My Illegal Love Story

Lust at first site

It all started at the Brisbane Green Day concert in Australia when my friend and I awaited the start of the show in the front mosh (Idiot Pit).
American Idiot starts to play.
The crowd goes wild as my three favourite men appear on the stage. As I look at the back of the stage, I see the cute face of Mr. Tre Cool which seems to have a cheeky smile on his face. As my friend and I rock the night away to all of our fave songs, it comes to the part of the show that every fan waits for.
"Who wants to help us make some music?" Billie Joe yells in the mic. We all scream in excitement as he picks a bassist and a lead guitarist, then he comes to the drummer.
"Who here can play the drums?" Billie screams.
"ME!" I cry as this would be the only chance I get to meet my idols. He gives me a sideward glance
"Well, get on the fucking stage," he directs his comment my way.
Too excited to even talk, I use the assistance of the security guard to get on the stage.
"Well, well, well, you don't look like a drummer at all. What's your name, girlie?"
I just smile and blush "Christina."
Billie just smiles, "Hey Tre, you might get laid."
As I look back, Tre gives me a little wink, and I just melt.
"How old are you, honey?"
I think about my answer. As I ponder what to say, I think in my head, 'Even though I'm only 16, adding a couple of years won't hurt.'
"I'm 18," I yelp
"Yea, Tre, you're totally getting laid," Billie says to the crowd. Everyone laughs, and I just blush again. As I walk to the back of the stage, I see Tre Cool get out a towel and wipe down the sweat on his seat.
"Hey, I'm Tre Cool, nice to meet ya." He offers his hand, and I simply touch it back. "Have a seat, sweetie."
As I sit on his still sweaty seat, I realize that I have just accomplished my dream, which is actually meeting Green Day and nothing could top it.
"Can you do this number?" He gives me music to an 80's cover.
"I think I can manage that," I squeak back. As I drum away, I see him stare at me in a weird, but nice way and give me a little wink. I finish my piece, and I do a last solo and stop.
"That was awesome, you did great," Tre whispered. I get up and start to walk away; Tre grabs me by the hand and pulls me back.
"You want these?" He hands me a pair of sticks; as I reach to grab them, he sticks them down his pants and looks at me with a grin
"It's for good luck."
I try think of a quick remark, but I end up saying.
"If only there was more room for me." I stop and realize what I said and wonder what kind of a slut he thought I was.
"You're worse than me," he laughs and sits back down.
I jump back down off the stage into the mosh and rock the night away. As Billie finishes with Time of Your Life, there is almost a tear in my eye as this will be the last chance I'll see them for a good two years. The concert finishes, and everyone files out. As I turn to go, I feel a tight grip on my wrist
"Come with me." A security guard pulls me back.
I think to myself, 'Holy crap, what have you done now?'
I walk through the crowd, up a ramp, and down some stairs and see a metal door with a green spot on the handle.
"Through there, please, miss."
As I break free of the grip of the man, I slowly walk through the doors. As soon I open them I see a room full of equipment and amps and something unbelievable.
"Hey Christina, welcome to the underground grotto," Tre Cool addresses me. "Thanks, AJ," he yells to the guard.
I am in complete and utter shock. Am I standing in a room with my idol?
"You wanna drink or something?" Tre says as he dives into his suitcase full of clothes.
"Um, yeh actually, that would great," I answer back.
"Okay, I just have to get out of these sweaty clothes. The bar is just through that door; I'll be out in a sec"
Oh my gosh, wait, if he is getting changed, I wanna witness it, but hey, not all dreams come true. As I walk to the bar I recognize many familiar faces, including Billie, Mike, and 80. When I get to the bar, I order a gin and tonic, worried whether the bartender will ask for ID.
"That's $10.50."
What? 10 bucks for a bloody tonic water. I was about to hand it back when I heard a familiar voice behind me.
"Hey man, it's on my tab." It was Tre, and he wasn't a moment too soon. "Just a beer."
As the barkeep handed the beer over, Tre grabbed my hand and introduced me to, as he calls it, "my posse".
I met all the band members, the manager of the band, and some Hollywood producers all in one night, accompanied with my celebrity crush.
"Attention everyone," I hear Billie as he yells while standing on an amp so everyone can see him, "I would like to thank you all for coming, but it's way past our bed time, and we must be off to our hotel, ROCK ON!"
As soon as he finishes, I feel my extreme high fall to an extreme low. Just as I begin to say my goodbye, Tre pulls me to face.
"Do you maybe, wanna come back to the hotel?" he whispers in my ear.
'Do I really wanna go back to a rock star's hotel?'
"Um...sure...yeh...ok," I stumble back.
"Awesome, you can ride with me," he gives me a little grin and pulls me out of the room, up the stairs and down the ramp to the front of the area where the concert was.
"I don't know what SUV is mine, so I'll just take the black one," he jokes as all of the five cars parked out front are black and an SUV model.
"On the road again, can't wait to squish a toad again," Tre sings as he reverses out of the car park and on to the main road.
"So, do you drive?" he asks as he tries hard to drive on the left side of the road.
"Um, I've got my learners, but I'm kinda concentrating on school on the moment."
Tre's face just drops, and he looks at me with a really scared look. "Wait, I thought you were 18."
Oh my gosh, shit, I forgot.
"Um...yeh, but I go to university," I quickly reply.
"Okay, thank the lord," he says in a Texan accent.
We finally got to the hotel (the fanciest hotel in Brisbane), and Tre even got out and opened the door for me.
"Oh...SHIT!" Tre yells. "Mike's got my fucking key!"
As he pretends to bang his head against the wall, he stops and looks me in the eye.
"Can I kiss you?" he whispers.
Seeing as i have only just met this guy,a kiss would be really weird...but you know,he a rock star!
"I've been waiting for you to ask me that, Mr. Cool."
Tre leans in and plants a moist kiss on my lips. "Where the fuck is Mike when you need him?" Tre says in an annoyed tone.
"We don't need a hotel room to have fun," I whisper as I look into his eyes.
"You're right"
Tre leans in and kisses me until the rest of the SUV cars park in the hotel front. As Mike and his girlfriends jump out of one, and Billie and 80 jump out another, they just stand and stare.
"Hope we are interrupting anything, drummer boy," 80 yells out
"Well maybe if we had the fucking key, you dickhead."
Tre runs over and grabs the key from Mike's hands, then slaps him hard over the head. "You kept me and my lady waiting," he gasps
Oh my goodness, Tre Cool the famous drummer just call me his "lady".
"Let's go sweetie, to my room and beyond," Tre says in a Buzz Lightyear voice.
We walk up the stairs to his room, and he locks the door...well, I think you get the message now; anyway this isn't a porno story, so you just have to wait till part 2 to see how Tre takes the news about his underage skank...