‹ Prequel: Some Kinda Love

Some Kinda Hate

Sidewinder

~ Still Gerard's POV ~

While Mandy was with the girls for almost an hour, I've been basicly shoving shots down Frank's throat.

He wasn't as drunk as I'd like him to be. But hes starting to get more and more. Mandy was completly wasted and was in the booth shouting provanities at anyone who passed.

At the moment Frank had his last shot of tequilia and I was slowly leading him to the dance floor. Zacky was talking to who I believed was Brian Haner? So that blonde he was with was dancing on the floor. She seemed pretty drunk too.

Perfect.

I almost had to force his head to look at the girl. He jumped but smiled.

"Mandy! I luh You!" He spoke in a drunkly manner. The perfect thing about Frank and Zacky is their similar features or accessories. Ear gauges. Black hair. Red eye liner/shadow. Misfit shirts. Yeah a drunk woman can get them confused a bit.

He started to dirty dance with her. I smirked once more as I walked away proud.
I must keep them here at all costs until I see Frank leave.

I scanned the room for Zack. I saw him in a deep conversation with Mandy at our table. Once I join them at the table I herd them talking about music. Most people were on the dance floor which you can't see from this booth.

Bob was the only other one at the table along with Matt who was making out with a blonde who I believed was his girlfriend.

Bob looked very tired. But instantly woke up once he herd the new start to Zack and Mandy's conversation.

How gummy bears will someday take over the world. Go figure.

They kept drinking and talking and after an hour I noticed Frank walking to the door with the girl in hand smiling. I knew they were leaving to Frank's now. I dashed and offered to drive them.

I pulled up to Franks and let them out. I drove quickly back to the bar to see an unexpected sight.

Mandy and Zacky.

Making out in the booth!?!?

This is not how I planned it!
♠ ♠ ♠
ow ow! sorry for the long time for the update. i had writers block. ;D