My Illegal Love Story

The affair is discoverd

*Part 10
“Hello, Welcome to McDonalds, Place your order when you are ready please.” the fast food speaker blurted out as we drove up beside it.
“Hey, can I have...4 ‘Big Mac’s, Fillet of fish, 6 large fries, 3 large cokes and 3 large diet cokes.” 80 blurted into the speaker with out taking a breath.
“Sure...that’s...$61.90...drive to the next window please.” the crackly speaker said.
“Thanks.”
Our black SUV slowly made its way around the tight corner and to the first window as instructed by the worker. As we got to the window, Adie passed over a $100 dollar note and just casually said,
“Keep the change honey.” the young girl at the register was completely shocked (as there was a good $39.00 change) to be completely honestly I was utterly amazed as well. It must be good to have money
***
Slowly but surly we got back to the house where the boys were in complete withdrawal systems from food as well as us.
“Food, food, food.”Tre chanted as he came running over to me. Instead of grabbing the food, he grabbed me and started kissing me on the neck.
“Ok, ok love birds...don’t make us vomit before we even start eating.” Billie said as he took the food from Adie’s gips. After Tre had finished his entrée (me) we made our way into the dinning where everyone else had started to eat their food.Billie and I ate the fish burgers (vegetarians) and the rest took the meat. As usual the girls took the diet coke and the lesser filled fries, while the boys dug into there massive, calorie filled feast.
After we had all finish our meal, we dug into the alcohol. Luckily the boys were at a play date...coz we all got SMASHED. After nearly two hours of blaring music and drinking we all decided to spice up the night a bit.
“Ok ladies and gents... who wants to play, spin the bottle?” Mike yelled as he tried to spin the empty beer bottle around his fingers. Everyone nodded in unison, even me...the only 2 people who didn’t were Tre and 80. They played along; they didn’t know that I knew.
“Ok, everyone in a circle.” Mike giggled and quickly pushed everyone in a kind of triangle shape...he even put the couples side by side so that we didn’t get each other. As soon as we all took our places mike (the coordinator) span the bottle to the beat of the song that was playing. To my surprise it landed on mike and 80...seeing as they had known each other for ages they happily went in for a snog and before I knew it the bottle was spinning again.
I could see it slowing down and I had no idea that it would eventually land on little old me. Before I knew it the bottle was on me and Billie’s could see in the corner of my eye the face that Tre had put on. It was a half frown half jealous look that I didn’t like.
“C’mon, just do it.” everyone chanted to Billie and me. By the look of him he seemed keen, but I didn’t know what to do. I quickly swallowed the big lump in my throat and closed my eyes. I lent into Billie who was sitting across from. Finally we hit lips, I felt this weird feeling...I couldn’t believe what I was senseig...Lust again.
Billie and I were kissing for ages, after a while I think everyone was either jealous or suspicious.
“Ok...that’s enough.” I heard Tre say behind me and in unison Tre and 80 pulled us apart. Billie and I just looked at each other with disbelief. As soon as I feel back on Tre, he pulled me up and drag my arm into the kitchen...I could tell he wasn’t happy.
“What the fuck do you think your doing.” he yelled as he pushed me down on the seat and moved back ward to look at me.
“Excuse me, I didn’t do anything.” I screeched back at him. By this time, I’m sure everyone had heard us, and after a minute silence between us, Billie came in and interrupted us.
“Is everything ok.” he nicely asked while looking down at me to make eye contact.
“Get the fuck out Billie; you have done enough for one night.” Tre screamed at him.
“What the fuck does that mean Tre.”
“You know exactly what it means...why you don’t look after your own girl and stop Making out with mine.”
“Excuse me...its spin the fucking bottle.” Billie said full of rage.
“I’ve seen the way you look at her...the sly little smile...you probably just sit there and undress her with your eyes.” Tre Screamed in Billie’s face. Just as Tre finished 80 came in just in time to her undressing her...and without warning she slapped Billie in the face and ran up the stairs. I couldn’t take it any more, I had to step in.
“I am so sorry Billie, he’s drunk.” I apologetically said
“What the fuck would you know slut.” Tre screamed in my face before coming face to face with me.
“Who the fuck are you to talk Tre?” I yelled back
“What.” he drunkenly mumbled back.
“You think I don’t know?...I should really bow down to you...five girls in five countries is a fucking talent.” I screeched back to him
“You told her didn’t you?” Tre directed his comments to Billie. But before Billie could answer I butted in yet again.
“No babe...I heard it this morning when you and 80 were discussing your affair...so don’t fucking question my motives.” I quickly got up, pushed Tre out of the way and started to run up the stairs. All I could hear in the back ground was ‘Slut’ and ‘asshole’I didn’t know who they were directed at, all I was worried about was getting into a lockable room. I hastily found a spare bed and just fell on it; all I could hear was yelling and screaming. I felt sick in the stomach...not only did I get in a fight...but I also found a new crush.
Slowly but surely I feel asleep on the bed. My dreams went so fast that I didn’t even realise I was asleep; to me it was all a nightmare.