My Illegal Love Story

Absence makes the heart grow fonder...hopefully.

*Part 11
I awoke and gradually reached over to the bed side table where boxes of nearly empty tissues were sitting. I slowly guided the tissue across my cheek to wipe the left over steams of mascara. As I reminisced about last night, I slowly remembered the exact events that had taken place. All I could hear in my mind was pits of conversation that broke my heart,
“What the fuck would you know slut.”
“You think I don’t know...I should really bow down to you...five girls in five countries is a fucking talent.”
These two comments echoed in mind along with the look on Billie’s face through the whole ordeal.
No matter how hard I tried to hate Tre...the truth is...I couldn’t. I mean, I’m the one who is lying, and it’s not just your typical white lie...this one can decided wither my ‘boyfriend’ is considered a deviant or not. Whilst reminiscing about last night I completely ignored the knocking on my door that had been going on for the past five mins,
“Christina, let me in.” I heard Billie yell at the door. I couldn’t hold back my ...um...well I wouldn’t call it excitement, but I was definitely happy to hear a friendly voice.
“Coming,” I yelled back and quickly got up and answered the nearly beaten down door. As I flung back the wooden door, I saw something a very beaten up man...if it wasn’t for his voice...I wouldn’t of know it was Billie.
“OH MY GOD,” I screamed and hastily pulled him into my room.
“What happened? “I asked as I quickly ran into the bathroom to grab a damp cloth.
“Why don’t you as your boyfriend.” he quietly whispered as I dragged the cloth across his beaten skin.
“You’re kidding...TRE DID THIS.” I screamed in his ear.
“Shhhhh...You will wake everyone... and yeah he did.”
“What...why...you didn’t do anything.”
“not according to him... ‘Supposably’ I’m having an affair with you.” Billie answered as he tried not to scream from the pain on his face. I couldn’t believe it...not only did Tre beat the crap out of Billie... But he also accused ME of having an affair.
“That’s crazy Billie.” I whispered and then quickly focused my site on the ground.
“It’s not that crazy.” he unsurely stated then looked up with his puppy dog eyes.
“C’mon Billie, your married with kids, I have a boyfriend and we hardly even know each other.
“I don’t have to know you to love.” Billie lovingly said and slowly moved his hands on top of mine. I didn’t know what to do. This felt so right...yet so wrong at the same time. For about 2 minutes after that I just stood sill as he got up and started to kiss my neck.
“Wait...stop Billie.” I quickly said and moved away from his embrace.
“What are you talking about...c’mon Christina...you know just as well as I do that tre isn’t good enough for you. He yells at you and treats you like rubbish...we both know what it’s like to be hurt.”
“No...You have 80 to think about, and your boys...you can’t just walk away.” I sadly answered him.
“Look...I like you so much...and I know you feel the same...if it makes you feel any better 80 made me sleep on the couch...and I haven’t had a real conversation with her since she fucked Tre anyway.”
“I don’t give a shit about your marriage problems Billie...I have enough of my own...We can’t do this.” I quickly got up from the bed where we were sitting and hurriedly made my way down the stairs to the kitchen, if anything a coffee would clear my confused mind. As I walked in to the kitchen I finally came to the one person who I had been fearful to see....80.
“Well, well, well look what hooters dragged in.” 80 mean fully snarled as she took a sip from her coffee mug.
“Look 80...I don’t want to fight. Despite what you might think, I’m in love with Tre...not Billie. So...you and Tre can bitch all you want, but I know for a fact that there is a man up there hurting...and all he wants is his wife.” I calmly said as I reached into the fridge for the milk. After I had given my little speech, 80 just stood there AMAZED...I don’t think she knew that I had that many words in my vocabulary.
“That’s all I needed to hear.” she whaled and ran into my arms and hugged me with all her strength. After nearly five minutes of pure bear hugging, she let go and quickly made her way up the stairs to where Billie was recovering. As soon as she was out of sight I mentally crossed her name of my sorry list in my mind...the only person left was Tre.