shoes.. I know shit. C'mon, lets take a walk" he said walking forward.
I walked with him for a while, then decided I'd open up. "Gerard, I hate having that feeling"
"Everyone does, Gee. It just feels like it's tears at you, right?" he asked. I nodded and downed the Vodka in my cup. "Well, the best thing to fight that feeling is standing up tall and saying "I can do it" and by getting rid of booze and drugs, that saying is accomplished. It actually slows you down and makes you worse, you think it's helping.. but all it's doing is covering it on the inside for a period of time"
"Really?" I asked, wishing it was that easy to stop.
He nodded. "Gee, ever notice that since you started talking about your problems you're calming down?" he asked. I nodded. "See? when you talk it gets better, slowly, but it does"
I smirked and nodded. "My Ma told me that I'd find the right person to talk to, who knows exactly how I feel" I said kicking a couple rocks by my feet.
He smiled and put his arm around my shoulder. "I'm always here for ya, Geebee"
I smirked as we walked back to the van, where I hopped in and poured myself more Vodka. I took a drink. "You know, Mikey was watching me this morning.. it was kind of weird" I said, hopping out of the van and closing the door.
Gerard smirked. "Yeah, he is weird"
I nudged Gerard. "You're no better"
He scowled at me. "I am too better. I'm older!"
"What the fuck's that gotta do with anything?" I asked as we walked through the back doors into the arena.
"I dunno, just makes me better"
I nudged him, then took another drink. "No one perfect, Rards"
"I am too!" he frowned, stomping his foot down.
I shoved him, then tore the hole in the knee of his jeans bigger. "Your jeans aren't" I giggled.
He looked at me in shock as I stood up again. "You're mean!"
"Butt, you're so cuteeeeeeee. You can't be mad at meeeeeeee" I frowned.
"Aw, thanks Gee" he smiled. "You're cute too"
I giggled "I love you" I said, kissing Gerard on the lips
He stood there in shock as I fell on the couch. "Wow" he mumbled sitting down on the beanbag chair on the far side of the room.
I downed the rest of my drink, then sat the cup on the table. "AAA. Refreshing" I smiled, licking my lips. Gerard just smiled and then looked the other way. "You hate me?" I asked
Gerard looked at me and shook his head. "No, Gee, I don't hate you"
I glared at him, then stood up and kicked the table across the room. "You fucking hate me, you Bastard!"I screamed, kicking the back door open and walking outside. I mumbled to myself and paced around in circles.
"Gee.." Gerard said coming from behind me.
I looked at him and pulled him into a hug. "I'm so sorry Gerard" I cried "Did I hurt you?
"No, you didn't. I'm fine. Can you tell me why you flip out?" he asked, taking off my sun glasses.
My arms wrapped around his waist, I put my head on his chest. "I don't know, Gerard. Something just.. comes over me.. I get so angry and hateful... then I end up bawling my fucking eyes out"
I felt his arms wrap around my waist. "I think it's the side affects of Vodka and heroine"
"But, didn't you get raged fits when you drank and did coke?" I asked
He shook his head. "No. I was all smiles. Different drugs have different affects"
I nodded slowly, then backed away from Gerard. I sighed and walked back to the van. "Fuck life" I mumbled

Sam's P.O.V

I sipped on my Star bucks coffee as Frank and I walked down the side walk in Boston. "It's so beautiful here" I smiled
Frank looked at me with his white sunglasses on, which almost covered his whole face. "Yeah, it is."
I nodded. "Yep" I whispered. I watched him take a sip of his coffee then look at me. I looked back at him. "What?"
He shook his head and looked away. "Nothing"
"Are you sure?" I asked taking another sip of coffee.
He sighed. "I really love your bands music"
I looked at him funny. "That's what you didn't want to tell me?"
He chuckled. "No, there's something else, I'll tell you after"
I smirked. "Alright"
"So, what are we gonna do today?" I asked
Frank looked at the ground. "I don't know, what do you wanna do?"
I gasped. "Hey, Mikey's birthday's soon!"
Frank gasped and quickly looked up at me "Holy fuck it IS! Wait, how'd you find out?"
I smirked. "God bless wikipedia"
He nudged me "You stalker"
I shook my head, "On the contrary, my man. I just wanted to know all your birthdays"
He gave a little nod then took a drink. "Oh, okay. That's aloud"
"What exactly does Mikey like? I want to get him something really cool"
Frank shrugged. "He'll like anything you get him"
I nodded. "Okay." I gasped "Then it's your birthday, then it's Geebee's, then it's mine, then it's Bob's, then its XMAS!" I smiled
"Wow, that's allot of birthdays all crammed together" he said.
"Yeah, I know"
"When is yours and Gee's?" he asked
"Mine is the 18th of November, Gee's is the 15th"
"WOW! That's really close"
I nodded. "Yeah, I know. It's cool though"
"How old is everyone, exactly?" he asked throwing his coffee into the garbage as we walked back to the arena.
"Gee and I are 26, Jilly is 23, Jessikuh is 24 and Tee Jay is 25"
He stared at me. "That's fucking whacked, man"
I chuckled. "I guess you could say that. What about you?"
"Hum.. I'm 23, Gerard and Ray are 28, Mikey's 25 and Bob is 26" he said, nodding.
I smiled. "Wow, that's cool. I thought you were older, you seem it"
He shrugged. "It is what it is"
"Yeah, you're right" I smirked
"You guys are awful short for how old you are" he snickered.
I glared at him then pushed him "You have no room to talk"
He laughed. "I know, but the younger ones are taller, it's opposite of us"
I chuckled. "It is what it is"
He patted me on the back. "Yes, Sammy, it is"
I smiled at him and opened the back door of the arena. I walked in and plopped down on the coach. "Ahhhhhhh, warmth"
"Yeah, tell me about it" he mumbled "I thought my face was gonna fall off"
"Ha." I said
Bob walked in and sat down next to me. "Sup?"
"Nothin' mucho!" Frank said
He nodded and lit up a smoke, Frank joining him. I got up and walked to the far side of the room. "Yuck, smoke" Bob crossed his eyes as he blew the smoke out of his nose. I laughed "You look fucking possessed"
He smirked and took another drag. "Excellent, my plan has worked"
I looked at him funny, then bent down to get a water out of the mini fridge. I opened it and took a sip as Gee walked in. She smiled and kissed me. "I love you"
"I love you, too" I smiled back.
"Whoa, what happened to your knee?" Bob asked pointing.
Gee walked over to him and looked down at it, then up at him. "Did I do that?" He scratched the back of his head and bit his lip. She frowned, then walked outside.
"What happened?" I asked Gerard.
He looked at me, then rubbed his face with his hands. "She threw a fit and kicked the table. It's nothing, guys. Just a bruise" I knelt down and sat my water on the table. I gently touched where it was bruised. He gasped and quickly sat down in the chair. "Don't do that!!"
I stood up and looked at him. "It's bruised pretty good, Gerard, want a band aid?" I asked.
"What kind?" he asked, perking up.
Bob gasped and jumped up. "I HAVE NINJA TURTLE ONES!" he screamed pushing out the exit door and running to the bus.
I snickered. "Turtles okay?"
He nodded and smiled as Bob ran back in and handed me the band aid. "Wait" he said, I looked at him "I think .. Gee should do it."
I nodded and handed him the bandied "Okay" I watched him get up and walk out the door. "Pretty nasty bruise" I mumbled
"I'd say!" Mikey said
"She must've kicked that table pretty hard" Ray said
"Yeah, you'd be surprised" I said "She dented the van with her fist"
"That's who did that?!" Frank gasped "I thought someone kicked it"
I shook my head "Nope"
"Crazy" Bob said as Gerard walked back in smiling
"BAND AID!!" he smiled, pointing down at the Raphael band aid on his knee.
"Yay!" I exclaimed "It looks cool on you, Gerard"
He smirked and sat down next to Mikey. "Thank you, Sam"
I nodded and looked at the exit door as it clicked open. Gee walked in, looked at me, then walked on stage to the empty arena soon to be filled with screaming moshers. I sighed and got up to go talk to her. "What's wrong?" I asked, my voice echoing.
"Nothing" she said, smiling weakly watching the tech. crew set up on the floor.
"Somethings wrong" I said
She twisted her lip, then turned around to face me. She pulled me into a hug, wrapping her arms around my neck. I put mine around her waist as she buried her face into my neck. "I love you" she mumbled
"I love you too, Gee" I smiled. She did say anything back, or back away. I sighed and carried her backstage, laying her on the coach.
"Passed out?" Gerard asked
I nodded and pulled a chair next to her.

Jilly's P.O.V

"Aww, Sammy, you're so sweet" I smiled.
She looked over at me and returned the favor. "Thanks. How's things going with Aaron?" I asked
The guy's Ooed. "I knew it!" Mikey exclaimed "I knew you'd date him by the end of Warped!"
I shot him a look. "How'd you know?" I asked
"I'm a man, I know everything" he boasted.
"Okay than, since you know everything, when is my birthday?" I smirked, crossing my arms over my chest.
"Jan..uly 15th?" he asked
"Close, but no. June 9th" I nodded.
"Damn" he mumbled
I snickered. "Goes to show boys know shit"
"Hey!" they all said, looking at me.
I shrugged. "Well?"
They shrugged. "I want some pie" Gerard said
I looked at him "What the fuck?" I asked
"Coconut cream pie" he smiled licking his lips
"Well, after the show we'll go out for supper and get some?" Frank suggested
"Hell yeah, dude" he giggled, clapping his hands together.
"I like pie" I smiled "Now I can't wait for the show to be over so I can go eat some"
Bob agreed. "Yeah.. lets skip the show and go eat pie"
Ray raised his eyebrow. "How disrespectful would that be?" he asked "Oh, MCR can't do a show 'cause they're eatin' pie."
I snickered. "Sounds like a pretty spiffy plan if you ask me!"
Ray shook his head. "I don't think"
I shrugged "Oh well"
"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, Tina's coming tonight." Ray smirked.
Gerard exhaled the cigarette smoke. "You tell us now? Dude, you're nice"
"What're you doing even forgetting about your girlfriend?" Tee Jay asked
Ray shifted his eyes. "I don't forget! Shit just slips my mind"
She nodded and took a drink of water. "Right"
I rubbed my eyes, then stuck my black rimmed glasses back on my face. Mikey looked at me. "I like those" he smiled
"Try 'em on" I said, handing them over to him. He took off his Harry Potter glasses and stuck mine on. "Wow, Mikey, those look great on you"
"Do you think?" he asked looking at himself in the reflection of the window.
"Yes, defiantly" I said.
He smiled and handed them back. "Thanks. I need a new pair and I kind of like those" he said, sticking his glasses back on.
I nodded. "We can be twins"
He smirked. "That we can"
I sighed and Lent back in my chair. "What can we do to pass the time by?" I asked
"Play a game?" Bob suggested.
I shrugged "What kind?"
"Hide and seek?" Bob said.
I jumped up. "NOT IT"
"NOT IT" Mikey, Tee Jay, Jessikuh, Ray,Frank and Sam said at the same time.
bob sighed and looked at Gerard. Gerard shifted his eyes, then put out his cigarette. "I'll be it" he said, exhaling his last puff and standing up.
Bob giggled and began to run. Iwatched Gerard turn around and start to count. I hurriedly looked for a spot to hide.
"EIGHT" he yelled. I quickly dashed into a nearby closest.
"OW" Mikey whispered, punching me with the little space we had.
"Jesus" I mumbled "I had to find a spot real fast"
"But you didn't have to push me into a broom" Mikey whispered.
I heard Gerard walk by I slapped my hand over Mikey's mouth. I could hear him humming and walking up and down. "AHA!" he yelled, which caused Mikey and I to jump.
"Damn it" Frank mumbled.
I bit my lip to hold the laughter back, I let go of Mikey's mouth. "Finlay" he mumbled.
I nudged him. "Quite! I wanna win"
"I'd win to"
"We can win together than" I whispered, getting fed up with him talking. He was just as bad as Gerard.
"Found you, Sam" Gerard echoed. I could tell she was somewhere on stage.
"Think they'll find us?" Mikey asked
I twisted my lip. "I don't know, it depends how dumb they are"
Mikey snorted as someone walked by. I covered my hand with his mouth as the door knob twisted. It opened to reveal someone from the light crew. "Oh I'm sorry" he mumbled closing the door. I heard someone run up and opened it.
"Found them!" Sam yelled smiling brightly.
"GAAAH" I grunted walking out
Mikey inhaled deep. "Fresh air !" he smiled
"Yeah, it was gettin' pretty bad in there" I laughed
Sam looked at us weirdly, then walked out to the front. "So, I guess Frank is it?" she asked
"Yep!" he said, turning around. I quickly ran on stage, jumped off and ran far back into the darkness of the floor. I was wearing all black, he'd never find me. "TEN!" I heard his voice echo. I watched as he walked around on stage. He looked my direction, I hid deeper into my sweater. "I see you, Ray!" Frank yelled, pointing the opposite way. What a dumb ass I thought to myself as Ray came out of hiding. I smirked and watched them walk backstage. My cell started ringing, echoing throughout the empty arena.
"Damn it!" I yelled as Frank ran back.
"I found you, Jilly!" he yelled.
I sighed and got up. "Hi, Aaron" I mumbled into the phone.
"Whoa, bad time?" he asked
"I was in a perfect hiding spot!"
"Oops" he giggled
I smiled and made my way backstage "Oh well, I'm not it. Ray was first"
"That's good than"
"Yeah, ti's. So, how're things in Colorado?" I asked.
"Pretty good, how about Boston?"
"Excellent" I smiled, rubbing my nose.
"Good to hear. I miss you"
"I miss you too" I frowned. I wanted him here right now!
"That song I'm writing should be done by tomorrow" he said
"Really?" I asked, a huge smile spreading across my face.
"Yep! Next time Isee you I'm playing it for you"
I blushed. "Aww. I love you"
He giggled. "I love you,too"
Mikey came up behind me and tapped me on the shoulder, I looked back and he pointed towards the stage. I sighed. "I gotta go, show time. Call you tonight after supper. LOve you"
"Love you too. Make 'em mosh hard" he said
"I will. Mwah. Bye"
"Bye" he said. I flipped my phone down and set it on the table. I grabbed my bass and headed on-stage, Gee following right behind me.