With Arrows, With Poise

Stranger

Gee's P.O.V

I woke up in a coughing spell, I've been getting those allot lately. I sat up and reached around the van for some water, I found some and gulped it down.
"Wow, you actually drank water?" Sam said as she opened the van door.
I rolled my eyes "I'm not gonna put up with your shit, so shut up"
"Okay, I just said. No need to flip out at me." she snapped.
I gritted my teeth in anger and turned away from her. "Mmmhmmmmmm" I mumbled looking in my bag for pants and a shirt. I felt her presence leave, I looked to make sure. I sighed and sat down leaning against the backseat. I fiddled with my fingers until I heard yelling. I bit my lip and peeked my head out the door to see what was going on, I couldn't get a clear view so I hopped out and walked around to the front. The yelling grew clearer.
"This was all your fucking fault!" Sam screamed at Gerard
"I know,Sam. But I told you I was fixing it" Gerard said
"Fix it faster!" she screamed, going to aim a punch at his chest. I quickly ran over and pushed her.
"I said, leave him out of it!" I screamed. I was getting fed up with everyone blaming Gerard, he's sober, he's not in to shit anymore, isn't that good enough?
She pushed me harder. "Leave him out? He's the one who started this!"
"But he's fucking fixing it!" I yelled, a littler slower so she could fucking grasp that concept.
"Girls, STOP" Gerard hollered, stepping in between us. We fell silent and only glared at each other. He looked down at me "Gee, I appreciate your help but this is an issue Sam and I have to solve."
"Fine" I mumbled walking back to the van, arms crossed. I hopped in and poured myself a glass of Vodka, I needed more. I gulped back the glass, grabbed my iPod and walked off to find a liquor store. I looked around at all the small stores and surfers walking around California. It was a beautiful place.
"Hey" someone tapped my shoulder.
I turned around to see a dude with shaggy brown hair and a skateboard. I took a headphone out of my ear and smiled "Hi"
"Your in band that's touring with My Chemical Romance, right?" he asked
"Yeah, I am. Why?" I asked, folding my arms over my chest. I was interested as to how he knew of us.
He gave a small nod and smirked. "Everyone here loves your band"
"Oh, really?" I smiled
"Yeah"
"Aw, thank you" I blushed
He chuckled. "Do you think I could get a picture?" he asked
I nodded "Yeah, definitely". I watched as he swing his backpack to the ground and zipped it open, bringing out a digital camera. He turned it on then held it up in the air. I stood beside him and smiled.
"Thank you" he said putting the camera back and zipping his bag up. He swung it over his shoulder. He put his foot on the skateboard "Sorry to make this short, but I'm meeting a friend somewhere, see ya tonight?" he asked
"Definitely" I smiled as he skated off. I put the headphone back in my ear and continued my lonely journey to the liquor store.

Sam's P.O.V

"Sam, I understand why you're mad at me" Gerard said quietly.
I sighed and rubbed my head "I know, and I know you're helping but it just aggravates me"
"That she relapsed? I know, but I didn't know what I was doing either so I couldn't stop her" he said
I nodded and twisted my lip. "Yeah, I guess you're right" I mumbled
Gerard gently grabbed my shoulder "But hey, I understand and I'm not gonna be mad at you for hating me, I deserve it"
I shook my head. "No, Gerard, you don't. I'm sorry I flip out, I'm just stressed"
"Well, you can talk to me if you want?" he suggested.
I swallowed "Yeah, maybe" I said
Gerard pulled me into a hug "I'm always here for you and so is Frank"
"Thanks" I mumbled as we parted.
Gerard ruffled my hair. "How about we go talk to Gee about everything?" he asked
I nodded. "Yeah that sounds good. I need to say I'm sorry" I said as we walked towards the van. I opened the door to see nothing but an empty Vodka bottle tipped over on the floor. I looked back at Gerard "She's not here" I said
He twisted his lip. "Hr mm. Maybe she's inside, lets go look" he said
"Gee?" I called out , looking around. No answer. "Where could she be?" I asked myself
"Lets try the bus" Gerard said
I sighed and nodded "Okay" I mumbled as we walked to the bus. We opened the door.
"Is Gee in there?" Gerard yelled, hoping the guys would hear him.
Frank walked out in Sponge bob boxers, scratching his head "No, she's not." he said walking back to where everyone was.
I chuckled at Frank, then turned serious. "Where could she be?" I asked Gerard
"I really don't know. Lets take a walk, we might run into her" he said with a sound of hope. We walked the nearby streets, but no sign. It was getting colder and we were on in 2 hours.
"Jesus, this is my fault" I mumbled, rubbing my head
"No, it's not Sam." Gerard said
I looked up at him "It is." Gerard shook his head and lit up a smoke. I could tell he was as worried as me. "Ugh, what're we gonna do!" I exclaimed getting frustrated with the world.
"Don't get frustrated" he said, exhaling "We'll find her"
"I hope" I sighed looking down the streets. I looked down at my watch, only an hour left.

"Where the fuck is she" I said, pacing around in circles backstage.
Gerard stopped biting his fingernails and spoke "I wish I knew"
Tee Jay sighed "Well go look for her after the show, okay"
"Yeah.." I said grabbing my guitar as Aaron walked off stage "Looks like I have to sing again" I ran up the stairs, stage light flashing on me. I cleared my throat before speaking. I adjusted the Mic. "Hey, guys! I'll be singing tonight.. our lead singer is.. somewheres.. If you know what she looks like and you see her walking call my cell at 654-5841"
"I seen her walking" some dude from the front row yelled.
I scanned the row "Where?" I asked
"On the street!" he yelled. I Finlay caught glimpse of the guy.
I walked over to the row he was in and hopped off the stage. I pulled the pen out of my pocket and wrote my cell number on his arm. "You see her you call me" I said. He nodded as I ran back on stage. I played my guitar and began to sing.

I walked out into the cool night air as MCR performed on stage. I was fucking terrified. If we didn't find her by tonight chances are she was dead, which scared the fuck out of me.
"This place is scary at night" Jilly shivered
"Yeah it is, but don't worry girls, you got me" Aaron smirked.
"Pf ft" I huffed "I'll be the one protectin; all your asses, Aaron would hide behind Jilly faster than a deer being hunted"
"I'm insulted" he said, sticking his face up in the air.
I chuckled and slapped his arm "I'm sorry, man. I'm sure you're a kick ass fighter"
"Hell yeah I am" he boasted "I didn't take 2 years of karate for nothin'"
I laughed. "Gotta kungfoo master there, Jilly". She chuckled. I kept looking up and across the street, lighten by convenient stores, in hope to find her.
"I'm gettin' nervous" Jessica said glancing around the almost black street.
"I know, me too" I whispered. Gerard, Frank, Mikey, Bob, Ray and Tina had found us and joined our search party. Hopefully we wouldn't get shot in a drive-by shooting.
"What do you think happened?" Mikey asked, breaking the silence
Gerard elbowed him "Don;t fill our heads with bad...." he stopped, and held his hand back at us "You hear that?" he whispered
I squinted my eyes and leaned in a bit further. It was a faint cry for help, from the distance. My heart started pounding, I looked at Gerard who was already half way up the street and sprinting. I ran after him.

Gee's P.O.V

"HELP" I shrieked running down the street. I was running short of breath but fear kept me going. Tears were streaming down my face and it was getting harder for me to see. "SOMEONE HELP ME" I yelled, fearing to look back at the man chasing me.
"GEE"someone yelled
A burst of relief ran through me as I ran into Gerard's arms "Ohmygod" I cried, hugging him closer. "Is he gone?" I sobbed, too scared to look back.
"Yes he is" Gerard said quietly.
I sniffled and looked up at him "Will you carry me?" I asked. I wasn't trying to flirt with him, I just felt safe in his arms... literally..
He smirked "I will"
I smiled weakly and jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.
He put his hands around me for support. "It's a good thing you're little" he said as we caught up with the others.
I giggled "Why?"
"Well, if you were tall.." he began, but stopped to push me up "I wouldn't see where I was going" I chuckled and laid my head down on his shoulder.
"Aw" Bob teased, poking my nose. I bit his finger. "Ow, fuck!" he yelled, shaking it. I giggled. "Chompy" he mumbled, quickly walking to the front with Frank and the rest of the crew.
We walked onto the safety of MCR's tour bus. Gerard walked me to the back and sat me down in his bunk. "Stay right there, I'll be right back I want to talk with you" he said. I heard his foot steps walk out to the front. I nervously looked around the plain bunk, I was scared. "So, Gee" Gerard said, crawling back into the bunk, which startled me. he sat down facing me and closed the curtain "What happened?" he asked
I bit my lip. "Well, I went to the liquor store... and as I walked in some guy was robbing the store. He seen me run out then started chasing me down the street..."
"For all that time?" Gerard asked.
"No, only about 20 minuets. I was walking for a while, thinking about some things" I said
"What kind of things?" Gerard asked
I gulped and looked away nervously. "Just stuff .. I don't really wanna talk about it"
"Okay, I understand" Gerard smiled "But the other thing I wanted to tell you was about that kiss...". My eyes shifted and nervous butterflies filled my stomach "I understand that you were still going out with Sam at the time, and I'm really sorry.."
"I.. hum.. its, its okay Gerard" I smiled, mentally slapping myself for getting words tangled
"Are you sure?" he asked "I'm sorry.. it's just.." he stopped and looked up "I don't know" he sighed, looking back at me.
"What don't you know?" I asked
He twisted his lip, then rubbed his face. "Warped Tour, y'know, I still remember everything we did... and.."
"and...." I urged.
He sighed a shaky sigh "Gee.." he said "You don't remember it... but we had sex." he turned his head away.
I felt the color fade from my skin and my stomach flip flopping. I didn't know what to say, 'cause I sure as hell didn't remember much at Warped Tour. "Wow.." I said under my breath. Gerard looked at me. I could tell from his eyes that he was heartbroken at what he had done. I smiled weakly. "Gerard, it's okay." I said softly, gently placing my hand on his cheek. "It was my fault too"
He looked at me shyly then took my hand on his cheek and laced his fingers around mine. "I thought you'd hate me... that's why I never... really.. said anything.."
"Rards, I could never hate you" I said softly.
He looked at me then glanced down at my lips. "Thank you" he whispered before taking me into a heavenly kiss.

Sam's P.O.V

I sat down next to Frank and everyone and snacked on a bag of chips.
"That;s what we call the touring diet" Frank smirked, giving a small nod
"Oh yea. Chips have everything you need to keep warm in the winter" Bob said, stuffing one into his face
"And what may that be?" Tina asked
"Fat, fat,salt and fat" he smiled, reaching in for another one.
I chuckled and took another handful. "Winter blubber"
Tee Jay smirked, her braces visible. "WTF" Mikey said pointing at her. She looked at him weirdly "I didn't know you have braces!" he said
"Are you on crack, child?" she asked
"Yeah, with her mouth blabbering all the time I'm surprised" Aaron said
I laughed and shook my head. this was gonna be one long ass tour I thought to myself. I couldn't stop thinking of the talk Gerard and I had just a few minuets ago. At least he was man enough to tell me he likes her, I had no problem with it... Gee and I are just friends now, at least I hope. I never did get to say sorry.
"Hey, you okay?" Frank asked
I snapped out of my thought and nodded "Yeah" I smiled
"Something on your mind?" he asked
I shook my head "No, I'm fine"
He smiled and patted my knee "Okay, dahling"
"GaAaHhhhhhhh" Ray mumbled "Gerard must've been playing this! She's almost dead"
Tina snickered "Yeah, he must've. He sucks at that game"
I looked at the screen and nodded "Ah, Resident Evil. Good game"
"Wanna play?" Ray asked, handing me the controller.
I grabbed it "Sure" I said scooting over so I could see. "Aw, fuck you" I said to Ray as Nemesis came up "That's why you wanted me to play you cheap skate"
He snickered "He's not that hard to beat"
I quickly paused the game "Okay than, you beat him" I said, handing Ray back the controller
"Maybe I will!" he smirked and grabbed the remote from me, unpausing the game. I watched as he slowly defeated the demon. I laughed every time he got struck down.
"THERE" he yelled throwing the controller down. I watched Nemesis walk off
"damn you" I mumbled
Frank tapped my knee, I looked at him "Sam, come here... I wanna talk to you" he said. I nodded and got up, nervousness attacking every bone in my body.

Jilly's P.O.V

I tooka long in hail of the cold summer air. Aaron came up behind me and laced my hand with his.
"I love you" he whispered in my ear, sending goosebumps down my spine.
"I love you too" I smiled and gazed up at the nighttime sky.
"Beautiful out, isn't it?" he said looking up with me
"Yeah, yeah it is" I agreed my breath visible from the dropping fall temperature.
"It's been a while since we've watched the stars together" he said placing his chin on my shoulder
"Yeah, it has. Why don't we right now" I smiled, going to sit down on the cold pavement, Aaron didn't let go and came down with me. I lent my head back on his shoulder, his hands wrapped around my waist and we both gazed into the sky.
"It's really weird how many old memories come back just looking up there, HM?" he asked.
"Yeah, I think it's just the fact that's its so quite and peaceful, which makes you think"
Aaron kissed my cheek. "You're so smart, you always were"
I blushed "Stop"
He smirked "Remember the time I made you do all my homework?"
I laughed "Yes, you weenie!"
"I didn't wanna get grounded!"he said, backing himself up
"You said you'd do it if I helped, I didn't think I'd get sucked in to DOING it"
He smirked "Well, you did. My plans always work"
I snorted "Right. Like the time you stole your sisters Barbie and made her commit suicide by jumping off the garage roof."
He laughed "C'mon, Bean, Barbie's suck! She never used it"
"You took it right out of her hands, nerd" I laughed
"Oh yeah, so I did... Eh, she forgot about that"
"So you think" I smirked
"She's never said anything to me about it...."
"You sure about that?" I asked
"Ga ah, okay, so she gave me a swirly" he said, fessing up.
I smirked. "Yeah, that's what I thought"
"I wonder where they got the swirly thing from, anyways" he asked
"Well, you dunk your head into a toilet and flush, the water swirls around.. so therefore.." I said
"Okay, I see. See, you're smart." he chuckled.
I stuck my tongue out at him "Not that smart"
I seen him peek over from the corner of my eye "You're full of shit" he said in my ear.
I laughed "You look funny from the corner of my eye"
"That's one thing I love about you, Bean, a big imagination and a great sense of humor." he smiled
"Well you're funny!" I laughed, trying not to piss myself. He snorted, causing me to laugh hard err. "STOP" I blurted out, holding onto my stomach, tears streaming down my face.
He laughed "You crack me up"
I took a breath to calm myself down, until I farted, causing me to crack up again. Aaron fell over laughing so hard
"Ah, shit" I said, Finlay calming down after 10minuets of laughter. "I love being stupid"
Aaron sat back up and slid his hands around my waist again. "You're not stupid, you're just yourself and that's why I love you" he kissed my cheek.
I giggled and placed my hand on one of his. I gently rubbed it with my thumb "I'm glad you're mine"
"Same, Bean" Aaron smiled. I loved his smile, it was something thatI could melt into it was so gorgeous. It brightened my day, that's for sure.
I looked back up at the night sky and picked out weird shapes the stars made. "Its a cow!" Isaid,pointing to my far left
"How the hell is that a cow?" Aaron asked trying to figure it out "It looks like cheese"
"No, it's a cow!" I argued
"Can't it be both? I mean, technically speaking, cows make cheese"
"Okay, a cheese cow" I agreed
"Perfect! An orange cow"
I chuckled "Ooh! It's a dog!" I said pointing straight above
"RUFF" Aaron barked, it echoing throughout the empty parking lot.
"You idiot" I laughed "If the dogs come running, you're dead"
He gasped and held onto me tighter "Nuh uh! Not if I have you hostage"
I glared. "You wouldn't, believe me"
"Yeah, I heard you were a tank" he said
I laughed at the high school memories of Gee and I fucking wrestling in gym class. "Yeah, I am"
"I would've killed to see that"he smirked
"How'd you find out?" I asked
"Tee Jay" he said, nodding.
I laughed "What a great gym class"
"I bet" he mumbled
I giggled "So don't fuck wid me"
He gasped "Maybe I will"
"Maybe you shouldn't"
"What if I did?"
"Than I wouldn't kiss you" Isaid
He gasped "You lie!"
"Yeah, I lie" I said quietly.
He tickled my side " I knew it, you can't resist meee"
I laughed and tried to squirm away, but his grip was too strong "Aaron, stoop!" I laughed He giggled and tickled me more. "Aaron!" I screamed, laughing my guts out
"Okay, okay" he said stopping.
"Finlay" I mumbled, sitting up properly.
He gave me a kiss on the lips "I love you" he smiled at the part
"I love youuh too" I replied.
"Wanna go get some sleep?" he asked standing up. I stood up and nodded
"Yeah, I'm tired" I said, walking off to his van
He unlocked the door and slid it open, I crawled in, took off my jacket, threw it in the front seat then snuggled into the blankets, Aaron soon joining me. We snuggled close to each other for warmth. "Night, babe"he whispered
"Night" I whispered back. I soon fell asleep for another exciting day tomorrow.