‹ Prequel: Some Kinda Love

Some Kinda Hate

The Wicked End

~ Mandy's POV ~

I have no idea what happened on my birthday. All I know is that once I woke up I had the worst hang over of my entire life.

I rolled over expecting a small body to be holding me. Insted I felt a big, muscled, and bare chest.

Wait! Bare chest?! What the hell!?

My eyes burst open. I ignored the throbing pain in my head. I looked to see the one and only...Zacky Vengeance!? He was in my second favorite band...but did I sleep with him?

I look down to see my nude body.

What have I done!

~ Frank's POV ~

I knew something wasn't right when I woke with a tiny body benieth me. I knew that I was going to sleep with Mandy and then give her the gift. But...

I trailed off from my thoughts as I looked down to a short haired blonde.

"Oh my freakin ---" I was cut off by the girl rolling over, wakening, and screaming bloody murder. Of coarse I joined in her screaming as I scrambled off the bed. I threw on all my clothes but I soon herd the door open. I looked up to see a horror stricken Mandy and Zack.

The horror was replaced with pain and guilt.

They looked at the floor ashamed.

"We need to talk." We all said at the same moment.

Oh God.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know i know! i know what your thinking. but dont worry. this can get better. dont worry.