Mama, We're All Full of Lies

Chapters 1-30

Frank's POV.

I read the book, chin in my hand. I sighed as I read. The war against gays was a long war, and no one.... I slammed the book, causing weird looks from the teacher and about six preps and a nerd. I fought off the urge to flip them all of and opened it again. The war against racism was a long war, and not once did it ever end. Its still going on now and... Oh... I read it wrong... I got out my drawing book. Gerard was teaching me how to draw people. I drew a person with long black hair. I drew ripped jeans and a ripped tee shirt on it. Gerard... It played in my head.
-------------
Gerards POV

I looked around anxiously, trying not to look too weird or anything. Meh, too late for that, seeing as what I did last night. I sighed as the last group of preps-a blonde in a tank top and a miniskirt, a bruntette in a tube top and jeans, and a redhead with a pink polo and a white miniskirt- left. I slumped happilly against the wall for a second. She'll be coming soon, to get me for the club. A slutty girl in a tube top, a mini skirt, and makeup put on too thick grabbed my arm.

"You Gerard?" She whispered. I nodded slowly than she thrust forward and we ran out the door. I shook my hand out of her grasp and I glared at her.

"And you are?" I asked nervously. She smiled. One of her teeth was chipped and she was bleeding slightly.

"Her sister."

Franks POV

I listened to our whorey teacher bore on about condoms and 'safe sex'. Look whos talking miss 'I have twins in this class and tripletes in the next'. I sighed sadly and opened my book to the 'Gerard' page. It had four of Gerards heads and two of his whole body and his name was ALL over it. Literally. I drew smiled and turned the page and drew a monkey. With peircings and a tee shirt and a cape. I smiled.

"Homosexuality is a quiet different story. Pregnancy is impossible but you may still get STDs." I heard the teacher say. And here comes the sniggers. Everyone was pointing at me and laughing quietly to themselves.

"FUCK YOU!" I screamed, standing(making my chair fall over), and grabbing my notebook and stomping out of the room. Why did people think I was gay? Why did I care so much?
--------------------------
Gerards POV

I glared at her. Lies, thats it! I slid my face skeptically. "Sure you are. You're her sister, the slutty one shes always talking about!" I laughed. She glared at me, grabbing my arm.

"Im serious! Now lets go before they close up--"

"They close at eight? What club is this, Chucky Cheeses'?" I laughed more. She struck me, the bitch. I struck her back. The little fuck hates me and I hate her. Already. She shoved me against the wall.

"Bitch, you touch me one more time and I'll....... I'll........ UGH!" She shoved me away and stormed off. I smiled, than I heard a scream. So farmilliar....
Frank?!

Franks POV

He pressed me against the wall hard, making my shoulders ache. Heard footsteps. Oh, he was tapping his own feet. I moaned sadly, throwing my head back in agony. I heard insistant footsteps as if someone were running to me. I looked to the side. A coke machine. A COKE machine! I hit my head repeatedly on the brick wall. He grabbed my head and kissed me roughly. I kicked him the best I could.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" I heard. I looked. Gerard. I instantly blushed. He saw Bert raping me. At school. Great security here, huh? Gerard slammed Bert away from me. I dropped down, knees level with my eyes, and I covered my face in my arms and began to cry. I felt an arm around my shoulder. I tensed up. Who was that? "You okay babe?" Gerard. Definately(sp?) Gerard. He calls everyone babe.

"Y...yeah...." I mumbled. He shook me playfully.

"It'll be okay, trust me babe. I hurt him so he cant hurt you anymore..." He said. I could hear the smile in his voice. He sounds so hot! Is it possible to be sarcastic in your head?? Im not gay! Or bi! Gerard is just.... Tha secks! No thats not what I was gonna say! You LIIIIIKE him you LIIIIIIIIKE him!

"No thats a lie!" I exclaimed outloud. Gerard glared at me, I felt his eyes on my neck. I looked up. He looked.... sad.... As if he said that himself and he liked me. I was blushing. I felt it. Not that I was blushing. Another 'it'.

"Well Frank, I gotta go. See ya....Frank...." He said. He stood and walked away. And Bert tried to get on me again. I let him this time. Not like I really cared anymore. I felt nothing. You know why?
1) The hesitation in his voice.
2) The look in his eyes after I cried that.
3) The sad slump in his walk.

And I just noticed... He didnt say babe...
--------------------------
Gerards POV

I almost cried. He lied? All those things he said online, all those things I KNOW he said about me...

"I love that kid! More than normal though.*laugh*"
"she sure can lov mi. he duznt no it yet tho lol"(notice the 'typo'?)
"I wish I could tell her! Hes so great! What? No I said she!"

Thats what I caught today. Damn. I... I dont like him like that! What? Im crying? Oh, excuse me miss....

"GERARD WAY WAKE UP!" The teacher screamed. My head shot up, my eyes heavy as lead. The whole thing was a dream... Wait, I was in the principles office? With... Bert and Frank.... It....wasnt a dream... "Now, what did mister McCracken do?" She asked.

"Well... I didnt see the whole thing but he was making out with Frank when I got there." I said venomously. Frank glared at me. His green eyes were incased in fear. "And Bert was undoing both of their zippers." I added.

"Ahh, thank you sir." She said. "Mister Iro--"

"Iero, Eye-year-oh." He corrected sarcastically. She said it like eye-row and its eye-year-oh, you should know it principle. Her eye narrowed.

"Fine, Mr.Iero and Mr.Way please leave I need to talk to Mr.McCracken." She said. I nodded and walked out, Frank next to me. I smiled.

"Mister Iro." I laughed. He hit me. "So you hate me now?" I asked.

"What?! No!" He said, pretending to be shocked. I smiled and hugged him. And something happened after that. Something I liked....
---------------------
Franks POV

I smiled. Of course I like you!

Oh, is he smiling back?
Is he stepping up to me? I think he is!
Oh no, now hes backing away!
I like you too....
Is he kissing me?
Oh he is.... It feels so.... Nice....
Oh no! Is that Mikey coming?
Gerard! Its Mikey! I didnt want to break apart either but he'll see... Hey Mikey! No, Im not ner...nervous! I dont studder! Please!
Mikey is laughing... Its so scary...
IM NOT GAY!! Now Gerard, please.... I....
Am I running? Gerard is crying now, Mikey is comforting him and giving me death glares... why?
I stop dead in my tracks and turn to Gerard.
Gee, wait!
Hes running.
Hes going...
Please! I didnt mean to!

Gerards POV

I wiped my eyes, hiding in the corner of the nurses office.

"Please! I didnt mean to!" I heard Frank scream. My arms held my knees to my chest. I kissed them, almost crying. Mikey banged on the door.

"Back off!" I cried sadly, warm tears pooling down my cheeks. Hes not gay, what am I than, a girl? I stood, revenge pulling at my heart. Yeah. Id get him back. I opened the door and....
--------------------
Gerards POV

Frank pounced on me. He was all over me. I fought the urge to shove him off for what he said. We fell over and THAN I started to like it. He sat up, crossing his legs.

"Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..." He said, dragging out every letter over-dramatically. "Are we together orrr...." I shoved him to the ground and we made out. (Kisses, I DONT like to describe them, so I wont. Blech. GOOey.)

I was sweating, leave it at that.

"Is that a good enough answer?" I asked, laughing. He threw his head back and panted in reply.
-------------------------------
Franks POV

I stood, fixed my shirt on and walked out the door. Mikey began to snigger.

"Cummmm..." Was all he said. He began to laugh. I looked at my pants, seeing as Gerard didnt take off his. Right there on my new jeans was a dark spot. Big.

"GODDAMNIT!!" I screamed, covering my 'place'. He sat down, still laughing. I hit him in the head and grabbed my phone out of my 'cummy' pocket. I pressed the numbers.

"Hello? Iero residence, who may I say is calling?" It said.

"Mom come-- please get me." I couldnt even say come, sad eh?

"Why Frank?" She asked, pissier than usual.

"Just... Just do it okay?!" I yelled.

"Y....yeah? Okay..." She said, than I heard a beep. She hung up and was coming. I hit my head against the wall and sighed. What was wrong with me today? First I get an A and now Im dating my best friends brother?! Damn this world is FUCKED UP. No offence world. I began to think random things. Than my mom came and smiled. "Aww my little Frankie has a girlfwiend!" She cooed, ruffling my hair. I dont want to tell her... Yet... She wouldnt understand, seeing as she caught me atleast four times reading playboy.
------------------
AT GERARDS HOUSE....

No POV

Gerards eyes started watering. For no reason he was sad. Suicidal, even. The razor fell across his wrist but not much blood fell. He held back the urge to cry out because Mikey was outside his room, and only Mikey knew he was on antidepressants still. And no one knew he was drinking. He sipped the heinekin slowly, but as he saw more blood flow from his wrist they became fast angry gulps. Mikey walked in his room, smiling and playing his gameboy(this is before Gameboy colors :\ ).

"Hey Gerard! The Misfits are-- OH MY GOD GERARD WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" He screamed, watching Gerard break the beer bottle and poke himself with the busted glass.

"Oh nothing, typical Friday..." He slurred.

"Gerard please! We need to get you to the hospital--"

"No. No one cares, why bother?" He hissed, still slurring.

"Frank." Was all Mikey said before he walked out. Than Gerards stomache turned. 'Frank' was all he had to say. Than the phone rang.

"Hullooooo?" Gerard said sadly as he answered the phone.

"Hey Gee, I'll be over soon.." Frank said than he hung up. The blood was pooling on the ground. Gerard stood to get Mikey-- than he slipped on the blood. He fell. His head slammed against the bedframe. Everything was black, he was unconsious.

Mikeys POV

I heard a few clunks in Gerards room so I decided to check it out. I opened the door and screamed. His wrist was bleeding and so was his head. He was paler than usual. I called 911 as Frank walked in. I covered Gerard up with a blanket.

"Wheres Gee? I need to talk to him." He said.

"Hes not here, moms taking him.... shopping for condoms!" I lied. He laughed and stepped back.

"Tell him to come over later kay?" He asked. I nodded and shooed him away. He smiled and left.

"911, whats your--"

"My brother slit his wrist please come quick!" And I mustve done it without knowing it because ten minutes later he was ripped from my hands and I was crying on his bed. Hey, theres one heiniken left...
-----------------------------------
Franks POV

I laughed at Rayne's(my little sister) jokes no matter how not funny it is but something worried me. Something make my stomache turn. But I didnt know what. I decided to call Gerard.

"I'll be back, okay Ray-ray?"

"Okay Fanky!" She smiled. I called him.

"Hello." Donna hissed.

"Umm, Hi miss Way, can I talk to Gerard?"

"No! GOOD-BYE!" She hung up but I heard a rough sob before the beep. Damn, is she PMSing? I decided to go to their house when an ambulence sped past me. I threw up. That stomache-turny-ness made me acctually vomit.
--------------------------------
Frank

I sighed innocently, taking a scolding shower. The water burned my arms but I didnt care. My cell phone began ringing past the door. It vibrated into the toilet. I just shit in that too! I turned off the water and weakly stepped out. I used tongs(Thank God this is the only day we didn't make eggs...) to pull my phone out and I sighed as I saw the name on the caller ID: BaBiIiIi, or baby. I called it back. "He... hello?" Someone sniffled. Mikey? Sad?

"Hey Mike, whats up? Wheres Gee? Who called?" But most importantly: "Why?"

"In order: Nothing, a hospital bed, me, and Gerard is..." Dead? Fine? Sick? Better? Worse? None of the above? "Hes.... dying..."

"B...but.... but why?"

"He... he... he was diagno-" The line went dead. I looked at the screen. "LOW BATERY" labled the glass window.

"W...what? Gee..." I felt my heart sink. An idea popped up in my head. Again? I reached in the cabnet numbly. The razor pricked me but I didnt mind. As it became darker my thoughts became more insane. I began to scream. Gerard laid beside me, but I didnt know how, hes at the hospital. Than it hit me. No!
--------------------------------
FOUR AND A HALF DAYS LATER...
MIKEY

Something was.... wrong. Frank, he wouldnt do that! He's the last person Id think whod even think of doing anything remotly close to that! And my brother.... Something told me he'd do that, but he's completely different now. I miss him. I miss him so much... He's so afraid of needles.. Why didnt he get the test? Why? I had no clue he had cancer... Is there even signs? Im sure there is, we just missed them. Its all my fault! Im so weak! Why didnt I make him do it? He'd do it for me, I know it... Ugh! I screamed and stood, storming to my room. My thoughts revolved around Gerard and Frank. I know Frank wants Gerard to be okay, but why would Frank risk it this far? "Why?" I asked myself. I heard the door to the house open and my heart jumped.

"Mike? Mike are you okay...?" I heard weakly downstairs.

"GEE!" I ran downstairs and baracaded my brother into a hug. But it wasnt my brother, not the one I remember. He didnt hug back, he didnt laugh, he didnt even smile or say hi. I backed away and staired at my brother. "Are you okay...?" His hair was almost completely gone, his eyes had lost their bright brown hazel colouring, and his skin was paler than usual, almost like a vampires'... Great, those bastards are giving him fucking chemo!

"No..." He choked. He was much thinner than he was when he went in. His hair looked buzzed and what was black was now blonde. I sighed sadly and held him close. I felt my tears flow down.

"You'll be okay..." I felt my heart breaking. "You're gonna be fine, right?"

"I hope..." His tears splashed onto my shoulder. He was taking it hard, I was taking it worse, and Frank... What would he do?

FRANK

No no no no no! This is completely wrong! I cant take it! I felt the needle push through my arm. I faught back but they wouldnt stop! I slowly got numb and I felt no pain or emotions. Thats what you get for threatening to kill yourself in a hospital/ psychiatric hospital, yeah? Gerard flashed before my eyes but nothing sparked inside me. I didnt feel happy to see his face, I wasnt sad because I couldnt talk to him, and I wasnt scared that Im never going to see him again or Im not worth it to him. Those anti depressants took me away from it all. Too far. "They're all going to kill me." I sighed.

"What?" My mom asked. I shrugged.

"I cant feel, I want to die." I replied. My mom hugged me but I didnt care. All I could relate to there was the pain and anguish. I begged my mind to feel, but nothing happened.

"Baby, it'll be better soon..." She smiled, stroking my finally perfected emo hair off my face. I smacked her hand away.

"I cant feel, mom..." I practically begged. "I want to die..." I felt the tears slid down my face, though I didnt produce them conciously. She turned and walked away. I felt anxious suddenly. My breathing got shallow and fast and I couldnt see as well. "GERARD!!" I screamed unconciously. "GERARD!!" I looked at the door. He walked in. I rubbed my eyes. That looked like him(sort of) but I couldnt tell. He looked so...different... "G...Gerard?" I asked skeptically. He had barely any hair, his eyes were so much different, and he was so much skinnier... He was much paler too...

"Yeah..." He shrugged. A smile crept onto my face. I had no feelings, but I was happy. I... I guess he does that to people.
-----------------------------
MIKEY

The phone rang. Alicia? Why is she calling now? I picked it up slowly. "Hello?" I answered, opening a can of coke.

"Baby help me please..." She begged. I fixed the phone so I could hear better, and I sighed into the phone, meaning 'Keep Going'. "I think I..." She didnt need to finish her sentence. I know what she meant.

"But we never did that..." Tears faught my eyes. She pressed the off button. Great, my girlfriend is cheating on me and she's pregnant! I dont care... I can go on... without her... "Nobody can break hearts better, why do you have to be so damn clever...?" I asked myself. I felt the tears slide down. Why did she tell me? I remembered the heiniken Gerard had in his room. Should I..? No, I shouldnt. Like that'll stop me!

FRANK
I sighed, smiling at Gerard. "Frank, are you okay? Whats wrong?" He asked, stroking my head. I shrugged, looking into his grayish brown eyes.

"Baby, I cant feel... But..." I began to feel a small pinprick in my arm where they gave me the shot. I can feel again? YAY! What? SKITTLES?! WHERE?!? I smiled widely. "FEEEEEEEEEEEEE-- Ooh its lunch time..." I smiled at the lunch tray the lady was bringing in.

"Do you want that?" Gerard asked, reaching for some peaches. I shook my head. He took them and ate them, smiling. "Im gonna miss you so much." He sighed.

"What?" I asked.

"Im almost certain to die." He shrugged. "I'll miss you so much."

"You still have a chance though!" I cried.

"No I dont, not really..."

"Lies! I know you do!" I swatted him softly. He hit me back. I punched his arm. He punched me in the head. It started getting dark. "Gee..." I saw him lean down and lay next to me.

"I have no chance..." It went completely dark with his arms around me. I woke up on a table.

"Oooh pretty lights..." It was a doctor giving me an... An x-ray?

"He has a small bump on his head, but nothing more. I dont know whats causing his errational behavior.." The doctor sighed. "Mr. Iero, are you awake?" He asked. I nodded. "Will you sit up?" I did as I was told. I felt... taller? Cool. "Does this hurt?" He asked, tapping the back of my head with a spoon or something.

"Nope." I smiled. He hit it alittle harder. "No.." I tried not to cry out. He basically smacked me with it. I turned and hit him. "Bitch!" I hissed. I felt tears run down my face. "Where is Gerard?" I asked.

"Who?" The doctor asked, tipping his head.

"Gerard Way! He checked in here a week ago, he has fucking cancer!"

"Oh that boy! Im sorry to say it, but he..."

"Died?!"

"No... Well, sort of... He's in a coma." The man said sadly. I felt everything going wrong. I felt it. I held my head in my hands. He'd saved me from being fucking raped, how can I just let this go? Something is wrong here, my life is someone's fucked up story!(For him, its true!) I shook my head. This is ALL a lie! I hit myself.

"Its a lie! All of it!" I cried, feeling the world spin beneath me. "Liars! You lie!"
----------------------------
GERARDS DREAM
NO POV

Gerard stepped around, his eyes hazel brown like they had been, his hair black like it had been, his skin pale like it had been(but the safe pale), and he was as thin as he was. Before the chemo, lets say. But this wasnt a few days back, this was years back. When Frank and Gerard just met. He felt the connection. But Gerard was in Frank's body now. (To stop the confusion, Gerard is Frank right now, okay? Okay, you get it, good.)

"Fank!" The boy smiled, extending a short arm.

"Gerard." Gerard smiled, shaking his hand. There was bitterness in his voice. Frank(Gerard) tried not to flinch. He felt himself get taller and he watched Gerard get taller(and you know the story of Chubby Gee, thats the next "grow up" thing.) "Frank come on!" Gerard yelled, tugging Frank's(once again, this is Gerard in Frank's body) arm. Frank followed his friend. Why was I so mean? Frank(Gerard) wondered. This was when Gerard was ten and Frank was seven.(they met when Frank was four and Gerard was seven) "Now Frank, Im gonna push you down the slide, you tell me when you hit the ground okay?" Gerard asked. Frank nodded. He stood at the top of the slide, almost gonna sit, but Gerard pushed him. He plumeted down and hit the gravel. He heard Gerard laughing. "You fell for it! You fell for it! Get it, you fell?" Frank felt like dying. He didnt make a sound. "Frank?" Gerard asked, stopping his laughter. "F...Frank??" He slid down the slide to see a small boy with an oddly twisted arm and a bleeding nose. "Frank are you okay?!" He cried, lifting the younger boy.

"Gerard it hurts..." Frank moaned, slumping against Gerard. It hurt, even as a dream.

"I'll never hurt you again, I promise..." Gerard held the younger boy close as his brother Mikey ran home, getting help. He blinked and it was years later again, Gerard was 14 or 15, and Frank was probably 11, maybe 12. Height doesnt help here, remember? They'd both grown, but Gerard was plenty heavier than Frank. Damn! was all Frank thought. "Stair at the fat kid!" Gerard laughed. Frank smiled, but something hurt him. Why would Gerard call himself fat? alittle bit. yeah he was, but still. Frank liked him when he was 11? Dang... (Whatever I said before, Frank in normal is 15 and Gerard is a senior, 18 years old.) Gerard felt a prick in his arm. He opened his eyes and saw Frank laying beside him, holding him, crying, sleeping... Where am I? He thought, noticing this wasnt the room he was in last. "Frank?" He almost said, but he stopped. He couldnt speak to Frank yet, not after his dream. They'd just faught. He looked at the clock. It was... before he went to sleep? He looked at the calender. The first day that wasnt X'd out was.... November 22nd?! He went to sleep on the first! Of October! He began to panic.

"Gee...?" A confused Frank mumbled. Than his head caught up with him. "Gee!" He embrased him in a tight hug. He was so much stronger now... Gerard smiled and hugged him back.

"Hey Frank! Whats happening?" He asked, seeing a bunch of wires connected to his arms and one between his-- nevermind...

"You were in a coma, babe!" He whispered, kissing Gerard's neck. Gerard moaned slightly in reply. "I love you so much Gee... I missed you..." Gerard kissed Frank back. They stopped, but Gerard couldnt help but wonder; why would Frank hide liking him for so long?
------------------------------
Image
(rofl can you even read that?)

!FLASHBACK!
MIKEY

"I know its hard to take in, but Frank, you have to come out at one point!" I called helplessly into the bathroom door. I waited, no reply. "Frank Get out!" I yelled. After what he did, when he's in a room with razors, you kinda worry!

"No!" He replied lazilly, turning on the sink. I heard him sip some water and turn it off.

"Please?" I begged. No reply. "Frank...?" I pulled on the doorknob... It opened! Locked my ass... He was sitting in the bathtub doing...nothing? I sat next to him, hearing him cry. Well, more like quiet sobs. "You want Gerard back now, dont you?" I asked, settling my arm on his shoulders.

"No.." He sighed.

"Why?" I cried, backing away slightly.

"Because I need him now"
---------------------------
ABOUT TWO MONTHS LATER...
NO POV

Gerard's hair had grown about two inches, more or less, and he'd gained back the weight he'd lost during chemo. Yeah thats Franks fault. He's the one whoring for skittles! Gerard was still semi blonde, but it was like Mikeys' only alittle lighter.
Gerard put the spoon of ice cream in his mouth, laughing at the TV. Blue Collar Comedy was on but Gerard was laughing at Frank. For slutting with the TV. "FANK!" Gerard yelled with ice cream slurring his speech. "LAWWY DA CABA--" He swallowed. "LARRY THE CABLE GUY IS ON!" Frank was almost imidiatly sitting on the couch, laying his head on Gerard's thigh.

"Hey Gerard, when did you get here?" Linda asked, walking into the room.

Linda's POV

"Hey Gerard, when did you get here?" I asked, smiling. I handed Frank a corndog and Gerard an apple and some celery. They switched.

"Im vegitiarian, mum." Frank sighed.

"Im meatitarian Linda." Gerard smiled, looking at Frank. They smiled at each other deviously for a second, got up, and ran to Frank's room. I sighed and followed them. I walked in and--

"FRANK DEAR LORD WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING?!" They were...kissing!

"Mom I--" Frank replied.

"Frank, I dont care! You are NOT to see this boy-man-whatever! EVER AGAIN!" I yelled.

"But mom I love him!" He cried, holding onto Gerard.

"I didnt believe it when Frank said he loved me, but now, I do. I love him back!" Gerard cried to me.

"HES STRAIT YOU FAG!"

"Thats what you think, mom." I winced at his words.

"No, Frank, you ARE strait. And if you're not, you're not part of this family." I imidiatly regreted it, but he didnt seem to care.

"Gerard?" Frank sighed, laying his head on Gerard's shoulder.

"Yeah?" Gerard replied.

"Get a sex change."
------------------------------------------
GERARD

Linda walked out, praying under her breath. Talk about super religious!(No offence to anyone who is!) I kissed Frank. "Gerard..." Frank said slowly, almost in a sad warning tone.

"Yeah babe?" I smiled, side hugging him.

"I really really love you..." He smiled sadly, turning to me.

"I love you too, what are you trying to say?" I asked. He pushed me down slowly, laying on top of me.

"I really... really.... love you... alot..." He began unbuttoning my shirt.
--------------------------
FRANK

I undid his shirt, looking at his chest. What he's doing to me, no one wants to know. He pulled my tee shirt off. "Ohh baby..." He smiled timidly, stroking my face. I backed off and we both stood. My pants fell off(baggy doesnt work for me, but its the only pants I have that are clean!) and Gerard pulled his off. Now, in our boxers, I kissed his neck. He moaned slightly and we fell back on the bed(some one tell me why we stood?)
-------------------------------------
FRANK

I undid his shirt, looking at his chest. What he's doing to me, no one wants to know. He pulled my tee shirt off. "Ohh baby..." He smiled timidly, stroking my face. I backed off and we both stood. My pants fell off(baggy doesnt work for me, but its the only pants I have that are clean!) and Gerard pulled his off. Now, in our boxers, I kissed his neck. He moaned slightly and we fell back on the bed(some one tell me why we stood?) and my head slid back across the pillow. He was on top of me and I was almost scared. Almost. He took off my boxers, teasing me. He snapped the elastic, smirking. I reached up and put my arms around his neck. He smiled at me, completely taking them off. The doorknob rattled.

"Gee!" I cried quietly.

"No, wait, wait...(CHRIS TIDUS!)" He said quietly back, smiling. It kept shaking.

"Frank?" Mum called. "Baby, open up!" I smiled at Gerard.

"Its locked... I love you..." He pulled off his boxers and I instantly got hard. "Ohh..." I moaned, smiling at him. He turned me over silently, and I felt my heart race.

GERARD

I watched Franks' face change as I entered him. He fought back a scream, I saw it. He arched, his face coming slightly into veiw. "Oh Gee!" He moaned, his head slid back, our eyes meeting. Pain and pleasure, baby, pain and pleasure. I exited and lay next to him. "Gee..." He practically begged. "Baby... Let me fuck you..." I laughed alittle.

"Oh baby, you-- Sure, babe, sure..." I layed on my stomache, almost scared. Almost. I felt his legs settle on the back of my knees. I was scared. From being fat my whole life to being fucked by my best friend, my life could go completely wrong now. "Babe- stop..." I said, turning the top of my body. "What if this messes with the chemo?" I know it cant, but... Im nervous.

"Baby... It wont..." He replied sadly. He was hard! I closed my eyes and turned completely on my stomache. As he entered me, the door fell. I screamed alittle as Linda ripped Frank away from me.

"GERARD WAY YOU'RE RAPING MY SON!!" She cried, holding Frank hostage from me.

"I'd never rape anyone, exspecially Frank!" I cried, covering myself with the blanket. I began crying as she took him into the bathroom. I got my clothes on and left. Useless cumwad, why is Frank still at this shitty house?
-----------------------------------------------
LINDA

"Frank... Why would you do this to me?!" I cried, wiping his private part with a wet rag. He smacked my hand away.

"Please, Linda, how could YOU do this to ME?" He hissed. He walked back into his room and slammed the door. I heard him crying. He was listening to music. He always does that when hes... hes depressed... Its my fault! No, its that Gerard kids' fault! He's going to... counseling!

"Frank, get dressed and get out here RIGHT NOW!" I screamed. He walked out in ripped jeans, no shirt. "Frank Anthony Iero, get some real clothes on!" He went in his room and his music began to play. Misfits...? I shook the door handle-- locked! Damnit!

FRANK

Whats up with her? She's being a bitch! I thought she didnt care about gays! I sighed, changing. Whatever she wanted me to do, she wanted me to do it, so I wont. "Hey Pansy!" I heard from behind me. The window was open and Gerard was standing down there, smiling. I climbed over to the window.

"Baby!" I smiled, reaching down to him. I pulled him in the window and staired at him. "I missed you!" I smiled, kissing his nose. He kissed my neck.

"Babe, lets get out of your house.. We're running away... together..."
--------------------------------
FRANK

I smiled at Gerard wryly. "Run... away?" I asked nervously. He smiled and nodded, handing me a bag.

"Fill it with stuff, Im leaving in ten. You can come too, but if you dont... I dont want to think about that, just hurry." He insisted. I filled it with Misfits tee shirts and tight jeans before asking him what he meant. "I wont... baby, Im not coming back." He replied. "I cant do this without you. Please..." I saw tears pricking his eyes. I rolled my eyes, jumped out the window and shut it.

"I hate you with the burning passion of 1000 Suns." I smirked.

"Im horny too."
------------------------------------------
GERARD

Frank smiled and kissed my cheek, streching on what little legs he had to get up half a foot. He's only 16(its Halloween tomorrow, sue me for benefitting!), maybe he'll have a growth spurt. I dont really care, he's my baby! I watched him try not to laugh. I was... hugging myself... great! I smirked at him. "You dont gotta be a bitch!" I smirked sarcastically.

"Yeah I do!" He replied. I shook my head slowly, sighing.

"No, you dont!" I countered. He glared at me, sighing angerly.

"Yes. I. Do!" He hissed, turning away. "Maybe I shouldnt go with you, Gee, I mean, we're fighting already." That stung.

"Frank, you dont have to be so short!" I hissed, not knowing what I said before it was too late. "Tempered!" I added quickly. His face got soft and sad.

"You dont like me because Im short? Is that it Gee? Or is there more?" He asked on the verge of tears. I touched his face kindly.

"Frank, you know that came out wrong..." I assured him. (AHH SOAP OPERA MOMENT! AHH!) He looked at me and sighed.

"Le... Lets go..."

FRANK

Truth be told, I didnt care what he said, Im just happy because we're leaving. We trailed into the woods behind my house, when something hit me. "Gee?" I asked. He turned to me and smiled, signaling that he heard me. "Where are we going?"

"A place where we can be alone... Date..... Get married..."

"MARRIED?!" I cried. "Im barely sixteen Gerard, we cant!"

"Yeah we can! I can wait if you can!" He smiled. I sighed.

"F...Fine." I decided sadly. "But I get the expencive tux."
------------------------------
GERARD

I looked at Frank. "Fine..." I sighed. He smiled and hugged me.

"So..." He started. "Where are we going? You never answered me."

"C...Canada?" I asked nervously, nervous smile to match.

"CANADA?!"
---------------------
FRANK

He let out a nervous laugh. "Gerard, thats WAY to far away! We're in New-Fucking-Jersey!" I looked in my bag. Definatly not enough food to make it to New York, let alone Canada! He kissed my forehead.

"We'll make it, trust me." He cooed.

"I do, but why should I?"

"Cuz. You dont eat much."

GERARD

I smiled at Frank but he looked kinda guilty. "Baby, whats up?" I asked. He looked sick now...

"I do eat.... alot..." He gagged. "But Im buh... bulim--" He threw up. I rubbed his back and sighed sadly. This is NOT good.
--------------------------------
GERARD

I gave Frank some bread and a glass of water but he didnt eat it. "Whaa Frak?" I asked, trying to say "What Frank?" but my mouth was full. He shrugged.

"Im fine." He hissed. I winced alittle.

"Okay, okay, jeez!" I said, shoving the bag at him to put the bread away. He bit it angerly. "Frank whats wrong?!" I yelled, watching him sob. He turned away. I crawled to him, settling my arm on his shoulder. He glared at me.

"I hate you so much you bastard..." He hissed. I smacked him, not thinking. "Harder damnit I've been bad... (SCRUBS!!!)" I smacked his ass.

FRANK

He shoved me on the ground. "I hate you so much..." I hissed, pulling his plain red shirt off. He pulled my skintight Misfits shirt off and I sighed contently as the cool air brushed my chest. I unzipped his zipper, pulling at his pants. "I hate you and I hate your fucking clothes..." I finally got his pants off.

"Thanks..." He got my pants off. We were in our boxers again. I pulled on a tuft of short blonde hair as he ripped our boxers off. He hit my hand away and flipped me over. He entered me and I sighed happilly.

GERARD

I hit something and his back arched. "Eat that fucker..." I mumbled, going in harder. He screamed alittle, but not that loud. He looked at me with tears in his eyes and a pitiful look on his face. Something said dont trust him.

"Gerard.." He moaned, looking green. I got out and backed away. He threw up and wiped his face. He turned to me with a devious smile. "Come here... please.." I did what he wanted me to do. I shouldntve. He slammed me on the ground. I was on my stomache. I felt him enter me and I screamed.

FRANK

I smiled, feeling good. For once, being a pitiful-looking small boy finally helped! He screamed alittle. I heard footsteps cracking leaves. "Shit!" I yelled, grabbing my boxers and pulling them on. I pulled my teeshirt on and my jeans last. Gerard was still at his boxers. I helped him and two girls stopped by us.

"Heya!" One of them smiled. She was emoish, kinda like me. The girl next to her had long blonde and black hair... I suspected she was a preppy emo. "What are you doing here? Do you happen to know where we are...?" She asked. I shook my head.

"We're running away..." Gerard choked.

"So are we!" The preppy emo smiled. "Tita." She reached down to shake Gerard's hand.

"Lein." The emo girl smiled, reaching down to shake my hand. They helped us up. "So.. you two single?" She flirted.

"No, we're dating." Gerard said.

"Each other?" Tita asked. I nodded. "BOISECKS!!" She shoved him on the ground and tried to push me. Lein held me up though.

"How old are you?" Lein asked, making SANE conversation.

"16 Tomorrow." I smiled proudly.

"18." Gerard sighed.

"17!" Lein and Tita laughed together. I smiled. FINALLY someone who's not homophobic!
----------------------------------
GERARD

I stood up slowly, grabbing Frank's hand. "Cmon babe." I sighed. "We gotta get to Canada."

"We're going to Canada too!" Lein smiled. Frank hugged her and they came with. Something went through me. Am I jealous? No no no, thats ridiculous! Im not jealous of a girl, I mean, Frank and I are gay, he cant like her! I pulled Frank to the other side of me.

"We have money to rent a loft in New York for a while, want to stay with us?" Frank asked, smiling.

"Sure!" Lein and Tita said in unison before I could say anything. I sighed.

"What?" Frank asked. "They're buying food, we're buying the loft, its win-win!" Frank smiled.

"Yeah..." I said, smiling sadly. My arm began aching. "F...Frank?" I said slowly, clutching my arm. He smiled at me, hugging my side.

"Yeah babe?"

"My arm hurts.. I never finished chemo..."

"I have your card baby." He handed me a laminatled peice of paper. I smiled sadly.

FRANK

Haha, thats my sister's card with his picture super-glued onto it. We walked along the path til it started getting dark. I saw buildings with bright lights. "Gee, I see the city!" I smiled, pointing. He smiled back. He kissed my forehead. We walked into the loft place(haha... walked into...) and bought one at the top. I laid on the small bed, sighing contently. Gerard jumped on top of me and kissed me on the neck. I smiled at him, looking out the window. Tita and Lein were making out on the couch. Suppose thats why they're not homophobic...

"Cute couple, yeah?" Gerard smiled, stroking my head. I nodded. He grabbed his bag and walked out the door, saying something about chemo. I walked to the girls and sighed.

"Wut?" Tita hissed, throwing something at me. Lein held her down.

"She's drunk forgive herrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" She held up a beer bottle, than Tita did. The beer poored over both of their heads.

"Okaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy...." I said, walking in the other room. A gutair! I started playing Astro Zombies by Misfits. "I send my astro zombies to rape the land... Uhhhhhhhmmm the whole human race and you're here again..." I mumbled.

"FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK!!" I heard from the other room. Damnit! I set the gutair down and walked in there. Lein and Tita were... Ew, no comment...

"Y...yeah?" I COULDNT LOOK AWAAAAAAY!

"Im hungry..." Lein shifted her eyes. I backed away. Mommy...
-----------------------------
MIKEY

I looked around anxiously, having to use my inhaler more than I usually do, which is alot. "GERARD!" I screamed, taking a puff of my inhaler. "GERAAAAAARD!!"

"Mikey Mikey Mikey!" Mom cooed, stroking my forehead. "What are you talking about?"

"Gerard! He's not.."Puff "Here!" I curled into her.

"Sure he is! Come look!" She pulled me into his room. "See?" She pointed to a lump under the covers. He wants to be gone... I wont ruin it for him...

"B...but..." I said slowly. "Can I stay with Gerard?" I asked, stepping back to get my pillow and stuff.

"Sure, hon." She smiled. I went into my room and put stuff in my pillowcase. Some pajamas, some normal clothes, a Sidekick(yes this is normal time, despite the fact that they dont even have gameboy colours... O.o), and my glasses. Oh, and a wallet with $106 in it.

"Night, mom." I said, siddling in next to "Gerard". She smiled.

"Night Mikey." She shut the door. I pulled the blanket off "his" head. A pillow. Knew it! I opened the window and climbed out, leaving a small note on the pillow that was Gerard's "head".

"New York..." I read outloud. This was Franks! HE HAS MINE!! I followed the directions to New York that he took. Soon enough, I saw a loft building. I went in. "Have you seen anyone named Frank Iero or Gerard Way check in here?" He nodded and handed me a slip of paper. "234N 9th floor... Thanks!" He smiled sarcastically and I ran to the elevator. I found the room and...

FRANK

I heard a knock on the door. "Shit!" I mumbled. I pulled up my pants. "Uhh, HOLD ON!!" I yelled. I zipped them and ran to the door. "Mikey?! What the--"

"FRANK!!" He hugged me. I laughed, hugging him back.

"Dude, you found us! How...?"

"Sidekick." He held it out. "You got mine, I got yours." We switched.

"GERARD!" I screamed.

"WHAT?!" He yelled back from the bedroom(we slept in the bedroom, Lein and Tita in the living room, we hid the beer.).

"GET IN HERE?!"

"WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I?!"

"YOUR BROTHER'S HE--!"

"HI!!" Mikey interupted.

"MIKEY?!"

"HI!!" He repeated. Gerard came out in ripped pajama pants(sorry) and no shirt. They ran at each other, pulling into a huge hug. I laughed.

"Mikey?" I said, smiling deviously.

"Yeah?" His answer was muffled in Gerard's neck. THATS MY TERITORY!!

"You have to sleep in the bathtub."
----------------------------------------
MIKEY

So there I was, sleeping in the bathtub, and listening to Frank and Gerard-- nevermind. I heard a thud and I laughed obnoxiously loudly. "HEY!" Frank and Gerard called in unison.

"IT GOT YOU TO STOP!" I put my headphones in and blared some stuff from Smashing Pumpkins. Of course its on random and the screen is broke... I sighed as the headphones crackled to life. I clicked on my sidekick and went online to AIM. Aren (my girlfriend) was on!

Araaaa: MIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!
Mikeeboii: AREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!
Araaaa: how r uu??
Mikeeboii: good thxx
Mikeeboii:u??
Araaaa:good thcc
Araaaa:thxx*
Mikeeboii: i had 2 run awy 2 fnd gee&frak
Mikeeboii:frank*
Mikeeboii:gee is gerard.
Araaaa:waaat?!?!/q1
Mikeeboii:im sorry babeee! i had 2!
Araaaa:shit, my mom! biee!
Araaaa signed off at 11:22:36 PM


I closed AIM down and went on google. "The....Paramour...Mansionnn..." I recited as I typed. I was always facinated by The Paramour Mansion, but I'd NEVER EVER EVER go there. [Oh yes you will...] I closed everything down, turned off my iPod and tried to sleep, but the water dripping from the spigget to my head pissed me off. Chinese friggen Water Torcher!

FRANK

Truth was, me and Gerard are pissed at each other. Too mad to have angry sex, not mad enough break up. Yes, that little very fine line. We were shaking the headboard against the wall so Mikey would stop snoring. It worked. I stood, putting on some flannel pajama pants and a Misfits tank top(it USED to be a tee shirt but when Mikey was pissed at me he ripped the sleeves off...) and walked to the bathroom. "Frank?"

"Yeah Gee?" I replied, turning and smiling alittle.

"Where you going?" He smiled back.

"MIkey's room. I need to take a dump." I laughed. "OK, Im going to talk to him." I shrugged.

"K." He smiled, turning and going to sleep. For being pissed, he didnt seem mad. I pushed a few bad thoughts to the side and walked into the room. Mikey was sleeping. Probably a bad dream, he was swearing quietly and sweating through his clothes. I walked over, kissed his forehead, and walked back to Gerard.

"He's not snoring." I smiled, sitting down and getting under the covers. Gerard wrapped his arms around me. He squeezed me really hard, gradually getting harder. I looked back.
Thats not Gerard.
--------------------
MIKEY

Frank kissed my forehead and walked away. I wiped my head and spat in the toilet. I heard the bed creak, and a scream erupted. I bolted upright, but something caught my neck. I laid back down, seeing a rope of thread ripped off against the spigget. I got up slower and ran into the room. Someone was strangling Frank's waist. Not Gerard though. He was blonde with more of a faux-hawk, but I couldnt see very well. I turned on the light. "BOB!" I screamed, running and tackling Bob and Frank. Great, we have to fit six people in a three room loft, and we're using a bathroom to house me. GREAT! Waaait... Where's Gerard?
------------------------------------
MIKEY
THREE YEARS LATER(lets just say they had all the stuff they have now back then, and this is September 10th, 2001[you know whats coming x( ] )

Gerard was FINALLY done with chemo, and sadly, he'd gained back most of his old weight. I sighed, throwing a bag of McDonalds in the garbage. "Hey!" Gerard said, crumbs of food falling from his mouth. I threw a beer bottle and a bag of old cheese away too. He hit me, his face mad. I slapped him back. "FRAAAAAAAANK!!" He screamed, hitting the table and knocking lettce and cheese all over. I smacked him across the face. He spit on me. "Clean it up, bitch." He smirked. Because Bob got the loft next door(wonder why?) and Im the only completely strait person here, I have to do all the work. I sighed, rolling my eyes. Rubbing a towel against the table, I spat on Gerard. He glared at me, licking his fingers. They had cheeto stuff on them.

"UGH!" I screeched, throwing the rag at him.

"WHAT?!" He screamed back, slamming his fists on the table.

"YOU'RE BEING SUCH A LAZY FATASS!" I screamed, slapping the box of chicken nuggets off the table. He glared at me. I stuck my tounge out at him and left the room. See, since I'd been spending more time with Bob than Gerard(a week after Gerard's birthday, he'd been drinking too much) he'd hated me. I felt horrible. Key-word: FELT. He'd gotten drunk every day, and I couldnt take it. He acctually tried to kill himself twice. I, of course being a little brother, coppied him. He hasnt since. I took a puff of my inhaler as Frank entered the room. "Hey." I smiled, settling my inhaler to the side(I was STILL sleeping in the bathroom, so this was on the counter with the sink.) and moving over in the bathtub. Frank sat in the room I made and staired at me. "What?"

"Gerard just cut himself," Frank hissed. "Thats what!" He hit me.

"And you left him alone?!" I screamed. A thud came out as Frank glared at me. We stppd amd ran out. Gerard was sitting on the ground, stairing at Lein and Tita who were on the ground. "Gerard what happened?!" I screamed.

"They got my beeeeer." He laughed, throwing a bottle at them. It hit Lein's head. I noticed there was three broken bottles on the ground. He threw bottles at them. Great, its his fault!
--------------------------------
GERARD

"I was drunk!" I screamed loudly at Mikey.

"You're always drunk damnit!" He screamed back. I slapped him across the face. He touched where I hit him, wincing.

"Dont you EVER swear at me!" I screamed. He glared at me, but his eyes were soft... Almost sad...

"You're drunk right now... Aren't you?" He asked, stepping up to me. He pointed a finger at me menicingly.

"No!" I lied. "I've been clean for--"

"Two minutes!" He interupted, stepping up to me. We were an inch away from each other's face's. His eyes were on fire. He was winning this fight. Frank walked in, almost in tears.

"Frank?" I asked, worried. "Whats wrong?"

"Tita is in a coma and Lein..." He went silent.

"Lein what? WHAT?!" I screamed.

"She's..."

"DEAD?!" I screamed sarcastically. Frank nodded. He nodded... I covered my face in my hands. "How??" I asked, my words muffled.

"The bottle slit her throat, you drunk fatass!" Mikey screamed, papers flipping. I looked up. He was looking at medical reports. I walked up and looked myself.

"Lesion on neck by glass... You know what that means?"

"Yes you retarted fatass!" He hit me upside the head.

"You.... You're right..." I said looking down. "I AM a retarted fatass..." I walked out.

FRANK

I watched Gerard walk out, probably crying quietly to himself. He didnt let people see him cry, not unless he was really close to them or he didnt know them at all. Mikey was reverting to the person Gerard didnt know. Before, when Mikey just got here, they were really close. Did nothing apart, which was creepy at first because Mikey had to be in the room when we had sex, and thats just not cool. But a week later that stopped. (THANK YOU LORD!!!) Now, since Gerard started drinking, he rarely would smile at Gerard. I followed Gerard out, looking at him. "Gee, whats wrong?" I asked slowly. I sat beside him against the wall.

"Im a fatass." He mumbled, poking his stomache. "A big stupid fatass..." He threw a pencil that was on the ground and it hit the wall. The lead snapped off, I could tell. I side hugged him.

"You're not a fatass.." I sighed, setting my head against his.

"Babe?" He said slowly.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"We never made it to Canada, and our parents never even filed for a missing person report..." He said softly. "I-I gotta go.. Maybe I can make it to class on time..." He stood weakly and walked out of the whole hospital. After minutes of waiting for him to decide otherwise, I stood and walked back into the room. I looked at Mikey, who was crying. He saw me and sniffled, wiping his eyes and smiling weakly.

"H...Hey." He said sadly, faking a smile. "Wheres Gee?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Going to class." I shrugged. He nodded back. He'll be fine soon enough, both of them... I hope...


Woo...! You people like?