My Illegal Love Story

2 Tragedies In 2 hours

*Part 23
It was 2 o’clock in the morning when I was rudely awaken by the foot of Mr. Tre Cool; it was most likely a good dream that probably entailed Tre becoming a ninja turtle and fighting rats in the suer...BOYS!
After maybe 10 minutes of trying to move away from his hard flexible kicks...I finally got up, went down the stairs and got some coffee from the kitchen. As I poured the boiling water into the mug I quickly glanced at Tre’s phone that was sitting on the counter...for some unknown reason there was 15 missed calls. I quickly put down the jug and picked up the cell phone. As I clicked ‘view’ I saw something so terrifying I couldn’t hardly breathe...the digits that I read was the same as my home number in Australia...THEY FOUND ME!!!!
I quickly sprinted up the stairs and into the bedroom to find Tre still sleeping,
“TRE!!” I screamed as I jumped on top of him. He hastily opened his eyes and turned over to look at me.
“What’s wrong?” He asked as he quickly sat up while rubbing his sleepy head.
“THEY FOUND ME...MY PARENTS KNOW WHERE I AM.” I bawled as I started to pace the room.
“Christina...your 19, who cares if they know where they are...you’re an adult.” he quietly whispered while lying back down.
SHIT, I forgot he didn’t know I was 16.I couldn’t tell him about the church camp lie; I mean what 19 year old goes to church camp?
“I told them I was in Sydney...with my friend.” I slyly said as I tried not to sound too fake (add another lie to the list),
“And...,”he sleepily said while yawning,
“And...Now they know I lied to them. I’m so close with my parents... Just because I’m 19, that doesn’t mean they don’t have a say in my life... what was I going to say to them? Hi mum, just letting you know that I’m moving to California to party and sleep with a rock star...yeh that would have gone well...” I soberly said while wiping my teary eyes.
“How do you know they know?” Tre asked while fluffing up his pillow.
“THERE WERE 15 FUCKING MISSED CALLS ON YOUR PHONE... FROM MY HOME NUMBER.” I screamed. I quickly shoved Tre’s cell in his face to show him the evidence. There was a short silence for a while; obviously Tre hadn’t even looked at the phone and had feel back to sleep.
“TRE.” I screamed at the top of my blubbery voice. Slowly but surely he sat back up and took my hand,
“Look babe, who gives a fuck about your parents? We’re going on tour in like a week...until then, ill shut off my phone and we’ll stay inside.” he said as he caressed my hand,
“So why don’t you just calm down and go back to sleep baby, we’ll talk in the morning.” And before I could argue the situation any further he dropped back down on the bed and started to snore as usual.
Not only was I blubbery mess...but I was angry as well...not at my parents, but at Tre. He could have at least stayed up with me and talked through it, instead of just falling back to sleep...some boyfriend he was.

So for argument sake I just kept quiet and lay back on the bed. I didn’t sleep or dream I just sat up and thought the same thing over and over again,
‘What would Billie of done?’
Would he of sat up with me? Or gone back to sleep?
After nearly an hour of driving my self crazy...I decided to get up.
I slowly walked down the stairs, got my coffee and then sat on the couch. As I looked around the living room...I saw my hand bag sitting beside the table. I quickly reached into my purse and pulled out my phone. If they had called Tre...they must have called me.
I pressed the on button and waited for the screen to appear.
To my surprise I had only one missed call...BILLIE.
I quickly dialled his number and waited for the dial tone,
“Hey Cinderella.” I heard Billie’s husky voice say as he picked up the phone.
“What?” I giggly asked...who the hell was he calling Cinderella?
“I was reading Joey the book tonight and the story reminded me of your life.”
“Oh, Really Billie...please explain”
“Well, think about it. the evil step mother (Tre) keeps you locked up to do all the dirty work in and around the house, you have two evil women that keep adding to your sadness (80, Claudia) and the only reason you cant have absolute bliss is because one woman (80) wants your prince and your step mother wants to keep you locked up for his own happiness”
“And who’s Price?” I sarcastically asked while twirling my hair around my finger,
“Me, the one that saves you” Billie cheerfully said
“And I’m going to make sure your fairy tale has a happy ending Christina.” He said as suddenly started to whisper,
“Awww, you have made my night Mr. Armstrong.” I tittered back to him.
“So...what’s up?” he merrily asked.
“I have some news...” I seriously said.
“Really? Are you ok? Do you want me to come over?” He compassionately whispered.
“Ummm...”Before I could reply to him I heard something in the background,
“Billie, who are you on the phone to?” I heard 80 say. For a couple of minutes it was silent...I didn’t know if he was still on the line or he had hung up.
“Billie?” I cried out into the speaker.
“WAS THAT A WOMEN’S VOICE?” I listened to 80 scream,
“NO.” Billie yelled back.
“YES IT WAS, YOU BASTARD.”
And before I knew it he hung up.
‘Did she know it was me?’