My Illegal Love Story

Baked Beans Covered With Lies

*Part 15
“Hello.” I heard my mum say I a sweetly fake tone.
“Hey mum....”I slowly waited for a response.
“CHRISTINA....IT’S ABOUT TIME YOU RANG...BELIEVE IT OR NOT... BUT PEOPLE ACTUALLY CARE FOR YOUR SAFETY.” my mother screamed back
“I know sorry mum...I just have been really busy.”
“With what...JESUS...here’s a shocker...HE’S DEAD “my mum angrily said (obviously she had had a few to many).
“Oh...um...actually I haven’t learnt as much as I had hoped...actually they are opening a month long course...I think I might do it.” I nervously stated.
“Over my dead body, you will come home and finish your schooling young lad....”before my mum could finish I heard struggling in the back ground.
“Give... It...”I could hear my dad trying to snatch it from my evil witch mother. After a couple of minutes...dad finally won.
“Hey sweet heart...How’s the food.” my dad kindly said.
“Haha, it the same as before dad.” I giggled back
“What were you arguing about before?”
“Oh...well daddy, I haven’t learned as much as I thought I would, and I heard about this extra course you could do...it takes a couple of months...but I get one week in between to come home for a little bit.” I sweetly said.
“Can I go dad?”
“Well...I don’t know about that, school is already started...about your future.”
“We do work here dad...Please...I promise I wont let you down.” I anxiously waited a couple of minutes in hope of a positive answer.
“Ok...look, you can go...but I want a call every week, and remember...Sydney is only a plane flight away.” I had always liked my dad. he was funny, kind and helpful...the only thin that I didn’t like was the fact that he was never home...and when he was...he was to busy on him phone.
“Oh thank you so much dad....I have to go now...my time is up. Ill call you in a couple of days...Love you.” before he could answer I hung up the phone and quickly texted my sister
‘Hey Nat, Staying a couple of months...already sorted it out with mum and dad...cover me at school, xoxo Steen (nick name)’
I swiftly pressed send, then got up and ran downstairs to Tre who was ‘trying’ to cook baked beans.
“BABY, BABY, BABY.” I yelled as I ran down the stairs
“What’s wrong?” Tre screamed as he hurriedly came to my recuse.
“Guess who’s going on tour with you?” I said while battering my eye lashes.
“OH MY GOD...NO WAY BABE.” he screamed as he ran over and picked me up, just like in the movies he spun me around and then finished with a lip lock.
As soon as we had finished our ‘scene’ we sat down at the table and discussed the details of the soon to be adventure.
“Ok...so I talked to our manager...and he said that there will be little studio time seeing as the songs are already cut.” Tre happily said tried to de-flame the burning beans on the stove top.
“So...When do we go on tour?” I anxiously asked.
“In about 2 weeks...80 and Brittney are coming...so at least you have people to bitch to.” he said in his most Paris Hilton tone.
“I think we are going all over the states. Then to Europe and finally to Australia.” he knowingly said.
“I’d love to meet your parents...”Tre cheerfully stated as he poured the scorched baked beans into two plates.
“Ha...no you wouldn’t...actually Mr Cool...that brings me to my next question, When am I going to meet your kids?. You hardly talk about them...I mean I know their names...but I found that out on a fan site a couple of years ago. If we are going to be serious...I want to know about your past babe.” I kindly asked as I tried to fish out the black beans from the bowl.
“I know...look...how about we meet up tomorrow, Ramona is in New York so I can’t see her until the tour...but I’m supposed to take Frankito soon, I’ll call Claudia and we can organize something.” I could tell Tre was nervous about saying her name...after what happened, but I guess he comes in a package...take him and his past or leave him in your own.
“That sounds great.” I kindly answered while trying to swallow the food whit out chucking.
“By the way...the food is shit, just leave it babe...well get up early and go to Macca’s.” Tre said as he dialled ‘her’ number on his black berry.
“I’m just going to go to bed honey.” I quickly said before Claudia picked up the phone.
“Ok baby...ill see your pretty face in the morning.” he sweetly said before returning Claudia’s greeting on the phone.
I slowly walked up the stairs to sound of Tre’s giggle...this was going to be some ride.