My Illegal Love Story

“Shit...um...Claudia...meet Christina...Christina

*part 12
After drinking my two cups of coffee, I slowly made my way out side to get some clothes from our SUV. I slowly but surely got to the front door and looked out to the drive way, to my surprise the only car there was mike’s and Billie’s. I quickly ran inside to try and find an answer to the missing vehicle.
“Your to late, he’s gone.” I heard a familiar voice yell as I hurried around the house in search of my bag (last time I checked it was in the car).
“What do you mean?” I asked as I ran back to where I heard the voice. When I got to the kitchen I saw Mike and Brittney sharing a seat at the table.
“He left last night.” Brittney said while trying to figure out 3, across on her crossword.
“Do you know where he is?” I asked nervously.
“Nope...after what he did to Billie, I’m guessing he is at hospital getting a new hand.” mike giggled but was quickly stopped by the slap of Brittney’s hand.
“Maybe he went home Christina...I can drive you if you want.” Brittney said in a calm, sweet voice.
“Oh thanks...ill just go get my shoes.” I yelled as I quickly ran up the stairs to where I was sleeping. Unaware that Billie and 80 were occupying the space, I happily walked in, and to my surprise...there fight was no longer.
“OH SHIT.” 80 yelled as she tried to get her naked body of her husband.
“OH MY GOD.” I squealed and speedily covered my eyes with my hand.
“MY EYES ARE SOILED.” I jokingly yelled and I quickly grabbed my heels and ran back down the stairs...I would discuss later. Right then I had other things on my mind.
***
As Brittney drove down Tre’s street I started to get that weird feeling in my stomach, as slowly but surely it got worse as we got closer to his mansion.
“Are you alright?”She nervously asked me,
“Yeah...I’m fine.” I hastily answered.
“You look so pale...are you going to be sick.” She anxiously asked me while getting ready to swerve the car in readiness for my hurl.
“Oh no...I’m fine...thanks.” I nervously answered back to her.
***
After nearly 20 minutes of diving we finally made it to Tre’s house. I undid my seat belt and reached over to the handle to open the door.
“He loves you, you know that right?” Brittney kindly said as she laid her hand on my arm.
“I know.” I relieving answered. Slowly I got out of the car and gradually made my way up the huge set of stairs.
*Knock, Knock, Knock*
I moved his door banger up and down. I waited at the door for nearly 5 minutes before I heard footsteps towards the door. Slowly I saw the crack of the door open, however to my surprise it wasn’t Tre at all....in fact I had never seen this WOMEN before in my life.
“We aren’t interested.” this mysterious omen said through the crack in the door.
“Excuse me...I’m not selling anything...I’m looking for Tre.” I angrily said back to her.
“Ok...well...the tour doesn’t start for 2 months...so he will sign autographs then.” after she had finished, she began to shut the door; I quickly shoved my foot in the wedge and pulled it open with my hand.
“I’m not some love sick groupie, you bitch.” I yelled
To my disgust all I saw when I opened the door was this woman half naked and only wearing a g string and a strapless bra.
“EXCUSE ME...GET OUT OF MY HOUSE...TRE.” she yelled at the top of her voice.luckily for me her night in shinning...well...he wasn’t wearing anything...so I guess he couldn’t be described in armour.
“What’s wrong babe.” he asked as he came running out of what used to be our bedroom. Just as he came in view of me, he got this confused look on his face.
“Having fun sweetie?” I squealed at him as he quickly covered his manhood with a pillow. As he stared down at me from the stairs I saw a certain look of disappointment on his face...not in me ...but himself.
“Honey...who is this.” the mysterious women demanded.
“Shit...um...Claudia...meet Christina...Christina meet...Claudia.” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing...not only was he cheating on me...but he did it with his Ex-wife.
“I’m his girlfriend.” I snarled at Claudia as she looked me up and down.
“Oh...so you’re the cheating bitch.” she giggled back to me.
“Ha...that’s Ironic seeing you’re the one in a hookers uniform.” I snapped back.
“And just for the record...I never cheated on Tre...unlike him I have morals, respect and most of all I have a heart.” I tearfully yelled, then put my focus back to Tre
“You are a twisted, heartless pig.” I screamed at him, Tre just stood there and looked at me...his face was just blank and Claudia’s was just plain ugly.
“I loved you so much Tre...not only did I give my life up for you...but I have been to hell and back to keep you...as far as I’m concerned you both can get fucked, IM DONE.” I quickly turned around and ran down the stairs...luckily for me Brittney was waiting down the street for me...so at least I had a ride home to no where.