With Arrows, With Poise

Sidewinder

Gee's POV

I rubbed my face as my phone awoke me from my slumber. I grunted and slid out of my bottom bunk. As always, I was alone on the bus. I grabbed my phone from the table and held it up to my ear.
"Hello?" I asked, grabbing the Shreddies cereal from the cupboard.
"Hey, Gee"
"Gerard!" I blurted outloud. The cereal box fell from my hands and Shreddies splattered across the floor. "Shit" I mumbled, scooping down and throwing them into my bowl. 10 second rule.
"Hey" he chuckled "Still have better fingers, huh?"
"Yeah" I smirked and shoved the box back in its spot. "So, whatcha want?"
"I don't know" he sighed "I felt like I haven't spoke to you in a long time."
"Gerard, you spoke to me yesterday" I snickerd and stuffed a spoon full of the Shreddies into my mouth.
"I know." he chuckled "It was a fun convorsation. Gee, I miss you" he blurted into the phone.
I felt heat rise in my cheeks and sadness over come my body. "I miss you too, Rard. I miss how close we used to be. I'm sorry."
"You know what. I've thought everything over for a long time. I had no right to get mad at you" he addmitted shyly. "So, you shouldn't be sorry, I should be. And I am. I'm extremely sorry"
"But it was my fault, too. I never did tell you"
"No, Gee. You didn't have to. You weren't professionally healed. I should've realized."
I shook my head "I think we should stop before we end up in another fight"
"You're right" he giggled "So, what's up there?"
"Not alot, actually. Its pretty calm." I said
"Well, that's good to hear. Its pretty much the same here, too. So, I hear you guys got signed to a major lable?"
"Yeah" I nodded and took a drink of my skim milk.
"How's that workin' out for ya?" he asked
"Pretty good. We're recording after this tour"
"Fun! I can't wait" he squeeled
"Are you pumped, Rards?" I giggled
"I am, actually" he admitted
"Good" I smiled "'Cause there's a song on there for you"
"Really?" he asked excitedly
"Yup, you bet." I smirked and scratched the side of my nose.
"Gee" he sighed "Can I tell you something?"
"Of course, Rards. Anything" I nodded and straightened myself up on the coach, ready to hear his big news.
"After you left, I litterally went crazy. I couldn't believe the mistake I made. It was so overwhelming that I -- went out and had a few drinks" he sighed.
My mouth fell open and my heart almost shattered into a million pieces. I lightly gripped my stomach and tears were close to spilling from my eyes.
"Aw, Rardy. I'm so sorry" I whispered.
"Don't be. It wasn't your fault"
"I feel like it is" I sighed shakily and rubbed the tears away from my eyes.
"Gee-baby, don't cry" he frowned "I'm fine now. I promise"
"Are you sure? Well, you know I'm here for you" I said. I blushed hardcore when he called me Gee-baby. It got me in the heart everytime.
"I know, Gee. And I'm always here for you"
"Thank you, Gerard" I said, gently closing my eyes and rubbing my stomach. I heared mumbling on the other end of the phone before Gerard responded.
"I have to go, Gee" he grunted
"Alright" I nodded, my eyes slowly opening.
"I'll call you tonight, okay?" he asked
"Okay" I nodded again and sat forward on the couch, biting my lip.
"I love you" he said. I blinked, letting the three words sink into my brain.
"I-- love you too, Rards" I blushed before slowly flipping my phone shut. "Wow" I sighed, pulling myself up off the coach. I grabbed my sweater from the seat and slipped it over my arms. I zipped it up and pushed the bus doors open, a gush of cool air ran through my system. I smiled peacefully and continued my slow walk around the back of the arena.

"Hey" I felt someone grabbed my arm. I whipped my body around and stared up at Billy. I crossed my arms over my chest and stood impaitently.
"What?" I snapped
"Look, Gee, I'm sorry" he sighed, his face eying the ground.
"Don't worry about it" I shrugged "I see your point"
"Yeah, I guess" he mumbled, then looked down into my eyes "Can we still be friends?"
"Yeah, of course" I smiled and brushed my hand against his arm "I liked it better as friends anyway"
"I have to agree" he nodded and bit his lip. "Thanks, Gee"
"For what" I asked, running my hand through my hair.
"For not hating me" he smirked.
"Aw. Never" I giggled and pulled him into a tight hug "I understand. You can do way better than me, anyway"
"Now don't be like that" he said as we parted "I just know your heart also belongs to Gerard" He smiled and gently placed a hand on my stomach "You two are going to have an amazing family"
I blushed and looked over in the opposite direction. "Thanks"
"No worries" he smiled , sliding his hand into his pocket. "I shold get goin' though. Have fun with your walk"
"Thanks" I winked and turned, facing my mission to enter the arena.

"Baby, you're lookin' fine" Sam winked after I finished applying my makeup.
"Thanks" I giggled and gently placed a kiss on her lips. "Gerard called me today"
"Again?" she asked, leaning against the wall. "God. You two should just date again"
"Maybe" I blushed "Its slowly coming back together. He,uh, told me he loved me". I watched as her gaze shot up in my direction.
"That's cute" she smiled, nodding her head slowly. "Good luck to you two" she said, slipping out of the dressing room door.
"Yeah" I mumbled and focused my attention back on the mirror.

Sam's POV

I skipped down the hallway back to Avenged Sevenfold's dressing room. I giggled and opened the door.
"Hai!" I yelled. I pushed the door open and extended my arms in the air.
"Hey, babe" Syn smirked, pulling his wife beater over his built body.
"Aw" I frowned "I didn't scare you?"
"Not this time" he smirked and placed a kiss on my lips
"I'll get you" I mumbled into his lips "Just you wait"
"Oh, I will" he smirked and pressed his lips onto mine again. I felt his strong arm around the small of my back. I slid my arms around his neck and placed my head on his chest.
"I love you" I smiled and closed my eyes.
"I love you too" he whispered "We're gonna have some fun tonight"
"Oh, are we?" I smirked and looked up in his eyes.
"Oh, we are" he winked, sliding his arm away. "You should go get ready"
"Right" I nodded and felt his hand slowly grabb my butt. I looked back at him and raised my eyebrow. He smirked and walked behind the curtain.

"Back again, I see" Gee smirked, looking up at me from the coach.
"You bet, babe" I chuckled and sat down infront of the mirror.
I looked in detail at my reflection and almost jumped back in shock. Once again, I did not look like myself. But the only thing that's changed is me doing cocaine and drinking. I've only been doing coke for three days, but I still looked like a mess. Baggs were slowly starting to form around my eyes and I just didn't look like me.
"What's wrong?" Haley asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.
"Nothing" I shook my head and grabbed the eyeliner.
"Are you sure?" she asked
"Yeah" I nodded
"Alright" she shrugged and walked backstage.
"Hey, are you sure you're okay?" Gee asked, burying her face in my neck. I brought my hand up and gently ran my fingers across her jawline with a smile
"I'm sure, babe" I promised her. I felt her lips press against my neck. Her fingers tightened around the chair as she sat up.
"Okay. You know you can talk to me, even if its about drugs" she said as if she read my mind. I looked up at her with my best smile.
"Thanks. I appreciate it"
My eyes shot towards the door as a roadie peeked his head in and smiled. "You're on in two, girls"
"Thanks" I waved. I sighed and pulled away from the mirror, walking backstage where I pulled my guitar strap over my shoulder and waited for our signal to head onstage.

I smiled and waved to the wild crowd before continuing to tune my guitar. We were on the last show of the night and the stage lights were driving me crazy. I kept moving around, but they somehow managed to swirl by my side. There was no escape. I squinted my eyes and looked down at my fingers quickling sliding down the neck of my guitar, while my other hand rappidly played the strings.
"Thank you, and good night!" Gee blurted into the microphone.
I sighed a sigh of relief and wiped the sweater that slowly started to bead down my forehead. I grabbed a bottle of water and took a long drink, letting the cool liquid seep through my system. I set my guitar in its stand, then casually leaned against the cold wall. I closed my eyes and smirked when I felt Syn's hands slowly slide around my waist. He planted a kiss on my lips and slowly tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. My eyes slowly fluttered open when I felt his hands slide off my waist. I felt my body grow weak. I tried to take a breath of air, but was too weak to do so. I felt myself slowly sliding over. I felt a hand reach out and grab a firm hold on my upper arm.
"Waoh there" Gee said. I felt her put my arm around her shoulder "You need some rest. C'mon, I'm taking you back to the bus". I nodded slowly and staggard my way through the backstage doors. My eyes were half closed and the cold air wasn't helping much. Gee's hand gripped tighter around my waist, leading me back to our mobile place.
My eyes closed fully once my head hit the bunk pillow. I was surrounded by darkness and I felt myself entering sleep mode.
Hours passed. I'm pretty sure I slept all night. I yawned and peeked out the bunk to see Gee just waking up. She must've felt my gaze because she looked over at me and smiled.
"Good morning, Sammy" she whispered.
"Good morning" I responded. I proped myself up on my elbow and ran my hand through my hair. "What time is it?"
"Um, 6:35AM" she smiled
"Waoh" I groaned "Do you always get up this early?" I asked
"Pretty much" she smirked and swung her legs over the bunk. "C'mon, Sammy. Lets go get some breakfast"

"Thanks" I smiled polietly when she handed me my favorite bowl of cereal.
"No problem" she giggled and scooped some Alphabits into her mouth. "So, Sam, what's been up with you lately?"
"Nothin' much" I shrugged, taking another scoop full and shoving it into my mouth.
"Are you sure?" she asked, wiping the milk from her face
"Yeah, why?" I asked suspiciously.
"Just curious" she shrugged and got up off the couch to set her bowl in the sink. "So, did you wanna go out for lunch after?"
"Yeah, I'd love to" I nodded, handing her my bowl
"Alright. Good times, good times" she chuckled, setting my bowl in the sink.

Lunch time rolled around and we stopped at a nearby diner to sit and talk over lunch and a tea. The material squeeked beneath my pants as I situated myself in the booth Gee had picked out. I dug my fork into my frie and dipped it in ketchup before sliding it into my mouth.
"What's the occasion?" I asked. I watched Gee quickly take a bite of her burger before responding.
"I don't know" she shrugged and coverd her mouth with her hand. "We just haven't went out for a while together. I thought it'd be nice"
"Yeah" I nodded slowly, picking up my burger "It is nice. Thank you, Geebee"
"Don't mention it" she smiled and picked up a few fries with her fork. "So, are you lovin' this tour or what?"
"Oh, I am" I winked. I brought the hot tea to my lips and casually took a small sip, letting it wash the bread down my throat.
"Gah" she mumbled "I can't wink". I shot her an odd glance before taking the laste bite of my hamburger. "I look like an idiot". She tried to wink, both her eyes slowly squinting shut. I bit my lip to contain my laughter.
"Aw. Poor Geebee" I smirked and hid my face with my sleeve.
"Its okay. You can laugh" she giggled as the waiter came over to the table.
"Are you ladies done here?" she asked, a bright smile sliding across her face.
"Yes" Gee nodded poiletly as she placed our empty plates on the tray "Would you like desert?"
"Nah, I'm good, thanks" I said reaching over for my jacket.
"Same" Gee nodded
"Alright. I'll be right back with the bill" she smiled once again and twirled around to place our empty dishes in the back.
"I'll get it" I offerd, slaming a 40 on the table. Gee jumped back and a scared expression came across her face.
"Alright. Can't argue with that" she giggled and walked over to the free mints as the waiter set the cheque on the table.

Jilly's POV

I heard the bus door pull open. It distracted me from my concentration on Super Mario on Facebook. I jumped suddenly, causing Mario to run into a Venus Fly Trap.
"Damn" I breathed and paused the game. I looked up at Zacky who had an embarassed look on his face. I pulled away from the laptop and stood up. "What's wrong?"
"I guess you didn't realize your mistake, huh?" he asked qiuetly.
"Oh" I frowned, pulling my arms across my chest. "Look, Zacky, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it."
"I know" he said coldly. He looked into my eyes and hurt ran through every detail.
"Zacky, I didn't mean to hurt you. You're a great guy" I sighed and gently placed my hand on his shoulder
"No. It was my fault" he argued back. He shrugged my hand off and took a step back. "I was the one who lead it further. I don't want to ruin your relationship with Aaron".
I bit my lip and looked away. "You wont" I whisperd "It was me too."
"You were half drunk." he almost screamed, his arms extended outward in rage.
"So? That still dosen't mean I had a right to kiss you like that. I'm sorry."
"I guess you're right" he said quietly. His arms fell to his sides and slipped into his pockets. "I'm sorry too. Can we be friends?"
"Of course" I chuckled "I didn't know our friendship had ended"
"Yeah, for about 2.5 seconds" he smirked, engulfing me in a tight hug. "I'm glad its okay now"
"Same" I addmitted, patting his back. "I think its cute that you like me" I nudged him as we parted.
"You still remember that, huh?" he blushed and shyly looked down at the floor.
"Of course I do. I wasn't that drunk, remember? But, in all seriousness, you'll find someone much better than me"
"That might be hard" he smirked and looked back up into my eyes.
"Aw!" I squeeled and hid my hands with my face. "Why must you be so cute?"
"Me? Cute? Girl, you need thicker glasses" he said
I couldn't help but smirk at his insult "Don't be like that, Zacky. You'll find your Tinkerbell"
"Ah, Tinkerbell" he sighed and stared up at the bus ceiling "Where are you my Tinkerbell?"
"Right here, babe" Jimmy said from behind him. Zacky quickly turned around and smirked at his band member.
"W-t-f you doing on here, man?" he asked
"Eh. Just touring around. Listning in on peoples convos." he shrugged and scratched the back of his neck.
"You're one of a kind" I snorted and shook my head slightly.
"I know." he boasted "Ain't no other Jimmy like me"
"You said it" I nodded and gave him a good playful punch in the upper arm. "Jiminy Cricket" I joked
"Hey, that's catchy" he twisted his lip in thought "I like it. Thanks, kiddo"
"Hey, no problem" I shrugged
"Well" he sighed "I'm gonna head back. You two fuckers coming?"
"I think we're gonna stay here and talk for a while, if that's okay?" Zacky asked.
"Yeah. Sure. Do what ever." he shrugged and hopped off the bus.
Casually, I pulled myself down on the bus coach and patted the seat next to me.
"Lets see what's on TV" I said
"Sounds good to me" he nodded as colours filled the screen. It took a few seconds before the characters of Zoey 101 came clear.
"Ugh" I grunted and flicked the channel to Teletoon. "Ew" I mumbled and flicked through the channels until a gory scene caught my eye. "Oh boy" I smiled evily as the zombies in Resident Evil: Extinction filled the bus with moans and disgusting sounds of flesh.
"What's this movie called?" Zacky asked
"Resident Evil: Extinction" I said quickly just before Alice came barreling up to an abandond house. "I think you'll love it"
"I think too. What's it about?"
"This virus that's slowly taking over the world. It turns people into zombies" I said, slowly taking a bite of the Dorito in my hand
"Cool" he nodded and grabbed a hand full of the tastey chips.
The movie progressed and I got deeper and deeper into it. I didn't take my eyes off the screen for anything. I hadn't realized how close Zacky and I had moved together from our origional seating. Occasionally, when an intense part came up, I'd grab his knee and point to the screen almost screaming "Did you fucking see that!" To me, watching this movie was as intense as watching wrestling. Every zombie killed made me wanna jump up and go take down a couple myself.

"Man, I loved it" My smile was from ear to ear as the credits rolled down the black screen.
"So did it." he agreed "I have to admit, that's one intense zombie movie"
"I know!" I blurted out loud. "I love it. I'm so stoked. Lets go kill zombies?"
"Oh my God, lets!" he exlaimed, jumping off the couch.
Quickly, I grabbed my heavy sweater and zipped it up. I pretended to point a gun as I slowly walked down the bus stairs. My Converse clunking against each stair made me feel even more professional.
"Hiya!" Zacky screamed as he flung the bus door open, revealing nothing but an empty lot and the echo of his sudden outburst.
"Over there!" I pointed, quickly pushing my way past him. I jumped up on a ramp and pretened to shoot the zombie that was hiding behind a pole."I got the bastard!" I screamed over to Zacky, who was pretending to shoot Neil from Silverstein. I jumped off the ramp and quickly ran up the deserted parking area. My loud stomps echoed through out the lot. As well as my loud gun noises.
"I just got like, 30 of 'em!" Zacky hollerd from the other end
"Good!" I yelled in responce. "If you want more in one kill, shoot at a gas tank. It'll blow the fuckers to hell"
"Got it" he nodded and pretended to shoot at Syn.
"Woah, take it easy" he said, his hands raised in surrender "I'm not infected with the T-Virus."
"I don't know" I said, casually making my way towards Syn "I don't trust you."
"Oh, thanks. I feel so loved" he playfully rolled his eyes.
I jumped back and shot "He's a fake!" I yelled.
"Holy shit!" Zacky screamed and shot at him too.
"Bah!" Syn mumbled, extending his hands outward and staggering towards us "Brains!"
"Get him, quick!" I shouted and shot again. He still didn't fall. "I need more amo!" I quickly ran to a nearby bush and grabbed a fake pack of ammunition, pretending to load it in my gun. Quickly, I began shooting at Syn. Finally, after a few more shots, he collapsed on the pavement.
"Victory is ours!" Zacky and I shouted, giving each other quick high-fives.
"Did Syn die?" Sam's voice echoed through the lot. We quickly turned our heads towards Sam and Gee and ran towards them
"I don't think they're zombies" he shook his head.
"Me either" I nodded "You can come in"
"Good" Gee smirked and patted her belly. "We're vampires, not Zombies"
"That's fine" I agreed "I'm a vampire myself"
"Oh, really?" Zacky asked, pretending to slide his gun in his pocket. I did the same.
"You bet" I winked and clapped my cold hands together.
"Yeah, me too" he nodded and kicked a couple rocks by his feet.
"Excellent. We'll dominate the world! Ha Ha Ha Ha!" I laughed evily.