My Illegal Love Story

I drink pepsi...You snort Coke

*Part 18
I swallowed the big lump in my throat and took a breath. Do I go to Tre...I mean he is my boyfriend. He has taken me in, looked after me and I know that he loves me...but I can just leave Billie hanging. I know that he likes me...it’s obvious, but he has two kids and his wife is one of my best friends...I was so confused,
“Are you okay?” I heard a familiar voice say as I turned around and say 80.
“Oh...yeah...I’m fine.” I sweetly answered.
“Do you know where Billie went? One minute he’s dancing with you and next minute he’s gone.” Luckily 80 didn’t expect a thing.
“Actually...I think he said something about going out with Jason White...or something like that.” I tried to cover his tracks...he wouldn’t of wanted to be talking to his wife at this point in time.
“Oh ok.” 80 was to drunk to care anyway...everyone was, except Tre, Billie and I...we were aware of the situation.
My head was going at a very dangerous rate...I didn’t know wither to cry or vomit. I had to make a decision...Billie...Tre.
I decided to follow my head NOT my heart. Instead of going left like I wanted to, I went right to Tre. I knew I would regret it some how...but I loved Tre...this thing with Billie was lust...at least I thought I was.
I quickly ran down the hallway in the direction that I thought I saw Tre go. I looked in every room; every cupboard...and finally I found the disgusting excuse for a man in the bathroom.
“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?” I screamed as I directed my attention to Tre who had his head bowed over a pile of white powder.
“SHIT, don’t sneak up on me like that.” He mumbled. Slowly but surely he raised his head, all I saw was a streak of white powered under his nostril and a rolled up 20 dollar note.
“is this what it’s come down to...DRUGS, what are you playing at?” I yelled at the top of my voice.
“YOU DID THIS TO ME SLUT...YOU AND BILLIE. YOU THINK I DIDN’T NOTICE HIM SLIDE HIS HAND ON YOUR ASS OR HOW HE SUNG IN YOUR EAR.” Tre screamed back as he tried not to fall over when he stood up.
“What are you talking about?” I tried to calm him down.
“I’M TALKING ABOUT THAT LOOK IN YOUR EYE....”
“WHAT LOOK TRE?”
“THE ONE YOU GAVE ME WHEN I MET YOU...THE LOOK THAT I RETUNED...THE LOOK OF LUST TURNING INTO LOVE.”
“You are crazy Tre, he has a wife and kids...I love you, NOT Billie....”
“THEN START ACTING LIKE IT.” He screamed...centimetres from my face.
“I AM NOT HAVING THIS CONVERSATION WITH YOU...NOT WHILE YOU’RE DRUNK, HIGH AND ANGRY.” I began to walk out of the room...suddenly Tre grabbed my arm and pulled me back hard...I felt his fingernails dig into my skin.
“NOBODY TALKS TO ME LIKE THAT BITCH.” he screamed and raised his hand to my face...just as he was about to hit Mike came running in,
“TRE!!!” Mike screamed and quickly tore me from his grip.
“You hurt her...I’ll kill you.” Mike looked Tre dead straight in the eye...he wasn’t going to back down.
“C’mon Christina.” Mike whispered in my ear and began to lead me out of the bathroom.
“IM NOT FINISHED WITH HER YET.” Tre yelled as we walked out.
“YES YOU FUCKING ARE...CLEAN UP YOUR ACT...OR YOUR OUT. DON’T THINK I WONT, YOU START TREATING CHRISTINA PROBABLY OR I WILL MAKE YOU LIFE A LIVING HELL.” Mike shouted as he dragged me down the hallway. Just as Mike and I got to the end of the hall we heard a loud THUD in the bathroom. I knew it was Tre...I tried to see if he was ok but Mike held me back,
“He’s just trying to get attention.” He whispered to me as he led me into the kitchen and sat me down on a chair.
“Are you ok? Did he hurt you?” Mike kindly asked as he got me a drink.
“I’m fine...he’s just drunk.” I told him as I skulled down half the glass of water.
“Actually, I might go lie down...is that ok?” I sweetly asked
“YEH...absolutely...do you want me to tuck you in?” Mike was so sweet...he was the only guy that I trusted.
“No...Its fine, thanks.” I giggle back and quickly made me way to the LEFT of the house. I decided to be a real Hoe and go to Billie. I would rather regret for doing something then regret for not doing it.