‹ Prequel: Some Kinda Love

Some Kinda Hate

My Critical Acclaim

~Mandy's P.O.V~

I saw Frank with whom I presumed was Gena, Zacky's girlfriend. She instantly popped up and stormed out of the room, not even trying to listen to Zack reason with her to listen.
I led my gaze to Frank and instantly, my stomach churned and I felt a lump form in my throat.

"Frank I-" I spoke up with pleading eyes.

"Mandy no! Just shut the hell up for a moment!" He bustled.

Tears pricked to my eyes as I saw pure rage and confusion set permanently in his Hazel orbs he claimed as his own.

"I have no idea why you would have let me leave with her." He spat, speaking of Gena like she was a disease.

"Frankie no! I was drunk off my ass I-"I was again interrupted with a scream that I think surprised someone else besides me.

"Just shut the fuck up! Its your fault! All you did the whole damn night was be with the girls and talk to your man whore! Seriously you didn't even let me talk to you!" His voice suddenly became menacing and quiet.

"I'm glad I slept with her then."

By this time I had tears rolling down my cheeks. I let out a strangled sob just as Zacky came back into the room in a rush.

"Don't say that Iero! Its my fault too! Clearly we are all wrong at this. Don't yell at her like that." Zack hissed. Frank stood up abruptly and practically growled at Zack.

"I can do what ever I please."

And with that he stormed out of the room with the last words that can kill.

"We're over Mandy!"

I collapsed on the bed in a mass of tears. Zacky came over to comfort me but a high pitched scream stopped him. I saw Joanne run into the room telling Zacky to leave. I chuckled slightly but reality slapped me in the face again as I fell into Joanne's arms.

"It's going to be okay. You'll get through this. He was wrong to do that."She cooed.

Thats what she thinks.
♠ ♠ ♠
i dun want you all to kill me
i have wonderful ideas now