My Illegal Love Story

Presents speak a thousand words!

14th, April.

I wake up realising that it is another boring ,sadness filled day without anyone to talk to .I stumble out of my four post bed, Chucked on my school uniform, grab my stupid catholic school girl hat and head for the door.

I walk through the front school gate after a tiring 30 minute walk to the big hole in the ground known as my school .As usual I see the same ugly little preppies dancing around and enjoying the feeling of being stuck in an all girls school in the middle of suburbia, knowing they still have 1 and a half years to go. I know I sound like a bitch but having to go by every day with out... you know who is hard.
When the suck fest(schooling) was finally over I slowly start to make the boring 30 minute walk to my haunted mansion(my house).When I arrive I see my mum sitting at the table ,drunk(as usual) and realise that my dad was at 'work'.

"There's a package thing for you at the door, I was going to bring it in but I fell asleep," my mum mumbles as she fills her glass up with cheap casket wine. I slowly make my way to the door, thinking it is some kind of crappy card from my grandma, probably saying happy 6 Th birthday on the front. To my surprise it's a BUNCH OF ROSES, oh my goodness, I quickly change my thought of my grandma to one more person. I swiftly pick up the box and run to my room, sit on my bed and open the card, it reads:

Dearest Christina,
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY
Apart from the constant swarm of purple monkeys running around you have been all I've been thinking of .I'm sorry for not calling or writing but things have been so hectic .Inside the box you will find two pressies I bought just for gorgeous you, I'll keep in touch.

Love you,
Tre Cool (sexiest man alive)

WOW! Apart from the monkey bit this is one of the sweetest letters I have ever received. I speedily pull the dozen red roses from the box and grab a vase. I then went in search for my two pressies. As I look in the separate compartment there I see a red envelope and a green box, there seems to be a printed number 1 on the red envelope with a number 2 on the box. I do as I was instructed and open the red envelope. A note falls out as I flipped open the flap:

Hey, once you see my present, open the box and tell me your answer...
I quickly take out the object in the envelope:
CALIFORNIA AIR LINES
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Departure: 18th April
Return:-
Destination: California, USA

Oh my goodness it's a plane ticket, and I'm guessing this is the holiday that Tre promised me, I stop and think then realise that box number 2 might give me much needed answers.

As I rip open the carefully wrapped bright green box I see the prettiest baby pink flip phone that has come about on this planet, I scream to myself and flip it open. To my surprise there in front of me is the sexy face I have been missing for months, Mr. Tre Cool.

"Hey beautiful," he said as I scream my head off in the speaker
"Oh my goodness thank you so much, I love it," I yell in the phone
"How cool is this video phone device thing, I thought I would share this new experience you babe," he giggles and kisses the lens of the phone.
"So...Christina, what are you answering?" Tre sweetly asks.
"To...what," I dumbly answer
With all this excitement I have forgotten about the plane ticket and suddenly my excitement turns to nervousness.
"Oh...um...I really want to but I have work and um...Uni to think about I can't just get up and leave," I carefully answer
"If you read it carefully, you'd see I didn't put in a return date, you can leave when ever you want, it's your life, you make your own happiness," he answers me seriously, at this very point in time I realise that I am not going to give up the only good thing in my life.
"You know what, your right, fuck them, I'll be at the air port on the 18th", I answer back to him. All I can see is this black blob jumping up and down with what I guess to be excitement.
"Awesome, babe I can't wait to see you, ill come pick you upon arrival," Tre squeals in the speaker
"I can't wait," I giggle back. Just as I was about to say good bye I hear this loud shriek and I see these 2 little fuzzed blobs on the screen.
"A little phone sex hey Tre," I hear a very familiar voice say. Seeing as he was on a plane while on the phone to me, there were probably only two people that would be in the same place at the same time.

"Its Mike and Billie Joe, remember us?" Mike spoke in a really bad Aussie accent
"How could I forget, hows it going you guys," I reply
Before they had time to answer, Tre pulls the focus of the lens back onto him.
"I gotta go babe we're landing, love you."
Before I have a chance to say good bye, he was gone.

Even though I wanted him to stay longer I have only four days to pack, fool my parents, fix my god loving school and get time off from my job (Subway). The only real problem is my secret which I have clearly 'forgotten' to tell him about...my age; this is going to take some good work.