My Illegal Love Story

No Beer,Fish or Sex

*Part 30
I opened my eyes to the feeling of a stranger shaking me,
“Miss....are you alright?” a young man asked as I sat up and realised what had happened.
“I’m Dr. Witt.” he kindly said.
As I looked around I saw that instead of being at the local grocery store isle...I was in a hospital room...that’s right...a hospital room.
“Um...where an I?”I groggily asked as I looked around the pale with chamber.
“You’re in the Brisbane hospital.” he said as he shone a bright torch in my eyes. As I looked around one more time I saw my sister and my dad onlooking from the corner of the room.
“It’s ok...just relax Christina, Your mum’s fine and you’ll be out in a couple of days.” I heard my dad say.
RELAX!!!! , how could I relax?
1. My boyfriend (20 years my senior) had just proposed.
2. My mum just came out of a coma
3. The rock star who I had a fling with is married with two kids just rang me...probably with reconciliation in mind.
My thinking time was cut short but the sound of the doctor’s voice.
“You need your rest...so no visitors for a while.” he kindly said as he directed his comment to my family.
“We’ll just go see mum...I’ll be back in an hour.” my sister nicely said as she assorted my hesitant dad out of the door. I just took a breath and laid my heavy head back down on my lumpy pillow...to my surprise Dr. Witt just stood there and stared.
“Just before I go Christina...,”he began as he picked up my chart from the end for my bed.
“I think I know why you fainted.” He said with a smile on his face.
“You should try to drink plenty of fluid and try to rest...especially when there is a person growing inside of your body” he giggled as she picked up my hand to shake.
“I’m WHAT?” I screamed
“Congratulations...you’re pregnant!”
I didn’t say a thing...I was in complete SHOCK. I mean I’m still a kid myself...and I know that the last thing Tre would want would be to cart around a bundle of ‘joy’ around.
“How far.” I fearfully asked as I tried to fight back the tears.
“3 weeks exactly.” he happily stated as he sat down on the edge of my bed.
“Age is just a number Christina.”
I just sarcastically smiled...I said the same thing about Tre and I.
Slowly but surely the doctor left me to wallow in my self pity...that is after begging him not to tell ANYONE...particularly my religious parents.
Instead of jumping around ecstatically and calling all my friends...I just sat idly crying...trying to pick the exact night that caused this.
I know that I should have been thinking about names and colours for the nursery...but how could I do that if I didn’t even know who the father was.
Billie and I had sex on the 3rd...today was 24th.