My Illegal Love Story

"I'm fake in my own way...believe me."

*Part 19
I quickly walked up the stairs in search of Billie. I glanced in all of the rooms...unfortunately there was no answer in any of them. I finally reached the master bedroom. I hastily knocked on the door and waited for an answer,
“Who is it?” I heard Billie’s husky voice say.
“It’s Christina Billie” I tried to sound happy...however since my last ordeal...the tears hadn’t stopped flowing. Slowly but surely I saw a crack in the door...all I saw were his two green eyes appear. As soon as he saw that I was crying, he flung opened the door and quickly dragged me inside.
“What happened.” He sweetly asked as he led me to the bed and sat me down on the corner.
“He thinks that we are...together.” I quickly bowed my head to the ground. There was instant silence between us...we both knew it was true, but we didn’t want to admit it.
“Christina...look at me.” Billie demanded as he took a seat beside me.
“I’m just going to say it...ok?” I didn’t know what he was talking about...the phrase scared me.
“I like you...A LOT, and I think you feel the same way. I have been siting here for nearly an hour, tyring to think about what to do. I don’t know whether to ignore my feelings for you and stay loyal to 80 and the kids...or” he quickly stopped and looked me in the eye.
“Or?” I wanted him to tell me...he had more to lose then I did.
“Or...I fall head over heels in love with you.” there was another silence.
“I know you are with Tre...but he doesn’t treat you right. If you were with me...I would care for you and love you like nobody would. I’ll write songs about you and be there for you.” Billie started pace the room; running his hands through his black locks in confusion.
“But Christina...I love 80, she’s the only woman I will ever truly love, that’s why I want to know wither you going to love me back. Because if your not...I need to know now.” I didn’t know what to say. I liked Billie, but I didn’t know if I loved him or not. I just kept thinking about 80 and his kids...not to mention Tre.
“I don’t know Billie.” I quietly said as I watched him pace the room.
“I have an idea.” Billie said as he quickly stopped walking and came over and sat beside me.
“Let me kiss you” he shyly asked.
“What?” I screeched back to him.
“Look, if I kiss you and we both feel something...then we’ll know this is for real.” He quickly stopped.
“And if we don’t feel something...”
“Then we pretend this never happened.” he quickly answered.
Before I could say anything else Billie leant in to kiss me. I could smell his minty breath as I looked into his moss green eyes... and finally we touched lips.
I suddenly felt a shock...it wasn’t like the pash we had before...because this actually had meaning.
After our 10 second long kiss...we pulled apart and waited in silence.
“I’m scared Christina.” Billie murmured as he opened his eyes.
“Why?” I quickly asked him as I pulled away again.
“Because...I think I’m in love.” before I could answer him, he leant in again. As we continued to kiss I felt his hand enter my dress...I wanted to stop, but my heart finally over ruled my head, I think it’s pretty clear what happened next...one word...UNFAITHFUL.
After nearly an hour the love in the room quickly turned to regret. I just lay there under neath the sheets...waiting for Billie to say something. I mean it was FANTASTIC, but weird.
“What are you thinking about?” Billie whispered in my ear as he caressed my back with his fingers.
“I wanna know what makes me different from all the other girls you get tempted by. I want to know why you ‘love’ me...even though you have a wife and two kids.” He took his time in answering...I knew that he had to think about it to.
“Your different because your YOU...everywhere I look I see fake girls with their Dior bags and bleached hair...and you’re not like that. The first time I met you...you were on stage. Remember?”
“How could I forget?” I shyly answered.
“You just got straight up and did what you wanted to do, as soon as I saw that...I felt something for you.” Billie leant over and gave me a kiss on the cheek and a big hug.
"I'm fake in my own way...believe me."i slyly said to him as hemassaged my shoulders. Although what he said and did was sweet...it didn’t solve the 80 problem.
“What about 80 Billie...is she fake to?”
“Sometimes...Ever since the launch of Adeline Street. I mean I love her...but she’s changed. All she cares about is her looks and money...she has lost her trust in me to top it all off as well.” I could tell Billie was hurting...but I needed to know the truth,
“What do you mean?” I pryingly asked as I rolled over to his naked body.
“Every time I go to a concert...she is constantly calling and asking me who I’m with...I mean its ok for her to have an affair...but for some unknown reason I can’t. Ever since Tre...I haven’t been ale to look at her the same way. I want to get Tre back, you know?” as soon as he said that, I felt a sharp pain in my chest.
“So...I’m you secret weapon? You sleep with me and some how that’s getting Tre back...he took your wife, and you take his girl friend.” I squealed to him as I got up and began to put my clothes back on.
“WHAT...NO” Billie yelled back at me. Just as I was about to shout something back the door flung opened to revel Mike standing in the door way.
“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE.” Mike yelled. I think that he realised what had just happened when he saw our clothes lying everywhere and Billie naked...not to mention me in my underwear.
“SHIT...MIKE GET OUT.” Billie screamed as he got up and ran over to the door.
“LOOK...IM NOT HERE TO YELL AT YOU...BUT I HAVE SOME URGENT NEWS.” both Billie and I stood in wonder about this mysterious information.
“TRE OVERDOSED IN THE BATHROOM.” Mike screamed as the tears rolled down his face.
“WHAT” both Billie and I shrieked in unison.
“He mixed alcohol and coke together...then passed out in the bathroom, we only just found him.” Mike said as he began to run around the room, trying to pick up our lose clothes.
“They took him to the hospital...and he’s in a coma, we have to get down there...get dressed and meet me down stairs” just as Mike finished I realised what had happened. That thud that Mike and I heard wasn’t Tre trying to getting attention...it was Tre falling into a coma. THIS WAS MY ENTIRE FAULT.