My Illegal Love Story

“This calls for a celebration my underage girl.”

*Part 14
“Oh....FUCK...can we fight all the time?” Tre exclaimed as he took himself off the top of me. For the past 3 hours we hadn’t left the bedroom...for reasons that are pretty self explanatory.
“Haha, I was just getting my anger out.” I giggled back to him.
“Whatever it was...Do it again.” he tittered and began to kiss me on the neck. Just as we were starting to ‘start’ we had a sudden interruption.
“OH...JESUS CHRIST...U PPL ARE LIKE RABBITS.” I heard mike say as his came in then quickly shielded his eyes.
“GET THE FUCK OUT.” Tre screamed while throwing a pillow at mike as he shut the door behind himself.
“Has nobody heard of privacy before.” he said while rolling over to the other side of the bed.
“I know how we can solve that....”I chuckled back to him
“And how is that Miss Christina?” Tre asked as he reached over and tickled my side.
“We could go home baby...I miss it just being us.” I said with my puppy dog eyes. And without even a thought Tre jumped up and began to pick up all the clothes off the floor.
“I thought you would never ask.” he giggled back as he tossed me my clothes so we could both leave the house.
“Quick baby...I’m slowly losing my hornyiness.” Tre tittered as he tried to get dressed with out getting the clothes back to front.
“Some how I don’t think that’s possible.” I laughed back to him.
“It might...you never know...my sex drive could just...DISAPPEAR.”
“Ha...that’ll be the day.” I giggled back as I tried to concentrate on my own dressing.
After the 2 of us had finished, we made our way downstairs to the kitchen to say our good byes. As we got to the kitchen...Billie and 80 where sitting at the table (As usual) reading the paper.
“Hey guys...were going to motor.” Tre said while trying to pull my huge suit case down the stairs.
“So. We can take out our ear plugs...drummer boy?” 80 giggled back to us
“Haha...very funny.” we both said in unison. For a moment there I actually felt happy for the first time in 3 days; things were starting to look up.
“Look...I’m so sorry about all the drama these past days...and I really appreciate your hospitality. If it wasn’t for you guys...I would have been on a plane back home ages ago...so...Thank you so much.” I said and went and gave Billie and 80 a hug to show my happiness.
“No problem...any time.” 80 kindly said while going over to Tre to give him a good bye hug. At that point I still didn’t know how Tre and Billie would react to each other...I mean...last time they talked was when Tre beat him up. However to my surprise they both just went up to each other and hugged.
“Sorry about the other day man.” Tre humanely said as the pulled apart from there embrace.
“Forget about it...the past is in the past man. We have been friends for to long.” Billie returned the gesture and went in for another hug.
“Ok...well we better get a move on...ill call you.” I said before helping Tre pull my luggage out of the front door.
“Bye.” all four of us said in unison, while making our way to our black SUV parked in the front yard.
***
After a long drive we got back to Tre’s house to basically pick up where we left off. The drive should have only taken 20 minutes, however Tre could keep his hands to himself and insisted on ‘catching up’ on lost time. As Tre strongly pulled my suitcase out of the car I made my way into the house. As I walked in I saw the house exactly as I left it 4 days ago...Big, clean and full of love.
“Baby...I need a shower.” I whaled as Tre gradually pulled my suitcase into the front door.
“We could save water?” he answered back with a raise of his eyebrows.
“Um.....O.K” tittered and quickly ran up the stairs to the bathroom with Tre closely following behind.
After a couple of hours we emerged from the shower tired, puffed and wet (from the shower).
“Now that was fun.” Tre said while drying himself with a big fluffy green towel.
“You can say that again.” I giggled back. As soon as we both were dressed in our pyjamas we jumped into bed and fell straight to sleep...I mean c’mon this was my first night that didn’t involve tears, drama or sex.
***
At around 9 o’clock we both woke up to the sound of Tre’s black berry ringing.
“Hello.” I sleepily said as I picked it up before it would wake Tre.
“Hey sweetie...its Mike, where’s the Horney devil.”
“Oh...haha...hey....um he’s sleeping.” I giggled back
“You guys had a big night I’m guessing.”
“Surprisingly no...a BIG afternoon.”
“Ok...look, just tell Tre that the record company wanna meet us at 10 o’clock tomorrow.” Mike kindly said.
“Ok mike...ill get him to ring you back.” I whispered while half trying to fall back to sleep.
“Ok cool...ill talk to ya soon.”
“Ok...bye mike.”I quickly hung up and gently woke Tre.
Even after 10 minutes of shaking him the only movement I got was from the bottom half of his body.
“Sweetie...wake up.” I whispered in his ear
“Are you naked.” he sleepily asked
“Of course.” I sarcastically answered and miraculously he jumped up and looked straight up at me.
“AWWWWWWW....you got me all excited.” he responded in his cute baby voice.
“Look...Mike rang and he wants you to call him back ASAP.” I said while gently throwing his black berry at his chest.
“Take it out side...I need my beauty sleep Tre.”
“Oh...believe me baby...you don’t.” he sweetly tittered as he kissed me on the cheek and made his way down stairs to the kitchen.
***
It was a while until he came back up...and to my surprise he bought a bottle of champagne with him.
“Wow, what’s this for.” I asked as I quickly got up.
“This calls for a celebration my underage girl.” he giggled back
“WHAT...who told you.” I nervously screamed...trying to think of a sentence in my defence.
“Whoa, easy tiger, you told me on your 19th birthday...I know it’s a couple of years till you can drink...but this is a special occasion.” He happily answered back
“Oh... really why?” I anxiously asked as I tried to recover from my near death experience.
“Well it just so happens that you boyfriend is about to make a greatest hit’s album with his famous rock band.” he happily stated as he popped the top off the champagne bottle.
“Oh My God Tre...that fantastic baby.” I ecstatically answered as he poured my glass of bubbly.
“Thank the lord...I thought you would go off you head.”
“What...why?” I apprehensively asked
“Well...this means ill have to go into the studio for a couple of months then we go straight to touring.” he nervously said.
“Oh...so does that mean were over.” I sadly asked
“FUCK NO.” he screamed at the top of his voice.
“Actually I was wondering if you wanted to come on tour with me...you know take a couple of months of University and keep me company.”
For a while I just sat there, not saying anything just thinking. I mean I would die to go on tour with him...but I still had another year and a half at school to do. It would be different if I lived in America...but I lived on the other side of the world...there was no way my parents would let me stay here anymore then a couple of weeks.
“Look baby...I know you are shocked...but you don’t need school...ill look after your money and everything. All I want to do is take care of you.” he sweetly stated while looking me in the eye.
“I know you do...but I need some time. I have to call home later anyway...ill see what happens. Its not that I don’t want to...because I can’t think of anything that I would rather do.”
“Look babes...take some time. I have to call the guys anyway...so call your folks and we will talk later.” although Tre was sweet about it...i could tell he wasn’t happy. If only I could tell him the truth, but I knew that it wasn’t even an option.
After about half an hour of hesitation...I decided to dial my home pone number. Before I knew it...it was ringing...I COULDN’T turn back now...here goes nothing.