‹ Prequel: Some Kinda Love

Some Kinda Hate

Almost Easy

~ Gerard's POV ~

For the past few weeks, I have been thinking long and hard about a few touchy subjects.

Mandy and Frank seemed like a normal couple with a few exceptions. They seemed more brother and sister and they don't gush over eachother like Mikey and Joanne.

Because of the way they seemed, I believe that seperating them is the best thing for them. I'm not insane. I'm just trying to get what I want. Simple as that.

I went over my idea over and over in my head. Surely it would hurt her, but I will be the sholder she can cry on. She will be mine.

I snapped out of my thoughts as we pulled up to the bar. I smiled in wardly when I steped out of the passenger seat.

Imedietly as we entered the bar, Mandy was draged away. I scanned the room for the perfect girl.

And there she was, dancing with a man who had electrifying green eyes,black hair ,snake bites along with his ears and nose piercings. He had a red eye shadow surrounding his eyes. I know this was going to be a tough nut to crack but she could be easily be mistaken as Mandy by a drunk Frank.

Suddenly I was getting pulled towards the bar with Mikey.
I am not getting drunk tonight. And I told Mikey just that.

"Aww comon'! Why not?" He begged. Stamping his foot like a five year old.

"I'm the designated driver." I smiled. That was a good excuse so I wouldn't screw up my plan.

He nodded but waved his hand for me to follow him to the booth where everyone was at...including what appeard to be a very large man. He had aviators on so I couldn't get a very good look.

After a breif moment I noticed it was Matt Shadows for Avenged Sevenfold! And that guy from before was Zack!

Oh this should be good. I smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter! xD and yeah i took im not insane from almost easy becuse its in my head. this story is going to have a bunch of a7x song titles for chapter names. like i did with mcr :}