With Arrows, With Poise

Strawberry Gashes

Gee's P.O.V

I walked around in circles sipping on my Vodka as MCR shot their Helena video. Sam and the girls were inside watching, while I chose to stand out in the cold and be alone. Iron Maiden blasted in my headphones as I looked out at nothing in particular. I took another sip. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I quickly turned around, taking one head phone out of my ear.
"Hey" Gerard smiled bringing out his pack of smokes and taking one.
I gave a small nod then looked away. "Hi"
"You alright?" he asked exhaling the smoke in his Helena outfit.
I cleared my throat. "Yeah, I'm fine, thanks" I said quietly.
He took a long drag, then slowly ex-hailed. "You sure? Why aren't you inside with everyone else?" he asked as he flicked the ashes away.
I twisted my lip then looked up at his pale, makeup'd face. I shrugged. "Don't feel like it"
He nodded and took another inhale. "I understand" He looked back at the church, then flicked his cigarette out. "I gotta go back inside, we're filming the last part come in if you want" he patted my back then walked inside.
I rubbed my face and sat down on the pavement. I took another drink. I felt a water drop slide down my face. "Fuck" I mumbled putting my hood up. I heard Gerard singing and looked over, watching them slowly walk down the stairs with the coffin, dancers dancing with umbrellas beside them. I watched as the rain poured harder as they put the coffin in the hearse.
"That's a wrap" the directer said as Gerard walked away from the hearse, towards me.
"Gee" he sobbed.
I quickly stood up and pulled Gerard into a hug. "Rards, what's wrong?" I asked, patting his back.
"This video was so hard" he cried.
"Aw, Rards" I whispered "I understand how it would be, but just think of how proud she is that you made this just for her"
He sobbed. "I miss her so much"
"Aw, Rardy, I understand" I whispered
He sniffed, then stood up. He wiped his eyes. "Thank you" he smiled
I smiled weakly. "I'll always be here for you"
He ruffled my hair, then took a long breath. "What do you think of this look, anyways?" he asked
I studied the black suit, brown boots and red tie. I nodded. "I like it"
"I like it too" he said "I was thinking of making it into our uniforms"
"Uniforms, huh? That hasn't been around in a while" I said
"Yeah, I know, that's why I'm thinkin' we should bring it back.Give us some originality" he said
"That it does. I think it's an excellent idea, you guys should go for it"
"I'm gonna talk to the guys about it after, but as of now, I'm not changing"he boasted, dusting his shoulder off.
I chuckled. "You're fucking crazy"
"oh, you love it" he said putting his arm around my shoulder and walking me towards the church. "And you're coming in here to eat"
"Do I have to?" I asked
"If you don't, there will be seafood" he smirked
"Yeah, I'll eat" I said, walking faster towards the food. I grabbed a handful of chips and stuffed them into my mouth. "Better?" I mumbled, crumbs flying everywhere.
Gerard wiped them off his jacket. "Yeah, better" he smirked, stuffing 4 pretzels in his mouth. I looked up at Gerard and smiled. I drank the rest of the Vodka in my cup to wash the chips down. "Wanna go play some video games on the bus?" he asked after he took a gulp of water.
I nodded. "I'd like that"
He smiled and we walked out onto the bus. "Any games you wanna play?" he asked
I scanned through the games as Gerard sat on the coach. A book caught my eye. "What's this?" I asked holding it up for Gerard to see
"That's my drawing book" he said as I stood up and sat beside him.
"May I see?" I asked, hand on the cover.
He nodded and took a sip of water. "Yeah, go ahead"
I smiled and opened the book, astonished by the beauty of his artwork. "WOW" I blurted out. He looked at me, I looked at him "Gerard, you're amazing!" I exclaimed "Jesus!"
He blushed. "Thanks"
I flipped through the pages, each one I fell even more in love with. By the end of the book my heart was pounding. "Jesus, you're incredible!" Iexclaimed, handing him his book.
He scratched his head. "Really? The cartoon industry didn't think so"
"Pf ft" I mumbled "Don't feel bad, they didn't accept me either"
"Hey, no way, you wanted to be a cartoonist?" he asked
I nodded. "Yeah, I did! Wow, surprising we didn't run into each other"
"Maybe we did but we just don't remember?" he asked.
I thought long and hard. "Meh, maybe" I shrugged.
He chuckled and took another sip of water. "I'm glad we're touring together"
"Me too" I said.
"No, I don't know about you" he said, turning on the Play Station "but I feel like playing some Resident Evil" He got up and turned the T.V on.
"I'll watch" I smirked and inched closer to him as he hit start.
"I suck at this game" he frowned as zombies started attacking him.
"For fuck sakes, Rards!" I said grabbing the remote from him and shooting all the zombies. I kicked ones head off, he laughed. I walked Jill around for a herb to heal herself, once that was done I instructed Gerard on the buttons.
"Okay!" he mumbled, entering a room. He brought up the gun and shot the zombies.
"Dude!" I screamed jumping up "Hit that gas can!!" I yelled pointing to it, a pile of zombies coming near him. He shot it and they blew up.
"Wow" he giggled, his face orange from the explosion. "I like this game"
"Now Rards, don't fantasize" I said sitting down.
"Fantasizing is what I do best" he smirked, not taking his eyes away from the T.V I chuckled and put my head on his shoulder, I felt his lips touch my head. My face turned beat red. "Aw, is Gee blushing" he teased
I cleared my throat and quickly stood up. "No, no.. I'm not" I smiled, walking backwards out of the bus, not the smartest idea, I tripped over my own two feet.
"Aw, Gee, I'm sorry." Gerard said, pausing the game and walking over to help me up. I accepted his hand and he pulled me up. "I didn't mean it" he whispered holding me close to him. Now that this "three drinks a day" thing kicked in I've been experiencing more feelings toward him, but I love Sam, this love thing is fucking confusing I thought to myself. I was interrupted by Gerard's lips touching mine. A burst of butterflies filled my stomach, and them butterflies were carrying one bitch ass thing, vomit! I quickly pulled away from Gerard and puked on the bus stairs. "Am I that bad?" he asked, hiding his smirk.
I gulped. I didn't want him to know what I was feeling. "No" I answered quickly.
He chuckled "Well, we're gonna have to clean it up. I'll go get a mop" he said, jumping the stairs. I watched as he ran inside for a mop, he ran funny. "Here we are" he smiled handing the mop to me.
I glared at him, grabbing the mop. I mopped the stairs off, then handed Gerard the mop. "There"
"Looks good" he said, giving a quick nod. He set the mop against the bus. "Wanna go get some coffee?" he asked
I nodded and hopped out of the bus. "I'd like that"
He smiled "Good, 'cause I'm craving" he said as we walked out to the sidewalk, flagging down a cab to the nearest Star bucks

Sam's P.O.V

"I can't wait to see the video" I said excitedly
Frank smiled and took the last drag of his smoke. "I can't wait to see it either, I think it's gonna be amazing"
I nodded. "Yeah, it will be. I noticed Gerard crying" I frowned
"Yeah, this was a hard video for him" he said as he lit up a smoke "Hard for all of us, really" he said exhaling.
I gave a small nod. "I understand, I'd be the same way"
He flicked the ashes off his smoke. "Yeah. So, are you having fun?" he asked taking another drag.
"Yeah, of course! I love touring with you guys" I smiled kicking a few rocks by my feet.
Frank smirked and finished the last of his smoke. "How about we get something to eat?" he asked flicking the smoke into a puddle.
"Yeah, sure" I said rubbing my stomach "I am a little hungry"
"Where to?" he asked taking a step forward.
"Doesn't matter." I said
"Burger King?" he suggested
I raised my eyebrow. "I thought you were a vegetarian?"
He shrugged and stuffed his hands into his pocket. "Yeah, I am, but you're not.. I'm sure they sell salads there or something"
I chuckled "Aw, Frank. How about we go to Dairy Queen?"
"Yeah, sure" he smiled. We stepped onto the sidewalk and walked the few blocks to Dairy Queen.
I licked my lips as we entered. "MM, poutine"
"Poop what?" he asked "I don't think they sell it in Dairy Queen, maybe the Dairy farm"
I laughed, causing others in the line to look. "Ah, you crack me up" I laughed, patting his back.
He smirked as we neared the cashier. "Why don't you go find a seat?" Frank suggested, one person away from ordering our food.
I twisted my lip. "I dunno.. after that poop joke I'm a little skeptical"
He snickered. "You can trust me"
"I better., I don't want no shit on a plate for dinner" I warned him, walking away towards the tables. It took them a damn while to get the food ready, I was sitting at the table for at least 15 minuets.
"Sorry" Frank said, rushing over. "Fucking slow fuckers" he mumbled sliding across from me in the booth.
I chuckled and grabbed my poutine and fork. "Thanks" I said taking a bite.
"No problem" he smiled stirring it around.
Minuets past, I was almost done and Frank barley ate any. "What's wrong?" I asked
He sighed. "Nothing, I'm just not hungry"
I took a drink of Coke "Are you sure?"
He set the fork down and looked up at me "Yeah, I'm sure" he smiled
I took one last drink of my pop before standing up. "Alright" I said
He smiled weakly as we walked out of DQ and back to the Helena church. I took note of Gee walking around by herself. "I'll be right back" I said, nodding towards her. He nodded and walked into the bus. "Gee, I need to talk to you" I said walking towards her.
"Talk to meee" she sang, wobbling around.
"I thought you were down to three a day?" I asked, disappointed.
She giggled and fell into me "I love you" she said, kissing me.
I pushed her away, she stumbled back. "NO" I yelled "I'm getting sick of you coming to me when you're drunk!" I yelled.
"Well, what the FUCK am I supposed to do? Shit soberness out of my ass?! I can't fuckin' do it, I'm not Houdini!" she said sarcastically.
"You know, this wouldn't of happened if it was for Gerard!" I yelled
"For the fucking 12th time, leave him out of this" she screamed
"I fucking WONT. He started this"
"He's fucking helping!" she argued, pushing me
"He's not doing a very good job!" I yelled louder, pushing her harder.
She fell to the ground, then got up as fast as she could "Hey, I fucking stopped heroine because of his help!" she yelled, veins visible in her neck.
I glared at her "That's one fucking thing he's good for"
She raised her hands in the air "Hey, if you're gonna fucking dis him, why don't we just break up?"
"Fine with me" I screamed "I'm sick of this bull shit" I yelled, waving my hands in the air and walking away from her. I walked over to the church steps where the crewmen were still disconnecting wires, I sat down on the step and buried my head into my knees.
"Hey, what's wrong?" Frank asked from the end of the stairs.
I didn't look at him. "Nothing" I mumbled.
"Somethings wrong" he said, his voice closer. I could feel him sitting next to me. "I heard you two fighting"
"I don't wanna talk about it" Isaid, voice muffled from my legs
"Are you sure?" he asked
I looked over at him and sighed. "Gee and I broke up"
Frank frowned and put his arm around my shoulder "I'm sorry, Sammy. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?"
I bit my lip and looked down at the ground. "We just got into a fight about her drinking..."
"Oh, Isee" Frank said quietly. "No way you can fix it?" he asked
I rubbed my eyes. "Probably, yeah, but I don't want to"
"Why not?" Frank asked
I shrugged. "We're better off as friends, Frank."
He nodded slightly. "I suppose. Well, you never know what the future has in store, right?" he smiled, making this dull day seem 100 times brighter.
"Yeah, you're right Frank" I smiled weakly, then gazed up at the dark sky "You're right"

Jilly's P.O.V

Aaron and I explored the church. We were lost in our own little world of Sailor fucking Moon. Of course, I was Sailor Moon and he was Tuxedo Mask.
"Have no fear" Aaron blurted out from the back of the church as I laid on the stairs pretending to be dead "I'll save you, Sailor Moon!" he yelled, running towards the front. I looked up for a split second to see him trip over the thick black cord that was used for the camera. I sat up fully and laughed.
"Op, sorry" the crew member mumbled, walking back out.
Aaron got up and dusted himself off.
"Nice job, Tuxedo Trip-allot" I giggled.
"Oh, fuck off" he smirked, slapping the air.
I chuckled and laid back down "Now save me from that evil moon person!"
Aaron scooped me up and ran outside with me, making a dramatic "boom" sound, and running in slow motion as the church "blew up"
I laughed as he sat me down "Ah, that was incredible"
"Good ol' grade 4 memories, huh?" he smirked, nudging me.
I looked on the stair case to see Sam and Frank giving us weird looks. Frank looked at the church, then back at us "Doesn't look blown up to me"
"Oh, c'mon Iero! Have some imagination" Aaron said.
Frank shrugged, "Maybe later"
"Good idea" Aaron said, giving him a thumbs up. Frank returned the favor then we walked off.
"Hey! Remember the time we fuckin' had a sleep over in my basement" Aaron said
"Yes!" I exclaimed "That was fucking scary"
"Oh, you wimp, was not"
I raised my eyebrow and crossed my arms over my chest. "My ass, man! You were the 1st one under the covers!"

Flashback

Aaron's mom, Susan, clapped her hands together as Aaron and I laid together on the bed downstairs. "If you kids need anything, or get scared, just call me" she smiled setting the tray of snacks down on the small table in the center.
"We wont be scared" a 10 year old Aaron mumbled.
"Okay" she smiled and quietly walked upstairs, shutting off the light. The only light in the whole basement as of now was the T.V.
"Wanna go explore?" Aaron asked.
Me being adventurous I couldn't resist an offer like that! "You bet!" I exclaimed, throwing the converse off me.
Aaron got up and I followed him around the basement. The cement floor was ice cold on my toes, giving me goosebumps, but I kept with it. Something creaked, and we stopped dead in our tracks. We were surrounded by darkness, the faint stretch of colored light from the T.V was all we had.
"Did you head that?!" he whispered, grabbing my hand.
I gulped. "It was probably your mom or something.."
"Yeah" Aaron whispered, pulling me along deeper into the darkness. I felt something cold on my shoulder, I screamed and moved, the thing making a loud smack.
"Holy purple Dino's, run!" I screamed, running as fast as I could back to the safety of the light, Aaron way ahead of me. I quickly jumped onto the bed and pulled the covers over my me, shaking in fear.
"What was it?" he asked, shakily.
"I.. I.. I.. don't know...." I whispered, holding back tears.
"Guys.." Aaron's mom called from the staircase. We screamed. She came down and flicked the light on, chuckling at us hiding. "Aw, what happened?" she asked sitting next to us.
Aaron and I popped our heads out from the blankets to see the whole basement lit up. "I felt something cold on my shoulder.. and then .."
"It made a loud smack!" Aaron exclaimed, cutting me off.
Susan twisted her lip in thought, then stood up and walked to the back. "Ah" we heard her voice echoing from the back "Kids, come here". We looked at each other, then nervously walked to where she was. She was holding a broom. "This would be cold, and would make a smack" she smirked and placed the broom back where it belonged.
"Stupid broom" I mumbled, sticking my tongue out at it.
She chuckled and tucked us back in the bed "I'll leave the light on for you"
"Thanks mom" Aaron said as we heard her footsteps get fainter and fainter.
"I now hate brooms" I grumbled, stuffing a handful of chips into my mouth.
Aaron snorted "And to think, you were scared"
I quirked my brow "I was scared? You were the one who left me stranded!"
"Yeah, but I knew it was a broom!" he said, shifting his eyes and eating another chip.
I slapped his arm. "Don't be stupid, you didn't know"
"Okay, fine" he said, chips flying out of his mouth "I didn't know"
"And chew with your mouth closed" I gaged, pointing to the chewed chip on his pillow.
He smirked and wiped it off "Man, I'd hate to see me in a fancy restaurant"
I snorted and took a handful of pretzels. "Yeah, you'd get kicked out"
"Oh, you're full of poop!" he said.
"Oh, just you wait and see" I warned him.
He chuckled and looked at the Loony Toon's cartoon on T.V "Yay!" he exclaimed, turning his attention fully on the T.V now
I smiled and did the same.I was a fan of Loony Toon's! The theme song was the greatest in my opinion.

End of Flashback

"You know, I haven't watched Loony Toon's in a while" Aaron remembered.
"Me either!" I said "I think we should"
"Is it still on?" he asked
"Probably! At least I'd hope so" I said
Aaron smirked and kissed me. "I love you"
"I love you too" I whispered, my face mere inches from his.
He smiled and held me closer "Like I said for the 100th time, I'm so glad we met up again"
I wrapped my arms around his neck "It never gets old" I smiled, kissing his cheek. He giggled and lifted me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and his arms slid underneath to support my butt. "Where are we going?" I asked
"You'll see" he whispered.
I smiled. I wondered where it could be. somewheres romantic maybe. I was in daydream land as Aaron sat me down and walked off. I was soon interrupted by water being dumped over my head. I spat it out "You douche!"I yelled, chasing after him
He giggled and ran around the van, me chasing him screaming. "Don't you love it?" he asked
I grunted and folded my arms over my chest, water dripping. "Dick" I mumbled
He smiled and pulled me into a hug, "I love you"
"I'm sure you do" I smirked
"I do!" he laughed as we walked into the van. I peeled off my wet shirt and slipped on a dry one
"Now my hairs gonna go all frizzy" I frowned, putting it up in a ponytail.
"I sowweh" Aaron said, giving me the puppy eyes.
I snorted "I'm so sure"
He giggled evilly and pulled me into a hug.